#751 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: @ragman1138:

Albert appears from the shadow with a dead pigeon in his mouth,chewing up the winged rat. He did not notice that two people would come to his location, he sucks up the rodent and greets them.

#752 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Stark nodded respectfully and spoke "I have sent you my plans about me leaving, and your role, I know you will do me proud" He smiled then nodded.

( Just about the Fomicide thing you already know, just making convo IC faking to tell you )

#753 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Leon glares."you're leaving because of the whole incident in venezuela....that was the presidents doing....not yours!" He said angrily

#754 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Stark placed his hand on the mans shoulder and spoke "No, not beacuse of that...things have happened and everything has changed, the president has threatened to destroy us and.." He looked down sad, then back into his friends eyes "I feat that you are all in danger, I will be requesting your help, I will not be doing this alone but I am NOT doing it in the public eye, the public will think I am a war criminal as a trick so I can stay hidden, please my friend...do not fret, I am going to sort this out"

#755 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Leon's anger builds to a nearly uncontrollable level, however his face and voice remain emotionless. His eyes give him away though. "well then...." he says emotionlessly. "Since he is the cause of all of this...i do believe it is time to pay our mr. President a little visit." as he says the last words, his sharingan activate

@nerx: He glances at Albert "get your things boogey man. were going on a little field trip"

#756 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He whispers at Leo

"psst, I got a mission for you"

#757 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Stark shook his head "He has spies and will see us coming before we have even decided our attack plan, there are people working on bringing him down, when the time is right I will call you, please do NOT engage the president...that is a direct order - doing so will bring the entire Tower under direct fire and consequently turning me into a REAL war-criminal and traitor, your instruction are simple - Listen too Aaron while he is acting CEO"

#758 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: uses sign language to tell Albert that after the confrontation to meet in his bunks and they could discuss this mission

@anthony_stark: Leon punches a wall in pure fury and his hand goes straight through it. "DAMN IT!" he exclaims. "so you're telling me to sit here and take orders wail this good for nothing dictator decides to run all over the place!? huh is that it!?" Leon had lost his temper at this point

#759 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

Albert taps the wall with his nails to reply, something to vent leo's anger with an extra benefit.

#760 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "No, I am saying we wait for a better shot at taking him out - the world is more then violence, he will destroy us if we attack directly. I mean destroy us. He has the ENTIRE US military on his side and countless allies, If you go against my orders you are out of the enforcers" He swiftly teleported away with his words, he was not going to have a full-scale war on his hands even if it meant losing a friend, the lives that would be lost would be without fathom.

#761 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Leon uses sign language back stating that he is very interested in finding out

#762 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

He tells him that this is the chance to prove himself to the team, to let everyone know this is where he belongs. Also a mission that fits his theme, as Leo is bloodlusted he tells the ninja to hunt down the intruder. Extra items will be provided to help.

#763 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: @anthony_stark: Leon slams his hand into the wall again in complete rage and this time puts a hole through it. he turns to albert. "come with me . let's discuss this."

#764 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: @anthony_stark:

"Lets do that here, and walls don't fight back" then he notes that down as he plans to upgrade the building with walls that DO fight back

#766 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Ok fine....then what is your plan.

#767 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: 'Well seeing that intruder reminded me of your black flames maybe you can take him out, both of you are ninjas. If anyone is suited for that job it is you, and along with your wish this is a KILL order"

#768 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: "This is a strictly off the record mission, get in. Kill him. Get out. What I have are a set of creative input, but what we need is your expertise in the art of assassination. Pull him into the astral realm and kill him there"

#769 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Leon grins. "i will kill him....

#770 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: i know. Nobody can know. I am acting by myself according to the everyone else. it shail be met with brute force

#771 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Nobody will know, like in las vegas. Only we know."

#772 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: "roger. i'll steal his eyes while i'm at it."

#773 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Oh and if you bring me his eyes I will trade for a mokuton cell"

#774 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Works out for me...i could use another rinnegan holder around here

#775 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#776 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: yea if you wanna screw your eyes every time you...no what i'm not even gonna say it

#777 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "under the armpits always sounded like a better idea anyways"

#778 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I woulda gone with arms but i guess so. better than screwing yourself with your eyeballs

#779 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "Did that once with somebody else's eyeballs, was fun"

#780 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: shivers a little. "even to this day u seem to be able to creep me out"

#781 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: He reassures the friend that he means no harm, 'Its kinda my job, and I have to keep getting new material to stay relevant. But I like to scare people with roombas, those things are weird"

#782 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: : yea....i can see that, whats next? When someone comes in, quickly squirt ketchup packets in your eyes and run out of the bathroom stall screaming? or scream “BABY WANT MILK!” and pinch the girl’s boob really hard while saying “OM NOM NOM!” or are you gonna be as simple as Waiting on the elevator with a big bucket of Skittles until there are a lot of people on there with you. When you get to a high floor or desired number of victims, wait till the door opens and then scream “TASTE THE RAINBOW!” at the top of your lungs, pour the Skittles all over the elevator, and run.

#783 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: "I acquire colostrum from women on an industrial level, you should try visiting my human dairy farm sometime. "

#784 Posted by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@_creed_:

"Well sir, I'm a very curious man by nature. What can I help you with today?"

@nerx:

The meek Dr. Palmer rises to the top of the Peak building by use of a molecular elevator that he and Horizon have been working on.

@ragman1138:

Aaron knocks on Leon's door, checking his watch impulsively.

#785 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: A cryptic message was left for Aaron though a mental link, it instructed him to touch his forehead.

#786 Posted by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

For a second, he hesitated.

"Why?" He responded, thinking to himself.

#787 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: A final link was sent to the man with a 3 words - Tony - Forehead - touch

#788 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: "We haven't fully met before, so without further ado my name is Albert Donner and I will be your bodyguard. "

#789 Posted by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Oh, well, thank you Mr. Donner," Aaron said, outstretching his hand in a friendly manner.

@anthony_stark:

Slowly, but surely, he placed his index finger against the center of his forehead, confused.

#790 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

He shook the man's hand while approaching closer to his ear so that he can whisper "Also I am given direct orders to watch over you, this company as well. In public face however I am but a guard"

#791 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

Suddenly a mental link was made between Stark and his acting CEO. He spoke.

"Do not make it obvious I have gotten in contact, this is Stark....I am informing you I will be away for some time, in the meanwhile Albert is being instructed to watch over you"

#792 Edited by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

Aaron's heart skipped a beat. He nodded nervously, pulling on his left earlobe.

"Understood."

#793 Edited by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"I understand," Aaron retorts, keeping his finger to his forehead. "When did you give this to me?"

#794 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

"I did not, I am using a special type of magic that I recently acquired, it gives me slight mental links but the other person has to agree for now"

#795 Posted by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio
#796 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: Leons opens the door and pulls Aaron inside and shuts the door locking it. "ok what's going on with this whole hiding thing with stark? I am completely lost here." He has dyed his hair ghostly white and seemed to have on a ninja mask now with his armor. his eyes showed that he wasn't in a joking mood.

#797 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: no wonder little kids fear you

#798 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio
#799 Edited by Ultraviolence (450 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Don't worry about it, everything is under control," Aaron replied, adjusting his suit.

"Tony is in a safe place being helped by good people, there's nothing to fret over."

#800 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4389 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: Leon walks to the window hands behind his back and stares out it. "You know...I often find myself wondering about good and evil. There really is no good and evil...just shades of grey. two sides with the same goals..just different ways of going about achieving them." he stares up at the moon. "Be real with me..what's happening.