The next step up.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By _Higgins_

Agent Johnston stood in front of Higgins in a room the green clad agent had never been in before, filled with silver canisters, their contents unknown.

"Terry Higgins..For the past month you have been initiated in the superhero relations program, and you have done a fine job..Your courage, admirable. But given your most recent endeavor in Mexico..We thought you have deserved a leg up.."

Johnston clicked a remote he held loosely in his hand, the canister in front of the two slowly popped open to reveal an orange and red suit. "Is..That what I think it is sir?" Higgins took a step closer, examining it. "You're the expert Higgins, you tell me.." Johnston smiled, knowing the promising young agent was well aware.

"This suit belonged to Willis Lincoln, a super villain that went by the name of POW!..Infamous for his kinetic technology used in his gauntlets, the suit itself looks silly but was crafted to resist the intensity of kinetic waves..Lincoln was apprehended during the African mutant messiah crisis..Still in a supermax prison..Sir why are you showing me this? The equipment is classified no?"

Johnston placed his hand on the admiring Higgins, chuckling softly. "Agent..You're life is about to get a whole lot more complicated..Interesting..But complicated..You are going to assume the identity of POW! but as an anti-hero..However, you will also continue to associate and train with Kurt as yourself. These two identities cannot mix Higgins, nobody can know you are assuming the role of a supposed reformed super villain..Not even Kurt. The reason for this is we will most likely be placing you in "neutral situations.."..But there is the bad part.."

Higgins looked over with his infamous concerned face, a mix of fear and confusion. "Should you be captured, arrested, or otherwise exposed as POW!..The M.H.A will deny all relations to this operation..With that being said, do you accept this mission, Agent Higgins?"

"...I do..."

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Your

But good job. Higgins still gets it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Like! Just saw this. POW-Higgins.

haha. Awesome.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great job.

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Urban_Ronin

Nice. (someone's on a Spiderman kick lately.)

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers