The New Threat

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Maya_Summers

Maya sat comfortably at her study reading “All the Light We Cannot See”, it was an interesting novel; set in the WWII Era. She actually picked the book up a while ago, but between being a cop and a super-heroine; she found no time to enjoy the things she actually liked. Since she opened it, she’d been fixed at the table repeatedly shaking her leg and gnawing at her golden locks. Turning the page, her ears perked to the sound of her guest subtly stirring on her living room couch.

Pushing away from the table, Maya moved through the arch separating the dining room and the living room; before resting her shoulder on a nearby wall with her hands folded on her abdomen. “I apologize for the restraints, it’s just that every Ziccarra Liafador I meet has tried to kill me” Maya’s voice was almost cold, as if she didn’t care for the woman laying down on her couch. She learned it from being a cop; it was the best way to get answers—also the best way to deal with a woman named Ziccarra.

She had to admit, this…version was obviously different. She spoke with a Spanish Accent, hosted a larger frame than ‘her’ Ziccarra, she was easily taller, and instead of blonde hair; she was a raven haired vixen. Still she was a Ziccarra.

“I do not know whether I should be thankful, or insulted” Ziccarra said, weakly; shimming within the restraints. “I guess we’ll find out when you start talking…” Maya replied not caring to move a muscle.

“Alright, you want answers. So do I, but we will do this as grown woman” Ziccarra replied again, she could no longer force herself out of the restraints, thanks to Amora that skill was gone; but she was still able to project her powerful psionic energy.

Eclipsing her body in a rim of energy, the restraints burned to an ash; allowing the Malagan beauty to rise to her own two feet. “Fck, that’s an IKEA couch…” Maya admitted almost too angry to be surprised.

“You want to talk child, fine. Talk” Ziccarra said, folding her arms behind her back. Maya took note to the Spanish Prime Minister’s submissive posture and moved closer.

“First of, my name is Maya Lo…I-mean Summers. Maya Summers. When I found you, you wee unconscious; what happened back on that Island.”

Ziccarra relaxed before pushing her hand through her ridiculously long ebony locks, pursing her cherry tinted lips in thought; she smoothed out the back of her dress before responding.

“My husband and I went to that Island to speak with my mother. I knew it was a bad idea, but he insisted so we went. All I remember is a quick flash and the fist of a blonde woman. ESTUPIDO!” She screamed abruptly, referring to Alexis not heeding her concerns.

“My question is why YOU were there?” Ziccarra retort repelling Maya’s Cerulean gaze with her own Pacific Blue stare. “Well, I’d been tracking down a person of interest for quite some time. She was involved in that battle on Asgard, and I believe she’s also the person that knocked the plantains out of you”

Ziccarra scoffed, not at being knocked out, but this woman mistook her for Puerto Rican. Before she could say anything on this misclassification, Maya continued. “For some reason it seems that Sha and your mother are cohorts of some sort. They have your husband under some sort of weird mind control.”

“Sha?” Ziccarra asked, the name rang a bell, but having fought so many battles, each foe tends to become a blur.

“Alright…” Maya said, now pushing her hands through her silk golden tassles. “Her real name is Ziccarra Liafador. She’s YOU from my time and space. She’s kind of a villain…I mean I really don’t know the b!tch changes teams more than Lebron does. Anyways, we were deposited here after that Cataclysm conflict, but she’s back to her old habits.”

No Caption Provided

The information wasn’t entirely shocking; She knew she was wrapped up in some sort of "Alt scenario when Maya mentioned "Every Ziccarra Liafador" just a few moments prior. Ziccarra dealt with different versions of herself before, what was shocking as the fact that this…Sha packed a punch almost harder than hers—almost. “You said, she is you time’s equivalent to me…than who are you?”

It was with this question that Maya began to turn red, unlike Ziccarra or Sha for that matter; she’d never actually been involved with different versions of herself. She liked to believe she was one of a kind. “In this universe, I believe Maya Liafador is my name” She said knowing she was speaking to Maya’s mother, but any further explanation would’ve further complicated things.

Z only replied with a chuckle, funny only because even her daughter’s alternates were saving her ass. “So, you’re from Reality- M?” Ziccarra asked crossing her legs now fully engaged in the conversation.

I erased everything I loved...
I erased everything I loved...

“No, I created it.” Maya replied, moving to take a seat next to the Cardinal Queen. “When I was 16, I had a mental breakdown. In it, I erased everything I loved and created what I thought was a perfect world.”

“Reality M?”

“That’s correct. A bunch of things happened, but eventually that universe began to populate and flourish by itself.” Maya explained. She personally didn’t know what happened to Reality M, but she knew it was experiencing dark times.

I guess you can kind of say...
I guess you can kind of say...

“So you are the creator of Reality-M? My son Leonel is from that place” Ziccarra’s head tilt to the side as she made the revelation, if this woman didn’t exist Leonel wouldn’t either—at least not with the background he has.

“So I guess you can sorta kind of say, I’m the mother of your son” Maya jested drawing no response from Ziccarra. “Ok…you didn’t think that was as funny as I did.”

“Tell me something. Does the 3rd Society exist where you are from?”

“I’ve never heard of them” Maya replied looking perplexed.

“You are a reality warper yes?”

“No, your darling little daughter. The skinny little gothic one. Stole that from me when I came over, AND I just learned how to control it.”

“So what’s the plan for getting your husband back?”

Maya’s question was something Ziccarra hadn’t had time to process, but the answer was so simple. She’d been caught up with her duties as the Spanish Prime Minister, and as a diplomat; she allowed herself to shy away from her former demeanor.

“Now. I slash and burn”

“Ok, You’re sounding a bit Sha-ish right now, and not the good Sha, I’m talking Vine Villians here…do you need anything from me?” Maya asked ready to aid Ziccarra in her newest crusade.

“Yes, my I have a glass of water please?”

Next:

Ziccarra The Terrible
Ziccarra The Terrible

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I loved this. Especially the dynamic between Maya and Z.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@aphasic: thanks. Maya and Z have always had a weird dynamic

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers