superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The New Dudette

No Caption Provided

“So, apparently…I have, like, a bit Latin blood in me”, Wolf stated, as he leaned against the hood of a Jeep. Wearing bright red shorts, and red Converse, he was dressed to the summer beach that he was present at. Sitting next to a folded-arm Blaze, absorbed the heat of wearing black jeans, biker boots, and a white tank top, they both stared at the sand-roamers. “…AWESOME!...so, now you’re a Latino, like me!”, Sheng grinned childishly, as he helped Kuminashi build a sand castle.

No Caption Provided

As the sun burned was a Californian fury, Wolf smirked, “Whoa, bro…I’m less than a fourth, like, French…or Spanish. But, I don’t think that would make me a Latino…besides, you’re Greek…One, like, they’re not Latin, and two…you’re half…Blaze is the only Latino here…”, he chuckled as he pointed to Blaze, who rose a brow his direction. “…so, are you going to grasp a grip of your new-found cultural?”, Sheng states, before starting to sing the Brazilian tunes that a group of partiers played, down the beach. “LOL, bro, let’s just leave it…”, the blonde requested as he and Blaze’s heads followed the beautiful beach bodies that strutted down the sand.

=============================================================================

That Evening / 4:53 PM

No Caption Provided

“Okay, okay…I got it. Hit it off with the goofs, get them to trust me, and I’ll be able to gain entail on the group.”, the agent rushed her overseer off the line, before hanging up. As he put her phone away, she signed in irritation of her supervisor. “I swear, if it wasn’t because of my money I make, I would quit that damn agency…”, she muttered in a low grumble, before seeing the group of easy-going targets. With a smile, the blonde woman passed them, noticing lively characters of the group.

The castle-builders played like children, with huge smiles and load gestures of joy, they celebrated their creation of a grand mountain of a castle. As they did, the muscular blonde dude laughed at his friends’ way celebrating. As he did, the greaser stared at his hair, with the car window of his Jeep. Stopping, she stepped up to the amused blonde, “excuse me…are you James Dead van Wolf?”, she asked while dolling up her voice and appearance. To which, Wolf playfully replied, “…uh, yeah…I think so…”. With a large smile, the lady batted her eyes, observing his body language. “He’s probably a wannabe pretty boy…this’ll be easy”, she figured. “So, what are you doing here?”, he heard her asked before he amusingly answered, “Well, me and my bros are, like, chilling in this summer sun…”.

Noticing her eyes turning to Blaze, Wolf chuckled, “this is my bro Blaze…and that’s Sheng and Kumi”, he pointed to the ‘bros’ that he was referring to. With a smile, she knew she had to get well acquainted with the ‘dudes’, in order to be introduced to the entire group. “Would you guys mind if I hung out with you, for a while?”, she asked. Looking over at Blaze, who stared blankly, he shrugged off a “Okay” and smirked.

=============================================================================

That Night / 9:10 PM

No Caption Provided

As night blanked the sky, the beach lit itself with boardwalk-planted lanterns. Stars sparkled over the sea, as the scene grew quiet. A few relaxed ones lingered, as the group of dudes sat in the convertible Jeep. Wolf stared at the moon, from the driver seat, as Sheng and Kumi played clapping games in the backseat. Blaze dossed off on the hood, as the new lady sat in the passenger seat. Turning through channels, she talked to Wolf. “So…what is Stayer’te about?”, she found a soft rock station. As Wolf eyes the pale light, he muttered, “It’s an awesome group of cool dudes…”. Turning to see her, he spoke up, “…a group of awesome dudes, like myself…”. Tittering at the cocky joke, the blonde woman listened to the blissful sound of the rushing ocean, “…what do you ‘dudes’ do?”. Waiting for an answer, she received one from the still driver, “Well…it’s complicated. But, we do what we can to help people”. From the backseat, she heard a quick addition, “and, we do fun stuff, too…”, Sheng’s voice rug through the car, as he and Kumi laughed from the games that they were playing.

No Caption Provided

As the laughter kept the car from becoming silent, Blaze firmly muttered, “…why do you want to know?”. As she sat in silence, thinking of an answer, the greaser stayed still, in his near-sleeping position. “I just like the way you’re helping…if I could, I’d love to do something to assist you…”. Wolf smiled, as he whipped his long golden locks out of his face, “Nah, bro…like, you’re safety is more important than your assistance…”.

Sheng bouncily popped up behind the lady’s seat, to add, “Yeah, we wouldn’t want you to be hurt…”. As she turned to listen to Sheng, she heard, “…just leave the dangerous stuff to us, doll…”, come from the sleeping Biker. Getting a face of content, mixed with irritation from their doubt in her, she had to remind herself that they didn’t know of her feats as an agent. She began to speak again, before Wolf spoke, “…are you hungry?”. Gazing at him, she parted her lips, as he spoke again, “like, I was thinking of getting some ‘In ‘N Out’…..what’cha think?”.

“I’ve never had ‘In ‘N Out’…”, she wondered about the establishment that they brought up. Noticing how Wolf and Sheng’s face dropped into shocked image of amazement. “You’re never had ‘In N’ Out’...how?”, Sheng asked in jarring disbelief. Immediately, the truck started up, as Wolf drove off for the nearest ‘In ‘N Out’…

d^_^b

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

In N Out...I like the Clockwork Orange reference.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Not bad dude.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers