Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By superstay

Somewhere in the Heated Desert / 12:47 PM

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

“I’m gonna kill that top hat wearing son-of-a-b!tc#”, Blaze walked through the dirt dry desert, as the sun started to plop up over the dim horizon. Staring at it, he scuffed through the red dirt, as the sun rays started shining through his transparent ghostly body. Walking for an hour, he finally reached a road. “Well, let’s see what squares will I have to steal from”, the biker thought as the faint vision of his body stood on the edge of the road. As he did, he saw an approaching car. Hot red, the 1970s Judge had a yellow line running down the side. It was speeding passed in a moment of sight; immediately, he teleported into the backseat of the convertible.

“Hehe, look at these two fruits…”, Blaze thought as he watched the two guys sitting in the front seat. As the car sped through the desert, the two guys laughed a conversation, while 70s hard rock filled the car. “Bro, do you feel a sudden breeze?”, Sheng asked as he stopped laughing. Turning his head to face Wolf, he saw a man appear in the back seat. Pulling out two handguns, the biker aimed them at the two bros. “Pull over, and get out the rod”, he instructed as he dug the gun into the side of Wolf’s head; as the blonde man turned to look at him. “Keep your eyes on the road, or I’ll pop that blonde cap open”, Blaze commanded the driver, who jerked back around to see the gunman again. “Whoa, bro, that’s a gnarly pompadour…”, Wolf complimented, forgetting about the gun, as he saw the up-kept hairstyle. Knowing he could easily use his powers to counter the gun, Wolf finished his comment, as the gunman commanded him to stop talking, “…like, and a sick jacket…”.

Immediately, as Blaze commended the blonde to stop talking, Sheng turned to see what the gunman was wearing. Quickly, he muttered, “Yeah, dude, you look like a Punk rocker…”. However, though it was a semi-low mutter, it caught Blaze’s attention as he froze. Turning to face the brunette, the biker look straight into the olive face that joyfully smiled at him; “…did you just call me a “Punk”…..?”, Blaze sternly asked Sheng, who continued smiling, even though the biker’s face was covered in growing anger; from the implications that would arise from the pre-Punk Rock meaning of that word. As the man was about to speak up with a threat to Sheng, Wolf interrupted with a comment, “Yea…he looks like…uh, what was that Punk band of the 70s called…the Clash!!!”.

Staring at the guy, both of the bros started laughing, as the biker stared in a mixture of anger, annoyance, and confusion. “Who the f#ck is the Clash?”, Blaze brashly asked, getting a cold stare from the two. After a few seconds of silence, Sheng spoke, “They’re a punk band, bro”, to immediately get a blank stare from the biker, who slowly lowered the guns as he grew more confused. “What the hell is ‘Punk’…and why do I look like them?”, he asked to swiftly hear the response of the driver. “DUDE!...you don’t know Punk?”, Wolf asked before looking at Sheng, “like, he doesn’t know Punk…”, he looked back at Blaze, “You don’t know Punk?”. Immediately, Sheng calmly stated, “watch the road bro…”, before turning to Blaze, “Punk is, like, one of the most awesome-tacular music genres, ever!”.

Hearing the answer, Blaze was still blanked face, “…and it’s called Punk?”, he stated in disbelief. “We have to show him”, Sheng stated as Wolf nodded towards the radio, “…do it…”. Within a few moments, the radio was blasting Punk music, which caused the car to speed up to the music’s flying pace. Immediately, as the sound started, Sheng and Wolf started head-banging; while Blaze watched in confusedly blank wonder. He dropped his head and stared at the two guns that lied in his lap as he wondered how they could forget that he was holding them at gun-point, and was ready to shoot them; he wood be stuck in thought for the remainder of the trip.

A Bunch of Miles Latter / 7:30 PM

As the car roller through the city, it slowed down into a parking lot. Night was covering the sky and the city-lights created a calm atmosphere under the blue moon. With AC/DC banging throughout the frame of the vehicle, Wolf checked his phone before looking over at Sheng. “Bro, the chicks are probably ready…”, before looking over his shoulder at Blaze, “Dude, do you like woman?”. Quickly, the biker looked up at him and answered, “...Who doesn’t?”, than followed with, “…why?”.

No Caption Provided

Wolf stared at his face in the review mirror; as he combed his hair, he answered, “We were gonna pick up a few chicks, than head to my pad for a costume party.”. The blonde looked over his shoulder at Blaze, again, “think you’ll be interested?”, Wolf asked as he ignored the fact that the biker was trying to rob them, less than an hour ago. Getting the wondering reply of, “…will there be liquor?”, Wolf answered with a nod.

Then, as Wolf started the car up, Sheng turned to face the biker, “By the way, bro, I’m Sheng”. As he held his hand out for a handshake, Wolf introduced himself, “…yeah, I’m Wolf”. To which, the greaser introduced himself, “I’m Blaze”. As the shook hands, Sheng chuckled, “That is an awesome name…”, and Wolf followed, “hehe, yeah dude…that’s an ill name. I think the girl at the beach will love him…”.

Blaze sat in the back seat and thought, “…this is a weird @ss turn of events…I can’t believe I’m hanging with these two jerk-offs. But, I might as well have some fun, before killing them.”. Getting comfortable in the backseat, Blaze lied back and listened to the pumping rock music as the car sped to the beach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hell's Rebel (Previous)

d^_^b

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is pretty good dude.

superstay

Forum Posts