#6751 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: when in duobt think of a CosmiCure(way to let the story stay without the collateral one might btch about lol)

#6752 Posted by Omega_Lad (64 posts) - - Show Bio

How about making a past time rpg that somehow connects with the CVnU like making the myths of the universe. It could be something like Demon Kinghts or Jonah Hex. Depends on the age we would use. Would that be interesting?

#6753 Posted by Mintaya_Olair (128 posts) - - Show Bio
Unite or perish...coming soon

#6754 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#6755 Posted by Mintaya_Olair (128 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: I never post the real good stuff here, just teasers :P

#6756 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@mintaya_olair: Cool, well I'll look out for the domination of the world XD

#6757 Posted by Mintaya_Olair (128 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Probably gona be in space for the big stuff the whole

"Mass army sent for conquest of humanity with odds of slaughtering a bulk of the population if war is started" doesnt go so well xP

But space doesnt mind as much lol

#6758 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@mintaya_olair: I do need to get Angel in space a bit more, can his bike turn into a space ship.......... yeah why not.

#6759 Edited by Mintaya_Olair (128 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: aliens and crap got gods and demons to after all ;)

#6760 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@mintaya_olair: I need a break from devils and demons, it'd be a nice vacay slapping around alien warlords. :P

#6761 Posted by Mintaya_Olair (128 posts) - - Show Bio
#6762 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#6763 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: cryptic teaser message away lol!

they are coming

#6764 Posted by Kristyles (81 posts) - - Show Bio
#6765 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: Tell those fools to come!

tell this guy to get a bio/blog/something to know em by ^ ;)

#6766 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (17700 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm

#6767 Edited by Surkit (11605 posts) - - Show Bio

I was watching Boondock Saints 2 earlier today and it got me thinking. Does anybody want to do a good neutral- team up as brothers? Similar to the Knightfalls but more on the thug side and a lot less rich.

I was thinking with some kind of a taskmaster type of ability but one only uses blades and the other sticks with guns. Open to ideas though.

Thought about soon as I posted. a sister would be cool too

#6768 Posted by Charlemagne (6971 posts) - - Show Bio
#6769 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
#6770 Posted by Surkit (11605 posts) - - Show Bio
#6771 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#6772 Edited by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
#6773 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@614azrael: Yeah it's good.....I just have no idea whats going on. XD

#6774 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: its the end of the world or uh well a world maybe, maybe more who knows

#6775 Posted by Kristyles (81 posts) - - Show Bio

The concept, has it ever been brought up? The guy who realizes there's a problem and then gathers other heroes to deal with it?

#6776 Posted by Widew_Nefarius (7 posts) - - Show Bio
#6777 Edited by Kristyles (81 posts) - - Show Bio
#6778 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (17700 posts) - - Show Bio
#6779 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

Lets bump it with sci fi and more space whereas nU is more grounded

#6780 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in the early days of the nU there were characters who were part of the US Metahuman Division or something like that. Creed and I think Mike. Are any of you guys still around? I'm wanting to link Liberty to that stuff.

#6781 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

Massive pg-13 orgy

#6782 Edited by Chibcha1810 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Dafuq?

Almost forgot about that dude.

-- --

The Revengencers.

#6784 Edited by Pyrogram (41884 posts) - - Show Bio

@samaxe: Only pure human accounts can join.

We aint got any really..Only a tad..

#6786 Posted by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio

Downloaded a game from the App store that has had my attention captured for the last couple of days. It's called Middle Manager of Justice, it's basically a goofy superhero game where you are the Manager of Justice Inc. or something, and have to co-ordinate a bunch of generic goofy superheroes to stop villains from doing evil things and such. I like the idea, I mean it's done in a really goofy way, but it's also got that realism of B-list superheroes basically working in an office, very reminiscent of Heroes for Hire or Capes Inc.

So if there is any interest for the idea, I was thinking about starting something based off that. Haven't decided yet whether it should be a global corporation essentially employing all heroes as freelance workers (thus creating more connection between the heroes of the Vine, like we had in the COP days) or a smaller-scale team focusing on a small, unsuccessful branch of such a corporation, or perhaps some combination of the two. Yeah, just throwing the idea out there to see if anyone else is interested in something like that :)

#6787 Edited by Surkit (11605 posts) - - Show Bio

Once a year we have a super powered purge. two randomly selected active to semi-active characters are given near god level strength and invulnerability weighed down by a berzerker mode, whatever the character would do without inhibitions and moral grounding, he does in berzerker mode. Rule free for two OOC hours but has to be done wild man style. No pre meditation, no intricate planning (Why it would be random so there wouldn't be any pre planning).

Course it'll never happen but I thought it was dope.

#6788 Posted by Surkit (11605 posts) - - Show Bio

Downloaded a game from the App store that has had my attention captured for the last couple of days. It's called Middle Manager of Justice, it's basically a goofy superhero game where you are the Manager of Justice Inc. or something, and have to co-ordinate a bunch of generic goofy superheroes to stop villains from doing evil things and such. I like the idea, I mean it's done in a really goofy way, but it's also got that realism of B-list superheroes basically working in an office, very reminiscent of Heroes for Hire or Capes Inc.

So if there is any interest for the idea, I was thinking about starting something based off that. Haven't decided yet whether it should be a global corporation essentially employing all heroes as freelance workers (thus creating more connection between the heroes of the Vine, like we had in the COP days) or a smaller-scale team focusing on a small, unsuccessful branch of such a corporation, or perhaps some combination of the two. Yeah, just throwing the idea out there to see if anyone else is interested in something like that :)

I'd be down.

#6789 Edited by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Haha, sorry man, that idea didn't get a response, so I set up the Paragons instead :) though I suppose the two ideas are not mutually exclusive... If there's enough interest I could set up a B-list branch of the Paragons.

#6790 Edited by Surkit (11605 posts) - - Show Bio

@_eclipse_: Wait is this Pyro? Oh sh!t I thought you were cpg haha

Nah don't split your focus. Stick with one team.

#6791 Posted by -Eclipse- (7650 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: I am neither CPG nor Pyro :P I am Fuzion-Guy though.

#6792 Edited by Pyrogram (41884 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: I'm not everybody man :P

#6793 Posted by Surkit (11605 posts) - - Show Bio
#6794 Posted by SamAxe (129 posts) - - Show Bio
#6795 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (9730 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: I could cannonly have done this with Cass right off the bat. Fits the bill pretty much bang on.

#6796 Edited by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to drop a ShadowLand-esque rpg with Akira being the focal point. It would be in a Major City,any takers?

#6797 Posted by Charlemagne (6971 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to drop a ShadowLand-esque rpg with Akira being the focal point. It would be in a Major City,any takers?

#6798 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio
#6799 Edited by Charlemagne (6971 posts) - - Show Bio

@akira_overdrive: I'm fit to throw that look on someone if you get your Shadowland rp off the ground

#6800 Edited by Akira Overdrive (10214 posts) - - Show Bio