#151 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"Well," Aaron said, preferring to stand. "I realize now that this might seem childish in more than a few ways, but I'd actually like to discuss something I've had on my mind for the past few months. I've been fighting my fair share of rogue metahumans, crazed robots, aliens, and monsters for the better part of a year now. I'm just an amateur compared to someone like you,"

He pulled on his left earlobe - a nervous habit of his, reserved only for the most powerful of his anxiety attacks.

"I was wondering if it would be in any way possible for us to collaborate and establish a foundation for resolving future conflicts more effectively." He ended quickly, not wanting to waste Mr. Stark's time.

He mentally kicked himself. This was stupid. Someone like Stark accepting such a childish request? Aaron should never have requested this meeting. It wasn't even worth asking.

#152 Posted by Legacy_ (10520 posts) - - Show Bio

Considers stopping by

#153 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Leon knew the man's plan simply by his eye and body motions as he took the card. "your hoping i fight you, and judging by all your wealth your going to make some kind of countermeasure such as your suit or some gun to attempt to make my powers ineffective against you. my IQ is incredibly high." he stands up. "i won't use my most devastating powers since i wouldn't want you making a suit of them just yet and because it would destroy this tower in an instant and i wouldn't want that at all." he pulls 2 black katana. "however i'll let you in on a little bit of my strength, but only because you seem decent enough."

#155 Posted by Legacy_ (10520 posts) - - Show Bio
#156 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

"I was a child once, I had many ideas.." He opened his draw as he took out some sketches of suits "These were some of my ideas" He threw the sketches to the man.

"Look at me now, I will help you, You clearly have passion, What is it specifically you are needing? I will oblige"

#157 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

(No, don't invest with him! He's a jerk! lol)

#158 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

Tony pushed his chair away, "Let's go" He clicked as the window opened, he flew out hoping the man would follow him, and they would fight away from this compound.

He landed far , about 5 minutes away, on a desolate part of the city, a construction site. If the man could not fly however...this fight would not even start.

#159 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: a weird translucent vortex goes from leons left eye and it absorbs him. then he appears behind a rock and walks out from behind it as Tony arrives. "took you long enough to get here." He suddenly flies at a high speed right at him and trusts his blade at Tony

#160 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

Tony was a little surprised to see the man, Noting that in his suit that he could possibly teleport. The man had his sword's in his hand, He viciously raced at Tony, Attempting to thrust it into him, He engaged his left foot thruster, and his left arm flight stabilizer as he skilfully spun out of the way avoiding all damage.

Returning fire with a repulsion beam to the mans head with his right palm, attempting to not kill, but knock him out. He was not aware how strong the man was, this was to test his durability.

#161 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Leon looks up as the repulsion beam flies for him. His eyes narrow almost like they were reading the attack then he holds his blade up and absorbs it into the blade and sends it blasting right at his left foot thruster and stabilizer the beam split into to as it flew at him. it seemed getting him out of the air was his best bet.

#162 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

The re-directed attack smashed into Starks foot, He buckled forward face-palming into the floor as his Mark One suit was not the best at keeping its balance. Horizon spoke -

"Sir, you forgot to turn on auto balance, I will do-so now" The AI turned it on.

Stark got back upto his feet and looked at the man. Suddenly jerking forward attempting to punch him in the jaw with 5 tons of force as he used his flight to further put power into the punch.

#163 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: as the punch hit he went soaring into the air but slowed down and suddenly froze in the air and turned around as though gravity was at his control. he then looked right at tony snapping his jaw into place. "i actually felt that." he then blasted at a high velocity speed right at Tony throwing a knife with 2 silver bells on them. the bells had a ghostly ring to them.

#164 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: The punch connected, as this happened Stark automatically flew backwards getting ready for a retaliation, he retorted to the man "Really? Not even my strongest" He chuckled to himself, making note of the man fixing his jawline for future fights, all going into Horizons memory banks.

The two knifes were thrown at Stark at near incalculable speeds, Stark had just enough time to shoot one of them out of the air before another slashed into his right leg, luckily it was Armour, so he did not feel any-pain, however it had dug into one of his circuits, meaning he now had lost the ability to fire bullets from his wrist, that may have helped.

Horizon had already given him a plan of attack, Shooting a crane that was behind the man, Tony activated the magnets in his palms as he dragged the crane down, attempting to crash it into the man.

#165 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Leon heard the creaking noise and looked back just in time to see the crane flying towards him. He rolled out of the way and suddenly stopped. he looked the man directly in the eyes and suddenly pointed at Tony with just one finger grinning. He was definitely up to something odd as the bells rang there ghostly sound and there was an extreme shift in the airs climate.

#166 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

The man dodged the crane, not to his surprise. Then Horizon spoke to Tony once again.

"Shift in Air patterns Sir, Unsure what is happening. Be aware" Stark then charged up his suit repulsion units, flying into the air to escape any possible ground attack.

#167 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

(Dang, I'll reply either tonight or tomorrow evening.)

#168 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Besides the shift in the air climates leon then lowers his finger and sends more knifes flying with the ghostly silver bell attached to them soaring for his thrusts and wires of the suit.

#169 Posted by Armistice (4081 posts) - - Show Bio

pees on your inferior armor :)

#170 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Shadow heats up his sword at extreme temperatuers,heating also the armor.Than he releases the sword on the armor's hand,taking out his sniper and pointing at the arc reactor of the armor.He nodded.

"If you really wanna keep this up,you should know that your hand is melting and withouth this little reactor in your chest,the armor will become just a metal prision.Some shots in my head won't even scratch my helmet,my energy field will take care of them.I would surrender,no way you are winning this."

#171 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

pees on your inferior armor :)

Inferior, For now ;)

#172 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"I," Aaron stuttered, looking through the sketches with increasing amazement.

"These are amazing! Thank you, Mr. Stark, I don't know what to say. I suppose asking for a job is out of the question? It would be an honor to work alongside you."

#173 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

Stark smiled at his passion for such works, reminded him of himself, He spoke "You have a job, what sector do you wish to work for?

#174 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"Not to toot my own horn, but I'm one of the world's foremost biochemists. I even invented a helmet that allows me to communicate with ants. Just curious, but did you ever read about my work with Source Particles?"

#175 Posted by AmazingAngel (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"You won't need security, I'm a kitten." Angel stands to his feet, he lets go of his staff and it fly's over to the door, jamming it from their side and blocking the security.

"and anyway this isn't a fight or a box, we're not going to rock em sock em, I just want to talk." Angel sits back down on Tony's couch and picks up what he thinks is his Dr Pepper, he spits out the scotch as soon as he accidentally drinks it, "BLEEAH, ew thats just disgusting, how do you drink that, you know what forget that, this act, I want you to pretend theirs a chance you can sway me, tell me why I should support this, aaaaaaann" Angel picks his own drink back up. "nnnddd GO!"

#176 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Stark smiled at the mans cunning and enthusiastic approach to things...sorta, He walked behind his seat, sitting down as he quickly took of his helmet. He spoke "Pretend? If you are not intending at-all...Leave now, I will simply say, in simple terms, I don' think you want to make enemies with the United States, you already are a wanted criminal you know....but that can be wiped clean, If you agree to join - If you do, you will be given money, tech, training, safety, anything you desire - If not" He shook his head "Count your citizen ship gone"

( You will also be-able to join ma new team if you want in :P )

#177 Posted by AmazingAngel (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Angel smiled under his mask as Stark kept lecturing him, "So forceful, YOU MUST JOIN, YOU MUST REGISTER YOURSELF, all this big bad government man schtick ages you horribly.", Angel picks up a brochure off of Stark's coffee table, "So I asked you to sway me but whatever, I have a question, how does me signing up benefit the world as a whole. Because trust me this isn't about personal gain, I'm fine with pot noodles and a small apartment. So why should I register?"

#178 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: "Ants? Very impressive, I have not I am sorry, But please write it down and I will take a look tonight, You can work in that section of our business, but I have another question..Are you registered?"

@amazingangel: "Of-course, do you blame me? It is my job. Stop being so brazen and realize the world is a lot bigger than your little thoughts, It's either I ask you to join, or somebody worse comes along and forces you too join" He laid back in his seat before speaking again "Well then, you seem like a good-guy, Joining me - working with me, you will be stopping some very dangerous individuals, terrorists, people refusing to join the registration, and not just refuse - they attack Innocent government officials, uncalled for, THOSE are the people I want to get"

#179 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides the shift in the air climates leon then lowers his finger and sends more knifes flying with the ghostly silver bell attached to them soaring for his thrusts and wires of the suit.

Horizon tracks every knife in the air with ease, firing a counter number of shots from his shoulder mounted rocket launcher as all of the knives are blown out of the air.

Smashing forward at the speed of sound, Causing a sonic boom Stark then attempt to punch the man in the face yet again, but this-time with over 25 tons of punching power, mid-while, Shooting an assortment of 5 rockets at the mans torso with his shoulder mounted launcher.

#180 Edited by AmazingAngel (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"Yes but I'm not one of those people, I've been assaulted before by your 'U-men', funnily enough after stopping a bank robbery," Angel stands up angrily as more of Stark's words sink in, "and another thing, I know the world is bigger than me, I deal with sh*t that you couldn't even imagine, I register my identity and I die, you guys can't protect me from the kind of things I have to fight, I have a nest here I register and I go on the run, I'm not going to register and I'm not running. I know how you guys do things, I know that Charlemagne Lebeau is the personnal enforcer."

"Since when did a police state become okay to you people."

#181 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Stark laughed as the man was clearly taking things wrong "Lebeau?...I am a rival business owner to him, I am.." Trying to kill him... "I am, Opposing his movements, And those are his U-Men, not mine..Do not tarnish me with that same brush, you may not see it yet - But I am the best thing Mutants have got going for them with this movement - I am not going to kill people who refuse to join like some may suggest, I don't want any bloodshed that is not needed. But when people, like you come to MY home, and call me the bad-guy? You expect a reasonable talk? You came to MY home with aggression, you broke it" He clicked a button as the door that was locked burst open, Stark spoke "You clearly have passion....we could come to an agreement" He pointed towards the door "If you want though, simply leave"

#182 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#183 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: The receptionist looks up at the man and speaks "Looking for Stark?"

#184 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Yes, take a long time and I might have to settle for your entrails

#185 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13477 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Upon hearing the news about the registration act and what it mean to people with powers.He deiced to go to The Peak and see if he could sign up .Sawyer walks and asked the receptionist "Is Mr.Stark in because I would like to speak to him"

#186 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "Take a seat, sir"

@nerx: The receptionist looked up unamused "Threats will get you thrown out" Stark came down the stairs, he waved to the man to follow him.

#187 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: For a while it seems that tony had successfully crashed into leon. his fist connected and leon went soaring into the ground hard enough that rocks fly up all over...5 seconds later however the leon on the ground started pulling away into the sky, his body turning into a bunch of crows, which fly around circling tony as leon's voice echoes through the place. "the nightmare realm is mine to command." at this point leon attempts to use the illusion realms power and make tony's worst fears, nightmares and memories all come to life inside his head.

#188 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13477 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

He looked around for a place to sit ,but decided not fearing that he might break something"I'll Stand" he replied to the receptionist.

#189 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"that is not a threat appetizer, that is a guarantee"

The man-monster hops up through the next level

#190 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

Horizon spoke - Mental intrusion detected, Initiate counter-measures

Tony suddenly went out cold, as a needle was injected into him and Horizon would take the fight for now-on until the mental intrusion ended. Tony was put into a type of suspended animation, his mind was not "on" until the counter-injection would be done, he could not even dream in this state.

Horizon spoke out-loud "Mental intrusion foiled" Then engaged a pulse of energy, attempting to electrocute the crows.

#191 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Stark sat-down, putting his hands on his chin he spoke to the man "Yes?"

@shadowswordmaster:

Stark came down the stairs, dressed in an expensive suit, he beckoned the man up to follow him.

#192 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: The grows blast into feathers then reform like tar would and soar at tony but pass right through him as the sky was now full of crows. the crows that went through him all form into one place and leon appears behind him and swings his blade aiming for his kidney areas from behind. "so you're resistant to the tsukuyomi huh?" (the name of his illusions)

#193 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13477 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Sawyer looked at the man in the expensive suit and started to follow him up stairs.

#194 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Tony sat down in his office as the man walked in, He beckoned him to sit down then spoke "What is your name?" He smiled.

@ragman1138:

Horizon rarely spoke, it did not now. Horizon at the moment was not battle-tested, so the blade smashed into the suit, taking a chunk of metal away from it, Horizon spoke "Precisely" Before performing a spin of 360 degrees firing repulsors around trying to hit the man.

Horizon analysed the damage during the battle - Suit pressure not compromised, superficial wound -

#195 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Leon was not prepared for that and gets hit across the face and goes flying but he backflips and lands on his knees looking up at Horizon "so there is 2 of you huh? well in that case." he holds up his hand and blasts black electricity from it. the electricity of tartarus. "i hope ur suit has a built in serge protector." he sends the black bolts flying at tony in an attempt to malfunction the life supports and cut him off from that guy in the ear piece.

#198 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13477 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"Sawyer."He responded to Stark with a calm voice.He wondering what going to happen next.

#199 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

Horizon spoke - Sudden power-surge, suit at...100%..130%...170%...200%...250% Incalculable levels, suit will malfunction and go offline in 50 seconds...45...30...

Horizon charged up the Uni-Beam.attempting to expel the excess energy using everything the suit had to charge up the Beam, pointing it at the man it shot a 504% charged up Uni-Beam at him, strong enough to destroy first-grade Adamantium.

Horizon spoke - Power levels lowering...ll..o...lowering...500%...400%...300%..200%..Power levels reaching safe level..100%..80%..50%..Power levels dropping below safety measures, Initiate contingency one"

Suddenly the suit stood firm, as-if it was standing on a parade square

Horizon spoke - "Suit Re-booting, ETA 10 seconds...9..8.."

Tony was suddenly aware what was happening, He screamed.

"HORIZON YOU IDIOT! DON'T REBOOT DURING MISSIONS!" He was stuck in the metal Armour for the next 10 seconds.

#200 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "Pleased to meet you" He gave his hand for a shake "What did you wish to talk about"