The Nevermore

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

(Can't make blogs on phone...so wth here's her intro make this into an rp if you wish)

Intelligence is defined as an ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills. Can we say that is what makes a human special? We've seen several animals learn and perform so it likely isn't intelligence that defines are species.

Artificial is to have been fabricated, typically by humans hands. It's not something natural. Artificial intelligence then is a fabricated capability to learn. Perhaps it's not the most astounding creation by man but it's certainly one of the most compelling. But it leads, at least to me, what is intelligence really? And has any human ever acquired.

Are we not artificial intelligence? See when we come into the world we already exhibit traits from our ancestors. These skills of ours, doesn't some of it hail from those in the family. That's not to say we are not exceptional but usually if there is an artist or musician, surprising intellect etcetera does not part of it hail from someone else in the family? When your born with that fresh slate your taking in traits of those around you. Much of who we are is founded on our parents and how they rub off on us. We don't just develop we fill a position if you will and then grow. So if the template of who you are is made by others, are you not artificial? And if any of this is true, which at least part of me obviously thinks so, then how do we make honest intelligence?

Self awareness is classified as the ability to identify process and store information about the self, and has knowledge of ones own mental states. Is this what it means to be human? And do we possess it in the first place? Let's say a memory is stored information, would you say you can process and identify it? How much do you have to know about it? Does self awareness have an expiration date? Because most of what we know can and likely will fade. And can we say we are aware of our mental state? Even if we do how accurate are we? Some of your classmates told you they were the brightest mind, but you know they're not. And what of emotion these can change person by person. Self awareness by the sound of it at least to me seems part real and part myth. It's a lot of speculation. And if we go back to intelligence, it makes at least myself wonder where would self awareness be then? I was told love is good, so I think it's a good thing...what if that was never placed on a person? What if every emotion was left just for us to uncover? How different might we be?

I have sought to make the nevermore of intelligence. A creation of independent thought. Now you might say this would in itself be a lie, an artificial being. I've sought to escape that perception though. What I've done I've spent my life preparing for. I'm not giving my name, I don't want to project myself into this creation in anyway...

GENESIS

To create my vision I first went through the steps of acquiring cosmic force. See if I put this creation into a existing body it wouldn't be real same with a computer. I reached for the very source, arguably, of creation. When the project is placed in this energy it'll become what it wants to become. A natural environment to evolve in. This was expensive but I believe it worth it. The next step was even more complex. We needed a self constructed idea.

It is nearly impossible to have an original thought, to chose on ones own. If I say elephant you'll think on elephants but it's not your thought I put it there. You go to the store, you do this because you want something. Your already thinking why your doing it what your getting and so on. Even when we feel spontaneous we arguably aren't. We act with reasons. It's seemingly inescapable that we go through a cause and effect. Now this project will likely go through this to but it'll start at it's choosing. If I was a bold scientist, and I am, I'd say it is thee ultimate concept of freedom.

It starts with an A.I fabricated with the capacity to dream. In the first level we suggest notions of freedom. On the second we dance around self expression. On the third it's led into a self created notion of self dependent thought.

That one quantum bit of data was taken from the A.I it might be worth saying that the machine died when we did this. It felt like we'd taken it's soul. I'm not sure if that's possible but that's what it felt like. After years upon years of studying the cosmos, the mind and various other sciences we'd done it.

Lazarus of Las Angeles

This quantum bit was placed into the container and then simply left in an open field. It sparked and bounced looking to find a what. Many pinkish gangly things were wandering about. They seemed soft? Was soft something it wanted to be? Two of these squishy things connect the thing with white bits beneath it, mouths? Yeah connecting mouths it seemed odd but the joy they seemed to have...it wanted a capacity to be that. It decided it would be a squishy pink thing.

But what kind? That was a hard thing for it to work out as it couldn't tell really what was unique about either. Until one of the skinnier ones with long yellow hair, walked by in something that caught the light it glittered and shimmered. It found something alluring about that thus it chose it would be a she. The flickering lights began to dissolve as it was given form. It had to chose some features though to make her her own. Those white orbs in her face began to access magazines and tv screens selecting the shapes it wanted. White spheres gazed at the big blue above, it was astounding she chose that her eyes would be that kind of blue.

Her box fell away and she tried to do what she'd seen these gangly things these, humans do. She immediately fell over raising back to her feet like an infant child. Her toes moved as she felt the stuff beneath her feet. Confident she tried to walk again only to fall over. As she got more accustomed to this thing called walking she began to imitate those others did the curious girl walking in circles until she had found her walk. Continuing to the gray stuff on the ground, the sidewalk she soon jumped back. It was...hot she didn't like that. It made her skin uncomfortable it was pain. Pain was startling she'd have to find away to avoid that.

Many humans were looking at her curiously, she realized she didn't have hair. A girl walked by with hair down to the small of her back. Thinking this pretty her hair grew to that length and as a loud purple car drove by she thought the color nice so her hair became purple. Looking about she noticed she was still being starred at. Eyes gazing down she found her soft pink stuff, her skin wasn't covered. She'd need to get shoes and clothes. So she began walking to try and find one carefully attempting to step in colder spots.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azzy's new alt! Bravo!

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

Tanks ^.^ had a lot of fun with it <.< like I don't even care if any of that was concise was just enjoyable

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

Success \o/

Now to bare the torture of post count -_-

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Nobody_
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A good read ^_^

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is some good writing , nice work .

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very cool Az. Awesome and unique character, as usual!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'd be a perfect adversary for an up and coming alt I know!

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BloodDiamond

@arquitenens:

Ready and waiting ^_~

@dwronin: @shadowswordmaster:

Thank yee thine peeps ^_^

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond: No problem , I hope up see new character in action soon.

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

Won't be much at first do to post count after though I imagine she'll be frequent in use

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond:

I can see that happening you make great character , heck it seems like you have a line already .

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blooddiamond: Ten that are activish 0___o I don't even have five that are active since people don't usual demand for my characters lol

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BloodDiamond

Nevermore Diamond Antidoll Syapt Requiem Lioness Razor No One and I want to get Spitfire going. Okay 9 not ten lol

I don't look necessarily for my alt to be in demand just post if I wana post

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool read, nice name and good work.

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points