The New Nation of Gods.. ( CVNU Location)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xenon_: White Devil take on everybody!

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_:

The market place grew quiet; the Strike Brigade dragged the bodies of the three white men that had been killed through the streets. Since the death of Apari, multiple settlers from the surrounding Australian lands came to see this civilization. She could hear the whispers from the mouths of her sisters; the fear of the unknown was upon them.

Without an acting leader it was very likely that the clan would fall back into the hands of the Australians, maybe made a legal state within the country. “Excuse me sister, will you be giving Supreme Knowledge teachings for the day” a young goddess asked, from afar walking with a prince and princess.

“I sure am, but first I want to speak with the man that triumphed over the devils todays; where can I find him?” Cleo asked, slowly scanning the massive around for someone who fit that description.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Maestro_
Avatar image for blanketfromliltoaster
Blanketfromliltoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmfao I'm gonna be so racist

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bengal: You come to my home and I will slaughter you.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cleopatra_thea:

Xenon strode over to Cleo as he heard the woman's voice through his enhanced senses, walking now perfectly calm as-if he had simply swatted a few flies he stood in-front of Cleo, bowing respectfully before speaking "It was me who killed the white devils" Straightening up he continued "They come to this land as-if they own it, walking around disregarding the surroundings and scaring the animals" Shaking his head his anger started to well up again before his sensuous eyes calmed once more. "Forgive my animal-like murder.....it was no better than the white mans own"

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cleopatra_thea: @xenon_: DO SUMMUM

Flying as fast as possible steel breaks the sound barrier several times, forcing his body to acclimate to the metallic skin that now wrapped and encased his physical form. Through rain, snow, humid and dry air he finally reaches the crackling sun bathed Australian outback, going over the majestic modern city into the recently made aware 'New God' territories. It was so foreign and unique he was in awe at the sight. Landing outside the gate he walks peacefully to the public entry where tourists stand in line and goes ahead, fierce voices in all languages yelling about his actions. John ignores and approaches a locally clad guard of the people, "I need to speak to whoever is in charge. It's urgent." He says with the viralant firmly in it's canister in one hand

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Maestro_

@_steel_: ( Nice post - Mind if I reply? Or waitin' on Sha? :)

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_:

Black Panther is such a good character, and one Marvel misuses so badly

lol definitely. African king of an advanced race? Nah. Better make him daredevil's stand in and give him a diner.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_:

Passing through looking at a foreigner Xenon could only but instinctively wonder over, coughing to gain the mans attention he spoke in a dry, dead tone "What are you doing here?" Folding his arms defensively. "What is urgent?" Xenon eyed the man up and down, checking for visible weapons which could make him assume he was a poacher or a slave trader. He saw none.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Sky_Carmichael

@_steel_: "We are currently without a high chief" Cleo spoke from afar, she knew this day would come, "Gods" from the outside world would come and glimpse at how they were supposed to be, they'd realize how far they had fallen due to the lies of Western Civilization; and the organized religions. " can help you with anything?"

@xenon_: "The lesson in Supreme Knowledge for today, is Wisdom and Equality, It is wise of you to kill the devil, as he intends to kill you; he intends to implement his lies into your mind, so that you will lose your status as a god." Cleo smiled in her speaking in Knowledge; she gained quite the audience, it was something Apari had taught her how to do; speaking to appeal to the general consensus.

"Be equal in all aspects of your true self" she said, bowing before him; giving the crowd a slight tease of her sermon. "What is your name my young brother?"

(Gotta Run)

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_ said:

@armistice said:

@xenon_:

lol definitely. African king of an advanced race? Nah. Better make him daredevil's stand in and give him a diner.

Marvel has run Black Panther through so many bad revamped directions...the writer must have watched Coming to America and decided to give BP Eddie Murphy's role.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cleopatra_thea:

Nodding in agreement too this most wondrous speech Xenon smiled instinctively aware of this woman's dominance within society by the simple words she portrayed, much like his own opinions actually. Well, half of the country probably shared these views. "The name I was given, the name my past owners gave me was Xenon - Which in Greek means foreigner....I kept the name, knowing that I would one-day find the man who gave me this name. I had a name once, a real name. But that was another life" He nodded respectfully, admiring the woman while properly introducing his name "My name, is Xenon"

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: @cleopatra_thea: "It's not something I'd-" As he speaks the ebony celebrity herself walkout into the open and he knew who held the chain of command, "That's a shame. Maybe I can talk to you then....but not here," He leans in just enough to be heard under his breath but not to initiate any panic in her guards man or the young man, "I don't want to stir panic. Is there someplace more private?"

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By _Xander_Slade_

@_steel_ said:

@armistice said:

@xenon_:

Marvel has run Black Panther through so many bad revamped directions...the writer must have watched Coming to America and decided to give BP Eddie Murphy's role.

haha it seems like that doesn't it. Haven't seen a respectful run in years for BP. talkin like 04'

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cleopatra_thea: @_steel_:

Xenon shifted his eyes from Cleo to the foreigner, disallowing a women Goddess from his home to be with an outsider for a considerable amount of time out of his inherent fear of the outside world, He spoke, in a deep African accent "You may seek privacy with the Goddess, but I shall be present - I do not take kindly to outsiders" He would have said sorry, but these words were the truth. He had a legitimate reason for his suspicion of the outside world.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_: @xenon_: "You may speak with me inside my home" Cleo said, nodding to the presence of Xenon. She hadn't forgotten his accolades from earlier, but for now she saw fit to tend with the outsider. Leading both of them to her office; she had her assistant close to the door, so they can speak in private.

"The city of Kalli has been, without a High Priest for sometime, things here have been hectic ever since we were discovered." Cleo started, taking a seat at her desk. "Please have a seat." she gestured towards the two lether chairs in front of her desk. "Understand, I cannot make any decision on behalf of the people of Kalli, but me and my friend, can do our best to assist you"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_: @cleopatra_thea:

Xenon followed the two inside without saying a word, upon entering he adopted to stand to the side rather than sit, while Cleo sat-down Xenon backed away into the corner of the room, eyeing up both parties simply being a watchful eye and snooping ears. Folding his arms around his suited chest Xenon watched still without muttering a word.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By _Xander_Slade_

@xenon_: @cleopatra_thea: "I understand. Please, maintain an open mind when I tell you... I have brought a virus here. It is unlike anything I or anyone has ever seen in the world, because I believe it's not from this world, or made by it. I still don't know what it's called." Taking a cannister out of his cape John cautiously places it on the desk ahead of his leather seat before sitting down and leaning forward making strong immediate eye contact, "I NEED to know what this is and how to counteract it. I also need help for a friend. But I don't think she'd want me to put her first right now, so we'll focus on the main issue"

With some new found willful control he lets the metallic skin retract from his body letting the whites of his eyes be seen, "This virus can kill in 72 hours, and then escape the body in a physical format to infect others. You're people boast the greatest scientific achievements- and I believed it. There's n place else this can be even attempted to be analyzed."

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cleopatra_thea: @_steel_:

Protective over nearly any resident of his home, especially since the man had seemingly brought an unidentified Virus into the country Xenon coupled with the immediate forward gesture of the man Xenon could only help but move himself tactically behind the man ready to perform a take-down, swiftly deciding against combat with an untested opponent who...in reality boasted no threat, Xenon backed away again as subtly as he had moved forward, showing no aggression cognitively. "Hmm" The mutant supremacist moved side-wards, next-to the table which the virus was situated on, planting his hands down he looked into the newly visible mans eyes, then moving his eyes to Cleo before having them rest on the table analytically. He spoke, without breaking eye-contact with the canister "I may not talk much, but Indeed I am a scientist and I would be willing to help you..." He turned his head sidewards looking into the mans white eyes "Or, you mentioned an ally of yours needed assistance? I will be of service there, if this is a trap or a threat to our land I will be the one to endanger myself and not the lives of anybody else" He nodded arrogantly, reluctant to allow anybody to sway his mind.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Sky_Carmichael

@_steel_: @xenon_: "You're people?" Cleo started, opening a nearby book she pushed it towards John with a smile on her face. "Do you understand, just because you are not of this world; that you were chosen by the universe as a God". Cleo started, turning to Xenon as, her spoke in his protective manner. "Your bronze skin, and your thick hair, those a dominant genes; genes found only in the sun people. People from your Indian, African and Middle Eastern Lands" Cleo continued this time taking the canister in hand.

She could see the virus evenly distributed amongst the canister. "It's drawn to heat...completely potent. It is a "man-eater" she deduced handing the vial to Xenon. "I am not sure if we have a cure; but we can produce one" she said, turning to xenon with a nod.

"The man-eater virus, is a metallic inorganic symbiotic, that will completely eat through the organic material of a species taking the host body hostage, until it's eaten it's fill" Cleo explained, having seen properties of the virus before. "Now where did you find this?"

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: The silent xenophobe caught his ear immediately with his righteous timber that was scarcely heard until now, Steel turning his full body towars the young man and rising "I...goto mexico, if you can.In Mexico goto the village of Tampico, find a woman Named Ziccarra. The people know her well, any one of them can help you find her. You'll need medical equipment, she refuses to leave the village. I'm sure I can find another scientist to help me with the cure, I've got enough knowledge on the subject to play a role better here anyway. I appreciate this... I didn't even catch your name. I'm John"

@cleopatra_thea: "I believe, after looking in a white childs eyes and seeing the same fear as in a black ones, I was put on this earth to help a species, not a race" Throughout his words a respectful tone and smile was present, Steel's perspective was one garnered over the course of two centuries. "But being accepted somewhere as an equal...is always appreciated. There once was a time I was in the category of a dog. "

"the virus came from the same place I asked the young man to go, with luck maybe he can offer some help on both fronts, the true handicap is having the necessary equipment to be of any use."

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Maestro_

@cleopatra_thea:

A smug nod followed by an eager smile to hear such truths from the woman, Nodding agreeably secluding his voice once more from the two out of habit. Taking the vial instantly putting it into his pocket he turned his head towards the other participant opting to analyse it in his own time without distractions, @_steel_: Turning his head interested in this possible venture to Mexico, having heard all of what he had needed, while listening to the mans converse with Cleo he spoke to the duo, with a simple few words "I will travel to Mexico and do this, if you wish?"Folding his arms characteristically defensive once more across his chest "My name, is Xenon" His posture was perfect with a fully straight back boasting dominance. Under his mask, his features were serious, yet with an undertone of inquisition to learn more about the virus, and the steel man. "If I am opting to journey to Mexico would it not be wise to allow Cleo the Goddess to help you, as I would most certainty only be a delay" He took the vial out of his pocket, once again placing it onto the table.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Most def. Looking forward to seeing you expand this guy

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_: Thanks man. Like I told somebody, this is going to become my main account no doubt, I love his character so-far, and I aint even started him properly. lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@xenon_: You can say you went looking for Z in mexico, but she wasn't there. I have plans.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Sky_Carmichael

@xenon_: @_steel_: "That is one way of looking at things" Cleo responded, not batting an eye nor caring for his mention of opposing. "They will not know what it is like to be lynched, or to experience hate on the level that Jesse Washington did" Cleo said, referring to one of the most infamous racially charged killings in American history. "I do not want to make this an US vs Them issue; you have come to me with a virus and I shall analyze it."

"Xenon will locate your friend...and provide her with this." she handed Xenon a vial of pure water, a dose which would temporarly heal Ziccarra's ailement.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By shanana

Is it steel's turn?

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By _Xander_Slade_

laptop is buggin out. I'll post when I can

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_: Damn Laptops. My charger fk'd up last week, delayed loads lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_ said:

laptop is buggin out. I'll post when I can

It's cool, I'm going to respond to your screened post, I need to mentally cleanse my mind of what I just saw.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By _Xander_Slade_
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Maestro_

@_steel_: Chargers are a real pain when they bug up lol

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: No the charger the loading. I think the fan inside is broken

Gonna log out and let it sit for a while

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_: I got a under fan thing for my laptop which bust last year, trying one of those. External fan you sit your laptop on.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By _Xander_Slade_

@xenon_: (The price is rediculous though. I'm not dropping fifty on little fans in a lunch tray lol)

Looking Xenon dead in the eye John Stands, "I'm a kind man, but my patience for disrespect is less than limited. I'll ask nicely boy. Please, don't touch my things without permission. A long time ago...I took hands for less." An awkward silence dries the room with his words cemented in the moment, "But I do appreciate the eagerness to help. "

@cleopatra_thea: "I might be an American Hero, but I'm not just an American's hero.You both have been more that gracious about all this... If there's anyway I can repay the favor just name it, anytime. " Rubbing the top of the bridge of his nose John closes his eyes and thinks, "Now, you said you've seen similar properties before? " He didn't say it allowed but John was drained physically from the encounter with the source virus, and his body language spoke volumes on his readiness to get to the bottom of what it was.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CEO of Cerebrum was a job title with a ridiculous quantity of functions. Not only was Milo expected to review every project assembled by the respective employee squad, the Tranquil had been forced to become something of an information broker. Because of this he monitored constant satellite imagery, intercepted communication lines, and monitored constant wave emissions throughout the planet. Three days before his arrival in the west of Australia Milo had discovered a strong psionic emission from this area. Visually veiled from all his technology the Keijijo Kaze patiently monitored the area, awaiting the moment where the anomaly became something more substantial. Recently, the veil was lifted. An entire nation sat where nothing once stood, a nation of strictly black individuals, devoid of any ethnic diversity. Intrigued, Mr. Archer traveled to the destination, armored, yet unwilling to engage in conflict he strode up to the outermost border and smiled politely at the guard unit, waiting for them to address him.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Maestro_

@_steel_:

Already standing at the same 6'2 height of the man they were now nose-to-nose. Xenon spoke no words back, simply calling the man a fool in his own mind and contemplating weather to attack him once they left this meeting for being aggressive, Xenon was given the virus by Cleo and asked to help, did that count as taking somebodys stuff? Anyhow Xenon now dismissed Steels presence at the meeting until it was over now giving Cleo his undivided attention, to him , there was only one person in the room now with him. Turning his back dismissively blocking the mans view from the woman, he spoke to Cleo after Steel had....still showing a slight sign of respect however small.

@cleopatra_thea:

Taking the vial of water from the woman he nodded back humbly before speaking "I will venture to Mexico" Having said enough he backed away without turning, Nodding towards the Goddess admiringly and he turned his head back towards the other participant. Saying nothing, he gazed at the man for a few seconds then swiftly left getting ready for his journey.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Sky_Carmichael

@tranquil: @xenon_: @_steel_: "The virus has traits of a inorganic parasite, the man-eater; that's what It was called before." She said, crossing her legs whilst leaning back in a leather chair. "I am not 100% sure what the actual virus will do to a person if contracted, other than death; but I suspect you have been exposed to this virus?" She could see the condition weighing in on him. As Xenon made his exit, her adept ears caught a commotion coming from outside, more specifically the town gates.

The Strike Brigade; had set up a checkpoint at the gate to greet the visitor, but it seemed their small city had become a point of interest.

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cleopatra_thea: Had she said that already? "I was. Due to my phyiology not being like a humans, I think it had a different effect than it was intended. Though I'm not sure how different considering I haven't seen it run it's full course on a..." ...?

Reaching out Steel rubs the bottom of his metallic nose and sees a blackish ooze fall out, the smell trapped in the caverns of his head was like that of hot oil on roasted tarmac, "...I can't feel my hands.."

be calm. think. The virus was eating away at your insides, until you touched the sunlight...and it retracted back inside. You felt fine then so what...

Then the thought hit him with the acuity of a bullet. The virus had left him half intact. When the alloy was over his skin, it wasn't attached to his vital organs leading him to think it may be eating itself to preserve his body for the moments he used it as a defense; it was feeding on him each time he armored his body, and saving him each time he didn't for it's own mechanized need to survive. Concentrating he focuses on the light in the office window, hobbling over with weighted legs and standing in the light, taking a deep inhale as he focused on nothing else but the virus. He relaxes his toes, then his calfs, all the way upto his neck, by the time his eyes opened the only sign of the virus was the once cloth but now gleaming S on his chest.

"It's alright...I have it under control. "

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By _Xander_Slade_
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#149  Edited By Surkit
Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Sky_Carmichael

@xenon_: @tranquil: @_steel_: She could see him basically expunge the virus from his system, how his body reacted in the sun, was sort of how their bodies worked. He was truly a sight to see. Leaning over the desk and steepling her hands, she thought of how she could be useful. "If you would have allowed us to examine your body, we would've been able to figure out the effects of the Man-Eater (Will give it a better name) on human subjects. Needless to say, Mr.Henry this virus is not a virus at all. It's a living organism. One that his currently searching for new host." Cleo hypothesized.

"Forgive me if you will, but there is a disturbance at the gate we must tend too." She said, rising to go see what the commotion was at the gate. The High Priestess was already on site to see what the deal was, without the presence of the High Chief; things were uncertain.

"XENON, bring me the infected boy from Mexico." she messaged telepathically, wanting to get a better scope of what this organism was.