#1 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to Ninjeta.
































P.S Waiting on the rest of them Members to create their accounts.
#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

SHA!? :D

#3 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. Good luck.

#4 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes!!!

#5 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Cool. Good luck."
Thanks
#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
Ninjeta said:
"Yes!!!"
YAAAAAAAY ^^

Hugs all of Ninjeta
#7 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#8 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

holly crap! I see vine 2030 coming to reality! O_O

#9 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"Ninjeta said:
"Yes!!!"
YAAAAAAAY ^^

Hugs all of Ninjeta"
How disgusting!

Character done!
#10 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"holly crap! I see vine 2030 coming to reality! O_O"
LOL


Rutger said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"Ninjeta said:
"Yes!!!"
YAAAAAAAY ^^

Hugs all of Ninjeta"
How disgusting!Character done!"

Bout time! lol
#11 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see yours! :P

#12 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#13 Posted by Feral Nova (47459 posts) - - Show Bio

The image came out a little funky for some reason o_O its.... long, lol Maybe you can fix it on your end? xD
#14 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

=]

#15 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhhh a map?

#16 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Rutger :O

#17 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Start with a L and with an Ight

#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
Rutger said:
"Start with a L and with an Ight"
lol Probably would have figured that out on my own eventually XD

maybe...
#19 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Ehhh, not a chance.

#20 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao yeah

#21 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Don't feel bad I'm a master of disguise.

#22 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Probably

#23 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Walks into the vast area of space.

o_O

Planets can talk? XD XD XD
#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio


#25 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

I'm a believer. :D

#26 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"O_OI'm a believer. :D"
YAY :D

OUR NUMBERS GROW xP
#27 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL yeeeeessss

#28 Posted by Shanana (53450 posts) - - Show Bio

=]

#29 Posted by Evarista (207 posts) - - Show Bio

\m/>_<\m/

#30 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"=]"
Wrong color.
#31 Posted by Shanana (53450 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL ewwwww

#32 Edited by Evarista (207 posts) - - Show Bio

She's the Ninjan Princess, she can be whatever color she wishes to be... grumbles that royal pain the in the butt...

#33 Posted by Shanana (53450 posts) - - Show Bio

How dare, you MAKE ME BE A GREY

#34 Posted by Evarista (207 posts) - - Show Bio

pphhh its your fault, you made the planet grey... you could have had us red or blue.

#35 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio
Evarista said:
"She's the Ninjan Princess, she can be whatever color she wishes to be... grumbles that royal pain the in the butt... "
The darkside has a way of... changing things
Sha said:
"How dare, you MAKE ME BE A GREY"
I love results

#36 Posted by Instant (147 posts) - - Show Bio

GL

#37 Posted by Evarista (207 posts) - - Show Bio

TY

#38 Posted by Ninjeta (78 posts) - - Show Bio
Evarista said:
"pphhh its your fault, you made the planet grey... you could have had us red or blue. "
LOL
Bow  to me.

Instant said:
"GL"

Thanks
#39 Posted by Instant (147 posts) - - Show Bio

SO!...um. What exactly does this do? Will it be a team?

#40 Posted by Shanana (53450 posts) - - Show Bio

yes it will be a team

#41 Posted by Evarista (207 posts) - - Show Bio
Ninjeta said:
"Evarista said:
"pphhh its your fault, you made the planet grey... you could have had us red or blue. "
LOL
Bow  to me.
Na... I dont want to get my pants dirty.

Instant said:
"SO!...um. What exactly does this do? Will it be a team?"
We are a race of Ninjans from the planet Ninjeta

#42 Posted by Shanana (53450 posts) - - Show Bio
Evarista said:
"Ninjeta said:
"Evarista said:
"pphhh its your fault, you made the planet grey... you could have had us red or blue. "
LOL
Bow  to me.
Na... I dont want to get my pants dirty.

Instant said:
"SO!...um. What exactly does this do? Will it be a team?"
We are a race of Ninjans from the planet Ninjeta "
=]
#43 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio
Instant said:
"SO!...um. What exactly does this do? Will it be a team?"
As for what we do... WE kill, people like you. Unsheathes his blades
#44 Posted by Shanana (53450 posts) - - Show Bio
Charges her light energy
#45 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Scared him off ^^

#46 Posted by Evarista (207 posts) - - Show Bio
yawns So.... now what?
#47 Posted by Shanana (53450 posts) - - Show Bio

Make me something to eat!

#48 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio

You heard her!

#49 Posted by Evarista (207 posts) - - Show Bio

You have arms and legs, go make yourself something to eat.

#50 Posted by Rutger (37 posts) - - Show Bio

She has a point though...