User Lists: 0

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@_vex_:

Thanks, I'm trying to grab existing cannon and expanding upon it.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This song makes me want to create a team consisting of C-list heroes.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I'm almost finished creating the Reverse Speedster biography, and of course, I have a million other ideas to make afterwards. Nah, I'm not gonna make those other ideas yet, not a bit later on (I still have to remake Aetheroth). But I'm going to go ahead and put an idea out there, for later on.

I'm going to sum this up in a few words, but hopefully it'll be enough to make an impact.

An Ultron archetype character
An Ultron archetype character

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: Hey, don't let that discourage you though. If you have an idea and wanna run with such a character, do what you wanna do! Characters, whatever, but the writers are different and that can mean a lot. I'd be interested in seeing your take on it at least.

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174:

In that case.

LOL go for it, nino. I wouldn't mind if you did it, it'd be interesting to see. That and I don't have any plans for Merlin in the future.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: LOL, I knew Merlin was you after I scanned his about-me page. Knew the way his powers were set up looked similar to another bio I'd seen.

@dreadpool10: Hey, don't let that discourage you though. If you have an idea and wanna run with such a character, do what you wanna do! Characters, whatever, but the writers are different and that can mean a lot. I'd be interested in seeing your take on it at least.

Alright, thanks Arq! :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: I should be the easiest user to identify LOL. I make no effort whatsoever to hide who I am ;P

Merkava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(M-174 alt)

@fraga: LOL, I knew Merlin was you after I scanned his about-me page. Knew the way his powers were set up looked similar to another bio I'd seen.

@arquitenens said:

Alright, thanks Arq! :)

That it is true. Usually it's good to do. I'm actually surprised that in the monthes I was gone, Meriin only had 19 posts lol. Especially with his ok, go for it.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jumping accounts is a bad idea for me unless I'm deliberately trying to get in a certain mood.

Now I'm conflicted...

I need a help!

Kai_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mother of pearl, merlin was literally made on my birthday lmaoo

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sha's Reality M appears and begins to overlap the CVnU. Kick starting a Convergence Arc

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Felino_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to make Ultron, I want to make Arkillo, I want to make fecking Lex Luthor.

Decisions suck.

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_felino_ said:

I want to make Ultron, I want to make Arkillo, I want to make fecking Lex Luthor.

Decisions suck.

But I'm bias

_Felino_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_felino_: Dont get me wrong, a strong Ultron archetype would play HAM right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dropping an idea or two here soon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I gotta bunch of ideas, let's see if they garner enough interest.

The first one is an open RPG with a narrative revolving around gladiatorial battles. Some kind of extraterrestrial collective of evolutionary biologists have been observing Earth for some time and have a particular interest in our planet's superhumans, particularly mutants who appear to be an evolutionary off-shoot of homo sapiens. Curious on how members of humanity managed to evolve over time to develop these extraordinary powers, they decide to capture a bunch of mutants (and other superhumans as well, so its open to anyone) and pit them against each other in gladiatorial battles set in an arena on an Earth-like planet to test their abilities. Though those captured must fight, their priority is to cripple their captors and find a way home.

The second one could be set in the future. Maybe a future where Gambler's @alexander_apex character has realized his full potential and become Lord L who now rules over most of the Earth with the exception of a few global superpowers that have resisted his attacks but can't continue to do so for too long. In this bleak future, Lord L rules with an iron fist in order to deter any superhumans from trying to oppose him. The character won't necessarily be evil, he'll be more of a Byronic hero in that because he has the power of a New God but the vision of a Knightfall, he has a kind of messiah complex and feels that he is the world's salvation and that only under him will the world's people truly prosper. It'll basically be like an Age of Apex thing where whichever heroes have the steel to do so will try and finally come together and develop a plan to stop Lord L. That is if G's up for the idea.

Third and final idea is a post apocalyptic RPG set in the near future where some kind of disaster, maybe a gamma ray burst from a nearby supernova, destroys much of human civilization and leaves a large portion of the world's animals extinct. It doesn't have to be a disaster that extreme but it has to be something where a big chunk of human civilization is destroyed. Different factions consisting of the characters in the RPG could pop up with the intention of taking over as many territories as possible, leading to clashes with other factions. Other characters could be loners, traveling around the world trying to get away from the warring factions to find a peaceful place to start over, really we'll be writing the narrative along the course of the RPG if we run with it.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: I'd like all three if I knew what the second was about but I'm not up on Apex. Always into a post-apoc rpg

I had one myself a while ago but I just don't have the time right now to follow through with it.

An RPG in which for one reason or another evil characters are 'Forced' to become good and vice versa, not unlike that event in Marvel a few months ago. Would be great for people with characters that have hit a brick wall or seem too far gone into evil or good to make a flip to the other side without a good excuse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_: Likewise, they're one of my favorites.

Oh that'd be a fun one too. Lots of narrative potential in that. Hopefully these suggestions garner enough interest in this thread for us to start trying them out in the forum.

Joseph_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for arceus_aurelius-rex
Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yesss... More rps to join...

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need to get the Aurelius Family an enemy lol

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: Always a toss-up with future ideas, but I do see some things I like.

Whether or not, there are parts, spawn from it, that could be usable in different contexts.

@dante_aurelius: Sends someone after the whole family. At once.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: I watched that movie kingsmen earlier today and it got me thinking. Instead of a post apoc why not a post genocide?

Alianette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius: @arquitenens:

Could be cool to see like maybe Avalon going against the Aurelius, perhaps do to their past and or some issue spawned from cybernetics and mercenary like work in general. Especially given that one could argue that they have a similar feel to the Wildcardz

@fraga:

I'm always up for tournaments. As for the other two ideas the third sounds a bit rough to pull off. I'm for it but designing these factions and fleshing them out is difficult and might require more world building then one wants especially as who knows if it'll stick. The second idea would be bad ass but I'd also want to see that as becoming cannon.

Maybe the characters are almost all incapable of continuing the fight in that universe and thus call on the NU counterparts to fill the roll(or at the least have that as an option). My biggest issue with alt universes being I get attached to what I'm doing then three weeks later events over but I'm left with an unused fascination :p

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@fraga: I watched that movie kingsmen earlier today and it got me thinking. Instead of a post apoc why not a post genocide?

I thought this already happen?

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_: I like that idea. A genocide would be just as good. In fact, it'd have more sociopolitical consequences since civilization wouldn't necessarily have to be hit as hard as it would in an apocalypse so it gives society time to be warped by the experience of a genocide.

@arquitenens: Drop some suggestions, Zauby.

@alianette: LOL you won't need to flesh out the factions or do any significant world building because the factions won't be pre-existing ones. The RPG is set right after this apocalypse or whatever so its still ripe for the taking. There'd be no factions yet. The factions will form in the RPG basically with characters coming together for a common goal. Its not like having to create an entire thread with lore etc. for a team or location thread so don't worry about that.

I'd like for it to be canon too but that's asking for a lot. What we could do is port those alt. universe characters to the nU or have the alt. universe crossover with the nU in some way that could lead to more narratives.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_: I thought there was a mutant genocide to last year? Maybe I was thinking of something else.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: Exactly. Mass political and financial disruption that could be manipulated and lead to some wild power shifts. Monarchies to dictatorships, dictatorships to democratic rule. Doesn't stop on the political front though. If the event was something like a controlled natural disaster(Like an induced earthquake/s) it could shift whole land masses.

@_retrofire_: I thought there was a mutant genocide to last year? Maybe I was thinking of something else.

Probably was. I'm talkign about something unbiased just wiping out a percentage fo the entire population.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alianette: To be honest I don't really know much about the family. Agenda, traits, moral compass, anything like that. Depending on what I learn in the event I start reading up, I could go after them with the corporation. [Or I might use the opportunity to indulge myself with some naughtiness and veer slightly off, use a character I hadn't in a while or someone newish. I dunno. Too much upstairs.]

@fraga:I'll think about them. Although I don't know how productive that thought will be, I will think. [My mind's all over the place, idea to idea to idea, lately. I think the end of school is doing me in.]

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@fraga: Dude, I would go //ham// on all three of those.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll set one of those up soon :)

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga said:

I'll set one of those up soon :)

Hype intenseifies

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Genocide sounds badass. Gives me lots of ideas.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can do a lot with any of those with Both Maverick and Armory/Average Man.

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius: Sends someone after the whole family. At once.

Wow wow! We're not the Knightfalls! I don't think the entire world wants us dead lol.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Is anybody up for a Suicde Squad type team?

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legendary_starhero: :D

And is that an official SS poster? If so that is cool as ish. (where's Jake G though?)

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_apex: Yes it is. David Ayer release this on his twitter page today. Jake G is not in this movie.

Alexander_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8198  Edited By Alexander_Apex

@legendary_starhero said:

@alexander_apex: Yes it is. David Ayer release this on his twitter page today. Jake G is not in this movie.

He was suppose to replace Tom Hardy.

Edit: Guess he passed on the role.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_apex: Jake passed on the role of Flagg, which is being played by Joel Kinnaman now.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers