#1 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

The vine is run rampent with evil. The Hell Fireclub firstly and now that the Nao have turned to the dark side, it looks like theres no hope for any hereos on the vine.

It was these circumstances that forced Spectrums hand. In an attempt to spare the innocent he began the Protecters. They are not a long fore-told legion of heroism or a new sheek cllub wih cars and girls. They are the tue heroes who stand by the things which mean most in thie world.

This is a story RPG which will make the team the Protecters. Normal rules apply. If you wish to join talk to me, spectrum in the RPG. Oh and make your posts good:)

Rules: http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=7&7

#2 Posted by Darkchild (41473 posts) - - Show Bio

lol wondered how long it take for someone to start a new goodie team

Traitor

#3 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw you man, im in this now, why cant you be happy for me:(

Yeah i know, i wanted to go back to my roots. Just so long as that you know that IM A NEW CHARACTER in this RPG so i dont know anyone

#4 Posted by Darkchild (41473 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Screw you man, im in this now, why cant you be happy for me:(Yeah i know, i wanted to go back to my roots. Just so long as that you know that IM A NEW CHARACTER in this RPG so i dont know anyone"

im happy as i can be. im happy that i have some new team to pound on and thats the farthest my happiness goes lol