• 145 results
#1 Edited by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

A large island off the western coast of the U.S, in the Pacific Ocean, has remained shroud in secrecy by magic mist for centuries.The island, guarded by its natural inhabitants, its dangerous terrain, and unforgiving weather, is nearly uninhabitable to outsiders.

Most of the Island is covered in a thick, dense forest. The forest trees are usually pretty short, however their topped with a dense amount of dark blue leaves. The trees are tightly packed together, and the leaves block out most of the sunlight,the light that does seep in through the leaves, makes the entire forest a hazy blue. This instills a feeling of dread and hopelessness to any lost creature who stumbles through it. The forest itself is not unlike normal forests’, it contains, lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, and caves. Arguably the most important feature of the woods would be its inhabitants.

This ape-like bipedial monster is called an Ook. Ook’s are a relatively simple race of animals, they got to the mental point of being able to develop tools, and armor,but never quite advanced past that point. They are incredibly strong, and brutal beasts. Ook’s live in tribe/camps throughout the forest, and eat whatever they can find. The Ook’s are just barely capable of intelligent thought, but dominate the majority of the forest through ruthless killing of others.

This other ape-like bipedial beast is called an Ardmuk. Ardmuk’s are also a very simple race, they also got to the point of developing armor and such,but never past that.Ardmuks have slightly elongated necks,this helps them use their mouth as a weapon.Their teeth are razor sharp, and they bite with force strong enough to break bones with ease. The Ardmuks are not very strong,but they are fast. The Ardmuks are the only creature in the forest willing to battle the Ook’s,and they have done so for many many years, in a fight for dominance of the forest.

Outside the forest,lays the seemingly barren wasteland,dotted with mountains. If you were to venture deeper into the mountainous region, the mountains would becmome larger, and there would be more of them. This mountainous region Is home to almost no creatures, and is most definitely the worst place on the island.

There is almost no food, little water, absolutely no shelter, and in the distance, where the mountains reach into the sky,and where even gods fear going, lurks, the most feared creature on the island.

Throg.

This creature is so absolutely massive, it towers over smaller mountains. Rumored to be immortal, and the first inhabitant to the island, it is commonly worshipped, though it has only been seen once. The creature stands at almost eight thousand feet tall. The only name inhabitants of the Island would dare give this creature, is, Throg, it is called this, for reasons unknown.

Past the climax of the mountainous terrain, is what is known as the world of fire. It received this name obviously because it consists of volcanoes and seas of lava. One single, solitary creature lives here,The Balrog. The world of fire is the most dangerous place on the island,the many volcanoes erupt violently, and randomly. The amount of ash from these erratic volcanic eruptions nearly blocks out the sky, leaving a thick black smog overhead. This black smog only accentuates the bright red lava seas below, the world of fire is truly a hellish place,where only a hellish creature such as the balrog could live.

The Balrog is the single inhabitant of the world of fire. It is rumored to be a demon, and birthed in a volcano. The balrog stands a ridiculous height of eighty feet tall, spits liquid magma from its mouth, wields a sword of demonic fire,and with a massive pair of wings, it is the absolute worst demon you could imagine.The balrog is feared by everything on the Island,except for Throg,legend has it, that Throg and the balrog battled for the island at the beginning of its existence. Throg easily won,but the balrog was reborn in a new volcano every time he was killed, ruining the island a little more every time. Because of this,Throg lives far away from the balrog,in solitude.

Finally,in seemingly the center of the horrid island, is the only peaceful place. The Mouse Kingdom. The Mouse Kingdom was built by Mistro and his loyal subjects in mere days. Visible in front of the Castle is the outer edge of the forest, and behind the castle, is the mountainous plain. The Mouse Kingdom is attacked relentlessly by other beasts or ‘monsters’ of the island. The Kingdom is situated on the only decent land of the entire island. The Kingdom is of course, home to all the mice.

The Castle itself is incredibly large,it houses a few thousand mice, the Castle is divided into multiple sections based on specific purposes. The sections are the, general living and commerce section, the governing section,the war section,and finally the research and development section. All of the sections are dedicated to their individual tasks,and Mistro believes this to be an extremely good way to rule a kingdom.

The Mouse Kingdom is undoubtedly the most advanced place on the island, and the most sought after, which continuously causes conflict.

Rules/Information

• All standard rules apply.
  • No major destruction without asking.
  • No killing Throg or the Balrog,they are reserved for an awesome Mouse Island RP I plan on making.
  • Anyone can come here,at any time. Also,if you want,you can become a Mouse.

(>'.'<)

#2 Posted by Anthony_Stark (717 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing work, really well done ^__^

#3 Posted by Lucifer_Elohim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

Some cool beans you got going on here duder ^_^

#4 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by _Nobody_ (2944 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay, mouse land! Let's bring all the mice!

#6 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing O-O

But beware Mercy, she'll feed you to her legions of cats.

#7 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

@crevasse:I brought them all! (:
@_punk I know,but Mercy's cats dont scare me,I dare her to bring them to the Mouse Kingdom.Lol :P
@quintus_knightfall I appreciate that instead of the beastmode GIF, I got a personalized picture :P Thanks man (:

#9 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by _Nobody_ (2944 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: Do you have room for nobody? Oh, what about a spider?

#11 Edited by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12134 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Job.

#13 Edited by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!

#14 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Shanana (52907 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG AWESOME!!! I'll post as O_din soon

#17 Edited by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

@shananaLol, thaaankyou (:
Don't feel obligated to do so, as I am going to bed soonish. :P
But awesome mouse RP'ing is totally happening tomorrow.

#19 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

You actually did it, nice! :)

#20 Posted by _Nobody_ (2944 posts) - - Show Bio

@ishin: Shall we train here, my good sir? I feel like a mouse island with wild animals would be perfect to train mad skillz =P

#21 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

@ishin:I did actually do it,yeah. (:
[Excuse the ignorance,but who would I know you as?]
@crevasse You should definitely train here,Ill be updating the animals that live here and stuff often,so their will be awesome new stuff all the time.
Secretly hopes they train here and this doesn't immediately flop.
Lol. :P

#23 Posted by Shanana (52907 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana

Lol, thaaankyou (:

Don't feel obligated to do so, as I am going to bed soonish. :P

But awesome mouse RP'ing is totally happening tomorrow.

Alright then we'll link up tommorrow

#24 Edited by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

@ishin:Nothing much,chilling as king of this Mouse Island. lol (:

#28 Edited by Mercy_ (92558 posts) - - Show Bio

omg this is so cool

#29 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Eric_james (116 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Joygirl (18515 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet stuff, you put a lot of thought into this!

#32 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

#34 Posted by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: "Finally, in seemingly the center of the horrid island, is the only peaceful place. The Mouse Kingdom." Or colloquially known as, by a particular outsider, Regmus :P

Your thread is wicked. I really like all the creatures and locations. Brilliant stuff!

#35 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll:I wish I saw your comment earlier!
But I dont wanna change it now, because everyone knows it as Mouse Island.
Lol,I was gonna go super in-depth with all the creatures,but felt that would be to lengthy,so im gonna do it in posts and stuff.
Thaaaannkkyou :D

#36 Edited by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: I have an idea that you could try to implement, you could do creature information bites, like information of the day...."blah blah this creature only lives in the forest.... and eats this..don't mess with it, ok? Well you can..but don't"

And then people post some more and then randomly you post again with more information about a location or its inhabitants. "This location is only awake during night. Mice like to party here. Mice rave"

So, it's spread out and you are not pressured to come up with everything straightaway. You have time to build an idea. Just a thought.

#37 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll:Thats actually what I was going to dooo! :P
Lol,mice have their raves here,yeaaaaah mouse raves!

#38 Edited by Ian_Idyll (692 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: ah right...umm..time travel problems. Hard to tell what came first (whether i suggested it or you suggested it, who knows?), *Throws hands in the air* you know? :P

#39 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: I have something I wanna by you (no, I dont wanna make a mouse :P)

#41 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall:Sure of course :P
Ill PM you.
(You should totally dig up that mouse alt tho...)

#42 Posted by Feral Nova (46358 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O Nova's getting her own Mouse army! :P

lol jk but dude seriously awesome job! :D

#43 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Mouse Island looks an awful lot like

#44 Posted by wild cat (887 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason, I am genuinely scared of the Throg.

Great CVnU location!

#45 Posted by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:Mine! Bad nova shoo! lol,thankyou though. (:
@quintus_knightfall You shut your face, ya big meany. :P
@wild_cat Thats what I was going for! Throg is supposed to be scary! Thaaaankyou :D

#46 Edited by wild cat (887 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Feral Nova (46358 posts) - - Show Bio

@mastermouse: LOL ok ok, but you gotta admit, my mouse army would be FLAMING AWESOME LIKE HOT CHEETOS! :D

#48 Edited by MasterMouse (3607 posts) - - Show Bio

@wild_cat:Thankss man (:
@feral_nova You could become a mouse commander. just sayiiinnnn. I admit,your army would probably be pretty awesome. :P

#49 Edited by _Nobody_ (2944 posts) - - Show Bio

I am afraid spiders eat mouses D=

#50 Posted by O_Din (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting my post.