#1 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

Located in 58th and Broadway, near the Columbus Circle, the Peak Tower finally opened to the public after four years in construction. Despite Stark's vision of the pinnacle of modern architecture no potential tenant wanted to hire office space within the gleaming edifice due to Stark's tenure as Peak.

The building has 50 floors.

Tony, Otherwise know as Peak, has mastered the Art of using Technology to perfectly help himself and others, he named himself Peak beacuse he feels he is always at the Peak of Technological perfection.

This tower is known as one of the most economically adept businesses in the world, it employs over 1000 staff members, some of them in the office and others in the "field" - It also has a few different divisions since Peak took control and made it his own ;

Military supply - They have been a main supplier to the US military with normal military gear, nothing that would change the odds in favor drastically. But they do give innovative ideas to the military, and support them in roles over-seas.

Emergency services support - They have a division that sells to the Emergency services, this is done by giving them suits and other machinery to help save lives.

International support for developing countries - This is fairly simple, Peak Industries go to countries that need help and fund them, in return for oil supplies sometimes.

The mobile industry - They have some of the most advanced civilian phones available to anybody on the planet.

Satellites - The business have 6 satellites stationed around the world, monitoring situations and helping Peak on missions.

biochemical division - This was the unit responsible for helping Peak create the "Peak Serum" that enabled him to be able to gain advanced human traits, and bond his suit and mind. Further advancements like storing the Armour in his bone, They now sell to hospitals and use the serum to help cure cancer.

Oil - They are a large distributor in the field of oil they have collected from "developing" countries they have "helped" develop.

Many more....

Locations inside the Building

The building is available to all up until the 15th floor, below that is simply offices ( Open to the public for Integrity ), and places for public meetings. Above the Floors are the private offices for serious business that cannot be seen by the Public unless it is granted before hand or the security is breached.

The public are able to visit the amazing restaurants in the location, it even has libraries and other facilities that any member of the public may want, It is used for public conferences, and sometimes funds and even helps people who may have an innovative idea, and they just need the money.

Reception Area

The reception is based at the front of the building for all visitors to come and request a meeting or go and do business, situated opposite the elevators are some chairs for waiting businessmen and clients. The elevators in the room that lead up are bomb resistant, and work on a magnetic system so they work without basic electronics, they further are intangible resistant due to a coating of Source particle pain on them, the lights work as a heat output if needed or a vacuum in the ceiling can appear to get rid of harmful gases or engage gases to attack an enemy.

Living Quarters

On floor 45 these are starks personal quarters ( exactly the same as his Enforcer quarters ) and inside of these are top of the range living spaces equipped with a specially adapted room for each member of the team, they can personally request things to be delivered and customize their rooms to their heart's extent. Each room is guarded by two force division nine members situated outside of the rooms and had Horizon always looking over them and watching in-case of attack.

The windows are shock absorption and damage resistant in-case of small arms attack.

Technical labs and control room

Possibly the most high Tech location in the entire base, fully loaded with the latest satellite images, data and forbes information about business this has all the news up-to date in real time so Stark can control everything perfectly without hassle. He has entire control over the base from this location, being able to effect the magnetic/gravitational fields, and command the FD9 members here. The entire country is constantly monitored for threats and analysed by Horizon giving constant feedback to Tony.

This location is also fitted with an intricate layout of technologically advanced equipment that can help nearly anybody with what they may need, the Force Division Nine members located in this location can offer assistance to any scientists needing muscle to do any lifting. Using a unique 3D modelling system Stark can actually create physical 3D models of things whenever they are in the field that generates it, they cannot harm anything or be used to defend however they are virtually physical and can be articulated for study.

Medical Labs

These medical labs are fully suited to help all array of injuries, capable of storing upto 25 people they rival and easily beat the top medical schools and hospitals in the country not just by the technology used by the best bio-medical staff and general surgeons that the world has ever seen.

Car Park

Simple, this car-part that is secured by Force Division Nine under the base is capable of storing over 200 cars, it has a special damper so it is not actually connected to the under-growth of the base, it is an off-site car-park, once you enter the "underground" entrance you are teleported to a secure location so no bombs can be planted under the base in a possible terrorist attack.

Hanger bay which houses two of the latest Quinjets
Peak Towers's 'Hall of Armor'

Defenses

The building utilizes the magnetic fields around the entire building, by using a satellite in the air above the base, this simply lets Horizon and Stark control the magnetic fields around the base in-case of attack, this also allows them to fully change the magnetic fields within the base, This one within the base, without the satellite they can still control inside the base but not anything further than a meter outside. Using the satellite they can manipulate the magnetic fields to over 100 meters to attempt to defend against attacks.

The base also uses a complicated gravity emitter that Tony Stark invented in his twenties, this lets him slightly alter the gravity around the base, nothing major but enough to deflect small-arms fire, and put enough pressure onto somebody it can crush their bones if activated onto a specific body.

Every wall both interior and exterior is made of a corrupt vibranium reinforced concrete, this allows for high amounts of damage absorbing properties. This was created cheaper than it should have been however, so the vibranium is not 100% pure, meaning it can be destroyed. The guards in the base are all trained in hand to hand combat, and all staff are given a side-arm beacuse of recent events that have transpired and the constant attacks on the base. It has sensors all around the building, anybody entering will automatically be logged onto the system by the AI Horizon unless they have a way to get around this. Several buildings surrounding the compound had been bought off as they are now property of Tony Stark. After that invasion the security measures have been adapted up to scale,electrified the air ducts for example Armors are placed on camouflage as they meld into the workplace, keeping tabs while remaining ubiquitous. They are not cartoon villains, nor is it a lair that exists on Saturday serials. They are Enforcers, the mean business.

The building also had a squad of Robotic killers stationed as guards, their call sign was Force Unit 9, they wear specially designed suits, Some of them are Mark One, Most are Mark Two and some elite are Mark Three, a guard is stationed in each room of the base again beacuse of recent events meaning that the threat to security.

Each suits' defenses and offensive capabilities can be read on my biography.

Force Unit 9

Rules -

• Anybody can RP here
  • Sell the Security reasonably.
  • Standard CV Rules apply etc.
  • If you want a Meeting with Tony, Ask the Receptionist.
  • If you wish to Set up a base in the Tower, Make an appointment with Tony.
  • Have FUN!
#2 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Will find ya, will eat ya

nice place btw

#3 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought we werent bleeding Marvel and DC characters into the newU?

#4 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say something about unoriginality...buuuuttt..

#5 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: If so, Lock this >_> I am new so never knew 0_0

#6 Edited by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: We aren't. Guess this son must be confused :P

#7 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

No universe is complete without your good old Tony Stark! :P

#8 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall said:

Confused? Naa, Just....*hides*

Wait...if I change the title to..

Start Tower...It aint Marvel Anymore >_>

#9 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, yes. I can finally kick his a$$. Somebody make a Cyclops and I will be happiest man on Earth. :)

#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, yes. I can finally kick his a$$. Somebody make a Cyclops and I will be happiest man on Earth. :)

If someone makes twilight lets have a race on who gets to kill them all first

#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Didbs on Jacob and just in case dibs on Justin Bieber.

#12 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

@anthony_stark: Was this why you asked about Iron Man as a look? And if you're not Pryogram, well, we're not mixing anything from Marvel, DC etc. into CVnU.

#13 Edited by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthony_stark: You could easily mirror Iron Man though and have it achieve the same thing. Like instead of naming it Stark Tower name it the the Peak (you know what I mean though lol). Jack the Iron Man and Stark Tower concepts and tweak them just enough to be yours and not straight out of Marvel and it will be badass.

#14 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler: Ok, So, New Thread or simply re-edit this one?

#15 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall:

So that means I can't use this as a alternative armor for my character?

#16 Edited by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Also before I sleep. CryTek Nanosuit> Stark Enterprise wearable prosthetics. Trololololol.

#17 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: You get jacob I kill that baby thing, you get bieber while I kill one direction :)

#18 Edited by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: Hahaha not what I meant. Obviously you can use things (provided that you edit them) from Marvel and whatnot, otherwise most of our characters wouldn't even exist. What you can't do is straight up plagiarize.

#19 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: @gambler:

Ok, Cool! I got this now thanks, Tomorrow once that darn post limit is reset, I will jig this around, change the entire Bio and give it a new name ( Keeping Anthony..as that is like...a name >_> ) But change Iron-man to some other concept. Thanks once again.

@guardian_of_gravity: Go away >_>

#20 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Surkit (11382 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't really matter imo, his character will be so differernt from the real one two weeks from now the only similarity will be the job,name, and suit.

#22 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Indeed, but still, rules are rules. In the morning I will correct it, I fudged up, O'well, everybody does once in a while :P hehe

#23 Edited by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Matters to those who made the rule or they probably wouldnt have made it.

#24 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall:

Yeah, that's the armor that I plan to use as a contigency plan against the knightfalls. Wait, that came out wrong. What? Is it getting hot here? I think my mom is calling me. I have to feed the dog? OKay!!! You know.... parents. (Runs and hides)

@nerx: I'm okay with that.

#25 Posted by Surkit (11382 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Don't lettum take yull dleam laddy

#26 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that's the armor that I plan to use as a contigency plan against the knightfalls.

HA! nice

#27 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: All good man ;) We've all made a mistake here and there.

#28 Posted by Surkit (11382 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler said:

@surkit: Matters to those who made the rule or they probably wouldnt have made it.

lol who's that you and LL

#29 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: hahahah here we go. Dont get butthurt man, there were plenty of people who cultivated the rules.

#30 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit said:

@gambler said:

I laughed a little too much at this :P

#31 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall said:

Confused? Naa, Just....*hides*

Wait...if I change the title to..

Start Tower...It aint Marvel Anymore >_>

What about...Shark Tower? Hrmm? Anthony Shark? Hmm?

#32 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: Oh I see, we spoke that one time about morals and because you got jealous of my perfection and class and good looks and charm and charisma and money and just straight up being better than everyone, you wanna kill me? You know I thought we were tight :P

#33 Edited by CutthroatBitch (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah. You can edit titles now?

#34 Posted by Chevaliere (994 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: Oh I see, we spoke that one time about morals and because you got jealous of my perfection and class and good looks and charm and charisma and money and just straight up being better than everyone, you wanna kill me? You know I thought we were tight :P

Too funny.

#35 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@recke: Yeah, with the "full edit" Option, however I was at the post limit so Gambler done it for me.

#36 Posted by Surkit (11382 posts) - - Show Bio

@recke said:

Huh good to know

#37 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

@recke said:

They should have incorporated this option long ago.

#38 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall:

Not kill you, more like incapacitate you. After that you will bribe everyone to avoid jail and seek revenge against me. Which would ultimately lead to a one on one fight.

:)

#39 Posted by Surkit (11382 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler said:

@surkit: hahahah here we go. Dont get butthurt man, there were plenty of people who cultivated the rules.

Post got deleted

Nah though not at all lol It just seems kinda like a rule full of itself. A rule against plaigirizing cv original charactersa, all for that. A rule against using established big two characters is too serious. He's not gonna get sued by Marvel if he keeps it up

#40 Posted by Surkit (11382 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel said:

@surkit said:

@gambler said:

I laughed a little too much at this :P

lol you liked that one

#41 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: At this point its you and your suit against perfection.. and the rest of the Knightfalls :P

#42 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: *Engaging me>you mode.....Engaged mofo* :)

#44 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice thread, and thank you for changing the name :-)

#45 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: Actually...Gambler did that as I am out of posts! But, I am now re-doing an Entire Bio to make a new character inspired by the name "Peak" Basically... He thinks he is superior to all beacuse of his technology! Probably finish it tomorrow night though >_>

@morte_knightfall: *Shakes head once again*

#46 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Connoisseur (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Me>Anything you do or say ;)

#48 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Ah hah! Yeah the post count sucks.

#49 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: "Peak" And Morte are going to have some very fun talks if you keep this persona up xD

#50 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: It wasnt created out of a false idea of people being sued, it was made to avoid continuity problems, trophy hunting (as people did in Prime), multiple Batman's, Wolverine's, and Deadpools all claiming to be the official one, etc. Honestly though if everyone wanted to start incorporating established U's in here I wouldnt care, but not my call. Someone should make a thread and start a discussion if its really such an issue all the sudden. I dont even care if Prime is incorporated in the CVnU. If it will get people back to creating instead of kicking rocks in the Thoughty Thoughts I'm all for it :)