The Mutant Purge - OoC

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Reality

According to the powers that be; my name is Alexei Markov. And in the final hours of World War II, my real father, a known Soviet spy fled to America in hopes of marrying the love of his life. To do that he changed his name and that's how Addams came to be.

It wasn't easy. Moving from Moscow to New York. My older brother wasn't able to acclimate and subsequently disappeared, but I had to stay. I had to stay with my traitor father and disloyal American mother. It was difficult. Trying to find work in this country, an actual job and not the grunt type of work was tough for my dad.

I didn't have hope. I kinda figured we deserved this punishment. God inflicting hardships due to our betrayal to mother Russia. Yet, my father wouldn't settle for mediocrity. No, he'd collect his friends, call in favors, and create what would become Lower Manhattan's most notorious Russian mafia organization.

Under the American name of Noah I'd be raised at the forefront, prepped for inheritance, because my brother Eli placed his focus on more abstract idealism. I didn't want it. I never wanted it. It felt dirty.

So, when I thought I was alone in the world.....I met a girl named Clarice. She changed my world. She was great. Except my life since meeting her became so damn blurry. I thought if I worked with her. I thought if I gave her one last favor; she give me back all my memories, but I feel like there's still something missing.

I want to demand answers. I want to scream till my lungs turn blue, but that won't do any justice. Since leaving the Humanity Now Institute, I've been on my toes. I've got documents detailing her experiments on mutants, her plans to infiltrate what's been called Prime Earth, and most of all her slight revisions of reality. I'd say I wasn't aware of the revision, but becoming President feels like something she'd do. It's just that, from what I understand, her use of that power has to have a damning effect. I'm just not sure what it might be.

Fabrication

With the country in the palm of her hands the improperly elected President watches her nation from the comfort of her Black Room, a recent augmentation added into the expertly refurbished and renovated White House. It's in her solitude that she observes the every movement of each mutant documented and tagged by the newly acquired symbiotic creatures from thee Tzukazaki/Wata-Dai Corporation.

However, her incision into reality wasn't without consequence. On one particular evening the masses of human supremacists, insisting that the cure for the mutant genome be mandatory rather than optional, had their minds strangely reprogrammed by the initial animosity that warped the world Miss Pierce currently lives in. As a result, millions of American with guns in their hands march the streets with the intention of purging the mutant scum off American soil.

Rules

Miss Pierce may have warped a reality a tad bit more than initially anticipated. Her abuse of this power has resulted in mass hysteria. Mutants are the target. Humans must purge them so that this country can once again be pure. Some say Miss Pierce has secretly permitted this event, promising that there will be no government intervention, but those are simply rumors. The Champion of Peace have been tasked with handling the crowds, but most are saying them as enemies too. Innocents are calling for help. Their President is doing her best, but the country needs heroes.....yet there are none to be seen.

If you're a human than purge to your heart's desire. Murder of any mutant won't be seen as an illegal act by your fellow citizen. Non-participants will be treated with respect, but any intervention cannot guarantee protection. And if you're a mutant. I'm sorry. There's only one thing you can try to do.....

• Normal rpg rules apply
  • It's free roam. Do as you please.
  • Most humans, mainly the mutant hating ones, have had their brains rewired to hunt.
  • America is in a state of chaos. Your President is trying to help.
  • Humanity Now Institute's are being raided for the cure.
  • @wesley_odepius is doing his best to help.
  • Mutants are starting to retaliate.
  • Two sentinels are walking about. Watching and waiting for a mutant to strike.
  • Survival of the fittest. If you're a Knightfall. You're on everyone's top priority list.
  • I'm only posting if I sense I have enough support
  • If not I'm out and onto something else. Open rpg! Let's see if there's any nibbles
_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

THE HELL!?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Jeeeesus. We going to throw down today or what?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Well that is going to happen.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: If I have support for this Creed can make an attempt on Noah's life here. If not then I'll pm ya.

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_:

I'll have an alt or five in this lol

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ia_espada

Nice, this should be fun.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jack_

Champions HQ, NYC

Victor was in his office when it happened. A ringing in his ears, at first unnoticeable, a background nuisance. It grew in volume, consuming his thoughts. It had no discernable source; no device was causing it...

In an instant it went from being a mere bother to being intolerably painful. Falling to one knee, he clutched his right ear, holding it as he stared into his reflection on the polished floor. There were black spots in the corner of his vision...everything was shaking, warping almost...

Then it was over, as soon as it had come. Curious. Getting to his feet, he ran a diagnostic on his brain functions and their connection to the nanobots. Everything was in working order. No malfunctions, be they internal or external in nature. He ran his fingers through his hair, walking over to his window. He glared idly at the carnage taking place below. Superhumans, wreaking havoc upon the city. No, a subset of superhumans. Mutants. An intriguing phenomenon, it was even stranger that most people despised them with such a passion. But this...this was different. This hatred was unnatural, out of place. It wasn't like this before...

Before? Before what? He could remember no time gap, nothing changing. For a second, he, too, felt compelled to hate them; the urge to don his armor and rain fire upon all mutant-kind seized him; and then it, too, was gone as soon as it had come. But why?

"Computer," he spoke, "who is President of the United States of America at this time?" "Miss Clarice Pierce, sir."

Also curious.

Whatever had affected the public so dramatically had evidently also done so to Victor, but it had not taken hold. Could it have been the nanomachines, negating any telepathic meddling that would have caused such a dramatic change? Or was this something more than mere mind tricks? A change to the very fabric of reality itself? And Victor, not being of this one...would it affect him as it had its natives? He had two sets of memories, though they were blurry, akin to an out-of-focus camera. Whatever had transpired here, his body had rejected it; that much was evident. Were the so-called "Champions of Peace" needed? Eh. He could always say they were fighting crime in another dimension, or on another planet. It seemed early to mobilize them anyways; not while he was so uncertain of what was going on. Perhaps Wesley would know, he seemed to be heavily involved in mutant affairs. And as for the new President...

He would need to talk to her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure if I'm a mutant...

fck it

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Legacy_

@_animus_: haha. If you look weird. If someone suspects you *POP POP

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: It's not like I could force your participation or anything. Guilt trip, maybe.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

O___O

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jack_

@legacy_:

Irrelevant! Victor bows to no Fourth Wall!

(I'll copy and paste it into wherever it belongs...

Thanks for telling me.)

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! I'm down to join! I actually have a few plans that would be perfect to unfold at this time...

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Why the face? I'm sure Catriona will fly out so she doesn't get her nails broken :P

Be happy. Don't worry. @_creed_ will do that for you hehe

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_ said:

@mercy_: Why the face? I'm sure Catriona will fly out so she doesn't get her nails broken :P

Be happy. Don't worry. @_creed_ will do that for you hehe

Yeeeeah I'm probably kill me some muties, considering contracts will be everywhere with this kind of opening! Don't worry though I'm not one of those sick sport hunters who just doesn't do anything with the meat afterwards.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this the entire vine? Well shit.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@legacy_ said:

Is this the entire vine? Well shit.

Summer dead zone

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just confused on one detail. Are you writing Clarice as President, or is that an alt timeline that's come about due to her warping? Because I don't remember seeing a vote for her as Pres?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: I guess that might be it, but even so I remember one summer shit was popping. Then again that's when I had Angeni >.<

Ehh I'll throw the party and make due with who shows up.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Legacy_

@catriona_knightfall: I put up a thread about this days ago and asked if anyone contested. Clarice warped reality and made herself President. That means in story an election already happened. No one's questioning her lack of political prowess because she has an enormous cult like following. This is the main timeline. Everyone voting would have been redundant.

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I seeeeeeeeeeee. In that case, carry on...carry on.

Reach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: right. How much did it cost to buy a pop in those days btw

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reach: Are you calling me old?

Reach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Becauseimanerd

No Caption Provided

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I so want in on this one,

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee: It'd be nifty to read your writing :)

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jack_ said:

Champions HQ, NYC

Victor was in his office when it happened. A ringing in his ears, at first unnoticeable, a background nuisance. It grew in volume, consuming his thoughts. It had no discernable source; no device was causing it...

In an instant it went from being a mere bother to being intolerably painful. Falling to one knee, he clutched his right ear, holding it as he stared into his reflection on the polished floor. There were black spots in the corner of his vision...everything was shaking, warping almost...

Then it was over, as soon as it had come. Curious. Getting to his feet, he ran a diagnostic on his brain functions and their connection to the nanobots. Everything was in working order. No malfunctions, be they internal or external in nature. He ran his fingers through his hair, walking over to his window. He glared idly at the carnage taking place below. Superhumans, wreaking havoc upon the city. No, a subset of superhumans. Mutants. An intriguing phenomenon, it was even stranger that most people despised them with such a passion. But this...this was different. This hatred was unnatural, out of place. It wasn't like this before...

Before? Before what? He could remember no time gap, nothing changing. For a second, he, too, felt compelled to hate them; the urge to don his armor and rain fire upon all mutant-kind seized him; and then it, too, was gone as soon as it had come. But why?

"Computer," he spoke, "who is President of the United States of America at this time?" "Miss Clarice Pierce, sir."

Also curious.

Whatever had affected the public so dramatically had evidently also done so to Victor, but it had not taken hold. Could it have been the nanomachines, negating any telepathic meddling that would have caused such a dramatic change? Or was this something more than mere mind tricks? A change to the very fabric of reality itself? And Victor, not being of this one...would it affect him as it had its natives? He had two sets of memories, though they were blurry, akin to an out-of-focus camera. Whatever had transpired here, his body had rejected it; that much was evident. Were the so-called "Champions of Peace" needed? Eh. He could always say they were fighting crime in another dimension, or on another planet. It seemed early to mobilize them anyways; not while he was so uncertain of what was going on. Perhaps Wesley would know, he seemed to be heavily involved in mutant affairs. And as for the new President...

He would need to talk to her.

See, I almost started working on a post in here. Cheap trick.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Referee
@legacy_ said:

@referee: It'd be nifty to read your writing :)

Thanks, all I need to do is figure who I'm going to use, and what side I'm on!

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks like its time for the return of the crusaders.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many good plots which I can't participate in...

Kitsune_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Hey! I wish we could RP with you on this one! You as Sir Black Knight San! PLEEEASE?

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh....this seems like it's going to be quite chaotic. Could be interesting.

K-02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Is there somewhere to start posting?

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will there be an official RPG board for this, or do we post here?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: haha

I'm putting up the official rpg in the afternoon (@referee).

I didn't know people used the OoC to write posts in too o.o

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Good to know, Looking forward to it

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: I am so excited this is gonna be awesome I can not think of the proper adjective to describe it .

Blubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blubber: let's hope we don't I won't be so nice next time.

Blubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@legacy_ said:

• Two sentinels are walking about. Watching and waiting for a mutant to strike.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided