The Peak (CVNU Location)

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@anthony_stark: Look at you...your laughing about it. you really are no better than the common thug. the beam he had just absorbed was a toxic blast. The blast was a toxin from my home village. Now you can parish along with my comrades who were slaughtered because of your need for blood. He forms into 6 clones of himself.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@thelostsoul65: @anthony_stark:

Nerx absorbs the beam harmlessly and activates a hand seal to summon yet another friend @ragman1138, seeing that trick being used in their friendly scuffle in the astral realm. Hoping to see a ninja-on-ninja duel, he gave his boss a healing item to undo the damages.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: @thelostsoul65:

Stark activated his shoulder mounted cannon and fired 6 rail-gun shots at each opponent, hoping to hit them all.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: @anthony_stark:@ragman1138

He fired back the poison at the sender as Tony fires six projectiles at the clone, the speed difference used to align the attack so that they all move at the same exact pace. Seven strikes all at one instant, yet his summoned friend is had just arrived. Thanks to that weird eyeball.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@nerx:

@anthony_stark:

(yup yup)

Sakon gets hit with the nails but pulls them out almost as though he didn't feel it. Ow.. he looks at the nails then sends them rocketing at Stark

The poison also hits him but he merely laughs I'm immune to this poison. I lived in a land that had this all over, i had shots that keeps my blood from becoming infected you freak! In a fit of rage he races at both men with fire in his eyes and attempts to slight both there thoughts.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: @anthony_stark:@ragman1138

Good for him that the poisoner can't be fed with his own disease, that would be funny and it would be boring. However he is not the only one with a weird eye "That's cute sharing a life story and all but I have seen things more toxic than your grandmama"

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

@nerx:

Who has died because you the man you seem to worship.

He sends projectile of blades all at the men.

You claim to protect but you only destroy like terrorists!

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: @nerx:

Stark teleported behind the man, attempting to grab him by the neck and snap it while speaking "Peace"

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#711  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@anthony_stark: He grabs the man's hand as it wraps around his neck. Peace..a funny term. you say you spread it but you do nothing more than ruin the lives of the poor! He grunts with the pressure of holding the metal hands inclosed on his neck Peace..peace PEACE! your false facade used so you can wadge war upon the meta! He throws a headbutt at the mans face.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#712  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@thelostsoul65: @anthony_stark: @nerx: Leon bursts into the room in a cloud of smoke as he stands smoking a cigarette., "sorry i'm late everyone.. what exactly did i miss out on?"

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: @thelostsoul65: @ragman1138

albert closes in as the man struggles with Stark, the blades caught in his face are now swiped at several spots through out the man's midsection. Some of them missed, others may hit. But that is not the reason why he slashed with maniacal frenzy, he did so just to draw blood.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: @nerx: "got it" He used his tsukuyomi illusions to cause the memories of this guy to come to life within his mind. at least he hoped

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: Stark was head-butted backwards as he tumbled into a table, returning fire with a uni-beam aiming at his back.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: @anthony_stark: @nerx: Sakon kicks away from the slasher looking guy as he holds his stomach. Unfortunately he caught a glimpse of the newcomers eyes damn it. He recalls the destruction of his family and town in his head and he screams bloody murder. suddenly a black aura forms around him and a demonic growl goes around the room. He then swing at all 3 of them at once, trying to spill all there blood

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#718  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ragman1138: @nerx: @thelostsoul65:

Horizon activated the Gravity control in the room, attempting to divert it all onto the attacker and fly him out of the front-door, it would take somebody with over 50 tons of strength to overcome, and once the man was outside the gravitational shield would stop him re-entering.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: @anthony_stark: @thelostsoul65:

He felt the heel of a foot impact his sternum as he moved back, after firing the Katon. This opponent is fast and he is good, although revenge does motivate a person to overtrain. He still has the knives from the attacker, there is one in each hand. The rest are hidden inside his suit, then it happened.

As the attacker swings, albert takes damage but at the exact same moment the man attacks the man monster 'tags' him with the kunai. Slashing to the same spot in the stomach that he held previously .

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: @ragman1138: @anthony_stark: His black hands dig into the ground to prevent flying out as he lets out a howl. the windows break and the black energy turns into testicle's that attempt to rip apart the men responsible for the attack. He wasn't going to give up so easily. he let out another scream and friend all the electronics in the room

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: ( You cannot fry all the electronics in the room -__-...the whole place is EMP defended by the magnetic force-field , you should say attempted to fry the eletrics )

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#722  Edited By Nerx

It appears that his strike had made the man howl in agony, black talons seep into the ground as it prepares to scream. However he has a knife, the man's mouth is open and this is a good opportunity. Albert slams the kunai into the roof of he ninja's mouth, attempting to penetrate through the skeleton.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#723  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@ragman1138: @anthony_stark:

@nerx:

As The knife penetrates the mouth the black raw power stalls the knife and he bites down attempting to bite off the mans hand as at the same time sending the black blasts at the other ninja looking fiend and the man who destroyed his entire home

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65:

Stark took our his shoulder mounted turret and fired a volley of 20 shots at the mans feet, attempting to immobilize him. Firing at the tentacles that were attempting to kill him with his palms and repulsion beam, around 5 guards ran down the stairs and opened fire at the man also.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bad Idea, the mouth is penetrated but the attacker had thrown more than one knife before. As Albert's right hand is occupied plugging the thing's mouth he lets go, the moment the mouth attempts to bite he pulls the knife up to cut the man's gums before going down to mess up the tongue. Left hand swipes with yet another kunai, letting the blade at the throat followed by a left elbow strike. All in one move.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#726  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: @anthony_stark: @thelostsoul65 : @shadowswordmaster@formicidae Leon nods in sarcasm at Albert. "Use the illusion huh? nice." he prepares for an ultimate move that would undoubtedly take a lot out of him. He recalls a lot of what has been happening over the last few days, the people he had met and come to know..sorta. He wasn't about to let this ninja Destroy the only place he truly could call a home. "I will not sit here and allow my teammates to be destroyed by something as evil as yourself." He stands up slowly and both eyes are closed. "i don't know who you are or why you have come here calling my friend a murderer" he calmly says. "but i do know for attempting to kill them." he opens his eyes and all humanity is void from them. "i'll kill you" Black flames burst from his eyes at the man and at the same time, A celestial being gous around him and swings a black flaming sword at the man."

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#727  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@ragman1138: @anthony_stark: @nerx: Sakon mainly became irritated with Albert and spit it out in a wild rage but was unexpected of the 20 volley shot from Stark. They hit him defense down and and stumbled a little bit and turned to him as Leon had blasted from his eyes and the celestial. both of which also hit and caused excruciating pain. He screams and flies through the wall and over the desks in the opposite room and fly's over them. Desks and other furniture falling on him. His black aura had vanished

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: [brofist, and yer spelling has improved a lot]

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65:

Stark locked onto the man with a shoulder-mounted rail-gun, charging it up to be-able to destroy a tank he locked onto the man, firing it pushed him back a little beacuse of the force of the blast.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#730  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@ragman1138: @nerx: @anthony_stark: He stood up and was blasted in the face with the blast and was sent into the other end of the building onto the edge of the building balancing on the edge

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The opponent's counter attempt was neutralized by a salvo from shoulder cannons from Stark. His defenses lowered even further as Leo did something with his ocular powers, along with the guardian figure that damaged the black flame thing. Remembering the earlier fight, Albert swallowed all the knives to synthesize them with his black flame blade from the previous scuffle with leon, moving in towards the escaping opponent. Going in for the kill.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: @anthony_stark: @nerx: Leon stands back up his eyes bleeding perpusley from the last attack but he thinks he could manage one last attack. "tsukuyomi..." he attempts to play rebecca black on repeat for the next 72 hours. "wander the horrors of the music world for the next 72 hours" he makes motions to the other 2 like "stark take left, ALbert, the right"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: Johnathan sat in the C.E.O office, reading over some older files on the desk computer with his reading glasses on, awaiting the Peak's new head boss.

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

Becoming acting CEO did not change the fact that Aaron was a scientist and, like many scientists, he was inherently curious. Despite having such a massive promotion overnight, his desire to bring the undiscovered to light often made him late for many occasions. This meeting was one such occasion. Horizon would chime in over the intercom to politely let his visitor know about the delay. About two minutes after the proposed time, Aaron walks in through the door and smiles happily at the man who asked for some of his time.

"I am terribly sorry about making you wait, I was caught up in the lab. You're Tony's brother, correct? It's an honor to meet you!" He said, reaching out his hand.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#735  Edited By Nerx

@formicidae:

Albert sends a message to Aaron about a 'meeting' at his suite above Peak towers, as he is the intermediary between mister Stark and the new management. He is given the task to oversee this new 'Boss' as well, keeping tabs on activities and making sure that his physical/mental/emotional well being is guaranteed.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#736  Edited By Myrmidon_
Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#737  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@formicidae: Leon sends a message to Aauron. "meet me in my bunk."

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#739  Edited By Myrmidon_

@thelostsoul65: [ Just a heads up, next-time you cannot just teleport in beacuse of new defenses ]

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: (I have my means of escaping)

@anthony_stark:

(Got it. I'll think of a new way to break in. I was trying to start up a rivalry between them. Like a joker/batman type thing)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: Johnathan closed the files casually and looked up with a smile, giving the man a firm handshake. "You guessed correctly, yes I am Tony's brother, and it too is an honor to meet you."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: I updated the OP too add your teleportation stuff, can you tell me if its ok?

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Leon looks over at Stark. His eyes bleeding from overuse and the red and ringing like pattern fades into an amber color. "you...come with me" starts walking

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#747  Edited By Nerx

@anthony_stark: oh and, just copy paste that post from the Enforcers thread (think of roach motel for warpers)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: ( Make this take-place before Stark leaves, as Stark is in hiding now )

Stark followed the man, wondering what was up.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: (i'll switch it up.)

Leon leads him to a dark room and confronts him. "i know you're going into hiding. why? for what reason."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#750  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ragman1138: Stark carried on walking with the man until they came to a stand-still in a dark room, Stark closed the door behind them quietly and spoke "Safety, I cannot do what is needed under the mantle of CEO or Cabinet minister...I am sorry"