The Psychiatric Office of Dr. Steele (CVnU)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@ragman1138: She nodded. "I'm sure you aren't the only person who feels that way. You just feel it very intensely. I take it this has happened before?"

@omegablast452: "Well, it's like sex, but without another person." The doctor explained frankly.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2052  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@the_psyentist: It happened after my parents were killed. the day i vowed never to run again. 2 days later my only friend was killed and i went on a rage and slaughtered the entire school. i killed every man, woman and child like animals. and for some reason, i got a lot of happiness and pleasure from killing all of them."

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2053  Edited By omegablast452

@the_psyentist: Kallik stared at the doctor blankly for a moment before gasping "Oh that, oh no I've never"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: "Why slaughter a school?"

@omegablast452: "Well, if it isn't against your religion, you might try it. Find out what you like, and chances are she will like it too."

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: because the people that killed him went there. i recognized one of the attackers as a staff member. They attacked him like an animal, and so i slaughtered them like animals..then i blacked out and when i came to they were all dead. bloody slashed up mangled corpses littering the floor"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2057  Edited By The Psyentist

@omegablast452: "Was there something more you wanted to know?" She raised her brows.

@ragman1138: (LOL, okay, Anakin.)

"Hm..." Alexandra nodded, her brows knit. "Well, I'm not sure that needs explaining, do you? Violence breeds violence. Your family was killed, so you killed in revenge."

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(hey hes one of the people Leon's based off of LOL plus i am watchin that part so...yea)

@the_psyentist: yes, but the thing is, i thought that it would help but it didn't i keep having these urges to kill. slaughtering them did not quench my thirst for blood. shouldn't revenge have stopped the lust to slaughter people?

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: "For most people, sex is rather simple. It's driven by instinct. It's more complicated than autoeroticism maybe since another person (or persons) is involved. There is foreplay like makingout and the like, but mostly, you just do what feels right. Keep your mind in the moment."

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Kallik nodded "thank you,...I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: (Figured from what you've been saying. LOL)

"As I said, Leon. Violence breeds violence. A blood lust is never truly sated."

@omegablast452: "My dear, Kallik, it takes far more than that to make me uncomfortable." She gave a sly grin.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2063  Edited By omegablast452

@the_psyentist: "so um..I can get some Lycans right now in short notice to beef up the security here, don't worry they won't bother if there is no trouble" (interested in NPC Lycans guarding the place?)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2064  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@the_psyentist: So" leon drops his katana "my bad" he reaches over machine edge of the chair and picks up the katana and bangs his hand on the underside of the chair somehow and puts the katana next to him "Ouch... dammit." he looks back at her "so before my stupidity took effect, is there any way to halt this blood lust to being controllable or will i be a mindless killing the my entire life?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: Xandra smiled. "I appreciate the offer, Kallik, but I think Lycans would scare away my clients."

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: bringing out a folded piece of paper from her jeans Kallik got up and handed it too Xandra "if you ever need anything just call this number"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: She chuckled at his sudden clumsiness. "Well, it takes a lot of discipline and self-control. You may always have the desire to kill, but you must choose not to act upon it. You will learn more of this in school when the students learn how to handle their abilities."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: Alexandra took the piece of paper and examined it. "Very well. Thank you, Kallik."

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Kallik blushed as she took a few steps back "You know, you aren't that bad looking you could find a nice girl if you were willing"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: self control and discipline huh? the one thing 2 things i really suck at. as u could tell by my harassment of the faculty at the school i severely lack that. so how do i get rid of this paranoia? it often disturbs my sleep. one of the reasons i brood all the time." moves hands to the underside of the arms on his chair gripping them.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2071  Edited By The Psyentist

@omegablast452: "I'm gorgeous, Kallik." She tossed her blonde hair back with a laugh. "But I'm not really interested in girls."

@ragman1138: "Well, paranoia will take time as well. You'll need to learn who to trust and when. Some distrust is warranted, it keeps us safe. Try to make friends at the Academy."

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2072  Edited By omegablast452

@the_psyentist: "okay well um..thanks for the pep talk, see you later" she waved before leaving.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: i hope so. i haven't had a good track record." leon stands up. "thanks for the talk. i'll c u back at the academy" before walking out and pausing putting his hand on each side of the waiting room door frame for a moment then walking outside.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your future self is a bad influence on you.

Nonsense!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"Married couple?!" He roared. His eyes turned red and began to glow with heat as did the rest of Peters body. "You dare to insult me, Peter get the lighter now!" "Last Pyre honestly there's no need to be angry just because someone insulted you" "Stop being a doormat and stick up for yourself mortal" "Stop over reacting Last Pyre" There was a pause "Useless skin-bags, both of you" Peter continued to stand almost idle as his temperature continued to rise Last Pyre was still angry at the women but knew that unless Peter he could do nothing but shout. They both wondered what to do now that the only person who could have even remotely helpful was now useless to both of them "Is there really nothing you can do to help either of us?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lastpyre: "Well, I simply informed Peter the consequence of having you purged from his body. I figured you two should discuss the consequences. Peter, do you know what life would be like without this creature attached to you? Pyre, what would happen to you if you were exorcised? What would happen to you both if one established a complete dominance over the other?"

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2087  Edited By The Psyentist
Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2089  Edited By The Psyentist

@the_last_arashikage: (Oh, I thought we were stating the obvious. I have over 1,000 posts. It's impressive. I'm impressive.)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: (I was authenticating the obvious with my own impressiveness.)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2092  Edited By LastPyre

@the_psyentist:

"Well considering that without him I would still not know anything about myself so I would still have a crap life" He then pondered the thought of being in Last Pyre's form. The power he would have if he could control him "If I had control over Last Pyre's form I would still have power but I could use it to get what I want and whenever I want it. "If I had full control I would probably have a much easier time. Mainly because I wouldn't have to put up with him taking the higher moral ground" Then It hit both of them like a truck. Peter could get anything he wanted and he could use Last Pyre to do so. And if he simply threw away his morals in exchange for the things he wanted he wouldn't mind because he wouldn't have to face the consequences as Last Pyre would kill anyone in his way. Suddenly Peters eyes went from dark brown to fully black with only a red dot where his pupil was. He cried out in pain but it subsided quickly. Because he abandoned his morals Last Pyre grew a stronger connection and became more powerful. Peter could feel the power flow through him, it went from his head, to his shoulders, down his arms and then collected into his fingertips. The ends of his finger tips set ablaze and began to rapidly burn. To Peter's astonishment, he felt no pain as his flesh burned off of his fingers and then his hands, leaving nothing but black bone. Then the fire disappeared in flash of light. Peter looked at his new hands, they moved like his old ones but he did not feel anything. He looked up at the doctor with a happy yet confused face. He wasn't sure whether he should just kill the women or thank her for giving him access to more power. He decided on the former for now. "Thank you doctor" Peter's voice had remained the same through the slight transformation. "Yes doctor, thank you indeed. When I go on my rein of destruction and chaos I will make sure your the last to burn". Last Pyre's voice was deeper and more prominent. Now it was like a completely different person speaking.

Lady_Magicka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist (OoC sorry for delay. Replying to Post 1999

The Daemon Manu shrieked its rage as the psychic shield slammed into it. "Why fight me! We are brother and sister. I see the darkness inside you....Join me in the delightful destruction.....

Marcus_Korah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcus stifled a yawn as he sat in the waiting room. It seemed he had a knack for showing up when the doctor was out. There was probably a sign somewhere for her hours of bussiness... not that Marcus was particularly concerned with showing up during bussiness hours. He'd never been of a mind to worry about "tresspassing" anyway. "Ahhhh, forget waiting around out here. Her chair was way more comfortable anyway." Marcus got up from his seat and crossed the small waiting room to the door to Dr. Steele's office. After a brief moment of fiddling, he unlatched the lock to her door and slipped inside.

"If she didn't want me in here, she'd keep it better secured... right? Right." He muttered to himself with a devilish smirk. His heavy boots thumped lightly on the floor as he wandered around the office until he found himself at the doctor's desk and pulled out her seat. A light sigh slipped past his lips as he sank into it and then kicked his feet up on her desk once more. He tipped his hat down over his eyes and leaned back... if he was lucky, he'd even be able to sneak in a nap before the doctor got back.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2095  Edited By The Psyentist

@lastpyre: The doctor placed a hand on her hip. "I don't plan on burning at all, darling." She stared at the transformed Peter with cold blue eyes.

@lady_magicka: "I have a brother, and he's certainly nothing like you. I have no need to join you." The doctor hovered in the air, her white cape flicking behind her.

@marcus_korah: Alexandra opened the door to her office. Her brows furrowed as her ice blue eyes fell on the familiar form. "Marcus.. out!" She yelled at him to get out of her chair like he was a dog on a newly upholstered sofa.

Avatar image for eagle_of_the_east
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Eagle opens the door to the waiting room, tucks her pure white wings against her sides, and walks in. Looking around she notes the many chairs but doesn't sit. Her wings made that far too uncomfortable. Instead she walked over to the corner, out of the way, and waited.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2098  Edited By The Psyentist

@eagle_of_the_east: Alexandra stepped from her office to see the winged woman. She smiled. "Hello, I'm Dr. Steele. Would you like to come inside?" Her hand swept to her side to indicate the open door to her office.

Avatar image for eagle_of_the_east
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers