#601 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

(Eh, it was more for Amaranth but I can always come up with something else for them. I think right now Aaron needs a friend more than a business proposition.)

#602 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

The hallucinogen had taken full effect, Angel thought he was still on the roof but by the time he sobered up he realised he was nowhere the Peak, He flew back only to find out the battle was over, He stood alongside Stark as the jet took off.

@anthony_stark "You can track that jet right......"

#603 Posted by Pyrogram (38317 posts) - - Show Bio
#604 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Stark looked at Angel "I could...but I won't. Let him escape, I am not a bounty hunter" He smiled towards Angel "We will probably meet again anyways"

#605 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#606 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: "I lied, I am already tracking it, I just did not want them to hear about it if they left a communication link, I have already self-destructed it and got the location, want to go meet our attackers face-to-face on their ground?" He smirked.

#607 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: "Let's raze that place to the ground, I do want you to know though, I'm still not a friend of the act, it's just that your morals line up with mine, on this occasion anyway, you didn't just murder an innocent group of people, orphan children, they did." Angel takes a running start off of the roof, he jumps off materialising his bike under him, he lands on the ground swerving to face Stark.

"Try to keep up. Wait a sec, what was the location again?"

(We'll attack in about forty mins if thats okay, got some stuff to do.)

#608 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: ( I need to create a suit for the fight first )

Stark flew towards Angel and spoke "Not yet, I am creating a buster suit if you like, to combat the enemy, I plan remember, I don't just go charging in" He flew back to base and shouted "Meet me in 40 minutes"

#609 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae

Tony knocked on the mans door, he heard he was having stress related issues...he was worried. Horizon said he had tried to kill himself, He could not cope if that happened. Everything would fall apart. Aaron was like family too him.

#610 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Before he could pull the trigger, he remembered something.

A slight delay that might have saved his life, perhaps if only for this one moment in time.

He remembered how happy he was joining the Enforcers. His quivering finger hovered over the trigger - and then a knock at his door. Aaron quickly threw the pistol into the drawer of his desk. He was breathing heavily, fighting back so much stress, anger, grief, and regret.

"C-Come in." He muttered shakily.

#611 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: Stark walked into the room oblivious to this recent attempt, however Horizon had alerted him as he spoke, Stark quickly felt sick inside..he walked up-to his friend, pulling up a chair, he sat opposite him and spoke in a caring manner "I'm so sorry for this" He put his hand on the mans shoulder "I'm so sorry" He looked down as a single tear dropped down from his usually playful eyes...his best friend, his only true friend on the Enforcers was suicidal...He could not allow him to go through this alone, he spoke "I am here for you my friend" He put on a false smile.

#612 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"I don't know what to do Tony," Aaron admitted, looking down, hunched over, refusing to meet his friend face-to-face.

Shame overwhelmed him. Rage burned in his heart. Regret held him back. Melancholy made him want to die.

"What did we accomplish? We're not heroes. We're attack dogs. I keep thinking back to that girl I orphaned. She has no family. Now she has no home thanks to our 'relief efforts' in making Venezuela a colony. How do we justify that? 'Greater good'? Nothing's for the greater good because the greater good doesn't exist,"

He put his face in his hands and began to sob.

"It's all just an ugly fabrication so that people can do horrible things and still feel like they're decent human beings! It's not fair! It's not balanced! We're either like LeBeau or on our way to becoming like him! I refuse to, Tony, I refuse to believe in a world where things are so black and white and dark! There has to be some way of bringing happiness back to the world! There has to be some way of achieving peace without orphaning children or hanging flags over the American mantlepiece like trophies. We can't keep doing this."

#613 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

"Let me tell you what we did my friend, We stopped a tyrant killing every Meta-Human in entire world, I am in this act to control the population for safe reasons, LeBeau wanted to round them up, and shoot every Meta-Human in the head" He folded his arms and leaned back a little annoyed "Don't start telling me that we are not doing any-good, are you aware how many millions we save? War is war, Things happen and that is that" He turned away for a second, he was being to harsh, he needed to appeal to the mans fondness of his dream of a better world "Are you saying, me curing aids, or attempting too is NOT helping the world?...Think before you speak my friend, we are the knights of justice and liberty, never forget this" He then paused and spoke "HOWEVER....I am thinking of leaving the Registration act...I wanted your opinion"

#614 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Aaron woke up inside. He furrowed his brow and removed a tissue from a box on his desk to blow his nose with. Sniffling afterwards, he looked up at Tony with a hardened glaze to his eyes.

"You're a good man Tony, better than I'll ever be," he began, reaching out his fist and playfully bumping it against his friend's stubbly chin.

"I'll never forget what we fight for, not as long as you're around. But I'll also never forget that we were pawns in Venezuela, not knights," he paused, listening to Tony's remark about leaving the Registration Act.

"Tony, I'll be blunt with you. I never believed in the Registration Act. I signed up for it to avoid getting arrested, but that's it. I always believed in heroes, however. I always believed that people can make extraordinary changes. We need to make those changes, regardless of whether we're pro-Reg or not."

#615 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Angel walked into the building while Tony was still working on his new suit, "First things first, do you have a clean up crew for the damages and the" He paused for a second almost like he couldn't even say it, he gazed out of the window at the entrance. "Y'know".

#616 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

"We were not paws, I made the decision to go in, I made the shots...Without me, nobody would be dead - I cannot see why everybody thinks that I was somehow controlled, the world is not as complicated as people make it seem" He rubbed his eyes tiredly, he just wanted a drink.."Then that is decided. Once we defeat the Renegades who attacked us, We leave the Registration act"

#617 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: "Yes....Force Division Five are on it already as we speak" He sighed "Be ready soon my friend, We leave soon"

#618 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Angel started to pace backwards and forwards as Stark continued on the suit, he seemed inpatient "Hey do you have any training bots or anything, I need to take out some frustration and don't want to do anything I'll regret."

#619 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Dr. Palmer would have replied regarding Ziev's rather express decision to colonize Venezuela following the war, but saw that Tony needed some rest and stayed quiet. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his lab coat. He felt horrible for troubling Tony like this. The man carried the world on his shoulders. The last thing he needed was a crybaby to take care of. Aaron looked away, unsure of what to say.

"I'll...make sure that Eciton is performing properly."

#620 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Angel started to pace backwards and forwards as Stark continued on the suit, he seemed inpatient "Hey do you have any training bots or anything, I need to take out some frustration and don't want to do anything I'll regret."

"We can go into a virtual reality and fight"

#621 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: "Watch him, I don't want to create a weapon of mass destruction we..have enough blood on our hands" He sighed as he put his hands in his head for a moment, the looked up again as he leaned back, closing his eyes.

#622 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: (That works, it'll kill some time before everyone comes on.)

"You know what that could be fun, prepare for a beat down and I'm picking the stage."

#623 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"A weapon of..." Aaron trailed off, suddenly becoming offended. He stopped before he could get a full head of steam, however, and merely balled his fists. Grunting, he stood up and walked over to Eciton-35 before continuing his work with the android.

#624 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: "No" He smirked as he threw the man some glasses "Wear those and we are in" Upon entering, they would be in a beach in Hawaii

#625 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: Tony followed him, He put his hand on his shoulder "You know my suits were made for peace solutions, look at them now - Everything can and is corrupted by the wrong, or even for the right reasons...but then turned into something else entirely"

#626 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: "Hawai really, I thinking a space ship, or inside an active volcano or hell or something. Well anyway lets go." Angel charges at Stark with his staff at his side.

#627 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Angel charged at spoke as he spoke "Let's see how some Angel dies, remember this is all virtual, nothing will stick" He smiled as he attempted an elbow in counter to the charging man using his momentum of the run against him.

#628 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

"I designed Eciton to be a worker android, to help build. I also designed him with self-replicating technology so that it would all be interconnected like an ant colony. The moment I taught him the concept of violence, he...changed. He's not as happy or cheerful as he used to be. The blue glow he had when I made the first Eciton android has faded into a blood red. I know what he's going through. I...I designed his artificial brain after the human mind. He's not a weapon, he's just like us. He can learn violence. He can learn control."

#629 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: "Psyche" Angel stopped as Stark attempted the elbow strike, Angel pulls out his gun and used it as a flame thrower trying to engulf Stark in the two thousand degree fire.

#630 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: "That means he can learn anger, he can learn spite, you made a mistake giving him that. Horizon is able to have empathy and anger, but he is self-aware, more than a normal human is - He understands his role in the world, he can never go evil, Eciton....I am worried my friend, Are you sure he can learn control?....I don't want too see you get hurt"

#631 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: "Psyche" Angel stopped as Stark attempted the elbow strike, Angel pulls out his gun and used it as a flame thrower trying to engulf Stark in the two thousand degree fire.

Stark simply stood-still as the flames engulfed him, activating his magnetic shielding the flames flicked around him, he spoke "Seriously? Fire.." He folded his arms bored.

#632 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: "Okay, I guess I misjudged." Angel increased the fire to supernova heat before switching to a fire hose approaching freezing temperature. "I know my chemistry and this should f*ck your armour up."

#633 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Aaron integrates an interactive keyboard hologram into Eciton's brain, allowing him to program the android with greater efficiency. He sighs uneasily upon finding that the concept of violence is still unable to be deleted from Eciton's memories. He attempts to override it with a program focusing on restraint and discipline.

"He'll be fine."

#634 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

The Armour would indeed have been injured, however Stark simply utilized the teleporter he had never used before, teleporting behind Angel, he spoke "Fun" Then attempted a Mach three punch to his kidney, strong enough to shatter concrete.

( You are lucky, first person who used my teleport against, it is in Virtual reality though, do does not count really! lol )

#635 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae:

"Good. If not..." He shuddered "We are in trouble, AI's are very potent"

#636 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

As soon as Angel noticed Stark teleporting he pointed the dire hose at the ground shooting him into the air, he landed on the ground behind Stark and waited for him to turn around.

(I feel so special.)

#637 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel:

Stark spun and looked at Angel, during this time he had opened up his shoulder mounted rail-gun, and upon locking on to Angel, he fired.

#638 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark:

Angel dashed back, swinging his indestructible staff deflecting each shot as it came, "SH*T" one railgun shot graised his shoulder, it began to glow white as he healed it. Angel fired several Stark seeking balls of light, made of pure white hot energy they would explode on impact searing the target.

#639 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio
#640 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#641 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio
#642 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: A guard stops the man, holding his chest as he speaks "Sir, Stop where you are - This is base is on lock-down, what do you want?"

#643 Edited by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Sakon looks up. "your blood." swings a jagged edged knife at The guards jugular vein.

#644 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65:

The guard raised his gun as a defensive block against the swing, upon doing so he simultaneously attempted a knee kick at the mans right knee trying to break it then but him in the face with his elbow before running backwards, he hoped over the desk and called for Back-up, Looking back up at the man with his gun drawn, trying to get an aim for him.

The guard suddenly looked down, he had not realized the swing had been deflected off the gun onto his shoulder..he would bleed out in a matter of minutes.

#645 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: the knee was blocked, however the elbow collided with his jaw and he stumbled back. This didn't hold him however and he pulled two knifes and dove over the desk like a spinning tornado swinging the knifes in an attempt to slash the guard to bits before he could call back up

#646 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: The guard was brutally murdered as Horizon the site AI alerted a Force Division Nine member of the scuffle, Instantly the Division Nine member walked-through the door and fired a single repulsion blast at the attacker. ( Basically Tony Starks bodyguards )

#647 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Sakon jumps and throws a desk at the Bodyguards blocking the blast. this guy wouldn't be so easily dealt with... Sakon then blasts a mulch-colored beam from both his hands attempting to explode the bodyguards. "STARK I KNOW YOUR HERE! STOP HIDING AND COME OUT YOU COWARDING SWINE!!!!" He was in a rage unlike any other

#648 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelostsoul65: The guard raised his hands as a magnetic and gravitational force-field was placed in-front of himself, while shooting his own Plasma beams, they connected with each-other and creating an explosion, the shock-wave sent the guard flying backwards, It then took a step backwards and shot forward at the speed of sound, attempting to ram into the man then fly him into a wall.

#649 Posted by Sakon_Ukono (684 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: Sakon was sent into the wall but as he was slammed into it, he did a judo flip to send the guard flying out the window. "STARK YOU MURDERER GET OUT HERE!!" the place started to rumble

#650 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4393 posts) - - Show Bio