The outlaw.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kayle_rez: @quintus_knightfall: Amaranth walks into the room, hands resting on his belt. "Quintus Knightfall. We meet again."Not in battle, nor in the halls of the Illuminati, but in the cargo hold of a bounty ship.

"I've a few questions for you. First, where is the clone you stole from the Court?"

Dichot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayle_rez: @quintus_knightfall: Amaranth walks into the room, hands resting on his belt. "Quintus Knightfall. We meet again."Not in battle, nor in the halls of the Illuminati, but in the cargo hold of a bounty ship.

"I've a few questions for you. First, where is the clone you stole from the Court?"

Ghost phased a head into the room, intruding on the group. "Well, well. Looks like the lady snagged the bounty." He wore a sleeveless white trenchcoat, his tattooed chest bare. His boots creaked softly as he lept up onto a storage crate, swatting in his leather pants, a grin on his face. "You're welcome for knocking him out for you."

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dichot: @amaranth_strix:

"Im hounestly still laughing at that who'd of thought a shovel. Im even trying to brainstorm a way to encorporate that into ammunition." Kayle remarked nodding towards Ghost before turning to Amaranth. "Ohh good some interigation before pay day."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dichot: @kayle_rez: Addressing his two comrades. "That was well done. Taking down the living legend himself should do wonders for your job offers."

Dichot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kayle_rez: @amaranth_strix: "That'd be my mate Patch's idea. He robs graves. Makes sense his weapon of choice would be a shovel." He shrugged. "We're an usual bunch, the MacAbres." He lept down and made a sweeping bow. "At your service." He grinned. It was an eerie smile with his skull tattoos.

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dichot: @kayle_rez: He smiles politely at the group but remains silent, his attention focused on Quintus. Walking around the prisoner he checks the restraining devices himself, for he felt no one present really understood the depth of the danger Quintus presented. Nor did he trust this 'capture', it felt too easy.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: @kayle_rez: @dichot: His violet colored eyes slowly opened, mentally reinvigorated thanks to his meditative withdraw. Even without the added benefit of his telepathic prowess the former Keijijo grandmaster was capable of fundamental exercises predicated upon achieving a serene state. Crucial in the Knightfall's presentation of his trademark nonchalance as his wounds, though tended and dressed, were still devastating and would take months to properly heal. And so, refusing to display any visual signs of distress, Quintus continued his theatrical facade. "All this, just for me? I'm honored."his eyes locking onto the deadly tactician. "Ah yes, the clone. Well you see, thats going to be a bit of a problem." he grinned. "But if you release me I will take you to it."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @kayle_rez: @kayle_rez: Amaranth chuckles and nods."Sure you will." Dropping his right hand to one of his revolvers and drawing with the smoothness of over a century of practice. "Tell me where she is and I'll turn you over alive Quintus." Leveling the barrel of the revolver at Quintus's skull.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: Turning his head as best he could yet still directly in the barrels path he quickly responded. "She is in the Cardinal Pit." pausing as he allowed the meaning of the revelation to marinate. "Which means you have two options. One, you could try to find the island all on your own, cut your way through three tiers of Cardinals, two families, and then" he chuckled, "and then, if some how you manage to pull that off, you still have to brave the Pit." arching his brow Quintus revisited his earlier proposition. "Or, I can lead you there and get you to the Pit. Your call."

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

@amaranth_strix:

"Nice draw speed, I personally say squeeze the trigger see if he dodges that but thats just me." Kayle remarked still training her own sights on Quintus. "Not sure how much playing nice will work though. A telepath I would think can lie an bluff better then most."

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Amaranth

@quintus_knightfall: @kayle_rez: @dichot: Dropping the hefty titanium revolver back into its holster and nodding. "You may lead us there, but if you think we will release you from your captivity, well, you think incorrectly."Earlier Quintus was fatigued from making entry, and lacked the advantage of surprise. Now everyone was trapped in an enclosed area with him. Should he escape Amaranth feared most of his allies would die within seconds.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dichot: (your post was fine. You didnt need to delete it,)

Dichot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dichot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@kayle_rez: @dichot: @amaranth_strix: Nodding casually towards Kayle while addressing Amaranth, "That ones sexual affinity for bullets fascinates and intrigues me." flashing Kayle a mocking wink. "Amaranth you misunderstand, I will take YOU, and only YOU, to the island. And maybe that delightful chap with the shovel, give us a chance to get to know one another."he sneered. Unable to hide his anger. "So then, whats it going to be? Put a bullet in my head and release the pent up sexual frustration that one there is filled with?"once again tilting his head towards the Syren. "Or shall we go retrieve your fabled clone before its to late....?"

Dichot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Dichot

@quintus_knightfall: Ghost chuckled, his voice shifting around the room with his stride. "I really did make an impression on you, didn't I?"

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @dichot: @kayle_rez: He chuckles and shakes his head. "I doubt I could convince her to watch 14 million dollars walk out the door without her." Of course she was also the only one who knew how to opperate the machine keeping Quintus's powers dampened. "And this sounds like a rather obvious trap. 'Come alone'.. Don't insult me with machinations so obvious."

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @dichot:

@amaranth_strix: (as Kayle, don't want to jump back yet gota fight post count) "You know when your ability is to make bullets you tend to like them sorry." The girl remarked with a sinister smile in response "besides I don't have cloak and shovel abilities. That said Strix is right. It would be 14mil walking out or another pay check walking out, and I want more cash then I have bullets."

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@kayle_rez: @dichot: @amaranth_strix: Sharpened eyes attempted unsuccessfully to trace the location of the heard, but unseen, individual. Discouragement over a task easily accomplished if only his abilities were accessible, Quintus shifted his demeanor as if contemplating Amaranth's inclusion of Kayle. When in reality he was stalling for more time. Even if he wanted to he would not have been able to guide them to the esoterically protected Dragon Isle. Its location a mystery even to him. Suddenly his face grimaced with pain followed by a loud pop and crack. Almost simultaneously the Knightfall polymath launched himself, still strapped to the chair, up in the air before landing on his back breaking the chair into pieces. Having dislocated both joints leading into his hips the triple jointed death dealer was able to generate enough leverage for lift off. Performing an acrobatic somersault to the left using the momentum to roll to a standing position in-spite of his shackled feet before vaulting into a front flip stylishly bringing his handcuffed arms down and under his legs back to the front of his body. But the strain quickly began to take its toll, his body still riddled with the wounds of his previous engagement. Dropping down to his knees the escape attempt appearing to have failed.

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @amaranth_strix: @dichot:

Kayle watched with a trace of admiration at the well performed movement. She had some acrobatic feets nothing close to that though it was daunting to watch such skill. Though the movement was still moronic to her. No powers some minor arm movement now instead of no powers and no real arm movement. He could now possibly fight but he was still broken and battered, was far from tactical. "So if he does manage to pull a miricale and escape I still get paid right?" Kayle joked though still some what serious Scorch pistol aimed at the Knightfall.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Amaranth

@blooddiamond: @quintus_knightfall: @dichot: Once more Amaranth's pistol is drawn from its holster, and once more he levels the weapon upon Quintus. "You're too dangerous to go free Quintus. You know this." His voice calm, though his mind races as he attempts to unravel Quintus's complex plans.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond: In reality Quintus' entire performance had been engineered to move into the shadows. Fully understanding the mental motivation of Kayle's eagerness to get paid, the Living Weapon effortlessly calculated her reluctance to shoot. Amaranth's desire to obtain her stolen property led him to believe a similar apprehension would, if nothing else, momentarily pause the mutant extremist. Dichot was the wildcard. Invisible to the naked eye and his powers, if any, a mystery, Quintus was forced to simply risk it. High risk, high reward. While kneeling down in what was portrayed as exhaustion, the Shadow Cardinal was in fact soaking up the darkness afforded him in the poorly lit containment area. Holding back his trademark arrogant smile as once again the bullet happy sniper drew down on him. Still hopeful her bullets were anything more then a distraction. And perhaps they would have been had he remained complacent in his capture. Instead, transitioning into the true nature of his escape, the darkness absorbed and distributed to his cells. Though slowed by the innovative suits power disrupting ability, Quintus was still able to extract enough of the blackness to employ his shadow manipulation. Using his ability to teleport he simply looked up blowing a kiss at Kayle as she kissed her payday goodbye. @amaranth_strix: But not before attempting to grab Amaranth's wrist. Hopefully before he could pull the trigger aiming to pull his arm through the intangible floor as he teleported to freedom, after which the floor would become tangible once again.

Dichot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: @blooddiamond: @amaranth_strix: At the attempted escape, the invisible ghost drew his dagger, his eyes checking all the exits, leaping behind Quintus' form to surround the prisoner with allies. His presence at this point might have been forgotten by all but himself who stayed vigilant. Perhaps Amaranth and Kayle could handle Quintus for themselves, but Ghost would be there to make sure. His lips curled into an unseen smile.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Amaranth

@quintus_knightfall:@dichot: @blooddiamond: Quintus's relentlessly evasive maneuvers and unorthodox tactics paid off in full, once more proving the utter lethality of the man, even without his powers. Even damped Quintus's sheer speed was enough to catch Amaranth off guard, catching his trigger hand and dragging his hand down through the intangible ground. Amaranth grunts in agony as the ground phases into solidity around his arm, trapping him, crushing his muscles and bones, and inflicting a horrific amount of damage to his armor and weapon.

"Unngg." A sound of pain as he turns his hand intangible to escape, blood mixed with powdered bone dripping onto the floor. His regeneration kicks in, but as fatigued as he is it is slow.

Dichot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Dichot

@blooddiamond: @quintus_knightfall: @amaranth_strix: "Hmmm..." Danny reappeared, scratching his head at the impressive display. "Damn. Wish I could teleport." His eyes drifted over to Amaranth's maimed limb. "Next time, I'm holding his heart in my hand. If he moves, I rematerialize." He extended his arm, his hand dissolving into nothing.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@dichot said:

"Next time, I'm holding his heart in my hand. If he moves, I rematerialize." He extended his arm, his hand dissolving into nothing.

Impressive. You sure you're on the right side?

Dichot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dichot said:

"Next time, I'm holding his heart in my hand. If he moves, I rematerialize." He extended his arm, his hand dissolving into nothing.

Impressive. You sure you're on the right side?

Not at all. ;) I'd be happy for these guys to "switch" sides however. They are neutrals and will follow the money. Ghost and his crew have no real ill will towards Quintus. Rip tends to lean more moral, where Patch and sometimes Ghost tend to lean more villainous. It makes for an interesting dynamic.

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: @quintus_knightfall: @dichot: (should he escape or should the suit be logical and have a tracking system leading us to where Strix clone he was asking about is? Also Kayle still expects payment Quintus was cought lol)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#181  Edited By The Psyentist

@bloodstone: (Does Ghost get a stipend for knocking him out? :3)

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: (I say 4mil me 4 mil you we did all the work 3 mil Strix got the bounty took Outlaw where it needed to go 1 mil to the Outlaw for repairs upgrades etc. lol I feelz business like)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone: (I doesnt bother me if the suit has a tracker. It can be Iron Man for all I care lol. But I'm not going to the clone, Ellie Knightfall took that somewhere I dont even know where anymore. I'm going home. You're welcome to drop in anytime)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone: @the_psyentist: [ None of us are getting paid, we didn't deliver him to the people offering 14 million a head for Knightfalls ;-P ]

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Bloodstone
Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(*flips a table* I want paid! lol)

I'll pay you 14million to come over and show me how this suit works. And another 10 million for every Court of Arcane (spelling) members head you bring me.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone said:

(*flips a table* I want paid! lol)

I'll pay you 14million to come over and show me how this suit works. And another 10 million for every Court of Arcane (spelling) members head you bring me.

DAYUM.

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: (not sure on Arcani part one of the best rules of business would be not to kill your business.Would be a no, convince me, mind F me to agree. Now sharing the tech, thats just business and im all for that lol just point where to go)

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Amaranth
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone: @the_psyentist: @quintus_knightfall: [ I've been walking around on this ship for weeks now with 50 million on my head ;-)

*raises finger, opens mouth. Closes it* Damn... >_> Then again, all of my characters would probably end up dead if they actually tried to go after the bounties offered. Except Scorn. He wouldn't die. He'd end up captured and tortured or something.

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Bloodstone

@amaranth_strix: (a rule of business dont kill business ;) that and I make bullets.....you make customized for target bullets and go intangilable lol think Kayle would be screwed without prep and with still more likely screwed then not)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[ I've been walking around on this ship for weeks now with 50 million on my head ;-)

(not sure on Arcani part one of the best rules of business would be not to kill your business.

You've been worrying about catching me for 14mil when 50mil has been hanging off your shoulder for the last two weeks.....your rules of business are flawed :P

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: @bloodstone: [ Thus far no one has gone after that bounty. There was a billion(ish) dollar one way back in the beginning of the CVnU that someone went after, but I'm not sure if that bounty is still around. ]

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

You 14mil

Strix 50 mil

Missions for Strix ???,???,???$

Tech sells and work for you again ???,???,???

kill/capture business partner lose business. Keep them around more business. Its not hard to follow ;P

@amaranth_strix: you walk through all my bullets, you get close, I die, im out of lives and 5omil <.< that doesnt sound good at all xP

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone: [ You DO need to be alive to spend money, there is that ;-)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

You 14mil

Strix 50 mil

Missions for Strix ???,???,???$

Tech sells and work for you again ???,???,???

kill/capture business partner lose business. Keep them around more business. Its not hard to follow ;P

@amaranth_strix: you walk through all my bullets, you get close, I die, im out of lives and 5omil <.< that doesnt sound good at all xP

Easy for you to say

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: exactly I fight you range doesn't mean a damn you get up close. Might stay alive a little bit but ultimantly I die. Not go after you, you provide missions I get money I live more effective lol

@quintus_knightfall: lets put it this way you go to Vegas with 100$ to spend, you can buy things with that money(money represents here ppl to kill. Where things bought represents bounty money). Or I can gamble(aka let ppl live) and possibly get more money(aka more money)

Kill you get money

Let you live get more money

money money

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@bloodstone: Got me out here and 3:30 in the morning doing story problems :P

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: this about sums it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y

granted its just a link cuz chromes a btch on new site and stops pics and vids posts for me

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers