User Lists: 0

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#452  Edited By Untamed

Aaron rests in his bed in the medical wing of the Peak, looking up at the ceiling. The physical attack he suffered during the war in Venezuela put him here. The mental and emotional stress still weighed down on him as his body healed. He...he killed people. Halfway through the siege on HALO Tower, he realized this and...just locked up. He was just a small boy from Georgia when his brothers died overseas. He was still that little boy, his heart shredding inside of his chest, while he stood in Venezuela and while he stayed in the Peak. He started to wheeze again. His panic attacks were becoming more frequent. He would have shed tears, but they refused to flow. He could still hear their screaming as he...stepped on them. He had never killed anyone in his life. Blood stained his hands, never to come off again. He scrubbed and polished his boots, requested that Horizon clean them on an atomic level. They still smelled like death. The hurt did not fade.

Families were deprived of its members because of him.

He would have tried to asphyxiate himself with his pillow if it were not integrated into the bed itself. All he had was the ceiling - and the memory of his brutal mauler.

Like an armored gorilla, he leaped out of the canopy and broke one of Aaron's teeth with his first punch. He continued until Aaron could barely recite the word "help" into his communications device.

The memory of that mysterious behemoth, like the entire war itself, haunted Aaron. He had not slept at all for the three days he spent on American soil after the conflict in question.

All he did was stare at the ceiling, periodically sputtering into a minor anxiety fit.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@formicidae:

He walked to the door to the room where Aaron was staying in for the time being and knock"Can I come in" he said wating for a answer.

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By Untamed

@shadowswordmaster:

A sudden knock at his door broke his concentration, but the voice behind it comforted him somewhat.

"It's unlocked Sawyer, come on in," he smiled weakly. "I'm no good for anything right now...or ever...but what can I help you with?"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae
@ragman1138

He open the door to see one of his friend and teammate laying downon the bed looking depressed form the conflict in Vens."Just came here to check up on and to see how you are doing" he said with a friendly voice.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#456  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@formicidae: @shadowswordmaster: a circular vortex occurs and leon ports in wearing his usual white mask. "i can sense some things up. what happened " in a flat emotionless voice. the one eye visible narrowed,

No Caption Provided
Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By Untamed

@shadowswordmaster:

"I'm...not entirely sure," Aaron said hesitantly. The war was still a touchy subject for him. It meant that he took his first lives as well as his first taste of what the rest of the world thought of the Enforcers. He still believed in the childish notion of superheroes rushing in to save the day when he first entered Venezuela. He left more broken than he started.

"We won, didn't we? Stark must be going nuts trying to organize everything for the media storm. People are going to hate us. They're going to hate me," he started crumbling and pulled his knees up to his chin, trying to establish his surroundings from a secure semi-fetal position. It didn't help. He still buried his face in his kneecaps and started shaking.

"But not as much as I hate myself, Sawyer. I...I can't stand the feeling. People who actually enjoy this feeling...how sick are they? It's tearing me apart knowing that I took someone out of this world, knowing that I took DOZENS away from their families and homes. I have a hard enough time thinking about my own brothers, and they died when I was a child. I was stupid going into this situation pretending I was helping a cause. I should have stayed in Georgia studying ants. I should never have discovered Invicta Space and I should never have revolutionized Source Particles,"

He looked away, at the window.

"There I go again, trying to sound important. 'Revolutionized.' I didn't do anything besides apply them to different objects. Now Tony's pushing manufacturing weapons based on that technology. I'm an idiot."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: [ I really enjoy this character. He has a lot of depth. ]

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: [ I really enjoy this character. He has a lot of depth. ]

Nods

Of the characters on that side of the conflict probably the most fitting reaction to this point. That and actually asking the right questions instead of brushing off reality.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: @formicidae:

He turn to see Leon coming though a portal.He looked at Aaron who was staring at the window.He walked up to Leon and said"Aaron here is depressed because of what happen in Venezuela and he is not taking it well."He looked back at Aaron who is still looking at the window."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: @formicidae: Leon listened to what the man said. "look at me..." he said still emotionless. "in order to save something of a whole you must sacrifice certain things. would you rather tell your kids or grandchildren you sold out so the people liked you or would you like to say that you did what was required to free a nation and possibly the world." he walks towards him his one red eye that was visible under the mask narrowed. "i once thought as you did once. i once fought not to kill somebody and look at me now...." he pulls his mask to the side a little bit to show a badly scarred side of his face. something nobody has ever seen before. "this is what occurred ..there are times to save lives like the classic here but there are also time that one must kill in order to protect. iv taken well over 200 lives and you will learn to harden yourself to the pain that it causes." he moves his mask back over covering his scarred face.

Black is shadow of the mask.
Black is shadow of the mask.
Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Aaron looked at his teammate, concern written on his face. The vivid display of the facial scarring stirred him deeply, but the roots of his self-loathing were even deeper. He could not break eye contact with Leon. Not for a second. He had to affirm what he believed, or thought he did.

"I would rather sacrifice no lives to achieve a whole. Those men and women I killed in Venezuela had families. I researched them. One of them had a three-year-old daughter. How am I going to explain that? How am I going to justify that? I took your father away because of a greater good that remains to be seen," he looked away, tears starting to form in his eyes again.

"Every single time I think about it I just want to die. If this is what a hero means now...if this is what it means to save people, by mercilessly butchering others...I don't want to have a part in it. I grew up alone and believing there were good people like my father out there who just wanted to help the world become a better place for everyone. But so far I just see isolation and doubt. I can't hope for a world that has no hope for itself. I...I need to go."

@amaranth_strix: @armistice:

You guys...thanks :')

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: The visible eye under the mask narrows more. "you tell the 3 year old girl what her father really died for. He died so That millions more would not suffer the same fate." His red eye seems to glow a little. " Pain will cause this world to grow up. it will be suffered either way and some lives cannot be saved no matter how much you try." leon stares out the window to. "i will not allow you to forsaken your calling because of lack of faith in yourself. that can be achieved through experience and so help me i'll train you myself if i need to." the look in his red eye proves he is dead serious.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: @ragman1138:

He walked up to Aaron"s bed and looked at him"You know why both of us are here, its because we cared about you Aaron because we all sign up to make the world a better a place for the people on this planet." He looked at Leon and back at Aaron "We might not be the prefect heroes for this world but we are there to make sure that it is a better place to live for the next generation to live in."

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By Untamed

@ragman1138:

"No. Pain will cause more problems. How many more enemies do you think we have now that we attacked Venezuela? Should we just attack them too? Keep attacking everyone until they're all cuddled together under our supposed umbrella of 'protection?' We're just a dictatorship waiting to happen, Leon! Stark won't do it, I believe in him more than that, but someone will! Maybe the president? I don't know, but someone somewhere is laughing their ass off because we're doing their dirty work for them. Maybe...maybe this is LeBeau's master plan after all,"

Aaron curled up and laid his head on his pillow again.

"We can't keep doing this."

Untamed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

"Maybe you're right," Aaron said, calming down by a significant degree. "I just...I just need some rest, I think."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: @formicidae:

"Just remember what we said to you,even though you think you are alone in this mad world you still have friends that will be there for you when we face the coming challenges ahead of us."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By Myrmidon_

@ragman1138: @formicidae: @shadowswordmaster:

Tony stepped in holding a bottle of whiskey, however he was dressed for a night out in a stylish suit, it was a little strange, he spoke to them as he placed his bottle down "Are we having problems?" He folded his arms as he looked each member in the eye.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: @shadowswordmaster: @formicidae: We will cause pain either way." he said firmly. "either we let the other side win and we inadvertently cause pain to the entire world, or we fight them, cause pain to a few hundred and overall make this a more bearable place to live. there is no cause without sacrifice. regrettable? yes i would say so. but necessary? yes. " his eye narrowed at the next question "i wouldn't call this a dictatorship waiting to happen. i was raised in believing in the fourfathers beliefs. should a dictator show up and try to rule...or if the president should turn into a dictator..then i will simply kill them. a small sacrifice to save millions. Although if it means anything, i can bring the dead back so all of this is easily fixable. i'm no hero at all. i wouldn't go as far as saying i'm a hero. i'm just a man with a dream and the will to make this dream a reality.

He looks over at stark as he walks in. "nothing but a psyche evaluation of sorts man. what you up to?"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#470  Edited By _Sojourn_

So....Is the other rp thingamajig over?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#471  Edited By Pyrogram

@_sojourn_: The battle is over, but the war has just begun.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Meh... War is so over rated. Fighting is so over rated...I don't think there has been any actual story building without some nigh earth shattering battle in the last two years lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sojourn_: You have not been paying attention I see >_> 80% of this war was through media speeches lol

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By _Sojourn_

@pyrogram: add in the 20% of cataclysmic fighting...and you that makes what? Me being right. But enough about me being right all of the time... I'd love to have a storyline that was meant strictly for the purposes of building up anticipation. I feel like, when there is always fighting, the storyline dies, and it becomes a massive battle rpg...But when fighting is stored up with all of the tension being unleashed at once, then you get the best scenes, along with great story...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sojourn_: Agreed, Go onto Starks profile and read the speeches, click the links for the full version, that was some fun RPin.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476  Edited By _Sojourn_

@pyrogram: Blugh...Reading is for wimps...Scanning is for pimps...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#478  Edited By Nerx

@pyrogram: Meh... War is so over rated. Fighting is so over rated...I don't think there has been any actual story building without some nigh earth shattering battle in the last two years lol

Earth is still here >.>

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479  Edited By _Sojourn_

@nerx: word placement is important... = nigh

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sojourn_: gotta make a vine history thread if there are none, we need a chronology here. Interactions are lovely, but they must flow. Also big damages tend to be forgotten, somehow...

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By _Sojourn_

@nerx: Honestly, that is a conversation for people who care about it...We've had it more than a few times, and the consensus is...There is absolutely too much information to be compiled. Even if everyone pitched in, somethings would be forgotten... But effort and gusto are appreciated.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482  Edited By Pyrogram

@nerx: Honestly, that is a conversation for people who care about it...We've had it more than a few times, and the consensus is...There is absolutely too much information to be compiled. Even if everyone pitched in, somethings would be forgotten... But effort and gusto are appreciated.

I would personally help create it if it was made, it would be awesome. I am new though, so my opinion stinks >__>

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484  Edited By Amaranth

A plain white pickup rolled slowly by Peak Tower. One of many worn down and rusted vehicles that sputtered through the city every day. A paint spattered brown tarp lay over the bed of the truck, and a few dirty brushes lay scattered over the tarp.

Amaranth sent them flying as he hurled the tarp aside and leaped from the bed to the entrance of Peak Tower; pistols in hand.

Avatar image for agent_california
Agent_California

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@formicidae: @nerx: @shadowswordmaster:

Tony spoke to all of them in their earpieces "We postpone all events and plans, we head to Venz soon, today"

"Stark, we got our space fleet up and running, patching you in...aaaand done...your tower's linked with the space fleet, a permanent teleporter should be set up soon to commemorate our reunion." Carol reported as she set up the connection, fiddling with some arcane device that she rooted into the roof, seeming to be an unobtrusive addition to the radio mast, while actually being a potent tachyon transmitter.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By Myrmidon_

@amaranth_strix: The receptionist looked up at this gun wielding visitor, she spoke "Yes?" She had seen more than guns, this was standard. However she alerted Horizon, who in-turn alerted Tony.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487  Edited By Myrmidon_

@agent_california: "Good, You are providing to me most helpful" He landed on the roof after travelling up to see her connecting it, He spoke as he approached her "Need any help"

Avatar image for agent_california
Agent_California

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_california: "Good, You are providing to me most helpful" He landed on the roof after travelling up to see her connecting it, He spoke as he approached her "Need any help"

"Well, some dignitaries will be down soon to make a formal speech, so make sure the place is ready." She nodded, standing up and folding her arms.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: [ I'm after the whole team, but I posted here because this is the location thread. ]

Amaranth strides past her; phasing through an elevator door and leaping onto one of the ledges inside the shaft. A short jump and mutant muscles carries him up a level - then another and another.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: @amaranth_strix:

Albert notices a slight disturbance underway and calls in horizon to dispatch three mark two armors, he prepares the latest toy concocted by stark industries as he takes the stairs to the appropriate level. Three ironarms are about to engage the trespasser.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491  Edited By Myrmidon_

@amaranth_strix: ( We will get into a 1V1, and then Tony will call the team if he gets out-gunned)

The receptionist makes Tony aware somebody had just broken in, without panicking she simply said "Tony, You're going to have a fun night today, call me when you need a clean-up job" meanwhile...

No Caption Provided

Tony was training his H2H in the virtual reality room, already sweating he swerved out of the way of a punch incoming, he suddenly heard a crackle as he was alerted, instantly jumping out of the reality wearing nothing but trousers, he attempted to find the intruder. He waited outside of the elevator next-to his quarters, and smiled as he folded his arms, waiting for the intruder.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492  Edited By Myrmidon_

@nerx said:

Albert notices a slight disturbance underway and calls in horizon to dispatch three mark two armors, he prepares the latest toy concocted by stark industries as he takes the stairs to the appropriate level. Three ironarms are about to engage the trespasser.

Let's kill her.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: @nerx:

Amaranth phases through the door in front of Tony's quarters. "Good morning."Casually, as he levels the tremendous pistol in his left hand. He squeezes the trigger. A four foot plume of plasma explodes from the barrel; the muzzle flash alone was hot enough to melt lead and bright enough to blind those who looked to closely. But it was nothing compared to the mach five bullet that shattered the sound barrier like glass. It tore through the air leaving a mach cone in its wake as it blistered toward its target.. the glowing reactor in Stark's chest. The bullet itself was as hard as a diamond, constructed from air Amaranth had solidified.. and then charged to detonate with stone shattering force upon impact.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: @amaranth_strix:

One of the three armors took the bullet intended for its master, as this one is an off-batch model straight from the assembly line it went out. Yet two more followed behind it with a salvo of automatic repulsor pulses, keeping a cycle of several hundred thousand waves per second. A multitude of ripples colliding together to create solid beams of destruction.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495  Edited By Myrmidon_

@nerx: @amaranth_strix:

Stark with this block of the Armour had been thrown backwards by the shock-waves emitted by this,however this had given him time to fully suit up, now in his tight fitting and technologically superior suit of Armour he cracked his metal knuckles before popping up his shoulder mounted rail-gun and firing a shot, strong enough to simply, and utterly blow up virtually anything that stood in its way. The Tower would not be harmed however, Horizon had activated the Gravity and magnetic manipulation devices in-side of the building, controlling any damage done and making it all go towards the intended target, before the attack had finished, He shot upwards through the roof as it opened for him, landing on the Roof, He awaited the hopefully dead opponent to NOT turn up, but if he did, he wanted to fight in the open.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496  Edited By Amaranth

@anthony_stark: @nerx:

The wave of pulser fire rippled through the air toward Amaranth. The first burst caught him square in the chest, hurling his gargantuan frame into the wall with a loud 'thump'. Amaranth grunted in pain; even as his nano-carbon armor nearly crushed his chest with the force of the repulser fire. He could feel his zythium reinforced ribs starting to bend under the incredible pressure and it became a struggle to breath.

Flickering into intangibility to evade the repulers he inadvertently spares himself the godlike impact of the railgun round. Raising a pale eyebrow as the incredibly powerful project blurs through his torso and smashes into the wall behind him.

The impeccably armored Stark repositioned to the roof and Amaranth sized the moment. Dodging to the left, snapping back into tangibility he shifts into a complex gun kata.

Emptying both revolvers at the two remaining suits, the entire room filled with flashing blue-white plasma blooms and any human ears obliterated by the sound of the sound barrier breaking.. over and over and over.. Amaranth himself casts a vast shadow on the wall with each pull of the trigger; each shadow illuminating yet another of his memorized manoeuvres; each stylized stance calculated to maneuver him out of the way of the most statistically likely patterns of return fire while simultaneously driving hyper-sonic explosive rounds into his twin targets with peerless accuracy.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497  Edited By Myrmidon_

@amaranth_strix: ( You are taking the two suits out now right? If so, @nerx you go - If he is offline, I will NPC the suits soon )

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: @anthony_stark:

The repulsors had worked its way knocking the man as it carries his chest fast into the wall. The effective pattern is memorized, and new calibrations are added to create a new feature where the beam is narrowed. It comes however with a n efficiency boost as well as increased penetrating power. The next one will be shot as a series of accurate swipes to lop off the man's limbs as a snare would slice cleanly through a block of tofu

The crushing beam are effective, yet it seems that the target had become somewhat incorporeal as the sensors detected an error. The railgun should have followed the guidance of beams and mulched the man right then. But something went wrong.

Next there is an intricate dance of movements, in this period there are two options. To defend and to attack, yet their artificial life is expendable compared to the life of their boss.

Two ironarms, mk 2 suits shielded their boss while taking the full brunt of the attack. Armors shattering from the frequency of high explosive rounds, yet all the information along with the battle records are sent to their boss. Stark gets the feeds as they aim their arms to fire their remaining assault. Vouching for an offensive as they fired the aformentioned narrow beams, following the principle of a laser cutter. 'Swiping' across the dancing shape, swiftly as the movements of the man became somewhat rigid. Attacking as the man fired with unstoppable frenzy, the arms swipe around the knees. Around the armpit, and towards the chest.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: @amaranth_strix:

Stark was on the roof waiting for an attack, during this time he had been getting a battle-feed about the on-going attack, he had been charging up his suit this entire time, it was now at over 150% power and reaching a safe point to stop, this would be a little boost.

Taking into account the beams that had now adjusted with the other suits, Stark would fire the same narrow shots that would hopefully be harmful to the attacker, he was going to analyze and learn all weaknesses off the attacker, and counter, the mark of a genius.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: @anthony_stark: @nerx:

Angel strolls to the reception, dressed modestly in jeans, a hoodie and a black sabbath t-shirt, he finishes his phone massage, "Hi there is Tony available.", The receptionist finished typing on the computer and turned around to him, Angel cuts her off right before she begins to speak. "See I gotta take a little vacay, see their was this giant flying Frisbee that this Minataur in a cape wanted to destroy it...........

.......and then the bag boy from the Korean market got bit by the magic Sea Lion and started shooting laser beams out of his mouth and yelling I AM ZELLATOUS MASTER OF THE MULTIVERSE but I got to Dennys first and that made all the difference.", The receptionist seemed exhausted after listening to his incredibly strange story. "Grreeeaaaatt, Mr Stark is busy right now." CRASH* One of Stark's backup suits crashed through the wall, the head rolling over to Angel's foot. "I have no trouble believing that."

"Well I guess I better help him out." He moves back over to the reception and leans over the reception desk. "Unless you wanna hear another story.", "JUST GO FOR F*CK SAKE!" The reception snapped back at him.

Angel runs outside seeing the activity on the roof, he traps his guns to his side and screams "JETPACK!" he flies into the sky and lands on the roof sitting atop his thundering bike The Heaven Hog. "This better not just be one of your crazy parties gone wrong Stark."