MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrYashimora
No Caption Provided

"Sir, the data is coming in now"! Comms officer says to his captain aboard an unknown stealth ship. " This doesn't look good Sir seems the fight will spill out to earth, are they still protected by us"?

" With all this data we have we must report back to her superiors before anything else Lord sakara issued a new order today to protect the human race with as much forces so we can spare, and is willing to do that but I am no officer so a report this to the higher-ups".

A few hours later...

Keplar-62f a.k.a. planet Zenitaia population 130 million

Walking down a white darkish core door sakara stops and throws up over the floor, " OH, SHIT"! Ayana yells out as she rushes over to him kneeling in pain throwing up blood. " It's happening again isn't it" she said frantically. " If I can just get that medication on earth from that damned woman tricked me I would be going through this right now I'd be cured from the stand disease now I'm dying again"! Sakara passes out on the floor in his own blood that came from his mouth, Ayana calls for help drastically crying for anybody to come save him!

Within minutes workers at the facility they were at came to the rescue and got into the infirmary three lies there in a medical induced coma. Ayana sleeping in the chair next to his bed she's awoken by the bedroom door opening side words and making a screeching sound she wakes up the CA tall man with a double bladed katana's in its holster guy had red hair and red eyes surprisingly a little bit taller than her she asked him," who are you"? The man replied, " me, good friend or your husband over there came to check up on him see how he was doing all of us immortals have this disease if we use our abilities too much our DNA breaks down in an molecular level and there is no cure but yet some human has the cure, I highly doubt that for all we know this just made it worse"!

The man continues saying," I'm getting my best people on this going earth with special ops unit the fine this Dr. he saw a year ago"! he walks out of the room and discussed as Ayana looks back at sakara laying in bed on machinery this keep them alive, this is all that we can do forum? Is this the end of sakara?

Meanwhile, struaw sikim nebula, 210 ly from Earth

In a giant unused in the band and trade hub station measuring 218 km across and horizontally the station was large very large enough to house an army in which it is deep in the darkness is the central chamber which used to be the food court now turned into a throne room where the only lights of the entire facility are lit eight demigods kneel down before an empty throne chair one of them says out loud to the other," where is Lord Ares he supposed to be here by now"? A demigod said sounding pissed off and annoyed. " Why don't you go find out, you like to know everything anyway do-it-yourself for once not have your minions do it"! a female voice sounding agitated says to the male.

"I think it's time we show our faces don't you"? a man and pure gold armor walks up to the other demigods kneeling down in front of the throne room chair he walks before them and sits down in the chair the others gasping and looking at him like he's suicidal were sitting in the chair one of them couldn't hold her breath then and said, " you know he'll kill you over that in a second, I get out the chair if I were you"! The man in the golden armor replies relax were all demigods here were just waiting on our leader he's probably having fun somewhere, and then fashionably late like he usually does". He continues, " now let's all go have some fun our choice ourselves there's a planet 210 light years from here very populated a lot of competition we might meet something interesting no?

As the all the demigods agree they stand up and head for their flagships muster the fleet and head towards Earth at faster than light travel. Will they get there before Mr. yashimora can warn them or will it be too late and the defenders of earth what the defend for themselves!?

OOC/rules

first of all anybody who love sci-fi as much as me is always welcome to be RP gene with me! I like to discuss what I wrote up above a kind of started the story this kind acts as well is my first post so anybody who wants and can decide to make the first post.

In short the story is telling that my character is now in a medical induced coma because the woman long ago in an old blog was supposed treat him for is incurable disease made it worse, now there's a whole band of brothers within what's left of the maggnoriyion race gathering for their last fight not only to go to earth the save sakara my character but to save the human race! Yes I know this is can I be a huge butt load of NPC's that's why I want as much villains in here is possible I actually want more villains than actual heroes in this RPG, but other way around works well main antagonists is right now attacking Asgard and will not be in the first part of this RPG until someone even replies or tax him back on the Asgard thread.

But the moral of it is is that I need either a 2v2,3v3 or 4v4 if anybody wants to volunteer their time please do!!!!!

RULES

1. No God mode or auto hitting]
  2. Standard rules apply to comic vine universe
  3. If you wish to join as a bad guy say-so below on the comic section or p.m. me for detailed explanations and plot measures vice versa if you want to be good
  4. Sakara will not be taken place in this RPG since I just did the first post they get you going I'll be playing one my other characters in the meantime
  5. They'll be a lot NPC fighting in this please sell them especially the demigods and their forces supposed to be the equivalent of the Kree from the Marvel universe
  6. and as always enjoy and have fun
  7. And is always ignore my spelling errors I always fix them when I get a chance I apologize ahead of time
superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mryashimora:

Sorry, it's one in the morning, and I'm a lazy reader...what's happening?

Tin'Data it the only Sci-Fi character that I have (Savage could be Sci-Fi Horror). SO, he could join...

d^_^b

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0