The Pike: Carnival (Location/Crime Family)

Avatar image for rocket_the_roller_derby_queen
rocket_the_roller_derby_queen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The Pike is a Carnival founded by a group of Villainous Mutants known as "The Mississippi Miscreants." It is still a Carnival to this very day and to the naked eye of the public it even seems like a legitimate business. At the hart of this entertainment racket however lays a rotten core and a dark secret. This Carnival which contains an "Amusement Park" as well as a: "Freak Show", "Circus", "Roller Derby League", and a "Professional Wrestling League"

The Amusement Park: The Amusement Park is just that. It is the fairgrounds. Roller-Coaster Rides, and Gimmick Games Rigged to deceive the paying customers, as well as Food stations serving everything from "Deep Fried Funnel Cake", to "Ice Cold Lemonade."

Freak Show: A series of Mutants with abnormal physical appearances, are put on display for the amusement of the general public.

Circus: A three ring circus. Teeming with performers of many talents, as well as many show animals, and of course clowns.

The League(s): The Pike also has an arena which hosts both the Roller Derby and the Professional Wrestling Leagues on any given night. This arena will be jam packed with raving fans as well as the Mutant sports entertainers. Both of these Leagues are Mutant Leagues, and the performers are all gifted with strange, and unique gifts. Star Rocket is the current Queen of the Roller Derby, she has held the title as the overall leader of the sport for the past three years.

(Now recruiting, to anyone that wants to join create a criminal carny ;)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By Legacy_

The minute I read crime family hehe

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tranquil

Idk why but this reminds me of that scene from Wolverine Origin's with the technopath. Cool Stuff.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@rocket_the_roller_derby_queen: very nice idea, open and allows for a wide range of new characters good luck to you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Closure: @Tranquil: @EdwardWindsor:

"Step right up... Step right up... Don't be shy... Free T-Shirts... Get your free T-shirts here... With the purchase of our Sweet Potato Fries combo meal... Only $9.00. Its a steal... Come on people... Whats wrong with you... Work with me here. Alright! A Free T-Shirt and I won't... I repeat... I won't tell your kids, how you are failing them as a dad, and I won't tell your wives how you are failing them as a man!" - Rico Macabre, Seller of Deep Fried Goodness on a stick.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@rocket_the_roller_derby_queen: Sold. one sweet potato combo please, do you have any tshirts in XL?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EdwardWindsor: "XL... Lets see XL." starts to go through the box filled with T-Shirts wrapped up in plastic sleeves. "XXL... XXXL... XL.. Here we are... Here we are." tosses the XL T-Shirt your way, after he gets the money and you get your food and beverage. "You sir are a Lord among peasants. Enjoy your meal, have a wonderful day... NEXT!"

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tranquil

@rocket_the_roller_derby_queen: Tranquil stepped up, cash in hand, "I'll take the fries, but you can keep the T-shirt. And the insults." He smirked as the bucket hat atop his head cast a shadow on his caramel features.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@rocket_the_roller_derby_queen: Thank very much. May you also have a great day. Tucking his tshirt under his arm the champion strolled towards the attractions of the fair as he tucked into his snack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tranquil: Takes the cash. Serves the order. "Whatever you say boss... Your the boss... I am a working for you... See me working for you... In this hot box filled with hot grill tops, wearing this sweating my balls off monkey suit..." trails off into a muttering to himself voice. "No respect... I tell ya... Kids these days... Kinda like my ex wife."

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tranquil

@rocket_the_roller_derby_queen: "Yeah... try not to get an sweat on the food please." His tone was lighthearted yet hoarse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tranquil: "Enjoy your sweat-free meal sir. And your tasty Ice Cold Lemonade. Made with real cane sugar, and freshly hand squeezed lemons. I make quality products over here."

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tranquil

@rocket_the_roller_derby_queen: " Sweat free? Can't knock it. Thanks." Milo walked away with a smile.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Urban_Ronin

Badass

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Agony

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

Badass

this.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Urban_Ronin

Thanks to the inner city youth sponsorship program recently established by the Knightfall foundation, a bus full of anxiously anticipating children exploded with excitement as its doors swung open. The groups first official outing having the luxury of an added bonus in the form of a guest chaperone, Quintus Knightfall. Who, during the extended trek, had been busy fighting off the affections of bored housewives as they swooned over the eligible bachelor. Luckily with their arrival the mothers attention would have to remain on the children, giving the Nightrunner Knightfall an opportunity to look around.

TheDealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheDealer

Hmmm......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

Thanks to the inner city youth sponsorship program recently established by the Knightfall foundation, a bus full of anxiously anticipating children exploded with excitement as its doors swung open. The groups first official outing having the luxury of an added bonus in the form of a guest chaperone, Quintus Knightfall. Who, during the extended trek, had been busy fighting off the affections of bored housewives as they swooned over the eligible bachelor. Luckily with their arrival the mothers attention would have to remain on the children, giving the Nightrunner Knightfall an opportunity to look around.

(Sorry about the delay)

The representative for the Knightfall foundation is received and handled by Top Men, as the many colorful performers and clowns of questionable character entertain the chaperoned children folk.

"Ve have been expecting ye, truff be told in earnest."-Swedish Strongman #1(Grigori "The Gorilla" Ahlstrom) he is accompanied by his fellow strong man, and life partner. (Vezik "Big Bear" Holtzmann)

No Caption Provided
Bill_Lancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bill_Lancer

Bill's black boots clunked along the carnival's dirt ground. With a day as hit as this, the skull hunter didnt bother with his usual black jacket, his skull shirt for all to see. He was here for what else, murder. This time it was Boris tord, child molester, kid killer,puppet maker. The sick bastard had his caravan placed at the edge of the grounds, perfect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bill_Lancer: (Nice!)

One of Boris lackey's scouts the skull shirted stranger. He matches the description of a man that his boss asked him to watch out for. The spying clown vanishes into a series of tents and he makes his way to warn Boris. He is caring a rifle in his hands, which is shaking from his nerves. "B...B...Boss... I believe we have trouble."

Bill_Lancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bill_Lancer

@rocket_the_roller_derby_queen: Bill walked up to the front door of the caravan, the sawed off shotgun placed snugly in his back pocket was pulled out, along with his ankle holstered colt in the other hand. After a few seconds, Bill kicked the door down like it was made if tinder, pointing the one handed shotgun out first.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bill_Lancer:

The caravan is empty. There is a hand written note on the nearby vanity mirror that reads: "Nice try F*ck Face!" written crudely in a black marker. He also left a going away present in the microwave. A homemade bomb.

Bill_Lancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bill_Lancer

@rocket_the_roller_derby_queen: Bill's eyes went wide as he grabbed onto the dingy mattress beside the doorway and easily tugged it over to him and held it up to the length of his toned body. *Ding!* The microwave beeped, detonating the entire caravan, the shrapnel sunk into the mattress the hunter held up, instead of Bill. Even then, the blast sent him a good ten feet back, the flaming mattress falling on him.