As reported by IGN.com, everyone's life will be at risk
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#255  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Interesting. Looks like the fall season of Comicvine is jammed pack with Rpg goodness.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Gods Watchful Eyes said:
"
"
looks awesome
Ex Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#257  Edited By Ex Machina
Gambler said:
"Interesting. Looks like the fall season of Comicvine is jammed pack with Rpg goodness."
Well there's been a bit of a dry spell recently. So its good to see people getting back into the swing of things.

Speaking of rpgs, any info on yours? :P
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Ex Machina said:
"Gambler said:
"Interesting. Looks like the fall season of Comicvine is jammed pack with Rpg goodness."
Well there's been a bit of a dry spell recently. So its good to see people getting back into the swing of things.

Speaking of rpgs, any info on yours? :P"
hahaha nope. Not yet anyway
Ex Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Ex Machina

Dammit :P

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#260  Edited By Ruin Cross
Swordstalker said:
"Nice, RC."
You might be th only  one who likes it lol
Alastair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Alastair
Psysis - It's Time To Pay Up
Psysis - It's Time To Pay Up
Coming Soon.
Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#262  Edited By Lady Nightmare

hmm

Avatar image for gods_watchful_eyes
Gods Watchful Eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the Reign Falls on You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gods Watchful Eyes said:
"
"
You guys are still up for Sins of our fathers correct?
Avatar image for gods_watchful_eyes
Gods Watchful Eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"Gods Watchful Eyes said:
"
"
You guys are still up for Sins of our fathers correct?"

Yes we are "When the Reign Falls on You" is going to happen in January

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So does Sins  happen before or afterwards?

Kitty98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Kitty98
TheDrifter said:
"So does Sins  happen before or afterwards?"

Before(You can join "When the Reign Falls on You" as well)

Sins of our Fathers will begins in December. (Ultimate Sin is finalizing)
Kitty98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Kitty98
TheDrifter said:
"So does Sins  happen before or afterwards?"

Before(You can join "When the Reign Falls on You" as well)

Sins of our Fathers will begin in December. (Ultimate Sin is finalizing)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright.

PM me if you want to discuss ideas/plot/anything like that.

I'm generally always on....so yeah

Kitty98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Kitty98

Okay Drift : )

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Ruin Cross
Ruin Cross said:
"
For as far as time went back, humans were the dominant species of all in the cosmos. But when supernaturals were first cast unto the earth, the human civilization went in to direct fear. Soon it got to the point where the mutants and such were killing off the humans with little work. Like taking candy from a baby. In retaliation, the most intelligent scientist of the human society created Mechs(robots). However that hadnt been the key part. They had created a gas from thousands of different unnatural rescources. A gas that could give the robots a life like personality. And whatever else it had been designed to have. They called it Doom gas.Still the robots have been a minimum threat to the powerful beings. Whoever said, "What you dont know, cant kill you." should be shot. Because, one of the Doom gas factories had an undetectable leak. The gas was flowing into the earth's atmosphere. Human's were immune to it because, thier minds werent powerful enough to bind with it. However mutants/aliens/and other supernaturals wre not as fortunate. Thier minds were so powerful, that the chemical gas began to fuse within their brain. What they didnt know was that, anything that they feared in thier minds would come to life. All of thier nightmares and horrors from thier mind would be standing right in front of them terrorizing the rest of the world also. Its up to the heroes/villains/nuetrals to work together to overcome this gas, and most importantly thier own fears.

(Basically, you have breathed in the gas and you have begun seeing all of your fears, whether from now or childhood, come to life. And try to destroy all of Earth inhabitants.)

Edited- fixed errors"
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Check your pm's son

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Ruin Cross
Gambler said:
"Check your pm's son"
lol thnx. A lot of people dont get away with calling me son. But ill make an acception for you this one time
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Elian Allen
Ruin Cross said:
"Gambler said:
"Check your pm's son"
lol thnx. A lot of people dont get away with calling me son. But ill make an acception for you this one time"
sup son :P
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By cly
Elian Allen said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Gambler said:
"Check your pm's son"
lol thnx. A lot of people dont get away with calling me son. But ill make an acception for you this one time"
sup son :P"
lol
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#276  Edited By Last_Guardian
Ruin Cross said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"
For as far as time went back, humans were the dominant species of all in the cosmos. But when supernaturals were first cast unto the earth, the human civilization went in to direct fear. Soon it got to the point where the mutants and such were killing off the humans with little work. Like taking candy from a baby. In retaliation, the most intelligent scientist of the human society created Mechs(robots). However that hadnt been the key part. They had created a gas from thousands of different unnatural rescources. A gas that could give the robots a life like personality. And whatever else it had been designed to have. They called it Doom gas.Still the robots have been a minimum threat to the powerful beings. Whoever said, "What you dont know, cant kill you." should be shot. Because, one of the Doom gas factories had an undetectable leak. The gas was flowing into the earth's atmosphere. Human's were immune to it because, thier minds werent powerful enough to bind with it. However mutants/aliens/and other supernaturals wre not as fortunate. Thier minds were so powerful, that the chemical gas began to fuse within their brain. What they didnt know was that, anything that they feared in thier minds would come to life. All of thier nightmares and horrors from thier mind would be standing right in front of them terrorizing the rest of the world also. Its up to the heroes/villains/nuetrals to work together to overcome this gas, and most importantly thier own fears.

(Basically, you have breathed in the gas and you have begun seeing all of your fears, whether from now or childhood, come to life. And try to destroy all of Earth inhabitants.)

Edited- fixed errors"
"
I think the specifics should be tweaked a little...it seems a little too complicated

but i love the general idea of everyone's deepest fear manifesting itself...it can make some great stories and character development...
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Ruin Cross
Elian Allen said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Gambler said:
"Check your pm's son"
starts choking the living sh*t out of Elain!
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Last_Guardian
Ruin Cross said:
"Elian Allen said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Gambler said:
"Check your pm's son"
starts choking the living sh*t out of Elain!"
cheers
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Ruin Cross
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"

Edited- fixed errors"
"
I think the specifics should be tweaked a little...it seems a little too complicated

but i love the general idea of everyone's deepest fear manifesting itself...it can make some great stories and character development..."
yay. Hey anything you got ot make the idea better pm it to me
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By Last_Guardian

aight, Ruin i'll think of something..but my main issue is with the mechs and the gas..it seems you introduce them..but then do away with them quickly...maybe just take the mechs out of the equation..

What if that evil scientist guy, in association with some kind of superhuman hating organization (kinda like the Purifiers from X-Men) made this chemical with the intention of unleashing it unto the superhuman public?

so this superhuman terrorist organization releases the chemical into the public water supply, but the chemcical is specially made to affect superhumans and superhumans only...

it could be similar to what happened in Batman Begins...but with superpowers! :D

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Ruin Cross
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"aight, Ruin i'll think of something..but my main issue is with the mechs and the gas..it seems you introduce them..but then do away with them quickly...maybe just take the mechs out of the equation..

What if that evil scientist guy, in association with some kind of superhuman hating organization (kinda like the Purifiers from X-Men) made this chemical with the intention of unleashing it unto the superhuman public?

so this superhuman terrorist organization releases the chemical into the public water supply, but the chemcical is specially made to affect superhumans and superhumans only...

it could be similar to what happened in Batman Begins...but with superpowers! :D

"
My thing is, the humans wouldnt jus unleash it becuz its dangerous to them also. Trust me if my fears came to life, they would kik all your azes lol
Elian Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Elian Allen
Ruin Cross said:
"Elian Allen said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Gambler said:
"Check your pm's son"
lol you have to stay away from Hottness he says that all the time  :P

Ruin Cross said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"aight, Ruin i'll think of something..but my main issue is with the mechs and the gas..it seems you introduce them..but then do away with them quickly...maybe just take the mechs out of the equation..

"
My thing is, the humans wouldnt jus unleash it becuz its dangerous to them also. Trust me if my fears came to life, they would kik all your azes lol"
I'm alive already Ruin XD :P
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By Ruin Cross
Elian Allen said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Elian Allen said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Gambler said:
"Check your pm's son"
lol you have to stay away from Hottness he says that all the time  :P

Ruin Cross said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

"
My thing is, the humans wouldnt jus unleash it becuz its dangerous to them also. Trust me if my fears came to life, they would kik all your azes lol"
I'm alive already Ruin XD :P
"
listen im am going to kik your lil az!!!! iimp
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Last_Guardian
wants to see a ruin cross vs. G'B battle
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By Last_Guardian
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

"
true....

how bout...the scientist who made it, was pretty much trying to make the drug be so that when a superhuman consumed it, he/she would see an illusion of their worst fear....but maybe the leader of the afformentioned Superhuman-hating organization hated superhumans so much that instead of just putting the amount of chemical recommended into the water supply, he put much more, in hopes of totally getting rid of the superhuman population..

well this backfired, cause it made the illusion so strong that they actually became real (?) and terrorized everyone..

maybe..?"
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Ruin Cross
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

"
true....

how bout...the scientist who made it, was pretty much trying to make the drug be so that when a superhuman consumed it, he/she would see an illusion of their worst fear....but maybe the leader of the afformentioned Superhuman-hating organization hated superhumans so much that instead of just putting the amount of chemical recommended into the water supply, he put much more, in hopes of totally getting rid of the superhuman population..

well this backfired, cause it made the illusion so strong that they actually became real (?) and terrorized everyone..

maybe..?"
i like
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Ruin Cross
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"wants to see a ruin cross vs. G'B battle"
When im done with him, Star Killer is next im about to make me a lil hit list
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Last_Guardian

cool...

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Last_Guardian
Ruin Cross said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
When im done with him, Star Killer is next im about to make me a lil hit list"
Starkiller is a chump..
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By Ruin Cross
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
Starkiller is a chump.."
I know right :) high fives obi!
Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By Last_Guardian
Ruin Cross said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Ruin Cross said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
Starkiller is a chump.."
I know right :) high fives obi!"
lol
Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Ruin Cross

For as far as time went back, humans were the dominant species of all in the cosmos. But when supernaturals were first cast unto the earth, the human civilization went in to direct fear. Soon it got to the point where the mutants and such were killing off the humans with little work. Like taking candy from a baby. In retaliation the most intelligent female human scientists, formed a group. The group was known as S.H.E. Super Human Exiles. With the combined wit of the scientists’ they formed an undetectable gas. Formed from many different unnatural resources. The gas was designed to give the supernatural beings an illusion of their greatest fears. It would bring no harm to them but hopefully scare them enough for the human society. However, one of them hated the super humans so much that they got greedy with the formula and made the tier of the gas about 50x more powerful. What could the gas be capable of now you ask? Well the superhuman society will soon see.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Last_Guardian

nice...

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Kurrent

So is anything starting up soon?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I thought you where doing the VV vs Veritas rpg? I'mma start a Disney Rpg (no sh!t) lmao

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By Kurrent
Gambler said:
"I thought you where doing the VV vs Veritas rpg? I'mma start a Disney Rpg (no sh!t) lmao"
I don't want to do it unless someone can come up with a good story line so we are still brainstorming. Right now I have nothing lol....Disney RPG...I'd be down with that.
Matches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By Matches

Ballz

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#298  Edited By Slinger
Kurrent said:
"Gambler said:
"I thought you where doing the VV vs Veritas rpg? I'mma start a Disney Rpg (no sh!t) lmao"
I don't want to do it unless someone can come up with a good story line so we are still brainstorming. Right now I have nothing lol....Disney RPG...I'd be down with that."
I call Robin Hood if no one has yet! =D
Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Alpha Guard
Gambler said:
A Disney RP? lol.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Slinger said:
"Kurrent said:
"Gambler said:
I don't want to do it unless someone can come up with a good story line so we are still brainstorming. Right now I have nothing lol....Disney RPG...I'd be down with that."
I call Robin Hood if no one has yet! =D"
Sorry man lol he's mine :P