#51 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"umm i m thinking of a 1920s mystery type rpg
with someone important in the vine being mudered and we trying to find out who did

umm i think g man should be the one  to die
and some one would have to take his place
but he wouldnt post

it was just a thought"
#52 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
Incarcerated Scarfaces  coming soon to an RPG thread near you......

1st post written and directed by Kurrent

Starring: THE VINE
#53 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Incarcerated Scarfaces  coming soon to an RPG thread near you......

Starring: THE VINE"

sounds good, make sure to send a message to the arcryns t tell them their not invited
#55 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:

The name is official
#56 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Kurrent said:

The name is official"
This will be right up your alley..... I think
#57 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Gambler said:
"Kurrent said:

The name is official"
This will be right up your alley..... I think"
Dhen lets roll
#58 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

any hints as to what it's about?

#59 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"any hints as to what it's about?"
It will be a big box of Awesome :P
#60 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm flattered Kurrent, but i'm not surprised you'd do an RPG about me.

Make it good.
#61 Posted by Morden (79 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"pixelized said:
It will be a big box of Awesome :P"
So....

When it's gonna' be up Sparky' ?
#62 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I'm flattered Kurrent, but i'm not surprised you'd do an RPG about me.
Make it good.
"
If it was a about you I'd call it Lifestyles of the Fab and Famous
#63 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"pixelized said:
"I'm flattered Kurrent, but i'm not surprised you'd do an RPG about me.
Make it good.
"
If it was a about you I'd call it Lifestyles of the Fab and Famous"
good thinking, "Big box of awesome" would make people think i was dunkin too many donuts 
#64 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
Morden said:
"Kurrent said:
"pixelized said:
It will be a big box of Awesome :P"
So....

When it's gonna' be up Sparky' ?"
After Slingers, Sunday hopefully still trying to sort out how I'm going to do this. It can be Civil War big if I can put it on paper correctly
#65 Posted by Morden (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#66 Edited by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
with someone important in the vine being mudered and we trying to find out who did

but he wouldnt post

it was just a thought"
well typed up waht would be the frist post

It was hot, real hot. Lady had her feet prompted up on her desk. She sat easy in her detective’s chair. Business had been run slowly lately. Lady Nightmare just sat there waiting for the next big case. Beads of sweat ran down her next. It was hotter than in July.  Lady waved the ancient fan back and forth attempting to gain a little relief from the heat. She stared at the door. The marquee read Lady Nightmare’s detective unit. She peered at the door, ready waiting. Even though she was the only Lady in the crime solving business, she was well respected in the community. Lord knows how long it took for her to gain it.

Her mind traveled back to her first big case. The mayor had just been assassinated. The Vine was real bad back then. It was dog eat dog. For Lady, it was a clear as day. Even for the big dogs it was a tough case to crack. Being the only the detective that could read their suspects minds. Lady had recovered that the old man was caught slipping on the Misses. One day she home early form church and saw the mayor doing some unholy acts on the neighbor’s wife. The woman scorned when all kinds of crazy on the two of them. However, thing that the other detectives could not understand was how could 4’11 woman kill two people in two hours. All it took was integration by Lady Nightmare and the woman’s guilty mind sealed the deal. No one knows till this day how she did it, but that was back in the early day. Her mind came back to the present.

The lady detective always wore her trade mark. It was a slick long black hat with a tiny bow one the side. She always wore deep read lip stick with black eye shadow. Every one was going with the pin up blonde look, but not Lady. She kept her hair long, black and straight. The blonde look did not really suit her. Lady Nightmare always made it her priority to look good at all times. You never know who you might meet, dead or alive. The Vine has been real quiet for the last few weeks. She could find a case if it slapped her in the face. This did not sit well with her. Since The Vine was usual a gold mine of unsolved crimes. Something was up and she was going to be the one staring at the sky.

Suddenly her junior reporter came running down the hall way. He bust opened the dark wooden door. The door slammed in to the wall. The sound echoed in the silent room. If it could talk it would have said Ouch. His eyes were wide. On his face was anticipation.

Lady

He said barley getting the words out. The high school student took in a gasp of air. Lady Night mare leaned forward in her desk. She was ready for any thing. Lady would have taken the case of the missing car keys at this point she was so bored.

Cut the brakes little one. What do you have for me?

He slammed today’s news paper down on her desk. Lady could no believe what the black bold print had read.

G- Man Found Dead

how many ppl do you think would be interested?
#67 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"Lady Nightmare said:

but he wouldnt post

it was just a thought"
well typed up waht would be the frist post

It was hot, real hot. Lady had her feet prompted up on her desk. She sat easy in her detective’s chair. Business had been run slowly lately. Lady Nightmare just sat there waiting for the next big case. Beads of sweat ran down her next. It was hotter than in July.  Lady waved the ancient fan back and forth attempting to gain a little relief from the heat. She stared at the door. The marquee read Lady Nightmare’s detective unit. She peered at the door, ready waiting. Even though she was the only Lady in the crime solving business, she was well respected in the community. Lord knows how long it took for her to gain it.

Her mind traveled back to her first big case. The mayor had just been assassinated. The Vine was real bad back then. It was dog eat dog. For Lady, it was a clear as day. Even for the big dogs it was a tough case to crack. Being the only the detective that could read their suspects minds. Lady had recovered that the old man was caught slipping on the Misses. One day she home early form church and saw the mayor doing some unholy acts on the neighbor’s wife. The woman scorned when all kinds of crazy on the two of them. However, thing that the other detectives could not understand was how could 4’11 woman kill two people in two hours. All it took was integration by Lady Nightmare and the woman’s guilty mind sealed the deal. No one knows till this day how she did it, but that was back in the early day. Her mind came back to the present, 1925.

The lady detective always wore her trade mark. It was a slick long black hat with a tiny bow one the side. She always wore deep read lip stick with black eye shadow. Every one was going with the pin up blonde look, but not Lady. She kept her hair long, black and straight. The blonde look did not really suit her. Lady Nightmare always made it her priority to look good at all times. You never know who you might meet, dead or alive. The Vine has been real quiet for the last few weeks. She could find a case if it slapped her in the face. This did not sit well with her. Since The Vine was usual a gold mine of unsolved crimes. Something was up and she was going to be the one staring at the sky.

Suddenly her junior reporter came running down the hall way. He bust opened the dark wooden door. The door slammed in to the wall. The sound echoed in the silent room. If it could talk it would have said Ouch. His eyes were wide. On his face was anticipation.

Lady

He said barley getting the words out. The high school student took in a gasp of air. Lady Night mare leaned forward in her desk. She was ready for any thing. Lady would have taken the case of the missing car keys at this point she was so bored.

Cut the brakes little one. What do you have for me?

He slammed today’s news paper down on her desk. Lady could no believe what the black bold print had read.

G- Man Found Dead

how many ppl do you think would be interested?"

sounds great LN
#68 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

it funny how its a pge in word and it looks ao small when i post it

#69 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

opinions!

#70 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll be in it if you'l make it

#71 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

ill make the ooc and see what happens

#72 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m the leading detective of the vine and I have just got a case. G- Man has just been murdered. The Vine is in chaos. In this story G-Man was a rich business man and a well respected member of the community. Think King Pin but good.

Everyone is pointing fingers and sepeculation is growing. He was murderdered in his office and all of his money was stolen from a prive safe. G- man seemed to no of had any enimies, so its a big mystery. In ths Rpg the vine is like a big city and the public does'nt knows of any superheros.

Basic RPG rules

I need someone one to volunteer to be the killer

You will need to have a plan and motive

You will also need your partners in crime

Pm me if you want to do it

Everyone else is basically trying to find out before me

You can even be a reporter trying to find a story
Teams are welcome

Be Creative!

Now how many people will be interested in doing this?

#73 Posted by Fae (805 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd definitely be interested. =]

#74 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

so basically...you are the one that will solve the mystery no matter what?

#75 Posted by Fae (805 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"so basically...you are the one that will solve the mystery no matter what?"
Unless one of us solves it first, I believe. I assume there will be clues and stuff. Sort of like Cluedo.
#76 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

ah no youre trying to find out before me
cause all during the rpg ill be picking up clues

cuz you know im the bigg dect. around

#77 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

a big game of clue

if a dont get some one to be the villan in time
ill do it

#78 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

i can change it!

#79 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

too late i fixed it

#80 Edited by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

well they'd wouldnt know in the Rpg

or she can delete her post and me you and everyone can keep a lid on it
^^
#81 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

nnnnnnnnnnnno in this thread
you can delete any plot reviling post

#82 Posted by Feral Nova (46584 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ok then

#83 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

al right
now slinger has to delete his

#84 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"al right
now slinger has to delete his"
Sorry, didn't mean to give anything away.
#85 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

its kewl

#86 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

3 pages? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this used to be 50! lol

#87 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

it got deleted...................for some weird reason which the world may never know  :P

#88 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

?
dun da

#89 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#90 Posted by Doomsday (21 posts) - - Show Bio
Coming Soon.....
#91 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
War to end all Wars
#92 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

we should so do dat.

#93 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been thinking of putting together a rpg where it deals with the Lanterns and a threat, so I can explain here how I got my ring and things like that.

#94 Posted by Charmcaster (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww, I rememeber when you used to be a god :P

#95 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome back?

#96 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Charmcaster said:
"Aww, I rememeber when you used to be a god :P"
-.-
#97 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Charmcaster said:
"Aww, I rememeber when you used to be a god :P"
-.-"
o.0
#98 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

T_T

#99 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

lol   ...?_?

#100 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. Why not an RP where we assume the role of a comic book character and a character from another medium (movies videogames, ect) and put them all together. Perhaps even using your own comicvine character too.  The main villain/villains can be some of the biggest baddies in comicbooks, on the vine and from a third medium. It's a bit of a stretch and a bit complicated but other details can be worked out with time.