The New Outsiders Present: The Second Act RPG

Conductor II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Conductor II

They say lightning never strikes twice. That a shooting star cannot be caught. They say that the world is only what it seems, no more, no less. They are wrong. 

His name was Isaac Nocturne. He was the late son of James Nocturne, a famous violinist. Isaac was born deaf, but had a talent for music nonetheless. Strange, unearthly music, hinted at only in the lost scores of Erich Zann. 

Isaac was young when his father was murdered. A lad of three, he sat upon his mothers knee to watch his father participate in one of the most prestigious concerts of the century. He could not hear the music, but he could see the movement and flow of the orchestra. Eagerly he watched as his father's orchestra tuned up. According to some his father was a little out of key during the performance. The conductor heard this, and was enraged. He stabbed James Nocturne through the heart, killing him. That was all Isaac saw before his mother whisked him away. 

In shock, Isaac had been sitting outside during the meteor shower. In some twist of fate, the same alien virus that had infected his new nemesis got to Isaac. He started hearing wonderful music in his head. And of course there were the powers. 

20 years later

Isaac had been watching for a long time now. He had tracked his father's murderer for years. It hadn't taken much. The newspaper reports on mysterious weather created by a man in an opera hat and cape. And now this fugitive on the New Outsiders. Isaac grimly smiled, and lowered his binoculars. The time was near. Alexander Saliere, also known as the Conductor, would die. And so would anyone who stood in Isaac's way.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By _Sojourn_

It had been approximately five or six months since Slight, the former leader of the New Outsiders left the team. When, he left them, it was a peace time in the world, and in part because of the team, but as any living being knew, good times never stayed; and if they didn’t know it, they would soon find out. There were many reasons for his choice, but one of the main ones was that Slight was feeling like the odd person out.

Everyone on the team, his co-leader, Magick, while capable, was evil. Or as evil a person on a fairly neutral/good team could be. They for the most part got along, but many times, they clashed, and no doubt, it was because of their alignment. None of this mattered to Slight though, the alignment. Magick was his friend, and so was Crysta, and Power Surge, and Holly Cross, and everyone else on the team. Even, after leaving them, they kept a constant contact.

Another reason for leaving is that he wanted to be more active in shaping the world in the eyes of a hero. Sadly to say, the team was a wreck even while he was leading them, their funds were almost dried up, and most of the some of the members never even bothered to show up at all. It angered him, but Magick was able to show him that because they were a team that did not abide by the regular rules, like Veritas, or the Ice Dragons, or We Are Legend, that those members were always welcome no matter what. That’s why Slight chose her to lead with him.

The last reason was, although he’d never really admit it, envy. There was no malice behind this, but he was sort of mad and ecstatically happy all at the same time that Magick was able to lead the team, and develop it so much while he was stuck in prison. It was like a cycle, all of the reasons for leaving were legitimate, but none of them made him feel any better about it.

All of this was in the past, but, one of the members of the team was just coming in when he left. Conductor was his name, he was deaf, and could control the elements with sonata’s and such. Slight wasn’t much of an empath, or telepathic, but there was something that rubbed him the wrong way with this character. His sordid past was nothing out of the norm for the New Outsiders, but this guy was just out. And Slight didn’t trust him. Although he never vocalized this disdain, many of the members, probably including Conductor himself knew this.    

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Holly Cross

Two years Ago

"Die, you sick, bastard!" Holly Screamed her brass knuckles smashing into the man's face.
"You're sick!" Her well trained punches came down hard and fast. Her shoulder was starting to strain from the angle she kept it at but it ignored the stress and the futile yankings of the girl child Holly had come to rescue.

"Please, that's enough" the child pleaded crying. She had been terrified of the large man who had taken her from the streets that sunny afternoon and had taken her to this dark

place. She didn't like how he'd look at her and pet her hair but as she watched the woman with a large white cross on her front beating his face in--turning it to spaghetti, she just wanted the violence of the day to end.  

"You like playing with little girls, huh?" 

Punch 

"Well, let's see how you do with big girls" 

Punch  Punch  Punch 

"Holly!, that's enough!" A strong hand caught her wrist and pulled her to her feet. Holly Whirled at Slight.

"What?" she demanded still fuming.

"He's down!"

"Not yet" she answered and turned to the man.

"Yes, he is. Stop this now" Slight said pulling her to face him completely. Magick eyed them both warily from the doorway, not sure who

to support in this arguement.

"C'mon, Holly let's just take him to jail"

Holly glared at the boy who had grown so much in her company so much so he towered over her.

"Look at her, Slight" Holly ordered poiting to the girl who sat helplessly at the corner. She was still wearing her school uniform but it was now crumpled and stained. Her blonde hair was slick from her sweat and her eyes still held pools of water.

"She could be my own" Holly whispered so softly it could have been but Slight's imagination. For a moment he was tempted to let her continue, she could be doing what any mother would be doing had they the power to bring justice to those who hurt their children. He turned to the man lying half dead, his face beaten in and knew that he had a greater responsibility to the world than he did to his friend.

"I'm sorry, Holly"
"You're sorry!" Holly yanked back her fist and planted a smart backhand across his cheek. He responded by pulling the water from the pipes that ran over the celing. It came like a furious sea serpent, entangling Holly in a coil, squeezing the air from her lungs and bringing her to unconciousness.
"Yes, Holly. I'm sorry"

Powersurge came to catch her limp body and take her back to their HQ while Crysta tended to the girl. 

That had only been the beginning of a series of fights they would later have. Slight believed in Heroes and Holly did not. Holly had loved Slight like a younger brother and she could not bear to force him to do things her way. One day the Outsiders woke up to find Holly had gone-like she did sometimes but her bed was stripped of its sheets. Her closet was naked of the clothes it usually held. Her favorite books were off the shelf, only the files on every villian they had ever faced was left-those and her communicator.

They had hoped she would return that her leaving was merely Holly being dramatic and secretive. but when a week had passed they couldn't be as optimistic of her return and when the first month had gone by they had elected Slight as their new leader.    

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Holly Cross

When Holly woke she fell into a coughing fit. She then brought herself into an upright position and proceeded to slowly suck in air through her mouth and gently let it go the same the way.

The night before she had come a across a gold digging 37 year old passing for a gold digging 27 year old. Needless to say though it was stupid to have

underestimated the woman it wasn't unreasonable to. The woman had got in what lucky shot when she flailed her yoga-itsu moves at Holly and her bejeweled fingers caught Holly in the throat bruising her windpipe. Holly of course retaliated with a more practical move--she shot her. 

Edward Column VI was not a forgiving man and when he found out he was Leticia Murray's fourth husband he had hired a hired P.I. to keep an eye on his much younger wife, not long after that he hired Holly. She cringed at the forest of roses that had been delivered to her hotel room the night before. When she had come to deliver the late Mrs. Column's wedding ring to Mr. Column the 70 year old man was none to subtle on how he would appreciate other forms of service from her in the future. It was a low and degrading job especially for an assassin of Holly's calibur but she accepted it not for what it was or for the petty cash it offered but for where this job took place. 

She looked out her window to stare at a sweet looking building a few blocks off. It looked like a cozy little boarding house of a faded blue color. Anyone who would pass it by would think not of it unless it had a vacancy but Holly knew it was the New Outsiders hideway. She thought back to her warm kitchen where much of their meetings were held, how the fridge contained left over Chinese food from the Silver Dragon across the street and how the girls' bathroom sometimes leaked into the boys' game room. She wondered if the Outsiders were all still there but she dare not pay a visit to find out. If they were how could they be paying to maintain the building now that her financial support had become significantly absent? She turned away from the window. It shouldn't had been her problem. She had taken on the team when Mackie was born but her daughter would never come to know her or the sacrifices she had had to make and now it was just pointless to fight her instinct to kill.    

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By power surge

After Slight left the new outsiders Wes believed that it was time to go meet an old freind of his by the name of Gear. As Wes made his way to the hideout of gear and cyclone he whistled the all clear code so tthat he would be allowed acess oly, oly oxen free when  the door swung opena young girl about seventeen years old five foot six  with lightly tanned skinlong blue hair with green streaks in it came running out and wrapped her arms around wes's neck "I never thought you'd return to us, surge i've missed you so much"  
"I missed you too cyclone I see that you stayed in shape wanna spar a little bit?" wes said with a chuckle 
"alright but i'll wipe that grin off your face" cyclone said as she dropped into a fighting stance 
"compared to thunderstone this is goin to be a breeze" io said  just as gear managed to limp into the room  the right half of his chest was covered in blood "oh my god Gear!" cyclone screamed as she ran over to gear and placed his head in her lap 
wes ran over to Gear's side "who did this to you?" 

"It was edgar, he blew the side of my lab apart like it was paper and then unleashed a huge green blast at me i just barely managed to avoid taking it full on" gear said just before he coughed up blood then blacked out "lets get him to a hospitial fast!" wes said as he scooped up gear in his left arm and cyclone in his right  then took off toward the nearest hospitial as Wes burst into the emergency room all the doctors gasped at him standing in front of them was one of the new outsiders the group of people who saved the world " this man needs medical attention, he took a plasma blast to the right side of his chest and he's gonna die unless you all start a bllod transfusion pronto" immediatly every doctor and nurse sprang to life as if the devil was at their heels wes turned to cyclone as the doctors put gear on a stretcher and wheeled him to a room "i'm going to find edgar and i'm going to destroy him for good there won't be so much as an atom of him left by the time i'm done with him" wes said as he ran outside and took off  when he was airborne wes activated his earpiece "This is Io surge calling all new outsiders, we have a situation there is a powerful reality bender by the name of edgar running loose we must find him and destroy him before he kills someone"           
Crysta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crysta

Crysta sighed.  She was so bored. The only interesting days were the days that she robbed the bank with Magick. They still hadn't told the rest of the team about that.... But it was the only way they could get money.  And they only robbed from these super rich polluting mean dudes.  that was the only way they could afford the place. I mean, gosh, the place is huge!!!!!! It was light blue, which Crysta TOTALLY adored (cuz it matched  with her hair), but it was all faded.  The bathroom still had a leak, but they were going to get a technician to come. The only problem in getting a technician is getting everybody to act normal. 

"ding-dong!" Crysta groaned, and got off her bed. She proceeded to run downstairs, and looked outside.  

"TECHNICIAN'S HERE!!!! ACT NORMAL, PEOPLES!!!!!!" Crysta screamed. 

"Wait!!!" Magick yelled, running down. Crysta stepped aside, waiting to let her open the door. "Crysta.... your hair's blue. You know that, right? You haven't done a guise.

"Oh. oopsss....." Crysta said. She touched her hair quickly and changed it brown. "There." 

"New trick?
" Asked Magick, as she opened the door. "Hi!" 

"Hi, my name's Bob, and I'm the technician for the bathroom. I'll be inspecting it, and hopefully I'll be fixing it."
 Bob said. 

"Bob, as in BOB THE BUILDER?!?!?" Crysta screamed. "OMG!!!!!! I'VE SEEEN YOUR SHOW! IT SUCKS! AND YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE THAT GUY!!! I'll.... shut up...." 

"Sorry, my friend has problems. she was dropped on her had as a baby."
 Magick said. Crysta pouted. "Come on in." Magick changed the subject.. "It's right upstairs."  They were about to go upstairs when Conductor came rushing down. 

"Surge is calling, there's a problem." Conductor said. 

"Surge? That's a weird name. I think i've heard it, though...." Bob said. 

"Hahaha! Surge is a nickname we made for him.. since his... uh.... eyes... really surge you...." Crysta said. 

"What my friend Crys.... tal means to say is that Surge is a nickname we made for him because he has a hot temper." Magick said. "Eyes surge you?" Magick sent the thought at Crysta. It was a new type of magic that they had discovered recently. 

"Hot temper?"  Crysta thought back. "So, anyways, we have to go.... How long would this take?" 
 " About twenty minutes."  Bob said, looking confused, but saying nothing.  

" Great, Crystal can stay here and I'll leave with Con...rad."  Magick said.  

"Conrad?" Crysta thought at Magick. "Any why me?" 

"I panicked!!!! Not as bad as YOUR eyes. And your Bob the builder."
 Magick thought back... 

"Heehee. Well, okay, just go." Crysta thought. She told Bob, "Come on up, it's right over here."

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Holly Cross

A knock on the door sounded before someone outside called "Room Service" 

Holly opened the door and put on her best smile.  
"Good morning" She grinned at the waiter. 
She sat down and flipped open the news paper, the TV was on but the volume was on low. 
"Coffee, ma'am" the waiter asked   
"Yes, please" 
"Cream or sugar" 
"Both in abundance"

The waiter smiled at her answer. Holly usually found it odd how people would immediately assume she took her coffee black. The only kind of people she knew who took their coffee black were diabetics and people trying to appear bad ass. It made little difference in the real world how you had your coffee. 

Something caught her eye and she put down her paper and brought the TV's volume up.  

"My name is, Maria Medina folks and I'm standing outside the Sacred Forest Hospital where I am told Power Surge of the Outsiders, a team of vigilantes has actually brought in a critically injured and maybe even dying man. What could have caused his injury you say? Could he have been a civilian caught in the crossfire between some ruffian and Power Surge? What will the Mayor do about these caped crusaders? Are they a bigger danger than help to the city of Darkmoon? Who can say? We can say! So stay tuned as I, Maria Medina get an exclusive"

Ah, the press if there was one thing she did not miss about being an outsider it was the press.  

"What kind of syrup would you like, ma'am" Holly's attention snapped back to the waiter. She gazed sadly at the three tiny pitchers of syrup, maple, blueberry and chocolate and groaned at the warm waffles waiting to be drizzled by them. She picked up a piece of toast. 

"I'm sorry, my good man but it would appear that breakfast is going to have to wait" She apologized before munching quickly at her toast. She had to get to the hospital.  

When Power Surge left the hospital he was accosted by a beautiful Latina.  

"Power Surge! Maria Medina! What can you say abou the man you brough it today?" 
"I-"

"Was it an accident caused by some battle you might have been having?"

"It-"

"Was he someone who perhaps vexed you in some way?"

"He-"

"Will you take responsiblity for his mishap? Have the Outsiders ever taken any responsiblities in similar instances in the past?"

"Wha-"

Maria turned back to the camera, "I am standing here with PowerSurge himself, ladies and gentlemen and he- " 
PowerSurge decided she wasn't so beatiful after all and when Maria turned to ask him more questions he had already gone.

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Magick
Bob the builder. Magick thought as she flew towards the were Power Surge had directed her. Had Crsyta gone crazy? not that she had done so good herself. Conrad. What a name. As if reading her mind, Conductor turned to speak to her. 

"Not digging the whole Conrad thing. Just thought i'd let you know." 

"Yeah, sorry. I promise next time I'll come up with a cooler fake name."
Magick sighed. She drifted over the place Surge had told them to come, but saw no one.  Crap.  Right on key, her cell phone started blasting "Bad Reputation" the song she had set it to play if certain key words passed on a news alert.  Sure enough, Surge's name was all over the news. Great.  

Magick and Conductor flew over to the hospital that the news had said Surge was at. when they finally spotted him, he was having trouble with a nosey reporter. Magick swooped down, grabbing Surge by the neck of his shirt with and flying him away. PS was good at many things, but PR was not one of them.  

Just as she was about to clear the hospital Magick did a double take. It almost looked like.......no. It couldn't be. Could it? She swooped back down and landed. 

"Holly?"
Conductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Conductor

Conductor was the kind of person who would be just as happy living under a piece of tinfoil as he was anywhere else. He spent most of his time just listening to the music in his head, created by the musical virus. He didn't feel he had that much to live for after his hearing had been destroyed. But he helped the New Outsiders however he could, despite the fact that he as often as not got in the way. And he knew they didn't trust him. 

Earlier that morning, Crysta had burst into his room chattering excitedly. Conductor had been looking out the window and hadn't noticed her presence until she was on her way out. Crysta often forgot that Conductor could not hear a word anyone was saying. 

As a result of this, Conductor was not exactly undercover when the technician showed up. He raced down the stairs and ran into Magick and Crysta.  " Surge is calling, there's a problem " It had been Conductor's turn on monitor duty, and Power Surge had been all over the news. He stopped short when he saw the confused man holding a toolbox. Conductor watched silently as Crysta and Magick succeeded in confusing the poor man even more. They definitely had to work on the whole alter-ego thing.  " Great, Crystal can stay here and I'll leave with Con...rad." Wait...had he seen that right? Conrad? Seriously? Before Conductor could complain Magick had grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the building. 

The flying was another thing Conductor did not particularly like. But the Conrad issue was currently foremost in his mind.  " Not digging the whole Conrad thing. Just thought i'd let you know." Magick's eyes bulged slightly in irritation. She had a lot on her plate and this was the last thing she wanted to deal with.  "Y eah, sorry. I promise next time I'll come up with a cooler fake name" Conductor wished he could actually hear what she was saying so he would know if she was being sarcastic or not... 

The hospital where Power Surge was getting so much attention. Conductor quickly took off his hat so he'd attract less attention. Top hats really stood out in places like this. The reporters swarmed towards them, but Conductor made a random gesture in sign language to make them go away. If they thought they'd have to get a translator it typically meant it wasn't worth the trouble. They went to hound Magick instead. 

While Magick was occupied, Conductor slipt into the hospital. All these people had to go against hospital policy, but Conductor guessed this was a bit of a unique situation. "Power Surge? You here?" he asked, looking around.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly saw Magick land and touch at a dark haired woman's shoulder. The woman nearly squaked to see a very otherworldly girl at her side. She saw Magick's hands come up as way of apology but the woman just went off hurridley in fear. Magick's shoulders slumped at her mistake and Holly wish she could just pop out and say that she was in fact nearby. 
Holly touched at her currently blonde hair. She hated how it looked. Blonde look about as good for her as it did on Sandra Bullock and though she could pass for a blonde she was certainly a better looking as a brunette. She had dyed her hair for a moment such as this knowing that the Outsiders would in fact be looking out for her as always. But who could have known that she would ever go to such extreme measures as to dye her hair. Holly loved her dark hair and near everyone knew it.   

A man in dark dreary clothes and a top hat came with Crysta and Magick and Holly tapped the rim of her glasses and his image came larger and clearer.  New player, interesting she thought. If the Outsiders were still taking in new members that went they were still top at their game. She watched the press swarm attacking her--er--Magick's team with questions and pleas for an interview. Of course whether they had the love of the people was another matter. Magick reminded Holly in many ways of herself. She believed that there were dark methods to be used in seeing the objective through...this was something Slight always had a hard time learning from her but she found a better student in Magick.

Two Years Ago  

"What is that?"  
Magick whirled around to find Holly with her arm crossed and eye brow raised in demand that her question be answered.  
"Uhm...would you believe me if I said your Birthday present and that it should be a surprise" 
"Nice try, but none of you know my birthday I made sure of this" 
"Yeah...what is up with that? Is it an ego thing like you don't want us to count how much older you're getting or--" 
"Magick. The bag. What's in it?" 
Magick opened the bag and Holly looked into it to see a bundle of crumpled cash. A silence followed.  Holly turned away from Magick, "Would you like some hot chocolate?" she asked.  
"Uh..." 
 Magick thought that might have been the end of the interrogation but then she knew Holly a little better than that.  After Holly had taken a long careful sip and let out her trademark sigh she asked, "Does this have anything to do with the Karen Rearden case?"  

Karen Rearden had been all over the news two weeks before. When a villian who called himself Papa-sicle had made his way coating the pavement with ice for a quick getaway, the innocent Karen Rearden had slipped slip from the sidewalk onto the street and got hit by bus. She lived but both her limbs had to be amputated. Holly and the Outsiders had visited her to give their condolensces and they had felt partly responsible for not catching the villian sooner. The girl smiled at them sweetly and talked to them like they were nothing more that her fellow classmates from her High school but instead of alleviating their guilt it had made it worse. Magick apparently had taken this harder than any of them.  
They had all attended her trial. He father who was an poor attorney tried to sue the driver in order to get money to buy Karen some high tech artificial arms but in the end it was clear the whole thing was an accident, there was no one to sue. Papa-sicle was serving time behind bars and he had no money himself (that's why he was stealing it in the first place). The bus driver couldn't have known that some girl would have come cliding out of no where. So that was that but Magick couldn't accept that and she had gone out every night stealing money the stores that lined that slippery side walk that caused Karen's accident.   

Magick could only nod to Holly's question. Holly nodded.
"Magick it will take you forever to raise that money even through theft, those stores? their little hobby shops and mini marts they don't earn that much" 
"If I robbed a bank, you'd notice" 
"I'm an empath Magick, I know that's no where near as impressive to what you're packing but it's enough for me to see this is tearing you inside." 
Holly slid a thick envelope to Magick.  
"I'm leader. I have a responsibility to my team, next time you have a problem like this don't hesitate to come to me." 
With that Holly turned and made her way up to the stairs to her room. Magick waited till she was gone and opened the envelope, inside was thousands of beautiful unmarked bills more that enough to take care of ten Karen Reardens. Magick wasn't sure how Holly got the money but something told her Holly did more that loot a few stores...something tols Magick Holly had done something worse.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight found himself, often thinking about his old team members. It seemed like every time he wasn't fighting, or training, or doing something with the ICE Dragons, that his mind would slip back to the days when his life was much less hectic, and time consumed. He think of how, when the team finally got into bigger scale things, that many of his members were hurt. Crysta most of all though. He never did get payback from Constantine, for stabbing her the way he did. But, revenge, he learned will eat you up inside, and it will hinder your own life...

So, today, Slight was on a mission. Nothing to dangerous, even though he knew that everyday there was always something. He was on his way to New York, specifically the New Outsiders Headquarters. 

He gathered some things. First he collected his ICE communicator, (he needed it, because he never knew when they would need him), then he grabbed a duffel bag, and put some hero suits, and regular clothes in them. It was morning, early morning in fact, and he knew that they would probably all still be sleep. So, he waited a couple hours, spending the time trying to think of what to say. 

Slight was usually a great speaker, he could spew bs about anything there was to spew about, and get away with it. But, in this case, there was nothing he could come up with. He knew that the New Outsiders would be able to tell, and see through all of his words, so he decided that honesty was and always is the best policy. He'd answer any questions they had, to the best, and most honest capacity he could.

With the bag, and communicator in hand, Slight took off from ICE island, and he flew to New York. It was a bit of a distance now, but he didn't mind, it was more time for him to think. After arriving in the city, he made his way to the hq, and opened the door. What he saw was a near dilapidated facility. The realness of their economic situation was made crystal clear, and concrete as he walked through the house. He heard noises from upstiars. And so he went there. 

From down the hall, he could see blue hair sticking out of the doorway, and he ran. "Crysta!!!!!!" His excitement was apparent, to see his old friend. "Where is everyone else?"

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By power surge

"Magick, how many times did I tell you if you need some money just ask me?" Wes said as he leapt down from teh top of the stairs to just beside magick "After all I don't need money" wes continued as he pulled a handful of gold coins out of his pocket " I use gold as currency and I have enough to make fort knox look like it has only three bars in it" he said then flicked the coins over to magick "Wes I've just picked up a massive energy spike it's coming from madison square gardens!" a voice said over Wes's earpiece "Altair is that you? I thought you were still undergoing repairs at wild machines? "  Wes replied as he stood up and grabbed the remote then truned the tv on. Sure enough there was Edgar in the middle of the court unleashing fireballs causing earthquakes and causing all other sorts of carnage "Edgar!" Wes roared "I've got you now" wes ran outside and took off toward madison square garden 

"Hahaha, what no one wants to play with me?" edgar said as he unleashed a plsma blast from his hand at a group of innocent people 

"Edgar" Wes yelled as he smashed through the roof in front of the people and manged to block the attack with his wings then he attacked with a hellfire blast from his mouth "this is between you and me!"  

"Good i've always wanted to destroy you and now I can" edgar yelled as he smashed his foot on the ground which caused a huge root to slam wes into the wall "how do you like my fang of tree?" 

"mphh not bad but how about this blades of blood, psycho sniper! " Wes yelled as he rubbed his hand across his chest getting some blood on his fingers then threw it at edgar folloowed by a huge blast from his right fingertips    

Crysta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Crysta
"Crysta!!!!!! Where is everyone else?" She heard. Wait.... it couldn't be..? Slight? 

"S.. Slight!" Crysta said. She ran to hug him. And then heard the sound of thundering footsteps. She hurriedly changed her hair brown again. 

"Crystal, I fixed the pipes. The fees going to be a little higher than I told you." He paused as he saw Slight. "Don't I know you...?"  

"Uh, no, you sooo don't know S.... Steve! Or, you might- he was in the newspaper once! Anyways, how much higher will the cost be?"   Crysta said quickly.  

Bob looked confused, but politely said nothing. "Uh... It'll be about $20,000." 

"$20,000! From $2,000! How did you get that?
" Crysta shouted. Maybe she could mind control him... no! Bad! Cannot do that! Robbing rich people is bad enough! 

"Well, I looked at the pipes in the whole house. Except for the few locked rooms. And the total is $20,000."  Bob said. Crysta sighed inwardly, and went out of the room. 

"So... do you room here too?"
 Bob asked. 

"Room here? Oh, no, I'm just visiting some friends. How 'bout you?"  Slight asked.

"Technician....." 

Crysta ran back in. "I've got the money! It'll be in cash, sorry!
" She shoved the box into bob's hands.He counted the money, and then closed the box. 

"Usually I get a cheque..." Crysta looked sheepish. "Okay, though. Just don't be hard on the pipes and it'll be fine! bye now!"   Bob said, as he went outside. 

Crysta sighed inwardly,and then turned to Slight. She hugged him once again, and then asked, "So what's with the not calling? Too busy 'saving the world'?"
Crysta asked. Though her tone was jesting, she was serious. She turned to pick up a statue on the floor.

Slight looked uncomfortable, then said, "Well... Wait! Hey! Was that money stolen! It didn't looked earned! It was cash! You... are being careful, aren't you?"  

Crysta was so surprised she accidently touched the dropped the statue. As she picked it up, she realized it was cracked. She touched the inside... and felt weak all of the sudden? Why was she feeling so weak? She opened it more, ignoring Slight's questioning looks. She then stuck her hand in... it was iron. And she was feeling dizzy... Was she allergic to iron now that she was a fairy? Crysta tried to yank her hand away, but she fainted before she could.
Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Magick
"You're....you're.....you're blond!"  Magick stuttered at her former leader. Great. She hadn't seen Holly in over a year, and these were the first words she said to her? You're blond? But seriously, what was with that? 

"Hi Magick."  Holly said, a half smile playing across her face. Magick lunged forward without warning to give her a hug. 

"Holly!!!! Omigosh I missed you so much. After Slight became leader he was all lets be heros and then we fought all the time and then he left to join some self righteous hero thing and now I'm leader and it kind of sucks and I'm pretty sure Crysta's hiding something and how did you even do all this?!" Magick let out a breath, and instantly regretted gushing like she had, she was just so happy to see her. It was like having you older sister return from collage.  

"Slow Down Magick!"   Holly said, her face a mixture of laughter and disappointment.  Surge piped in. 

"Nice to see you Hol! can we go back to lair now? i could eat a horse." Magick knew from experience that that wasn't exaggeration. At least, not when he went all dragon. Poor Bluebonnett. 

"Come with us?" Magick pleaded to Holly. 

"I really can't." 

"Come on.... we've seen you anyways. We'll just follow you." Holly did her best to look annoyed, but Magick could tell that she wanted to come. 

"Fine." She grumbled, a smile on her face. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Magick picked up the rock next to the lair's door and took out the secret key (She had left her own inside) and unlocked the door with a click. As soon as she opened it, she came face to face with the person she had least expected in world to see. 

"It's like a freaking reunion."
She muttered. "Hey Hero. Hanging out with criminals like us now?" as the jibe left her lips Magick was sorry. Slight was not wearing his usual superior expression. His face was white, and he looked panicked. 

"Crysta passed out. I tried CPR and it didn't work. i wanted to call 911, but you guys don't seem to have a phone, or cell service. I'm really worried."  Scared now Magick rushed over to Crysta's still form, wondering if this was all a bad April fools trick. but one look at Crysta confirmed that it wasn't. lying next to her was a little statue, about four inches tall. Crysta had made it herself, when they were kids and took a wielding class. It was her favorite keepsake (it showed a witch standing triumphant over peanut butter) and it was made of iron. The hand crysta had been holding it with was a sickly shade of green....

Conductor II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Conductor II

Isaac had been carefully monitoring the days events. This was exactly the opening he needed to take his father's killer down. For the first time in a long time, the New Outsiders had been active. They were chasing after one of their own, the one which Isaac's intel pinned as Power Surge. Part dragon, impulsive, powerful. He could be the key here. The Conductor himself had gone to see why Power Surge was at the hospital. For a brief time he had been in the open, vulnerable. But Isaac wanted to observe the others. Magick and Holly Cross. There seemed to be a little tension between the two right now. Isaac bet he could tear this team apart from the outside. All it would take was a little luck, a little skill. Oh, and then there was the other one. Crysta. There was something different about her. Something almost elfin. She could be a wild card in this equation. But Isaac knew he would manage. He always did. 

It was dark outside, heavy cloud cover hiding a bloated moon. The doors of the hospital were gleaming with florescent light, cold and sterile. Isaac slipped inside and into the corridor. The man Power Surge had brought here was in the critical ward. For a while they had even thought he was dead. If Isaac finished him off the Outsiders were sure to follow their reckless dragon. All it would take was patience. No one saw Isaac pass. He was silent and seemed to blend in with the dead vibe of the place. Inside the room monitors beeped. This was the tricky part. Isaac placed his hand over the still body of the patient. He hummed something to himself, and sparks began to form. With a crackle of electricity, the patient lurched upright, having a seizure. The monitors went crazy. Isaac slipped out the window and climbed onto the roof. Soon now the Outsiders would be back. Soon.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly hated that she had been caught. She though the stupid blonde hair would put Magick off but right after Magick had been mistaken about the brunnette she had made a weird buzz line at Holly and started exclaiming about her blonde hair.

Next thing Holly knew she was being taken back to the HQ lair. The door made a horrible squeak as it swung open and Holly grimaced. Would it have killed them to oil the hinges?

And who was standing right there in the middle of the hall? Slight himself. Holly's eyes widened and she turned away. She was out of her super suit and was dressed in a plain white shirt and jeans. She could have passed for some common civilian as long as his attention didn't linger on her for too long.

This unfortunately wouldn't be much of a problem since Slight was occupied with a crisis.  

"Crysta passed out. I tried CPR and it didn't work. i wanted to call 911, but you guys don't seem to have a phone, or cell service. I'm really worried."  he said  

Magick's snide remarks died in her throat and she rushed forward with Holly at her heels. Holly kicked the statue away from Crysta's form and it skidded acorss the room and stopped when it hit a corner.  

"Will she be okay?" Holly asked Magick    

Crysta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Crysta

Crysta woke up to Magick saying, "I don't know. Here wait." She then went to Crysta and slapped her. Crysta opened her eyes and glared at Magick. 

"OW! What was THAT for? " Crysta asked, angry. Magick hugged her. "Okay. Are you robot Magick? OR you've been taken over by the pod people! AGHHHHH!" 

"No, doofus. You just fainted. It was like you were dead."
Magick said. 

"Oh. Well, sorr--- Hey, wait a minute! Why is my statue in that dusty corner? And why is my hand slightly green? and now, regular color....?" 

"We don't know."
 Slight said. "You just fainted. It was weird." 

"Oh, yeah, Slight! Why were you here? And.... who's the blond?"
 Crysta stood up, shakily, and peeked at the blond's face. 

"Holly?" Crysta hugged her. "Ohmigosh, it's Holly! You didn't call, either? How've you been? What's with the not calling? That goes for you, too, Slight."  

"We'll talk about them later. Crysta, why did you faint?
" PS (Power Surge) asked. 

"Lack of food." Crysta said. 

"You just stuffed yourself on pizza yesterday night." Magick said. 

Crysta winced. "Ummm......" She tried to come up with a convincing lie.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight turned his head at the sound of a really rickety door. The rest of the team filed in and one woman that he didn't recognize, but felt an odd familiarity to. He could not worry about that at this moment though, for Crysta was down. Her skin had turned a vomitous green, and Slight was not sure of why. He knew that the fairy child was a histrionic type, but this seemed to be real. 

Only a few moments later, Magick was by her best friends side, trying everything she knew to help her friend. And then, Crysta just woke up. Needless to say, everyone was relieved. Just like herself, the blue haired demi-fairy jumped up, foaming at the mouth with question. She spoke with such zeal that Slight didn't even catch a word she said. It was like verbal vomit. 

The one thing that did stick in his ears, was the mention of the name: Holly. Slight immediately made the connection, of Holly, to Holly Cross. But, she' been missing, MIA for the longest time. No one had heard from her, nor seen her in almost  a year. Questions raced now: Where did they find her, Where had she been, What had she been doing...? He figured that it would all be revealed in due time. But, at the moment, al the focus was on the elation of the time.

Just like he was thinking earlier though, nothing good can ever stay. The pack were enjoying their little reunion, and then the lights flickered, and then went dead. The blackness, was short lived though, because Slight used his bio-luminescence to diminish the all powerful dark. From his eyes, and nostrils, and mouth, and hands radiated an icy blue light. "Don't tell me you guys haven't paid the electricity bill..." His statement was cut short by a maniacal laugh...He knew that this was not just a minor electricity problem, this was potentially a situation that could endanger the lives that resided in this home.  

Conductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Conductor

Conductor's full focus was on his teammates. It was really, really hard to follow conversations with more than one person. If Conductor looked at the wrong person at the wrong time he would miss what was being said. And the team would get frustrated if Conductor missed important instructions. Tensions were high enough as it was. The new one, Holly, looked like she was on the verge of screaming. Conductor could see a vein in her neck throb as she confronted Magick. 

Then Slight entered. Things grew more confusing. Conductor began to tune out, and he noticed something weird. A background music of some sort. No one else seemed to be able to hear it. Unnoticed, Conductor followed the sound upstairs. There was a flash of electricity, and a figure swung out the window. Power Surge's injured friend was convulsing on the bed, having taken a turn for the worse. The lights went out.

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By power surge

"gahh" edgar yelled as he got slammed by the force of the blades that surge threw at him into the wall behind as he collapsed to the ground blood began to ooze out of the injury as well as his mouth surge's next attack went wild and hit the scorebaord causing to catch on fire putting everyone in danger. As everyone began to panic Surge knew what he had to do he had a choice either destroy edgar once and for all or save everyone else without thinking Surge used his super human strength and ripped the doorways out of the walls giving people more room to escape. After he was sure everyone was out surge went outside where there was an angry mob waiting for him " you could've killed us!" one of the people yelled " you call yourself a hero? your a monster" another yelled out then out of nowhere someone threw a huge rock that was jagged on one side at surge Thwap  went the rock as it made contact with surge's head busting him open causing blood to pour down the left side of his face blinding him in his left eye  all at once surge knew he was no longer weclome he  leapt up onto the wall behind him and started to climb up the side while teh mob continued to throw rocks and anything else they could find at him some one managed to land a lucky toss on his right hand which caused surge to slip a little bit but he finally managed to get up onto the building then he ran off and flew away 

"My name is, Maria Medina folks and I'm standing outside of madison square gardens where I am told Power Surge of the Outsiders, a team of vigilantes has nealry killed innocent people but was scared off after they began to attack him with anything they could find. What could have caused his change in mortality ? your guess is as good as mine? What will the Mayor do about Surge now that he has gone rampant?  Who can say? We can say! So stay tuned"  

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly took a step back as some plaster fell from the ceiling and crumbled in front of her when it hit the floor.  

"Brilliant...just brilliant"

she shook some fragments of her boots.

She caught a gossamer web on her shoulder and beat at it only to find out it was just her hair. She pulled at the strands of her hair, what a bizarre turn of events.  She couldn't look at Slight. She wasn't ready for that yet. She made her way upstairs to her old room. She opened the door and was shocked to find her room pristine as ever, if it hadn't been for the thin film of dust the layers the shelves you would have thought she had never left.  

She pulled out a shoe box under the bed, and sat on the floor like a child. She flipped through the pictures that held images of the New-Outsiders. Where were they now? She stopped at an image of Iron ninja and hugged her knees to her chest, how she missed her old friend. Something tickled her cheek and wiped away a suprising tear.   

3 Years Ago 

"So that's it? You're just going?" 
 "Give me a reason to stay, Holly?"

She almost said

"me"

but she knew better than that. It didn't take an empath to know Iron Ninja loved her. They had kiss once but that was under a spell, so that totally didn't count. He was her dear friend and she cared about him dearly but she couldn't be his lover, especially not after her last lover stabbed her in the shoulder and tried to kidnap their child. Who could possibly think of dating after that? 
Despite his heavily armored helmet she could tell he was watching her carefully. She looked at him seeing her own reflection in the tinted glass, seeing her own reflection she knew she needed no words. He could read her answer on her face. In one desperate act she threw herself on him, wrapping her arms around the armor, encasing it with her own lithe body. She felt his hands on her back, suprisingly gentle.  

"We're the last of the original team..." She started but then her throat tightened and she couldn't say anymore 
 "You'll be fine. You always manage to beat them back, Anita" beneath his mask he smiled and Holly could feel it more than see it  
"Take care, Joe"

He let her go, set her on her feet, walked through the threshold and closed the door and just like that...he was gone.

Present Day

Suddenly the lights went out. She tucked the photos back into the box and composed herself, time enough for that later. She went to the costume and took the single costume she had left behind for such emergencies, and then Holly suited up.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight's light was nulified when the generators popped on. They flashed on with a big bang, and he could hear that some of them popped because of the surge they recieved. The woman now that Slight thought was familiar was, it was Holly. Her suit, her body, her face, all except for her hair, were the same. He wanted with all of his might to run and hug her, but he realized something almost at the same time he figured out it was Holly. Conductor was gone. Maybe hed gotten scared from the sudden darkness, dissoriented, from it. So he went to search for him, he heard a little pitter patter from upstairs, so he followed it. Flight after flight, he got closer to it until he saw something that truly shocked him. 

Upstairs in a bed, was the friend of Power Surge. The one that had been hurt badly. The infirmary that was downstairs was "under repair" and couldn't be used. Conductor was standing over the wounded body. Then, there were electricla currents that could be seen despesing from it. The connection was quickly made. Conductor had electrokinesis, and this body had elecrical currents shooting off of it. Conductor was doing something, to the body, and it was obviously causing harm.

Sending a telekinetic blast at his body, Slight held him up against the wall, with a tight grip. "What the hell are you doing."? Turning away from him, Slight yelled from the top of his lungs, "Everyone, get up here...We've got a problem" With that, the rest of the team filed in, thier eyes widening at the sight of Slight and Conductor. "Someone call Surge. Tell him to get here ASAP!"

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Magick

Everything had been great until the lights went out. Wait, that wasn't true. Holly and Slight were there, causing the biggest award moment in history, Surge's name was all over the news, and oh yeah, it was because he had seriously injured a guy who was currently in their upstairs. bedroom. Then, as if things weren't bad enough, the power went out. Magick knew she had payed the power bill. She specifically remembered sending it. It couldn't  be that. The backup generators flickered on, and Magick heard Slight yell from upstairs. 

"Everyone, get up here...We've got a problem"

Magick groaned inwardly. and trudged upstairs, only to see Slight with pinning Conductor to the wall.  

"Slight!?! Let Ducky go. He hasn't done anything."
Slight ignored her completely and instead yelled more commands.  

"Someone call Surge. Tell him to get here ASAP!"     Magick saw Crysta sigh with annoyance, then speak. 

"I'll do it. And by the way, Ducky is my nickname for him. Get your own." Crysta went back down the stairs. Magick turned back to Slight. 

"What the heck is going on Slight?"

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By power surge

beep beep went wes's earpiece click "Yeah whats up Magick" Wes said as he stood up and looked around the cliff he was hiding out on that overlooked new york city 

"We have a problem conductor's done something to your freind you better hurry back here pronto" magick exclaimed in a frantic tone. 

"Alright i'm on my way" wes said as he leapt up and took off toward the mansion taht was the new outsiders headquarters 

"Whats  wrong" Wes yelled as he burst into the mansion and ran upstairs 

"all I know is that conductor was sitting next to your freind and he started convulsing" Slight said as Wes entered the room

"Wait conductor has electrokinesis right ? Gear has a robotic right arm, it's what makes him a - gah my Implant, it's burning the nerves in my eye socket!" Wes howled in pain as he ripped his opticial implant out of his right eye socket " What did you do to my implant!" Wes yelled at conductor 

Conductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Conductor

Oblivious to the dying man, Conductor looked around for the source of the music. The lights flashed back on and Slight charged into the room. Conductor saw the fury in his face as he was slammed into the wall. Confused and disoriented, Conductor said nothing. Magick ran in. Conductor couldn't see what they were saying, his head was spinning. What was going on? His team was arguing, and Conductor seemed to be the focus of this...were they going to kill him? Power Surge burst into the room in a draconic fury. He ran right up to Conductor "What did you do to my implant!" he shrieked. "I didn't do anything..."Conductor muttered nervously. As usual in times of stress the music in his head was getting out of control. Sparks danced on his head and hands and the wind picked up outside. "Let me go"

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly descended to find the team in mayhem. A wave of fear, anger and confusion hit her and she had to clutch her stimach to keep from hurling as her body responded to all these emotions.  

"All of you stop!" She barked at them. The room fell into a silence and she realized she had been in bossy leader mode, amazing how that doesn't go away. Magick was eyeing her uneasily, this was her team now Holly shouldn't have but in.  

"Now, somebody please tell me what is going on" 

Above their heads the flourescent lights flickered on and off giving Holly and probably everyone else a headache.  Someone moaned in the corner and Holly turned her attention to the injured man.  
"Who is this?"  Holly asked 
 She checked his pulse and studied his wounds. There was little she could do for him at the moment but she put her hand over his lending him some of her calm.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By _Sojourn_

Soon after Slight had given the command out for someone, anyone to contact Surge, he arrived. His usual boisterous self, came in with a bang. He looked around, and saw his already wounded friend. Questioning the occurrences, while he was absent, was his first task. "My eyes are burning" And he looked over at Conductor who was still suspended against the wall, "What did you do to my Implant" Conductor finally breaking his silence, said "I didn't do anything" Slight looked at both of them, and couldn't make up his mind. He knew that something had happened, but now he wasn't so sure of the source. That's when Holly chimed in, "All of you stop!...Now, somebody please tell me what is going on?, and Who is this"? 

Slight wanted to answer the questions in order, starting with Magick. "When the lights came back on, I saw Conductor was nowhere to be found, but I heard the flip of his cape and I followed it. When I got up here, Surge's friend was writhing, and Conductor was standing over him. That's what's going on."

The Water Guardian turned to Conductor, and spoke in a seriously angry monotone, through clenched teeth "I'm going to let you down, so you can explain yourself. If you even so much as think about doing something other than that, I'm taking you out, and trust me, I've dealt with your powers before, and I'm more than capable of grinding you into powder." He flashed back to himself, realizing that what he'd just said was completely out of line, and malicious, but it was said, and he couldn't take it back; and the situation didn't call for any apologies except for Conductors.  

Releasing the telekinetic grip on his ex-team mate, Slight backed away, and stood by Holly. He peered from the corner of his eye at her, and then re focused.

Crysta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Crysta

Crysta was so confused. Everybody was arguing, and no one was letting the REAL team leader say anything.  Slight and Hols didn't know ANYTHING about Ducky, and he wouldn't do ANYTHING like that?  "Uh, hey, guys? First of all, Slight. I'm kinda confused here, but what you just said calls for an apology. Now. And I know Ducky. he would NOT do anything like.... whatever you said he was doing to PS's friend. And PS, IDK what's happening to your implant, but I don't think Ducky is doing it INTENTIONALLY. And Lastly, Hols and Slight. You are NOT on this team! Hols, I AM glad that you butted in, and made everybody SLIGHTLY calmer. And Slight, I do NOT appreciate you. You really need to apologize, and get whatever is making you to act so stupid out of your head. So apologize. And now let Magick take control." Crysta said. 

Magick, Slight, Hols, and everybody else stared at her. Except Ducky. He seemed to be sensing something..... and sparks were gathering. 

"Magick, now would be a good time to calm Ducky down. Speak so he can understand. and CALMLY." Crysta whispered to Magick.

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Magick

Magick breathed a sigh of relief. As always, Crysta had butted in while the rest of them had been acting like crazy people. Magick turned to face Conducter and spoke straight to his face so that he'd be able to catch her lip movements.  

"Okay, so, Slight, the overly testosterone filled guy that was just attacking you thinks that you did something bad to Surge's friend. Now, obviously, i don't think that thats true. And if you did manage to catch any of those threats he just made, don't worry, Crys and i will keep him away from you. In fact, he is going to apologize right now.' 

Slight looked at her but didn't say anything.  

"Now Slight!" Crysta yelled. 'You can't just come in here when you're not even a part of this team anymore and attack a guy who is part of the team then threaten him. you owe him an apology." 

Magick looked at Crysta, stunned. She was taking way more leadership than Magick was.  

"Um.. yeah. What, uh.. she said." Magick stuttered. Slight glared, but then gave in. 

"Sorry."    

Magick turned back to face Conductor.  

'Now, is there any way that you might have done something by accident? Maybe your powers got out of control?"

Conductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Conductor

Conductor felt the electrical charge in the air. His heart was racing with terror and anger. Slight still had him pinned against the wall, and was saying something. Conductor couldn't see exactly what because Slight's teeth were clenched.  "I'm going to let you down...explain yourself. ...other than that, I'm taking you...trust me, I've dealt with your powers before...more than capable of grinding you into powder" Conductor remained silent, but the electrical charge in the air heightened. He wouldn't be talked to like that. Seems the others agreed with him on that point. Crysta was screaming at Slight, gesturing in a way that made it very clear she was not happy. Conductor half-smiled mockingly. 

Magick was the next to come to their senses. She walked over to the Conductor and looked him right in the face.  " Okay, so, Slight, the overly testosterone filled guy that was just attacking you thinks that you did something bad to Surge's friend. Now, obviously, i don't think that thats true. And if you did manage to catch any of those threats he just made, don't worry, Crys and i will keep him away from you. In fact, he is going to apologize right now" Conductor nodded somewhat absently. The music was back and it was getting stronger. But this was important, he had to focus on the team right now.  " Now, is there any way that you might have done something by accident? Maybe your powers got out of control?

Conductor thought for a moment. "No...it couldn't have been me. My powers work in such a way that if I lose concentration any effects just vanish. Loss of control wouldn't be the answer." He tried to sound as convincing as possible (it was the truth after all), but not being able to hear his own voice made it difficult. "The music's back" he muttered, half to himself. He turned to look out the window. Blood was flowing from his ears.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Holly Cross

Holly smiled at the blue haired girl's orders and the authority she brought with her indignant nature. She looked away as Slight took a step back and ended up standing next to her. A hero and a villian amongst a neutral team, how odd. She looked towards the wall where the wall paper came away in peels and closed her eyes tight to fight back a rant. Her walls her beautiful walls, how could they not have maintained it. She studied the Outsiders. She searched their mind seeing what else had gone on without her guidance.  

She put a hand to her mouth when she read what they had been eating lately. Frozen pizzas? Rootbeer floats? She gave a small shudder. She occasionally permitted take out during her reign as leader but she made sure the team ate wonderful fresh salads and spinach ravioli was a constant favorite of the team.  

She tried to stop being a mother hen but she couldn't help it, she had trained these people. Crysta was right she didn't have a right to be bossy but the walls! and the food! and the plumbing. She had to pinch herself from giving a lecture.  

When the Conductor spoke she read his mind to try to see if his thought patterns did indeed match what he was saying but then a music began to play and Holly's mouth opened in a silent scream before she clutched her head in agony.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By _Sojourn_

Slight was made to apologize by Magick, and Crysta, who was being more of a leader right now. Even though he didn't want to, Slight knew that what he'd said was completley uncalled for. The threat in his voice was obviously heard, and he regretted that now. So, he apologized. Standing beside Holly now, he looked at her, and she was looking around, at the dilapidation of this place. It had gotten even worse, since he was had left.  Conductor took his chance to explain "No...it couldn't have been me. My powers work in such a way that if I lose concentration any effects just vanish. Loss of control wouldn't be the answer."  

Slight still didn't believe him. Speaking up, and but this time, in a much calmer voice. "So, what was it that I saw. If it wasn't you, then what was it? Did you see something, cause if you did, then, you need to tell us."  

Crysta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Crysta

Crysta sighed. She hated this. Why couldn't they just live their lives normally again? After Hols got all blehgy and left without saying A WORD, Crysta had been a little bit.... mad. And then slight left to be a hero.... She just wanted it back to normal. With Hols. 

Crysta smiled to herself. She could tell Hols was mad about the state of the house. Going up to her, she whispered, "We just.... achieved... some money, so we're going to fix it up a bit. Sorry. Its just since you were gone so long, your room is kinda trashed." Holly just kept clutching her head.... which meant pain!!! "Holly? Hols? Holssss? What's up???!!" She looked at Ducky. "Ducky!!! MAgick, somethings up!!!!!"

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By power surge

"tell me about it" Wes said as he started trying to repair his implant "why don't you ask conductor whats up after all he's the one that fried the circuits in my implant!" he continued with a snarl "it took me three months to make a nerve reciever for my implant and in three second it's gone, wasted by him!" Wes continued seething with rage but then slowly calmed down "it's not like i can't build another part so at least that's a good thing"  
"hey crysta... crysta your better i take it"
wes exclaimed as he ran over and hugged crysta " i'm glad to see you again" turns toward conductor to apolgize  and notices blood running out of conductors ears " hey dude your bleeding from the ears"
Conductor II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Conductor II

Isaac watched the New Outsiders intently from the shadows outside the building. At first everything went completely according to plan. The Conductor, Isaac's target, had been framed perfectly. Sadly, the New Outsiders were a forgiving bunch and gave him a chance to explain himself. Which he took. Isaac frowned as he watched them trying to figure out what was going on. It looked like he would have to go to plan B. And plan B was considerably more violent. Isaac began humming tunelessly to himself as he focused. The window was a small target for the kind of forces he controlled. But it would have to do. Isaac's eyes crackled with energy, and a bolt of lightning shattered the glass with tremendous force. Glass flew everywhere, raining down on Isaac who was already on the move. He ran to the other side of the headquarters and continued his vigil.

Holly Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Holly Cross

"I'm fine, really" Holly said, trying to shake the last traces of The Conductor's thought waves from her brain.  "We should worry about the Conductor" Holly pushed herself up from where she had fallen to her knees when the insane music hit. Her head was feeling that sensation one gets when one forgets their ipod volume is on full blast when they hit the play button with their headphones on. She shook her head again and composed herself.  

Even though she was the only one among the group without offense powers she still refused to show any signs of weaknesses.