Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#801  Edited By Nerx

@formicidae:

Albert casually picks up a notebook from his back pocket, and a 2B pencil.

"So tell me more about those robots

@ragman1138:

"Its a monster thing"

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#802  Edited By Untamed

@nerx:

"Eciton? What do you want to know? I usually bore people with how much detail I've put into his design."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae:

"Well if they are sapient I want them to be treated in the best condition possible, so that they develop into fine cyber people. Tell me what makes them tick"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#804  Edited By Myrmidon_

"M-Magic?!" Aaron stuttered.

"Yes, I have gotten into contact with a few people who hold mystic abilities, it has given me a slight telepathic ability, once I am back we can study this magic and turn it into a great thing"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: Leon walks to the window hands behind his back and stares out it. "You know...I often find myself wondering about good and evil. There really is no good and evil...just shades of grey. two sides with the same goals..just different ways of going about achieving them." he stares up at the moon. "Be real with me..what's happening.

[ Dude Stark told you everything already ]

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@anthony_stark: (im trying to get more into leon's personality, nerx said i needed to bring his personality out more. At the moment he's asking a few people to see if he can pick up inconsistencies. and by the last one i ment like "where is he as" and "when it's happening " type thing. More or less to show leon's unrest at the situation. U get what i mean?)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: U havnt seen him in the corner have you?)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#809  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138: (punching walls don't bring good to the team)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#810  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: (dont u got some little girl to creep on? lol)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: (on and don't forget to set the battle with that intruder, my other mission for you requires both of us to wear women's clothes and lipstick)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@nerx: [ NO terrorist attack with Ragman, That would get Stark in trouble - and dude...I don't want any of it to link back - people already question why Albert helps Stark, Don't force me to question it too dude, Stark is not evil so he would never condone these attacks...Don't involve other Enforcers please ]

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#813  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: (As longt as i look pretty and i'm working on it)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [no, its just community work with showing support to LGBT community in san fransisco and beating up westboro peeps]

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: [There will be a LGBT and Goth pride parade in san frisco, a bunch of white supremacist conservatives are about to use lethal force. We intervene]

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: (ehhhh...idk. i'm really not much of a LGBT supporter man)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: (LOL ok ill role with it. as long as we all know me n leon are straight still

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: [naw, our orientation still the same just helping others from persecution is all]

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: (i guess....leon's gonna end up being all awkward lol. like some comical relief)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: (Good, that is what I want to hear... now we get costumes)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: (to the anonymous NYC or germany thread)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#824  Edited By Myrmidon_
No Caption Provided

"One down, two down hell even three down all of them will slowly go down" Stark chanted to himself as he destroyed some of his Robotic Suits in a Virtual Reality outside of the Peak Tower, he had come to this location incognito beacuse he had not seen it in over a week and decided too have a little training session here in VR while looking around. Hmm, He teleported inside as Horizon made him electronically invisible so he could get to his office, he was also in camo mode so nobody would be-able to see his presence as he wondered into his office, taking the NATO USB that he had been given once by Agent Carol he swiftly left his office in a teleport, He was going to use that technology on the USB to help himself. He had left no trace of his visit. Horizon made-sure of this.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Albert calls the regular number to check on the current condition of his boss, safety and all that.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#826  Edited By Myrmidon_

@nerx: Stark gets in contact with his bodyguard and opens a telepathic link before thinking, "How are you my friend? And is everything running smoothly?"

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: "Aaron is coming along nice, robots and all. Sawyer just got an upgrade and we are talking about combative applications of melee capabilities, progress. Leo on the other hand had not started yet with the mission, seemingly juvenile as he holds the power but not the emotional control"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Stark touched his forehead in retort to amplify the signal to be heard clearer "Hrmm...Try and get Leo to become more adept and aware of his powers, I will be in-contact soon again in-person...soon"

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: "Doing well, Currently in-contact with the Knightfall family. They will be helping me in the cause I have committed too, taking out the president...I need you to train the Enforcers as you are currently doing, you are doing a splendid job my friend"

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaron paced around his laboratories. He felt more at home here, where less paperwork could be found. He sat in his chair and looked through old notes he had scribbled about Eciton, the Source Particles ending world hunger, and so on. But one series of documents held his attention for more than the others.

Sensational - the blueprints for the ultimate human.

Now he started to have a churning sensation in his stomach. Now he remembered why he locked this place up after becoming acting CEO. The would just could not be ready for some certain things yet. The rise of the mutant leaders like Amaranth and Magnitude were also wearing on his nerves. The danger they posed to humans at large made him anxious, but he wanted to believe that there could be peace somehow. All in all, he stared at his desk for almost thirty minutes, lost in his own thoughts.

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: "-o no no!" Bug flashed into the C.E.O office of the peak, bouncing off the oak table and landing on the tile floor in a careful stance. "Hmm...Trans dimensional leaper still needs a few bugs squashed..Heheh..Figure of speech...I have nooooo idea where I am.." He looked around at his surroundings, his antennas flickering slightly to get a feel of the environment.

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xgrinnerx:

Ducking behind his desk, Aaron almost used the flurry of paperwork swirling up from the strange being's entrance as a distraction for his countermeasures (mostly by using the plasma pistol concealed in the bottom-left drawer. However, he realized that there had been no true assassination attempt when the creature spoke in an innocent way. He peeked over the desk.

"M-May I help you?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#835  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@formicidae: Leon walks up to Aaron. Hey aaron..how good of a fighter are you

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

The acting CEO signs off on another series of documents allowing for the distribution of his food enlarger to all corners of the United States. He looks at Leon with an eyebrow raised quizzically.

"Leon, you know I detest fighting."

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: "GAH! OH!" Bug quickly looked over at the human, stepping over to him and putting his head close to the man's, his antennas tapping the stranger's forehead. "Human, smart, VERY smart...Jumbled up genes..Hmm..You MUST be a scientist of some kind right? Oh! Do you speak basic? Or is it something else? *Ahem* Tell me when ok? Gândac, Fout, Insekt, памылка, বাগ, buba, дървеница, štěnice, kever, Insekto, putukas, surot, vika, couzas, έντομο, ભૂલ...Wait a second...No no! You spoke basic when you asked if I could help you! Ugh! Sorry!" Bug chuckled while shaking the man's hand forcefully. "I am Bug, Bouncing Bug."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: Leon roles his eyes. "ahh yes i forgot." he leans against the wall crossing his arms. "so i take it a sparring match is out of the question?"

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#839  Edited By Untamed

@xgrinnerx:

Although startled at first by the so-called Bug's ecstatic movements, Aaron quickly realizes that he is in the presence of another highly intellectual mind. He starts to smile.

"This is amazing! Are you a quantum leaper? No no no, there is no need to be sorry! I'm just startled easily, is all. But I have so many questions! Please, sit down," Aaron says, offering him a seat in a chair across from his desk.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Bouncing Bug. I'm Dr. Aaron Palmer of Earth. You're not from Earth, are you?"

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#840  Edited By Untamed

@ragman1138:

Aaron stops his penmanship and clicks it into a docile state. He taps his desk and stands up.

"Why the hell not? I could use some self-defense practice."

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#841  Edited By _Superstar_

@formicidae: "Of course not! Ha! Aaron Palmer of earth I am a humanoid green bug man of course I am not of this planet!" Bug chuckled while taking a seat across from him. "Yes, quantum leaper, I am from a race known as...Well yes the leapers..Devilishly clever to match their uncanny agility!"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#842  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@formicidae: Leon grins his fangs hidden. "great. so whats teh rules? powers or no powers?"

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#843  Edited By Untamed

@xgrinnerx:

Aaron nodded, interested beyond reason now.

"You'll have to excuse me, Bug, this is my first time meeting an alien species not intent on killing me within the first five minutes of contact," he said, smiling wide.

"Now, about your people, do they just leap anywhere they want to? How advanced of a civilization are they? Have they visited Earth before?"

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: "Yes, they have. Yes, they did. And they were one of the most advanced of the known galaxy..But of course, you know how this story goes Aaron..No more quantum leapers...Just me now..My race has been consumed by a quantum locked vortex. They are not in time nor space, something outside of it..I was saved because I ran away but lets not doddle on that shall we? I really don't want to get all dramatic at this very moment!" Bug shook his head, quickly getting away from the topic of his race.

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Powers, of course," Aaron replied, walking next to Leon before projecting an astral computer in front of him, sending Horizon the password needed for the express lane down to the training room. The floor immediately underneath them buckled and sook before changing into an elevator platform, taking them comfortably towards their destination.

"I could never imagine fighting someone at normal size. Have you seen what we're up against? I'd be broken in half in the first few seconds."

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xgrinnerx:

"I understand, I understand. I apologize for pushing the subject," Aaron replied, nodding his head.

"What brings you to Earth? More specifically, what brings you here?" Aaron continued, thinking back to the alien creature contained in his lab.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#847  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@formicidae: Leon floats down "hah id have to agree." as they land he stands up strait and locks his grey eyes on Aron. "after you"

_Superstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#848  Edited By _Superstar_

@formicidae: "Vacation of course, need to sort some things out, and I have decided this will be my home until I sort those things out..As for here? Glitch in the leaper, ended up here by complete accident!" Bug threw his hands up with a smile.

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#849  Edited By Untamed

@xgrinnerx:

"Accident?" Aaron laughed.

"My friend, if our meeting is an accident then I shall count myself extremely fortunate."

@ragman1138:

Walking forward, he sets the battlefield as a simple training dojo in Japan. Removing his suit and folding it before placing it on the floor, he reveals his trademark red costume complete with antennae.

"Ready whenever you are."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: leon nods staring him in the eyes with his grey emotionless eyes. "just to warn you aaron...you might end up severely injured."