#151 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Alexandra smirked. "Maybe, maybe not. Worried you might have competition in the tall, dark and handsome categories?"

#152 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "I don't get worried, especially not about that".

#153 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: "Hm. Alright." She clapped her hands together. "So, from what you seem to have told me, you are ready for everything and thus nearly invincible, and yet you won't let your guard down or identity be known to those who care the most for you. Sound right?"

#154 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "Yes, I believe so". he says with a smirk.

#155 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: "In that case, you can either yield to your friends and show them a little warmth and affection... or you can keep going with your brooding vigilante schtick. I'm just a therapist. I certainly can't make you change for their wishes."

#156 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "Suppose I want to show them some affection, what do you propose me to do?".

#157 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: "Just be real. Be yourself. As I'm sure you know, the mask is more than just that thing on your face. A kind word, a tender touch, honesty, genuine interest, and acceptance are all little ways of being affectionate. When they ask you to open up to them... try it. Maybe not all the way if you think it could compromise you or another, just be open to some degree."

#158 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "The thing about being myself is that this is who I am, the mask is who I am the rest of the time".

#159 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: "You don't say..." She placed a finger to her red lips thoughtfully, understanding the situation being akin to her own.

#160 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: He stays silent and studies her body language and facial expressions.

#161 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: She arched a brow. "What are you thinking?"

#162 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "I am currently training a teenage boy to become my partner". He says in a sorrowful voice.

#163 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: She tilted her head curiously. "Why the downcast tone?"

#164 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "Why? Because I am not sure if it's the correct choice".

#165 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: "And not a few minutes ago you seemed so certain of everything. This boy sounds like a risk to me." She looked into his eyes.

#166 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "He is not a risk to himself but to others, and I don't want to have to deal with it later".

#167 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: "I'd say don't train him... but somehow I get the feeling he'd end up following in your footsteps anyway. Would it be better for you to train him or someone else?"

#168 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "I don't think that nobody will be able to understand and guide him". He says in a assured voice. "I have to leave".

#169 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: "Well, alright. Perhaps I'll see you around, Dark Vengeance." She nodded towards him.

#170 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: He jumps out of the window and disappears in the darkness.

#171 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Alexandra watched him leave before closing the window. She sat down at her desk, writing notes about their encounter, and waited for her next client.

#172 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, hey. 
Quickster's comin' to getcha!

#173 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

IT LIIIIIIVES! :D

#174 Posted by AmazingAngel (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "Call me Angel, I had another name once but I changed it" Angel looked at the chair analysing what would be the best way to sit in it, He sat down shimmying and trying to get comfortable.

"Okay yeah my dream, I'm standing in space, a huge white star almost right above me but not burning me, I'm standing across from this metal tyrant with a pointy, disfigured face and a green cloak, In the dream I think of him as a threat so I attack but nothing happens, so I explode and that's when I wake up."

Angel ends the story and makes eye contact with the Psychiatrist, squinting his eyes almost suspiciously "Any thoughts".

#175 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

This is how I end all my doctors appointments.

#176 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: "Well, Angel, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She smiled broadly, her pearly teeth in stark contrast to her blood red lips. "Hm." The lovely doctor leaned back into her chair, exhaling a cool breath through her nose. "Does anything in the dream seem familiar? Do you think it means anything? Does the dream trouble you?" Xandra crossed her legs, adjusting her skirt accordingly. "I apologize for the barrage of questions, but my job is less about interpreting situations and more about understanding perspectives."

@Amaranth_Strix said:

@DarkKnightDetective said:

This is how I end all my doctors appointments.

Hm. I go to enough, I should try that sometime. I'm sure my psychiatrist would get a kick out of it.

#177 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: Its kinda awkward when the window is too small though.

#178 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: No window is too small for me... >_>

#179 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: You're good to go than! Just don't forget the 'disappearing into the darkness' part. Takes all the mystery away if you get stuck the shrubbery or something.

#180 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amaranth_Strix: I was just thinking that... "TO INFINITY AND BEY... dammit, I'm stuck..." :(

#181 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: Or worse yet, a long fall!

#182 Posted by AmazingAngel (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: Angel nods his head, "I know it's your job to pry, I'm not adverse to interrogations myself.", He stretches and leans back in his chair rolling his head around,

"I'm not bored or anything I've just had a late night and this is what I'd call an early morning with this little sleep, Anyway my dream, I remember this dream like a memory I'm living through again but I don't care about that part, I'm more interested in your thoughts on the metal dude."

Angel leans forward to the edge of his seat and rests his head on one hand.

#183 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: "Like a memory... the simple answer is it's just a dream. The man in the metal suit is just a figment of your imagination. You thought in the dream that he was a threat. He could be analogous to some person or situation in your own life. I have known some clients to have prophetic dreams or dreams where they are visited by entities able to access dreams. For now, it might be more helpful to examine the former. Has anyone or anything caused your perplexity or fear since you've started having the dream?"

#184 Posted by AmazingAngel (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: (Exhales loudly) "Okay I was going to parade around the subject just a little bit longer but I'm gonna cut that down just a tad, This is not about a dream the thing I'm talking about happened, now do you do that doctor patient confidentiality thing." He leans back and diabolically puts his fingers together. "Because I know who you are and if you're going to be a shrink I'll fess up to who I am."

#185 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: Alexandra cocked an eyebrow. "I practice very strict doctor-patient confidentiality. Now, what is this about?"

#186 Posted by AmazingAngel (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: A smirk crosses the face of Angel "I'm so glad you asked" He takes a stick the size of a toothpick out oh his pocket. "You see this toothpick, It is a magical enchanted staff that can extend to any length, width and is indestructible, I have a magical flare gun which I decided not to bring today, armour and a motorcycle all holy items which when I use, I become a superhero, which I'm pretty sure is about ninety percent of your cliental."

Angel intentionally left a long gap in speech so that the shrink could take in everything he said,"Yep and I know you, that you know the man I did battle with in my 'dream' and thats where we reach the impasse because, I know it's your job to ask the questions but I was wondering if I could ask a few, so how does that make you feel?" Angel said with the accompanying gestures.

#187 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

Walks into the office in his civilian clothes, sits down in the waiting room, and grabs this month's Men's Health magazine and starts reading it while he waits for the Doctor.

#188 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: Alexandra pursed her lips as she listed, nodding occasionally. "Yes, I frequently have superhero sorts some through here. I can't see into your mind to know if I have met this metal man in your dream. How would you know that I have?" She paused and looked intently at Angel. "Are you even here for therapeutic reasons?"

@DarkKnightDetective: The doctor poked her head out from her doorway to see a client in the waiting room. "Hello, would you like to come inside?" She stepped outside, motioning for the man to enter. Her eyes narrowed slightly, trying to place his face.

#189 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: Puts the magazine down in the table, walks up to her and kisses her hand and then says with a smile" Hello, my name is Malcolm Press from Press Industries, I have come for my yearly evaluation".

#190 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Alexandra smiled at the gesture. "I'm Dr. Steele. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Press. Have a seat anywhere." She indicated the seating in her office before sitting down herself. "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself, Mr. Press... what is it you do at Press Industries?"

#191 Edited by AmazingAngel (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: A sly smile crossed Angel's face almost like he was happy about the meeting, "Well when you think about it could therapy, theirs something I'm having trouble doing and I'm hoping this meeting helps me out with that."

"Now have you ever heard about a place called Elysia" Angel sits back and casually taps on the arm of the chair,"And if I learn a little be more about that place maybe I'll remember the dream where I'm naked in a rice field, running away from a giant dragon with Tom Selleck's moustache".

#192 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: Still smiling he answers in a modest manner "I am the C.E.O of th company, and the company does about everything from pharmaceuticals to construction to chemicals and ect".

#193 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: "Well, alright then." She placed her feet flat on the floor, smoothing down her pencil skirt, her back arched forward in her chair. "Yes, I have heard of a place called Elysia, a lovely country under the leadership of the one known as Warsman. He's the man you are referring to, I assume." She completely ignored the ridiculousness of the dragon with a mustache.

@DarkKnightDetective: She nodded, familiar with the company. "Does that keep you busy? Are you satisfied with your current occupation?"

#194 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "It does keep me busy but I still manage to have fun, the night is always young for a billionaire playboy". He says looking right at her eyes.

#195 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: "Of course." She placed her hands in her lap. "Sounds like you have little trouble balancing work and play then. Do you have any close friends or significant others?"

#196 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "Yes I am very good friends with the mayor and other celebrities but no significant other".

#197 Posted by AmazingAngel (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: "Oh I thought you might, now about that 'dream' the first one not the one I just made up, you see that happened and I'm still here but that's not what I want, I want anyone who is that much of threat the universe taken out and I know I'm not the first to try, I'm not the only one trying but I like a challenge and if I can save the galaxy while I do it that kind of helps out, I have a compulsive need to win and be the hero but to do that I need I tiny bit of info that you have on the metal menace."

"Maybe after that we can delve into my unconscious, because if I don't get any shrinking I'm gonna feel like I wasted a perfectly good coupon, because it was this or paintball."

#198 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: "What about hobbies? Have any interesting past times, Mr. Press?"

@AmazingAngel: "I'm afraid I have very little information on Warsman that would be of use to you. If you decide to go up against him... you certainly have your work cut out for you, I can say that much. Most heroes who come through here have an intense desire to stop evil. Sadly, some become corrupted or burnt out on their quest for justice. Don't let this pursuit consume all of you. Take a break, spend time with loved ones."

#199 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Psyentist: " Well I like most fat cats (chuckle) enjoy golf and other sports, I am also a expert in wines".

#200 Posted by The Psyentist (16686 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Alexandra chuckled. "Very nice. Nothing quite like a good wine." Her mind was actually thinking about blood, her drink of choice. "Tell me about your family."