#1 Edited by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio
The Nation of New Gods

History

Around 70,000 years ago, people from Africa, migrated to the Great Victoria Desert in Western Australia, these people were known as Aboriginal Australians. As years progressed the Aboriginals rejected teaching of the motherland (Africa) and became their own original entity. Those whom remained bounded by the motherland, where known as "Gods", the most famous of these Gods was, High Chief Apari. He founded the first civilized, town for these "Gods" known as Kalli. Among the "Gods" he and his brethren crafted from Africa what was known as Mathematics and Science.

Kalli sat on a pure water geyser, which was essentially a youth fountain, to keep the civilized young. Apari cordon the area off so that the uncivilized couldn't access it, he wanted to wait until they were able to understand Supreme Knowledge.

The Gods and the uncivilized Aboriginals began to quarrel over belief and space; and the Pure Water Well. The Uncivilized Aboriginals attacked and burned down the Village of Kalli resulting in the deaths of more than 70 "gods".

The attack on Kalli left, Apari one option; to completely bar anyone from ever discovering his beloved village again. Using his telepathic powers, he completely removed Kalli from any maps; and the location is lost to those who have never been.

It was here that Apari began crafting what is known as "Supreme Knowledge" codes, laws and concepts that the Gods and Goddesses believe in.

Birth of the Sun Nation

Cleo Addressing Kalli

Apari and the "Gods" rebuilt Kalli better than ever, and even figured out how their powers were activated. Apari believed that their bodies contained high contents of Melanin; believing the sun powered them and gave them energy. It was because of his teachings that many believed Africa was the cradle of civilization. The people of Kalli continued to build through their use of Supreme Knowledge, they learned the limits of their power and the weaknesses of the world around them.

One Day a foreign child walked right into the City of Kalli; she was instantly brought to Apari; who accepted her as his own and eventually began to instruct her in Supreme Knowledge. He figured with her Black Skin, that she was from the Uncivilized from years prior; however her display of knowledge of Africa, India and The Middle East baffled him. Her name was Cleopatra, and she would soon drink from the Youth Fountain and gain understanding as a "Goddess".

Cleo introduced techniques for crops to grow, as well as techniques for planting tree's kept alive with youth water.

Apari and Cleopatra built the nation to it's height, utilizing sun panels and clean energy sources to run the city as opposed to dirty natural resources. Eventually Cleopatra's Supreme Knowledge differed from Apari's.

The Nation of New Gods

Cleo approached Apari one day and told him of what was going on in the outside world, people were crediting Greeks and Romans with accolades her people and the Africans came up with. She instructed him on what the name Africa meant; and how Christianity was being used to swindle "The Original Gods" of their land and identity.

Apari didn't believe what Cleo was saying, and even took her title of High Priestess. Cleo got revenge by entering Apari's mind while he slept and incapacitating him. She would go on to tell the people of Kalli, that his "sinful" ways killed him. Cleo rewrote Supreme Knowledge teachings to fit her goals.

She taught that the Black Man, was the original man, and the father of civilization and God of the Universe. She showed them how many of their uncivilized counterparts were behaving and she blamed them on the "Colored Man". She preached that the colored man, once used to be "Original" or a God, but he became so wicked and conniving that he must be killed. Cleo is the current Priestess of the Nation of New Gods; an election for High Chief has not been set.

Gods and Goddess

The "Gods (Original Men/Males) have intellect beyond their appearance; they are usually dominant in comparison to their Goddess counter-parts and speak on the behalf of his family as "King" to other Gods.

They are often heard in public speaking supreme knowledge with one another, and will address each other as brother and/or sister. They will teach their sons and daughters how to hunt, and will spend time with the family at Pure Lake.

They are typically physically strong, telepathic, or at the least peak human.

Goddesses are typically seen in public using supreme knowledge as well. They aren't shy at all, and will quickly deal with someone who is disrespectful. She will spend most of her day with her child, teaching them Math, Science and Rhetoric; until her husband comes home. She will teach her daughter, style, respect and instruct her in how to fight.

Female have one major role in society, and that is to act as a representative of their families in town counsel.

The Strike Brigade

The Strike Brigade is a new addition to The Nation; there was never a need to arm any citizens under Apari; now the need for one has grown with a new election impending. The Strike Brigade currently provides an effective training outlet for all of Kalli, however "Dirty Resources" have been seen being imported into Kalli...

The inclusion of television and outward influence has the Strike Brigade training adamantly, for the day they may have to protect their home.

The City of Kalli

The City of Kalli sits on a mystical river known as Pure River; there are numerous spots in which the River spouts off into ponds and streams. Kalli has an observation deck that extends high into the sky, one can see the whole city through here. The Beach and Lake are hotspot attractions.

Previously

Cleopatra has risen to the top of the New God Hierarchy, her influence and passion for Supreme Knowledge has lead her down a path to destroy all remnants of "The Devil" (The White Man" to Kalli the horrors of the White Man's influence, she has taken the psychic block off the nation and allowed it free for travel.

Rules

1. Standard Rpg Rules Apply
  2. Don't destroy anything without asking.
  3. No need to ask to be a New God/Goddess just create one.
  4. I'll allow building permits, just ask.
  5. This is a "community" people so feel free to use the City as you will.
  6. Remember this City, still belongs to the NPC Australian Government.
  7. Due to it's residing completely inside Australia, they are allowed a standing army but not allowed to mobilize it without approval from the Australian government.

8. The mobilization of the Strike Brigade is forbidden outside of the City of Kalli.

#2 Edited by Mr. Mercury (19741 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooo...Pretty!

Xia Xia?

#3 Posted by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

This is amazing!

#4 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by _Xander_Slade_ (668 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this...is a leap forward

#6 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14517 posts) - - Show Bio

i like this, good work.

#7 Posted by Connoisseur (6911 posts) - - Show Bio

@_steel_ said:

Now this...is a leap forward

#8 Edited by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys

#9 Edited by _Xander_Slade_ (668 posts) - - Show Bio

You'd think I want to join this...

But I think I'm gonna make a white villian >:)

#10 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Tranquil (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

Badass

#12 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Tranquil (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: Butttttttttttt I won't be letting you hurt anybody so keep it clean Miss Cleo. ;)

#14 Edited by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil said:

@cleopatra_thea: Butttttttttttt I won't be letting you hurt anybody so keep it clean Miss Cleo. ;)

I'll try, no promises.

#15 Posted by warlock360 (28180 posts) - - Show Bio

Lookin Good

#16 Edited by Amaranth (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice :-)

I assume this is Prime?

#18 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Amaranth (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: Then I assume its some kinda alternate dimension or magical realm? Because it does seem like an Empire [a cool one :-) ].

#20 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: What counts as an Empire? Do you govern land, dictating political policies, controlling a countries natural resources and or borders? Have you replaced a countries army with your own, or do you possess an army? In short if you have any significant control over territory inside the solar system then you have an empire.

I don't govern the land, I'm not in a political office seat, I'm not touching using Australia's natural resources. There is an army, but again I don't govern it. What I did was simply create a fictional people in a real setting.

#21 Edited by Surkit (11663 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Edited by Amaranth (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: So basically you created an NPC Empire?

I want to see you succeed Sha, and I'm glad your back, but you needed to create a discussion thread at the very least. You can't just claim land and alter canon at will in the nU. You know this.

If you removed the empire part, just made them a people who don't have control over land or territory, that would be fine. Otherwise you've gotta follow the Empire rules.

#23 Edited by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Wana get the popcorn or shall I?....We may need a refill.

#24 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see you succeed Sha, and I'm glad your back, but you needed to create a discussion thread at the very least. You can't just claim land and alter canon at will in the nU. You know this.

If you removed the empire part, just made them a people who don't have control over land or territory, that would be fine. Otherwise you've gotta follow the Empire rules.

Hahaha see me succeed. I can do whatever I please. I already told you I didn't break any rules. Maybe if I had put in bold words "THIS IS NOT AN EMPIRE" it'd be fine? I created a fictional people, in a real place. Sorta like putting a fictional team, in a real place.

I don't see a brotherhood discussion thread, Nor do I see one for The Ruins of Venezuela.

#25 Edited by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: Urr....The Ruins of Venezuela was after I took over G's empire....after a full week of fighting. It's technically my + amaranths empire but it just does not have a proper army. Nor is it called an Empire. But it is if I wanted to make it one at the time, which I did not.

#26 Edited by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Ok so where is Gothic City's discussion thread?

#27 Posted by Amaranth (8231 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: Okay, by the rules of the CVnU this is an Empire. No loopholing lol. If you want to change it so that it is no longer an Empire, that's awesome, and I'll take another look at that time. However until that time this is not canon to the CVnU because it does not abide by the rules and regulations of the CVnU.

#28 Posted by Surkit (11663 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna open my face again lol

I think that rule stifled the making of a few of good ideas. It's more likely than not that it held back more than a couple bad ones true, but if it comes down to what the CoE decides and the rules you guys made, I think it should just be directly passed through you guys rather than making threads to discuss it, and taking challenges you don't want. I mean that'll take what, weeks to finish? Nobody holds a spark that long, ideas are too rapid here.

People jump up to challenge the taking of land they never thought about until the discussion maker mentioned it. And has anybody ever won one of those from the maker? If they did I haven't seen anything come out of it. I could be sticking my foot in my mouth since I wasn't around here for a few months, but I haven't seen any headway made empire wise. The rule seems more like an empire deterrent than an empire checkpoint

#29 Posted by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: I am not disputing anything you said, just informing you about Venezuela :)

#30 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: Okay, by the rules of the CVnU this is an Empire. No loopholing lol. If you want to change it so that it is no longer an Empire, that's awesome, and I'll take another look at that time. However until that time this is not canon to the CVnU because it does not abide by the rules and regulations of the CVnU.

Don't care, This will be in CVNU rpg's and cannon. You don't like it you can not participate :-)

#31 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Doesn't matter I've proved it's not an empire. I don't own any part of the Nation; other than being a resident.

#32 Posted by Tranquil (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit: Doesn't matter I've proved it's not an empire. I don't own any part of the Nation; other than being a resident.

LOL I support you and I think your one of the people who can do an empire right, but its definitely an empire.

#33 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Surkit (11663 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: In the same as a technical fight is won by the judges going by the rules :P I wish I could say I was sticking up for you but truth be told I'm speaking on personal opinion.

@tranquil: lol it is

#35 Posted by Surkit (11663 posts) - - Show Bio

And ya already know I want this to happen

#36 Posted by Tranquil (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: Territory owned? Check. Political Policies/Supreme Knowledge? Check. Army? Check. Controlling borders? Check. :P

#37 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@tranquil said:

@cleopatra_thea: Territory owned? Check. Political Policies/Supreme Knowledge? Check. Army? Check. Controlling borders? Check. :P

What counts as an Empire? Do you govern land, dictating political policies, controlling a countries natural resources and or borders? Have you replaced a countries army with your own, or do you possess an army? In short if you have any significant control over territory inside the solar system then you have an empire.

I don't...I created a fictional people, who live in a real place; to be used by the whole Vine Community. How is it an empire.

#38 Edited by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: Why not simply switch this to a fake country and change nothing else? Save all the aggro :P

#39 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: What's the difference between having this here, and in a fake country?

#40 Edited by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: semantics I guess...Or something like that. Nothing really apart from make your life easier, and I love this idea. So I want it to work lol

#41 Posted by Surkit (11663 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@cleopatra_thea: semantics I guess...Or something like that. Nothing really apart from make your life easier, and I love this idea. So I want it to work lol

It'd still be the case of argument regardless of the venue

#42 Posted by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit said:

@pyrogram said:

It'd still be the case of argument regardless of the venue

Exactly. She don't like it, she don't have to play.

#44 Posted by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@cleopatra_thea: Is anybody for this currently using Black Panther? Or did you have plans for using him for this? If not.....taken. LOL

#48 Posted by Tranquil (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@cleopatra_thea: Is anybody for this currently using Black Panther? Or did you have plans for using him for this? If not.....taken. LOL

I use Black Panther, on some Old god type ish. :P

#49 Edited by Sky_Carmichael (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Nope, no one is using BP; and I don't have any plans for it.

#50 Posted by Pyrogram (42534 posts) - - Show Bio

@tranquil: Do you use the look actively? If not.....It's a waste lol