DARK_HAMMER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DARK_HAMMER

The Nero

The Nero's ship which was labeled as a Superior-Class Dreadnought, measures in at an unprecedented size for what the Nero were used to seeing manufactured on the planet of their birth. 20.5 Kilometers in total length from the tail end of the largest engines, to the very tip of the Super-laser cannon perched at the very front of the ship.

No Caption Provided

The Hull of the ship was fabricated from the highest standard of durable alloy available from their home-world. Aside from the planet busting Super-laser cannon, the ship has plenty of other armaments including but not limited to: 800 heavy laser-cannons. 900 Turbo-lasers. 20 gravity well projectors. 500 Tractor beams. 250 Ion-Cannons. And 750 Rail-Guns.

There was also a fleet that inhabited this celestial Titian. Which was made up of: 60 Fighter Style squadrons. 10 Bomber Style squadrons. 500 All Terrain armored transports. 10 prefabricated garrison bases. 2 Royal Guard Legions. 1 Comp-Force Assault Battalion. 5 Imperial Protectors. And Dark Hammer himself. The Crew is made up of: 800'645; 5'000 gunners. Passengers: 300'000 Troops. Cargo Capacity: 1'000'000 Tons. And is completely self-sufficient.

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now's there's a ship for hitting the Novariis Cluster on a Friday night. Nice work! ;)

DARK_HAMMER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

That is a pretty cool ship.

DARK_HAMMER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I have always loved the design of the Eclipse. Which is what the picture is of, I am sure you already knew.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@shadowswordmaster: I have always loved the design of the Eclipse. Which is what the picture is of, I am sure you already knew.

Oh believe me , I know : )

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Awesome ship :0

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers