#51 Edited by Classique (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe the username Anthony_Stark was still available o_o

Cool premise though. I'll definitely have to steal borrow some stuff from you soon.

#52 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Yeah but we all know you're gonna come see me, I'm too great to look for anyone who isn't Ellie :P

@darkknightdetective: Too busy looking at my reflection right now :)

#53 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@classique:Feel welcome too! >:D

@morte_knightfall: Hah! Peak has a kind of superiority complex I have decided, beacuse you know, his name is "Peak" , I need to thank Gambler for that...that was a pretty smart compromise.

#54 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14698 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall:

After I'm done every mirror that you look at will break. ;) I am really starting to sound more like Midnighter than Batman.

#55 Edited by Surkit (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler said:

@surkit: It wasnt created out of a false idea of people being sued, it was made to avoid continuity problems, trophy hunting (as people did in Prime), multiple Batman's, Wolverine's, and Deadpools all claiming to be the official one, etc. Honestly though if everyone wanted to start incorporating established U's in here I wouldnt care, but not my call. Someone should make a thread and start a discussion if its really such an issue all the sudden. I dont even care if Prime is incorporated in the CVnU. If it will get people back to creating instead of kicking rocks in the Thoughty Thoughts I'm all for it :)

lol sassy tonight man. It bugged me to see a guy beign told he can't do his own thing. Object of rules should be as much freedom within reason, nobody brought it up until now but there's room for more freedom of creativity when it comes to that now that it's under the light.

#56 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Nah, its fine man, I am happy now actually, I got a good bit of inspiration to write a new character , so its all good dude! :)

#57 Edited by Surkit (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel said:

@surkit: Nah, its fine man, I am happy now actually, I got a good bit of inspiration to write a new character , so its all good dude! :)

#58 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: You aint Peak Ironman! You cannot fly! :P I get what you are saying, but, yeah.. creativity is the key, but this rule DOES stop plagiarism.

#59 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Thought that was me being reserved lol But thats like saying, "It bugged me when you told that guy in the Walking Dead rpg he couldnt have powers." Really though I didnt tell him he couldnt I simply made him aware of the fact that the CVnU doesnt bleed in established U's. I'm not the villain of the story

I'm the hero :D
#60 Posted by Surkit (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel said:

@surkit: You aint Peak Ironman! You cannot fly! :P I get what you are saying, but, yeah.. creativity is the key, but this rule DOES stop plagiarism.

Well like G said I can see how it's less about plagiarism and more about claiming rights as a user than anything else. I think it wouldn't break backs to make a Marvel/DC to CV universe establishment awareness type thread to not step on toes, maybe a rule of a two to three month rotation if someone is anxious enough to use a specific character.

I just think it's possible to bend that rule and not break it

#61 Posted by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: That is a pretty neat idea actually, I can imagine some king of James bond switchover thing! But, It would get complicated...fast.... I like that idea though. Bend the rules...I like >_>

#62 Posted by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler:

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

:P

#63 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Locks thread

Hm, seems you were right :P

#64 Edited by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Edited by Surkit (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler said:

@surkit: Thought that was me being reserved lol But thats like saying, "It bugged me when you told that guy in the Walking Dead rpg he couldnt have powers." Really though I didnt tell him he couldnt I simply made him aware of the fact that the CVnU doesnt bleed in established U's. I'm not the villain of the story

I'm the hero :D

How so?

allegedly ;)

#66 Posted by Surkit (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@surkit: That is a pretty neat idea actually, I can imagine some king of James bond switchover thing! But, It would get complicated...fast.... I like that idea though. Bend the rules...I like >_>

lol

It's possible to make it work that was off the top of my head.

#67 Posted by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Indeed, that was a cool suggestion, Makes me sad, that I voted to kill you on the Mafia Tourney :P

#68 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: The CVnU is an rpg in itself. Its not mandatory to participate in and the rules established are the same as when a user creates his or her own rpg and establishes rules like no powers, non-canon, alternate universe, etc. But I also understand that since Prime is dead the CVnU has sorta become the established U. So maybe it really is time to revisit and revise the rules so they are more in-tune with the Universally accepted rules of the previous rpg scene.

#69 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda mad at myself for not keeping the name, "Peak" for myself -______-

#70 Edited by CutthroatBitch (158 posts) - - Show Bio

That's Gambler for you.

#71 Posted by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: You have seen yourself become the Villain, bravo.

@recke: hahahah!

#72 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: THIS WAS YOU! I kinda thought to my self "Someone watched Iron Man 3" and well..........MIND READER!

#73 Posted by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: MIND READER! ( We will AA tomorrow, I need to re-do this bio today lol ) DUDE! AmazingAngel now has a technology Buddy, unlike Zaniel xD

#74 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: As long as Stark doesn't try and take apart Angel's bike to see how it works.....He'll never figure it out.

#75 Edited by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I've always been the villain. I just pretend to be a hero. Might as well be a politician :)

#77 Posted by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: You sound like premonition :P

#78 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I call it the Norman Osborn blueprint lol

#79 Edited by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Now waiting on you to make the Oscorp tower, ( Original idea somehow of-course :P ) and a business war happens :P LOL!

#80 Edited by Surkit (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler said:

@surkit: The CVnU is an rpg in itself. Its not mandatory to participate in and the rules established are the same as when a user creates his or her own rpg and establishes rules like no powers, non-canon, alternate universe, etc. But I also understand that since Prime is dead the CVnU has sorta become the established U. So maybe it really is time to revisit and revise the rules so they are more in-tune with the Universally accepted rules of the previous rpg scene.

theeere you go

#81 Posted by Surkit (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Don't be I didn't understand it at all lol

#82 Posted by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Who would have known? I would have Fked up so much in one thread, the rules may even change? Boy....Pyro has done it once again xD

#83 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Peak will be in contact soon :P

#85 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by Pyrogram (38702 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Hah! Go for it! xD It will be fun seeing how it turns out!

#87 Posted by Reef (66 posts) - - Show Bio

[Nice location, man]

#88 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark Stark came thundering through the roof of his office, he took off his helmet and sighed exhaustedly to himself, "You have a lot of drinks here in your office." Angel was walking around Stark's office holding a scotch glass full of Dr Pepper in his hands, "Now that paints two different pictures for me", Angel sits down and puts his feet up on Tony's coffee table, "Are you the carefree playboy, with women on his arms, throwing dice at dealer or are you the government man with the weight of the world on his shoulders, Umen on either arm, throwing handcuffs at those who don't believe what he does."

#89 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Stark was a little surprised to see the man, he put his Helmet back on, he had not even closed the roof yet. He spoke to Horizon, his AI "Send everybody up here now, just-incase it turns messy"

Stark spoke, hands behind in back "How did you get in? You do realize this is a federal offence?...And..I am both"

#90 Edited by Forgotten_Knightfall (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

*FMP*

With a burst of mist, Trip stood in the restricted floor 45, gazing at his surroundings. The prince did little homework, interested to see if the billionaire's systems were designed to scan for vampires, no heat signature let alone pulse. Removing his acoustic guitar from his back, he strummed a calming tune while slowly walking down the dark corridors, waiting for a reaction.

#91 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@_trip_:

Suddenly 10 War Machine Mark One suits circled the attacker. The did not need heat signatures when they had CCTV.

"Sir, Freeze or die" They all armed themselves.

#92 Edited by Forgotten_Knightfall (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: "Oh dear, robots.." Trip grinned while continuing to strum his guitar, not stopping but slowing his pace a bit. "I am going to go with overcompensation?" The arrogant prince raised his brow, taunting the building's defenders.

#93 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@_trip_:

They all fired sleeping darts at the man, over 100 darts fired at him from their shoulder-mounted turrets.

#94 Posted by Forgotten_Knightfall (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: " WHO-*FMP*" Trip exploded into a cloud of mist, quickly flying over to behind one of the mechs, this time solidifying with his red axe, lipitoare. Lipitoare was crafted from the solid blood of demon gods, supernaturally able to cut through most earthly metals due to it's nether-worldly properties. With his fangs extending slightly, he slashed vertically at the mech, aiming to slice him clean in half.

#95 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Palmer waits at ground floor for notification that Mr. Stark will have a meeting with him. He had to put in for an appointment several months ago, but he counted down each day with growing anxiety. Meeting a scientific mind such as Mr. Stark's would be absolutely amazing and he wanted to try and establish interest in an alliance of sorts.

#96 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@_trip_:

Horizon spoke to the suits "Target - speed, weapons; Fangs, Axe - Dangerous" The suit that was targeted was cut-in-half. "Shoot to Stun" Horizon spoke to the remaining 9.

All 9 of them suddenly emitted a beeping sound, loud enough to incapacitate a normal human. Then all at the same tired fired sleeping darts, attempting to stun the creature.

#97 Posted by Forgotten_Knightfall (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Trip's supernatural hearing worked against him in this scenario, reckless teenager, not thinking before a battle. Trip dropped his axe and clutched onto his pale ears, letting out a scream of pain while his ears burned. Next was the darts, sending him stumbling back a bit as dozens and dozens of darts sunk into the prince's chest, finally falling to his knees. "Aww jeez..Just..Got this plaid shirt cleaned.." He said with a chuckle before his crimson eyes rolled back and he fell to his side.

#98 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark

Gray Shadow walks over the building.He had heard of that Stark sometime ago,the so called "genious".He was there to see his work and if he was everything his contacts told him.If needed he would neutralize him,but not kill,no,Gray loved challenges,specially those that questioned his intelligence and abilities.A security guard tried to block his way to the elevator,saying that he couldn't pass.Gray simply knocked the man down with a punch,than kept on his way.He needed to know who that Anthony Stark was and it should have no more interruptions.

#99 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@_trip_:

The Force 9 division went over and picked up the man, taking him to the holding cells.

Holding cells.

The man was now chained up, 5 Suits on either-side of him acting as guards, No escaping, they could simply gas or blow up the room if it turned bad. One of the leader Suits spoke, a mask popped up as a human was behind it, He spoke "I am Sir Adams Hickton, How and why did you break in here?" He folded his metal encased arms...

#100 Posted by Forgotten_Knightfall (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Trip opened one of his shut eyes and stared at the mortal. "Nope.." He simply stated. "Unless you grow a goatee and start calling yourself Tony, i'm not interested in talking.."