The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@pyrogram said:

@arquitenens: Exactly what I thought earlier. But he does it well! Funny xD

LOL Same. I like it. He's still obviously smart (a proper usage of age), but far more rugged than his other walking thesauruses. Hehe. It's strange to write Myka because she isn't really all that intelligent, but she's also trying not to sound like a complete noob in front of Casimiro. Her dialogue might end up sounding like someone trying too hard to be smart and just getting lazy and dropping back into more comfortable speech patterns.

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The way he talks, though....I'm not entirely certain we can be friends.

Unless......

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By ia_espada

@pyrogram said:

@arquitenens: Exactly what I thought earlier. But he does it well! Funny xD

LOL Same. I like it. He's still obviously smart (a proper usage of age), but far more rugged than his other walking thesauruses. Hehe. It's strange to write Myka because she isn't really all that intelligent, but she's also trying not to sound like a complete noob in front of Casimiro. Her dialogue might end up sounding like someone trying too hard to be smart and just getting lazy and dropping back into more comfortable speech patterns.

I died LMAO

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Alister_Vonce

@ownagepants: The superlative touch of Alister's musically inclined finger's gracefully danced across the ivory keys of an original Bechstein grand piano, before being tentatively interrupted by his traditionally attired Indian servant. " मुझे श्री Vonce माफ करना, लेकिन मैंने सोचा था कि तुम्हें पता होना चाहिए.... "(Excuse me Mr. Vonce but I thought you should know...) Opting to lean in close in order to bring a close to his dialog with but a whisper. Whatever had been said had no visible effect on the Merovingian's iconic disposition. Though the eyes could not hide his internal intrigue. With,seductive nature ,Alister slid on his peacock blue shaded business jacket, complimenting a layered effect of understated panache. Surgical application of two finger's delicately streamlined the ensemble's criterion ingredient by way of a cobalt paisley colored tie, which incidentally matched the partially exposed pocket square of generational importance.

Standing along the upper balcony looking over the museum floor with gauged interest, a subtle gestural incline of Alister's neck gave him an appearance of a bird of prey. Something down below had caught his attention. But who, what, or why, would not be so easily revealed.

@casimiro_cardoso: @she-wolf:

Before the mutant, before the technological titans of industry, there were the nightmares, the legends. Birthed from myth and cultivated by man's inherent fear of the true evolutionary off-shoots and walking dead. Yet somewhere along the line they had been forgotten, dismissed, ignored. And while it may have damaged the fragile ego's of those seeking gratification through human recognition, in truth, it simply made them more dangerous then ever. Free to hunt and kill without notoriety. Free to carry on a blood feud that pre-dated even the oldest of their species, the elders, the originals. Free to be Werewolfs, free to be Vampires.

No Caption Provided

'The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the World that he didn't exist. This is my design'

"Good evening."a cordial and oddly genuine smile graced the Vampire's otherwise expressionless portrayal of emotion. Hands courtly overlapped in front of his wast as his alluring gaze slowly swept back and forth between the two visually unique guests. Alister's nose momentary ascended and his eyes slightly closed, though his physical posture remained the same, there were a finite number of intricate facial elucidations. There was no need for ceremonial placation, but that did not excuse Alister's self-regulated need for social amenities. "I was about to take a walk through dee museum. Please, wont you join me?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By The Psyentist

@casimiro_cardoso: @she-wolf:

Before the mutant, before the technological titans of industry, there were the nightmares, the legends. Birthed from myth and cultivated by man's inherent fear of the true evolutionary off-shoots and walking dead. Yet somewhere along the line they had been forgotten, dismissed, ignored. And while it may have damaged the fragile ego's of those seeking gratification through human recognition, in truth, it simply made them more dangerous then ever. Free to hunt and kill without notoriety. Free to carry on a blood feud that pre-dated even the oldest of their species, the elders, the originals. Free to be Werewolfs, free to be Vampires.

No Caption Provided

'The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the World that he didn't exist. This is my design'

"Good evening."a cordial and oddly genuine smile graced the Vampire's otherwise expressionless portrayal of emotion. Hands courtly overlapped in front of his wast as his alluring gaze slowly swept back and forth between the two visually unique guests. Alister's nose momentary ascended and his eyes slightly closed, though his physical posture remained the same, there were a finite number of intricate facial elucidations. There was no need for ceremonial placation, but that did not excuse Alister's self-regulated need for social amenities. "I was about to take a walk through dee museum. Please, wont you join me?"

(*starts swearing and flailing around* YOU KILL ME.)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

We should mak KOV more interesting by having a challenge for all competitors to write the same character and see who does it best, like an established media or entertainment character.

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: hahaha thanks, but its not like they're my lines :P I just jack greatness and incorporate it into my own <_<

@surkit: I like that idea actually.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@surkit said:

We should make KOV more interesting by having a challenge for all competitors to write the same character and see who does it best, like an established media or entertainment character.

As long as everyone here is down with it, then sure.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By The Psyentist

@alister_vonce: Doesn't matter. They are attached to greatness. xP Every time you use "this is my design" with your Hannibal Lecter character, I will explode. There's nothing for it.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Thanks , for a second there I thought people forgot about me.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need to figure out a tattoo for Talia

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Not just a spider. Nobody's spider symbol xD

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Hmmmm no lol. But funny enough Lena's actually got a tattoo on her ass.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: And a Gambler tattoo right aside xD

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Surkit

@_drake said:

@surkit: And a Gambler tattoo right aside xD

Woah thats sick control yourself :p

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Okay , I trust you on that.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Wasn't me who sucked, bro =P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@natalia_dante: Quietus would know she has a tattoo on her ass due to ink manipulation, he'd give her a judgmental stare :P

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Natalia_Dante

@surkit: I never fully settled, but kind of had it headcanoned that it was a butterfly or something like that. She got it one drunken night when she was 16

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Natalia_Dante

@pyrogram: Oh god -___-

I want to work something out with a connection between Quietus's crew and the Sicarii.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natalia_dante: Hehe, he'll make that ass butterfly flap it's wings without her knowing. LOL It'll amuse him greatly :P He can move tattoos too, unless someone can resist.

Badass! I'm PMing you tomorrow after I get home from work, we'll figure it out then :)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Typo, now I'm wonderin who did suck though lol

@surkit: I never fully settled, but kind of had it headcanoned that it was a butterfly or something like that. She got it one drunken night when she was 16

lol have'em both have half a butterfly from their drunken night out together.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The old double dragons cartoon was so dope.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Oh god -___-

I want to work something out with a connection between Quietus's crew and the Sicarii.

That sounds cool I think?

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He sounds like a real jerk >__<

Awesome!

@surkit said:

@_drake: Typo, now I'm wonderin who did suck though lol

@natalia_dante said:

lol have'em both have half a butterfly from their drunken night out together.

If Lena was 16, Talia was 10, so that doesn't work lol. And I don't think they like each other enough for that tbh

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natalia_dante: Psh, he'll nickname you butterfly and you'll wonder why xD He is :P

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natalia_dante:That case a sleeve, if their different like that. modest vs arrogant. Tats say more than people think,

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: I.......actually kind of like that idea a lot. If any of my characters were going to have a sleeve it'd probably be Natalia. Or maybe just something along the inside of her bicep, some words or something. I absolutely agree. It's why I always have characters who have tattoos have it mean something.

@pyrogram said:

@natalia_dante: Psh, he'll nickname you butterfly and you'll wonder why xD He is :P

Oh god, he's insufferable

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natalia_dante: Badass pro thieves don't get modest tats in their bicep. Have her get the pink panther on her fore arm :P

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alister_vonce:

Nick was walking and looking around when he saw a man step out from the balcony their was no clear indication of what exactly he was looking at and odds are he was the curator of this museum which mean't Nick must not catch his eye drawing attention to himself could be a fatal mistake Nick glanced at the man for a short time no more then the average person before walking on taking another couple quick glances before moving on to the next room .

If this man was a vampire or working for them then Nick was sure he had beaten any attempt to spot him after all their was nothing strange about him he wore causal attire he took quick glances at the art pretending to take more soulful glances at certain pieces as if they really called to him more then any other piece but really his eyes were looking at everything but the art his mind was processing a lot of things at once these were the skills of a scout the ability to look at everything but what he is staring at .

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By ownagepants
No Caption Provided

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: LOL that's not quite her style :D

I'm gonna go hunt around tattoos for a bit. I need to start keeping track of who has what before I repeat

• Ellie - watercolor lilies along her ribcage
  • Mercy - dagger with a flower vine wrapped around it along her upper thigh, travelling partially up her side
  • Catriona (and also Aeron, I did repeat, I loved it) - runes etched up and down the spine
  • Lena - butterfly on the ass
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: LOL that's not quite her style :D

I'm gonna go hunt around tattoos for a bit. I need to start keeping track of who has what before I repeat

• Ellie - watercolor lilies along her ribcage
  • Mercy - dagger with a flower vine wrapped around it along her upper thigh, travelling partially up her side
  • Catriona (and also Aeron, I did repeat, I loved it) - runes etched up and down the spine
  • Lena - butterfly on the ass

One of these things, is not like the other ♪

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Lena_Dante

@surkit: Which is fitting because Lena is truly not like any of my other characters lmao

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: *Comes up behind the easle* Hm? My bad. I was painting her like one of my french girls (dope av lol)

Mercy's tat is the best one art wise.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Lena_Dante

@surkit: OMFG Surkit........I just lost it. And thank you lol

I've got a pic of what it actually looks like laying around somewhere. It's the symbol of the Sicarii.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Lena_Dante

@surkit:

This is the closest I could find to the pic I used to have, and it's almost exactly the same
This is the closest I could find to the pic I used to have, and it's almost exactly the same

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Surkit

@lena_dante: I'm picturing it with more detail, good choice.

Avatar image for casimiro_cardoso
Casimiro_Cardoso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@she-wolf: @alister_vonce:

Pulling her voluptuous frame towards him, one arm secured around her waist and in front of her stomach while his other held a secure grip over her exposed throat, the Wolf of Old's rough, resolute voice began, "But my command ain't no command, not to you, baby", the moist heat of his breath tantalizing the nape of her neck, "You not like the other members of the pack, see. You ain't a bottom wolf no more. When I say its done, I mean its over, girl. You my lady now, though-", the musical notes of his audibly engrossing accent pausing as he lasciviously presses her curved rear against his pelvis, "Don't be expectin' me to treat you like one". With the She-Wolf's dry, calloused hand smoothing over the bulk in his jeans, the couple delved deeper into the domain of sexually charged fervor.

Lethargically lowering his grip from her throat, Casimiro's hand glided along the curved edge of Myka's hip, succinctly lingering prior to slithering his hand beneath her blouse, ascending its touch, his palm brushing against her warm flesh, edging closer to her chestal region until a temperate halt. In the museum, his ears detected every sound, and his sensitive nose knew the scent of every peering eye within a hundred yard radius. Though as the mild vibrations of impending footsteps roused his auditory senses, his olfaction acknowledged the emergence of a new yet somehow familiar smell. "And here comes our man", the corners of his mouth edging into a quiescent grin of devilish mystique, his whisper coolly teasing his unconditionally loyal collaborator's ear. Exerting no immediate effort in breaking their obscene embrace, the Iberian Wolf turned, his companion's frame still secured in his hold, "Well now, ain't this a surprise?".

"We was just here... admirin' the Spear of Destiny and this fine piece of art. Nice use of that sfumato paintin' model from that European Renaissance", subtly gesturing towards the neighboring oil painting with a shift of his piercing gaze, the Hound resumed, calmly relinquishing the enigmatic She-Wolf from his carnally dominant hold, "How's about it, baby? A walk with this here gentleman won't take too much time, hm?", he inquired prior to returning his focus to Alister's mannerly person, "Lead on then, son".

Alister_Vonce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Alister_Vonce

Of all the delicacies Hannibal prepared on the show my fav has to be that tiny endangered bird that gets drowned in Armagnac and eaten whole. The bit about customarily wearing a shroud over one's face in order to hide their shame from god, only he doesnt hide from god, was brilliant.

A true sin eater
A true sin eater

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points