#651 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (14853 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: @ragman1138:

He walks down the hallway and notices Leon in front of Aaron room and wonder whats going on he walks up to him"Whats going on Leon is there something wrong."he asked him.

#652 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Just checking up on him." Leon's eyes seemed quite devoid of emotion. "although this whole venezuela thing didn't effect me in the slightest...it seemed to hit him hard."

#653 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (14853 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Yeah someone like him with all the hopes in the world and gets crush by the conflict in Venezuela hopes he is ready for more."

#654 Posted by Thief_of_Thieves (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Soon I shall lay judgment upon this place.....

#655 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: Leon nods. "he's softer than the others...." his eyes seemed to hide something. "He wasn't ready for what this job required"

#656 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14853 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Yeah with all that happen down there and what we are right now ,I hope that he doesn't do something that he will regret in the end." he looked at the door and back to Leon with both his human and robotic eye.

#657 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster: "you never know. He seems to care a lot what the others think of him....a quality i lack." he looks back at the door and then back at him. "what do you think happened?

#658 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio
#660 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio
#661 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (14853 posts) - - Show Bio
#662 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio
#663 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14853 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

"When is the last time you took a break." He wonder about the man.

(It's ok that happens to us )

#664 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio
#665 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14853 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

"Saturday." he looked at the man."When did you started working on your robots again."he asked Aaron.

#666 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio
#667 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14853 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

"So do you notice something new about me."he ask him about the Sawyer 2.0 upgrade that he did to himself.

#668 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster:

Turning around at length, Aaron smiles at his compatriot.

"Very impressive, Sawyer. Did you design it yourself?"

#669 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14853 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

"Yeah both the robotics and the cloths." he answered then he point to his left arm which is now robotic arm"This arm was flash and bone but now in and around it now."the looked at Aaron "So what have you been up to for the past three days."

#670 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio
#671 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster:

"I'm been working, on projects and on...personal matters."

@formicidae:

"Yeah both the robotics and the cloths." he answered then he point to his left arm which is now robotic arm"This arm was flash and bone but now in and around it now."the looked at Aaron "So what have you been up to for the past three days."

Zapping herself down with a sudden blue-white flash from a chronopack, Carol appeared in the midst of the room as the folded spacetime continuum snapped back to it's normal condition. "Hello boys, miss anything?" She asked.

#672 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14853 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent_california: @formicidae:

Sawyer turn around to see Agent California there "That was some entrance you got there Agent California by the way I don't we actually by the way we actually never introduce my self the names is Sawyer." he extend his robotic arm to shake her hand.

#674 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: Leon's eyes were piercing...almost like he could read Aarons true emotions. "you feeling better now i take it?"

#675 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent_california: Stark needed to talk to Carol about NATO involvement, sitting in his office he pressed a button on his desk, opening a communication link "Hey Carol, can you come to my office please"

#676 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Sakon walks over holding a wounded guard hostage and speaks over the PA system. "anthony stark... i am holding a worker of yours hostage...unless you want more blood on your hands then there already is you will come out and fight"

#677 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: Stark walked through down to the office, he could have sent down over 50 guards but thought to handle this himself, upon reaching it, in his sleek suit he spoke "Let the guard go" Under his black and red tied suit, he activated his layer of defense that was incognito.

( Like this )

#678 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Sakon throws the guard down. Look at you..so high and mighty..are you proud of what you have done..the millions of people that have been killed that you were responsible for? He walks nearer the man You have murdered so many people these past few days with your little lapdog team..and you still have the balls to call yourself a hero. his blades grow a strange purple aura and he swings at Stark with the intent to slash him in half.

#679 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#680 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65:

"Let's see, I have saved millions of people with my Peak Serum, Aid help, and erm you the irony to say all of this and attack me in my home? Yeah..right.." As he said this, Stark activated his magnetic/gravitational force-field around his forearm and deflected the hit, only slightly getting a cut though his Nano-Bot layer of protection that quickly healed it, He returned fire with a repulsion beam to the mans face, attempting to knock it clean off.

#681 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#682 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#683 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: [ will do next post ]

#684 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#685 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae -

Stark knocked on the mans door awaiting to be allowed in, he needed to urgently talk too him friend.

#686 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"It's unlocked," Aaron replied while in the midst of welding together Eciton's more delicate cranial mechanisms.

#687 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: Stark walked into the room and stood next-to Aaron, looking up and down at Eciton, he turned and spoke "I have made a mistake"

#688 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Dr. Palmer looks up from his work and shuts the welder off. He sets it down and walks over to Tony.

"Tell me everything."

#689 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

Tony walked over towards a seat and sat down, clicking his fingers a bottle of wine appears from the ceiling as he uncorks it and takes a swig "The registration act...the president...he is evil" He tightened his grip on the wine glass as it started to crack under the pressure, but it had not broken yet.

#690 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"Tony," Aaron said, pulling up a chair and sitting across from his best friend. He looked him dead in the eyes. "Do you have a plan?"

#691 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: "No" Tony squeezed the bottle as it shattered in his hands, startled he shook his head as he took a breath in "I don't know what to do...not this time" He stood up and look outside of the window then turned back to his friend "Do you want to know the truth?....I am scared"

#692 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Eciton-75 started to clean the broken wine bottle down to the last molecule of fermented grapes. Aaron followed Tony to the window.

"You've been holding up the weight of world on your shoulders for too long, Tony. We're in this together. Let me help you," he placed a reassuring hand on his friend's shoulder.

"There's still an opportunity for us to show the world that heroes still exist."

#693 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: Stark looked at the man, he sighed.."I want...I need..." He gulped "I want too give you 50% of the company...I...I am going into hiding, and I need you to take Peak over for me..I will stay in-contact, but - You will be the face of Peak industries.." He pressed his hands on the window as he put his forehead on it as he bit his lip "I need you to do this for me, I am going at this alone, I am bringing the president down...I cannot do it while CEO of Peak Industries"

#694 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#695 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"Tony," Aaron paused, looking down in an uneasy way.

"If you think this is best, I won't stop you. I just wish," he looked back up, pulling Tony away from the window. "I just wish that you would get it through your thick head that we're all Enforcers here! We can take down the president together and expose him as the tyrant he really is without you risking your neck alone!"

#696 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: "It's more than the president, I need time to reflect about what I have done, I will be back stronger than before...I will come-back and be the hero that I should be, but for the time being...you will be the leader of Peak industries, I will be on contact however.." He walked over and hugged his friend as tears ran down his cheeks "Please, Be a better CEO than I have ever been, Don't make the same mistakes I have made...I will announce it publicly soon"

#697 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Startled by the embrace at first, Aaron slowly put his arms around his friend.

"You can count on me, Tony."

#698 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: ( This is pre-resignation)

"Thank you my friend....This may be the last time we speak" He teleported out of the room leaving a card on the desk saying...watch my speech.

#699 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: you just don't get it do you. he seared. venesualia, takahari village, venisualia..one of the many villages that you destroyed. You and your team of so called hero's slaughtered my village. Now i have come here for your blood to avenge my fallen comrades. He ducked out of the way of the beam by dislocating his knees and bending almost snake like out of the way but it had hit his shoulder and sent him into the wall in a cloud of smoke. Your nothing but a pity murderer..slaughtering poorer nations to achieve your own goal. Sakon shoots out of the smoke and blasts a mulch-colored beam from his mouth intent on blowing him to bits

#700 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65:

Stark laughed, then opened up his chest, and summoned @nerx to help defend himself and absorb the blast that came out of the attacker mouth.