#1 Posted by RAY (324 posts) - - Show Bio

ok yall im comin up wit sum new stuff 4 my team

ok i have added some new people as well, but i need yalls input on some stuff, so plz help ya boi out, which mean if u read this at least comment on something

old people-----

ok, 4 angel, he is pretty much still the same

phaser : im deliberating on wut her color should be, bcuz blue aint gonna work no more, cuz i got a new character that must have the color blue so,

im thinking green, or something of that nature

ray : is pretty much the same

genie : is pretty much the same

speedy : now since i have black people, they hair has to be black, but speedy is of asian ethnicity, so wut color should his hair be? im thinking a dark mix between blue and a shade of black

arora : is probably my toughest one. this wud probably b a question more for girls than guys lol. im tryin to decide on if she should have long, medium, or short hair, and since she is gonna b a character with major parts in my team, she gotta b lookin good lol. now keep in mind she is black as well

new people------------

the twins : ok they are 2 caucasin twins (faternal) and they have 2 different powers. the boy has power over heat, and fire (we call him T1 since he was the 1st born twin) and the girl has power over water and ice (we call her TT {2 t's} cuz she da second born twin) now they can both also transform into their own lil element, but should they have to say like "water" or "fire" so they can transform?

india : ok, she is indian (of course, tryin to bring some mixed culture lol) and her powers are mind based. she can create illusions, take control over some peoples minds, good at combat, and carries a staff around. anything u want to change wit her, tell me

im deliberating on a last person (must b a guy) he cannot have the power to fly, 3 guys can fly, and 2 girls can fly, no more fliers!!!!!!! lol

but this person must b of latin descent as well. any ideas on powers, and a name, i will take em!

thanks guys so freakin much, it is greatly appreciated

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Where you been hiding dawg.

#3 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

who's he daddy.

#4 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? interesting, Well, hi Ray.

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Grand Duchess says:

"who's he daddy."

He's a friend of mine. I haven't seen him since the beginning of Summer.

#6 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

RAY says:

"ok yall im comin up wit sum new stuff 4 my team ok i have added some new people as well, but i need yalls input on some stuff, so plz help ya boi out, which mean if u read this at least comment on something old people----- ok, 4 angel, he is pretty much still the same phaser : im deliberating on wut her color should be, bcuz blue aint gonna work no more, cuz i got a new character that must have the color blue so, im thinking green, or something of that nature ray : is pretty much the same genie : is pretty much the same speedy : now since i have black people, they hair has to be black, but speedy is of asian ethnicity, so wut color should his hair be? im thinking a dark mix between blue and a shade of black arora : is probably my toughest one. this wud probably b a question more for girls than guys lol. im tryin to decide on if she should have long, medium, or short hair, and since she is gonna b a character with major parts in my team, she gotta b lookin good lol. now keep in mind she is black as well new people------------ the twins : ok they are 2 caucasin twins (faternal) and they have 2 different powers. the boy has power over heat, and fire (we call him T1 since he was the 1st born twin) and the girl has power over water and ice (we call her TT {2 t's} cuz she da second born twin) now they can both also transform into their own lil element, but should they have to say like "water" or "fire" so they can transform? india : ok, she is indian (of course, tryin to bring some mixed culture lol) and her powers are mind based. she can create illusions, take control over some peoples minds, good at combat, and carries a staff around. anything u want to change wit her, tell me im deliberating on a last person (must b a guy) he cannot have the power to fly, 3 guys can fly, and 2 girls can fly, no more fliers!!!!!!! lol but this person must b of latin descent as well. any ideas on powers, and a name, i will take em! thanks guys so freakin much, it is greatly appreciated"

I'm not familiar with your previous ideas but I like the set up you showed. What powers does Aurora have? That would honestly effect my answer as to her hair. My thoughts as to the twins is if they had to say the words to transform, that could be a major disadvantage if they couldn't. Not saying they should or shouldn't say it but it's something to keep in mind. Last but not least, for the unnamed latin (you mean Hispanic?), try myth names. Those rock.

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

boy dude i was wondering where have you been and it me spiderman0409

#8 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay, Ray Ray's back...

#9 Posted by RAY (324 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yeah im bak yall, im suprised i was missed lol

i had to take a lil hiadus cuz i been workin on some stuff, mainly skool stuff, since im still in high skool lol, but im bak still workin on my stuff, i know some of yall been waitin for forever for the pics, but i kept changin my mind on so much stuff.

and as soon as i get a camera ima put dem mugs on here, just for the 11 or 12 of yall that actually care lol

but to Hagane Enna, aroras powers are telikinisis, flight, and some other stuff, she has her own page if u go on my friends (she has way better control over it than jean grey, plus she is a very important character)

#10 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

RAY says:

"but to Hagane Enna, aroras powers are telikinisis, flight, and some other stuff, she has her own page if u go on my friends (she has way better control over it than jean grey, plus she is a very important character)"

I don't know why but I'm in favor of long corn row braids, as in waist lemgth. It's only for aesthetic reasons since it'd probably look sweet when she was flying.

#11 Posted by RAY (324 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm..........well if i can draw those, which i probably cant lol, ill see how dey look, and if dey good we will go from der