What would be better for a gun for hire than an aircraft?
Creed Crowns, spy and gun for hire extraordinaire, what else is there to know? Maybe the fact that he is working on something big, putting time and dedication into the creation of something new...And for Creed? That is a shocker. What does he have planned? To expand his business a bit of course. The world is an oyster for people that are looking to make a quick buck, mercenaries, hitmen, bounty hunters and spies are everywhere on the globe, so why not band a few together to share the spoils? After winning a fortune by using (more like abusing) his probability manipulating powers in a high stakes game of poker, he put that money to some good use. A mansion? The Knightfalls have dozens. A country? Warsman owns that corner of paradise...Something new, something that would stand out above the others...No really..Like actually above the others.
An aircraft, maybe not the most advanced to date, but a very decent old model. Give it a name like the Outlaw, and she is good to go.
The aircraft is about the size of an airliner, equipped with a generator running on fusion energy, a source that never runs out or low. Inside are dozens of rooms, some being living quarters, a rumpus area, pilot control room and armory to name just a few.
Rules and other info.
- This is in fact a "team" of sorts, a group of grey bars banding together could be considered more like a group or posse let alone something as official as a team.
- Any and all grey bars can join, but you NEED to be an actual neutral, that means no allegiance to anyone but the few friends and the group you have, no other teams, no other causes, makes things alot more simple.
- The group will be for hire for most "gun for hire" type work.
- The Outlaw is almost always at sea or in the air, so now just "waltzing in unannounced" sort of stuff, just give me or a group member a shout.
- Post often! If you are in the group, keep this place living! When you are bored and don't have anywhere to post? POST HERE! And other guys! Interact! It is the difference between a group that won't last long, and one that will.
- Have fun, or die!
- PM me if you want to join up.