The Psychiatric Office of Dr. Steele (CVnU)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By The Psyentist
No Caption Provided

Welcome to the psychiatric office of Dr. Alexandra Grace Steele, MD PhD. Dr. Steele's services include medicine and psychotherapy for her clients. She specializes in the treatment of superhumans of all types.

Setting:

Waiting room for clients; Alexandra's office furnished with a couch, three chairs, two end tables, and her desk.

Guidelines:

Anyone can post in this RPG. It is an interaction thread between the character(s) and Dr. Steele. This is the CVnU, so interactions from the previous psychiatric thread from CV Prime do not apply.

Sessions are separate (though since this is a thread it can happen "simultaneously.") and take place at different times. You can come in whenever you just can't interact with them while they are in session nor can they interact with you while you are in a session with Dr. Steele. If you do interact, make a note that it is in "the waiting room." Any out of character dialogue should be made in parentheses or otherwise noted as OOC. It is usually assumed that characters have already booked an appointment with the NPC receptionist and that some form of identification is known to the doctor.

(If I miss a post by you or anything, shoot me a message, preferably noting the page of your last response, and I will attempt to get back to dialogue.)

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Zool sat in the waiting room; he brought his nieces iphone and was playing Bohemian Rhapsody. He just wanted a mental check up.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: Alexandra stepped out from her office. Her blue eyes surveyed her first client since her return to the US. She flashed a lovely smile. "Hello, I'm Dr. Steele. Would you like to come in?" She motioned to the door.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Hello artz!" He walked into the room. It looked different than the medical facilities in the early 1900's. He was filled with happiness knowing humans used technology to better themselves.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: Alexandra closed the door behind them. "You may have a seat on the couch or the chair, whatever makes you feel comfortable." The blonde woman in chic business attire retrieved a pen and notepad from her desk before sitting in a chair near the middle of the room. "So, who are you, and what brings you here today?" Her red lips curled upward.

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Kalinda

:o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: He sat down in the chair and scratched the side of his face. "I am here for a mental check up".

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Madame_Blossom

Beautiful read, especially the ending, enjoyable to say. Welcome back. <3

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tranquil

@The Psyentist: Milo sat in the center aligned car seat of his custom made Mclaren P1. wirelessly calling Dr. Steele. A psychiatric Doctor who excelled in dealing with super mental disorders and host of other mental ailments. Seeing as how his former shrink managed to get himself killed during a vacation in Spain, Milo was eager to get started with someone more well equipped for dealing with him. Or so he thought as the ring chimed in on the car's sound system.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: "Mmhmm." She nodded scratching some notes onto the paper. "You have a name?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Psyentist

@Madame_Blossom said:

Beautiful read, especially the ending, enjoyable to say. Welcome back. <3

^___^

@Tranquil said:

@The Psyentist: Milo sat in the center aligned car seat of his custom made Mclaren P1. wirelessly calling Dr. Steele. A psychiatric Doctor who excelled in dealing with super mental disorders and host of other mental ailments. Seeing as how his former shrink managed to get himself killed during a vacation in Spain, Milo was eager to get started with someone more well equipped for dealing with him. Or so he thought as the ring chimed in on the car's sound system.

Alexandra sat at her desk, rifling through some old files when then phone rang, the call patched through by her receptionist. Her ice blue eyes darted to the device. She picked it up and answered. "Dr. Steele's office, may I help you?"

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@The Psyentist: :) meant to post that in your other thread but this already was in your attention so yeah anyways woohoo:D

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tranquil

@The Psyentist: "Milo Archer? I was scheduled for three o'clock," The engine could be heard in the background as Milo tore down the empty road towards the office. "Just calling to say I may be a little late if I run into some traffic during this last stretch. Wait, stay on the line, I'm almost there." The speed approached 215 mph and Milo could feel his adrenaline pumping.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lady_liberty

Very nice, glad to see you in action again.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Psyentist

@Tranquil: "Ah, yes. Well, Mr. Archer, I'm not pressed for time right now. No need to rush." Her keen inhuman ears caught the sound of the engine in the background. She tapped her manicured fingers on her desk, the phone pressed to her ear as she waited.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Well I only have a first name, Zool. I do have a last name if you count Ancient One of the Fourth Realm [laughs]. Well they do consider Da Vinci a last name. Anyways, just put down Zool Ancient One".

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tranquil

@The Psyentist: Screeching tires complemented the smell of burning rubber as the Air Apparent power slid his car into a vacant parking space directly in front of the office. "Well this isn't what I expected. No not at all. See you upstairs Doc," Milo disconnected the call, stepped out of his car and quickly made his way upstairs, removing the mask of his black armor to appear less hostile. The receptionist took in his well defined, auburn features with a glowing smile. "Mr. Archer? Just take a seat for a moment while I make sure Dr. Steele is ready." Milo did as instructed, and patiently waited, stifling the excess energy built up from the high speed driving.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@The Psyentist: (cant lie I was real curious to see if you would make something for the CVnU )

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: "Alright, Zool." She narrowed her eyes at him curiously. "What do you mean 'Ancient One'?" Her business was always very complex, deciding who was absolutely insane and who was from some strange culture of which she had never been previously aware. Mutants, aliens, demons. It could all get ironically maddening.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Psyentist

@Tranquil: There was a soft rapping on the door before the receptionist poked her head inside to notify the doctor of the arrival of her client. Alexandra nodded and stepped out into the waiting room. Her red lips curled into a charming grin. "Good day, Mr. Archer. I'm Dr. Steele. It's a pleasure to meet you. Would you like to come inside?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Sorry, I forgot humans are not aware of me and my brothers. Well the Ancient Ones are beings made on the third day of creation. You probably heard of my brother Zeus. I guess you need to prove my mystical nature. Do not worry I will not use my indigo ring". He lifted a hand and a little girl appeared in the corner of the room. He waved his hand and she disappeared. He then started to change form. First he was superhero, next he looked like a Greek warrior, he then turned into a velociraptor, and finally turned back to normal.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: Alexandra raised her eyebrows. "Well, that's very interesting, and I appreciate your restraint. So..." She folded her hands in her lap. "You're here for a check up. Well, why don't you tell me a little about yourself. A metahuman, clearly. What is it you do with your time?"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tranquil

@The Psyentist: Milo rose from his seat, brow cocked as he took in the awe inspiring visual that was his would be shrink. "They don't look like you everywhere. This is gonna hurt my pockets isn't it?" Milo said as he made his way over to the Doctor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Well, I mostly meditate. Visit people from time to time. Hm......occasionally Voltaire and I have Sunday brunch together. I am also apart of the team HARD. Things were somewhat more exciting back in the day, but it is good thing they are not exciting at the moment though".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Psyentist

@Tranquil: "You bet, but I am quite possibly the best. You should be able to get your money's worth." She winked before turning and going into her office. "You may have a seat on the couch or chair. Whatever makes you the most comfortable, Mr. Archer." She brushed back her platinum blonde hair and sat on her usual chair, her legs crossed. "So... what brings you here today?"

@joeagentofhand1: "Well, it sounds like you keep busy while still having pleasant downtime. This team, HARD, what is that?" One of the benefits of being a psychiatrist was an inconspicuous way of gleaning details about super individuals organizations that might be a threat to her alternate persona. She wrote down more notes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Well it is a government related team. I am not sure if I can tell you more about it, but I joined due to majority of Greek citizens wanting me to join".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: "Understood. You mentioned 'brothers' earlier. How would you describe your relationship with them?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Zeus and I are somewhat indifferent to each other. He has done many things which I call immoral. Xavian and Diriam are good friends, but we do not see each other a lot. Yen, Tin, and Cie are not too social, but they stay out of trouble. Riem...I mean the Betrayer is...well.......a monster".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: "Is Zeus anything like the mythological Zeus I've read about in college?" Alexandra perked up slightly at the mention of a monster, always interested in the darker side of creation. "What has he done to cause himself to run afoul of you, and how have you responded to him?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Zeus is very much like what myth has recorded him to be". When he heard the doctor mention Him, he began to tremble a little. His stomach tightened slightly. "Well the Betrayer is the father of The Devil. He helped cause the war between the Angels. During the war we fought against the Betrayer and in the end casted him into the final realm of hell".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: "Hmmm." Alexandra rubbed her chin. Her mouth was very near watering at the thought of such evil power. Would such a creature even be edible? But perhaps such power out of reach was safer for her own existence, not just for the rest of humanity. She returned her attention to her client with a small smile. "Well, it sounds like you have a rather dynamic family. You have friends among the humans as well?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Yes, here and there. Some of them are probably people you heard of, such as Fredrick the Great, Oedipus, Antigone, FDR, Winston Churchill, Voltaire, and Jean Jacques Rousseau".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: "Sounds like you keep the most amusing company!" She was rather jealous as she was such a young immortal, confined to her own few decades thus far. "I can imagine that I would just listen the whole time to all the stories you have meeting all those interesting people." But being immortal herself gave her an insight into the lives of those with extended existences. "One downside to living over the centuries is the death of loved ones. How have you handled this grief?"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tranquil

@The Psyentist: "I'll pass on the chairs, since you want me to feel comfortable." the Tranquil leaned back, defying the laws of gravity as his body hovered above the ground, sprawled out in a relaxed position. "I've got, this voice inside my head. I need to deal with it, in a more permanent manner. Its beginning to influence my thoughts and mood with relative ease."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Normally I see them in the afterlife or the other way around. It was saddening when Antigone died, but as one of Earth's bands put it 'I fought the law and the law won'".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The Psyentist

@Tranquil: Alexandra raised an eyebrow, watching him hover, a feat not unfamiliar to herself with her own abilities. Having seen a good many displays of power in her time as a psychiatrist, she was hardly visible startled by the display. The doctor tilted her head, her brows knitting. "A voice you say? What does it do and how does it influence you?" Again the challenge of distinguishing between insanity, psychic possession, spiritual possession... or something else entirely.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: "Yes, Antigone was sad indeed." She couldn't help but chuckle at the quotation. "Well, I suppose that makes it almost moot... the idea of dealing with loss of life. But clearly you can feel sorrow for the death of a human. I'm assuming you have ways of coping. You seem quite healthy to me, very well adjusted... to the mind of a human." Though Alexandra was not quite human, it behooved her to have people think she was.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Tranquil

@The Psyentist: "It talks, a lot. Well not really talks, but it thinks, and I share a mind with it. So I can hear the thoughts as if they're mine own." He was becoming flustered and slammed a palm into his forehead. "Tell me something, are you telepathic or telekinetic?" Milo eyes now ran up and down her slender figure, but they seemed to be looking through her instead of directly at her.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The Psyentist

@Tranquil: Alexandra's body stiffened, her gaze turned icy. "What would make you assume either?"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Tranquil

@The Psyentist: "Your mental chakras. They're highly developed. I'd say you were just an intellectual but there's way too much activity." Milo acute senses were put on display, and smiled as he noticed the reaction to his curiosity. "I'm sorry did I make you uncomfortable?" He said, rolling over in the air as if he was on a bed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "I think the reason why I am visiting is well...guilt".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The Psyentist

@Tranquil: "Mildly. But I suppose myself as a doctor analyzing your words and bahaviours, it only seems fair that you could have your own analysis of me. People can develop their own deductions, super humans moreso with extrasensory perception at their disposal." She was still in her cold, detached demeanor at the revelation of her abilities to a near stranger, but such a condition for her was more her real nature. The kind, amiable, caring doctor was more the charade. Behind her beautiful features, her mind was whirring with ways to kill him should his special knowledge compromise her position. She stared deeply into his eyes. "Well, I have a unique mind, let's just say that."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: "Guilt?" She exhaled with an air of thoughtfulness. "What do you have to feel guilty for?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "As you seem to know the House of Thebes fell with Antigone's death, but there is more too it. The beginning of the end was Oedipus surviving as baby. I was the shepherd who kept Oedipus alive. I caused the fall of Thebes".

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tranquil

@The Psyentist: Malicious intent lay behind the frozen blue gaze, and the cold, callous tone she adopted was the complete opposite of what she'd presented in the minutes before his discovery. He cocked a brow high as she commented on her mind, leaving vague definition for the Tranquil to decipher. "Just for the record, you aren't a vampire or some kind of succubus using this as a way to ensnare prey right?" Milo asked with a playful grin, but he was dead serious. For all he knew, he'd walked right into a trap and a fight for his life was approaching.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: "I see..." Alexandra placed a finger to her red lips. She could hardly say that he made a beautiful story. This was real life for him, not just a Greek play. This was an actual tragedy. "One thing I've found in treating immortals is reminding myself about perspective. Immortals have a unique way of looking at how the past influences the present and then the future. You can feel guilty about the fall of Thebes... but if Thebes didn't fall, there is little telling how history would have formed. Any number of changes could have resulted from a different outcome. Tragedy does not occur in a vacuum. That is what makes it tragic. It affects much. You have influenced history... the present not just for the worse, but possibly for the better in some ways. Oedipus himself made his own choices. You saved a child. I'm not sure how anyone could fault your for that. The only thing you can do is accept that what happened has happened, and now it is irreversible. There may always been some lingering feeling of guilt... musing on the "what ifs" of life. You can do good from now on, learn from past mistakes to make this life better than it was."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Psyentist: "Thank you doctor! This has really helped. If you ever need help with dealing with your immortality, all you have to do is ask". He got and raised his arms. "Abra Kadabra!" With that he was gone.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The Psyentist

@Tranquil: His grin and comment warmed her demeanor slightly. "Now, if I was some sort of monster, why wouldn't I be killing you already? I'm a psychiatrist, Mr. Archer. If I killed my clients, I wouldn't have any business, now would I?" She smirked, watching his every movement, any hint to his perception of her. The doctor wondered just what sort of power this voice had and if it could cause trouble for her. "Also, I've never heard of a vampire who goes out in daylight. That would make my business hours most inconvenient." She laughed at the thought.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The Psyentist

@joeagentofhand1: Alexandra's eyes glazed over at the mention of her own immortality, perplexed to his apparent knowledge. As the session was veritably finished, her strange client vanished into thin air. "Well, goodbye then." Her blue eyes shifted around the room. "That would be a very convenient power to have..." She licked her red lips.

Skjovald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Skjovald

(OOC: Honestly tempted to visit you here.)