• 167 results
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: He respected her family like values with the people of her home,for him up until now it was rare for a Princess to be so down to earth. "Let's do it gorgeous." He puts the satchel on his back and his arm around her shoulder patting, his stomach and heading to the palace, passing through the stands and huts to find their way into the palace gates. He was impressed a second time by the detail being he knew the difficulty of the craft. Serinah guides him to the spring down the deep jade and gold halls

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#152  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

She leads him to a basement level room, and then the take and elevator shaft even further down until they reach the natural hot spring that lays underneath the Golden Palace, that has been naturally hot ever since the gods struck that spot repeatedly with there lighting all those many eons ago. "What do you think of this love?" she asks Bishop. "Besides the Imperial families... There has only been a handful of other people who have been aloud to use this spring, and now we add one more name to that incredibly short list." she smiles, as she removes her shinobi garb sets it on the rocky bed, then slowly climbs into the steaming hot waters until she is fully submerged. A few moments later, the Princesses head pops up from the naturally hot waters. "Are you coming?"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: He feels as though he's was on a small mission, the descent alone was an interesting journey in itself. Bishop steps out to overlook a sweating hot spring feeling the moisture cling to his skin from the humid air. "Think? That I might move in" He says with an astonished look on his now slack face. "I'm.... humbled Serinah, I really am. It's an honor." This type of treatment for a young hero from jersey; two years ago he'd have called the man who read him this fortune a liar.

He enjoys the view while leaning on the rock wall. He was nervous for a moment until she reemerged glistening as a symbol of personified perfection, he's captivated in between the time it takes her to speak and tie off the flawless image. He pulls off his shirt and under attire, stepping in slowly to adjust, then dips his knees down for the water to come to his shoulders, slowly gliding over to her "This feels incredible. " He feels his joints loosen, his back relaxing. His broad arms rap around her in the romantic moment, "This moment right here... there won't be one better." He gives her a passion fueled kiss then dips under the water, coming back up with her on his shoulders, then lets her slip back down to his arms with cat like agility, him smiling the entire time with an elated grin of content.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

"Someones feeling playful?"she giggles, as Bishop starts playing with her in the water. He is now holding her from behind, as she rests her head back against his strong chest."We should make this a weekly event."she smiles."Next time we should bring some cold beers, however."Bishops arms are wrapped around her holding her in place, they are in a place where his feet can touch the bottom, but hers cannot due to him being much taller than her. She almost feels like a little girl again, and she giggles.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: "Little bit...Little Bit" he calls her with a smile, he holds her easily, her petite form dense with toned muscle but light in comparison to his own. "If I could I'd do it daily. Weekly sounds good too" he gives her a quick kiss on the forehead then sighs still smiling and swaying her causing ripples in the warm spring "Beers... I did bring champagne, no better time to drink it." He steps out onto the dark rocks and grabs the bottle popping the cork and taking a drink from it directly, then gets back in and pours some into her mouth for her, tipping it back slowly and just barely. The two are high spirits in many ways that night. By the end they had had their fun, taking a well needed escape from the issues of the world outside. A full hour passes as Bishop picks her up and places her on his clothes, using her shinobi attire for two pillows, snuggly fitting himself behind her and drifting quickly into a sleep in each others arms.

He'd forgotten to give her the gift he brought, but tomorrow was another day

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#156  Edited By _BattleBug_

Tom gently lands down on the boundary line just before the royal palace, he noticed just how much royalty inhabited this small planet. It was quick to notice that beyond the point he stood on, was off limits. The old him would have just killed every person that stood in his way to get into the palace but that was what he used to be. Instead he started to walk the line, looking for someone that managed the boundary so he could request access if that was even possible.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@_Hazmat:

There is an invisible barrier around the entire Palace it can be felt even at the gate, nothing comes in or goes out without its consent. This force is the very will of the sleeping Dragon King whom makes his home near the very heart of this world. A being so vastly powerful that even the Elder Gods fear his awakening, for it is foretold that one day he would make them his slaves, and play with them as a cat does with a mouse for eons, until he grows tired of them, and then devours them whole, alive. And they will remain alive living in the pit that is his great stomach for the rest of eternity. The very will of the Dragon King of the East protects this sacred place, this symbol of his connection to this world.

Which is why during the countless ages of the worlds history, this Palace has never once been overcome by force. Many have tried, and have failed. Stopped before they even started, left cold, dead in their tracks unable to make it onto the grounds. The force searches Tom's spirit and it recognizes him not as an enemy, but as a something else, perhaps even a friend to be added to the annals of time. It allows him to proceed closer, and as it does, the very guards notice, and they too lower their weapons, for they would not dare second guess the mighty foresight of the Dragon King of the East. It is their Lord Sun Pao's will they would not, and they of course follow his commandments.

One single guard approaches the gate, he turns a key, which starts a chain of events within the outer wall, as the gates lock becomes unraveled, and the hinges swing open very slowly, and the gate door opens. The guard then walks beyond the border of the outer wall and stops before Tom. "You have come to see our Lord?" he asks with puzzled eyes, showing no signs of threat, no signs of hostility. He actually has a lighthearted smile on his face, and calm yet puzzled look in his eyes.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#158  Edited By Rumble Man

@Serinah_Pao:

Fowler arrives in the entrance with a humongous present for the leader whom is also a fellow member on the guild of assassins, He wanted to give it to Sun Pao but if he is not there then his daughter can have it in his place. As he puts down the box that is bigger than him in size, about fifty feet side by side the bioborg fell on the ground and takes a nap while he waits for a guard to approach him.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Rumble Man:

Guard number two slowly and calmly walks over to the bioborg known as Fowler by their Princess Serinah, and their Lord Sun Pao, but unknown to themselves. "What is it we have here now... Two guests, in one day, and what is it you have brought there with you, all items must be checked and registered before they are allowed into the Palace?" the guard points his long index finger at the humongous object, which has been brought for their Lord.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Rumble Man

@Serinah_Pao:

Fowler folds over as he is on the ground to the other side as his stomach met the floor, his eyes opened by a bit as the guards began to talk. The tall bioborg then wakes up as he stretched his sixteen foot wingspan, the yawning bioborg introduced himself to the workers and declared the item "That thing is a statue made from Gold to represent your leader, It is a token of friendship from my land. I carried it on my back as I swam through the oceans and climbed through the mountains."

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Rumble Man: @_Hazmat:

"Your gift can remain here for now until our Lord decides what he would have us do with it. Maybe he would like it to be put somewhere in town, perhaps the center of the crossways. But you should come inside and rest in the guest room until our Lord is ready to greet with you. Both of you should." Guard two says loud enough so Guard one, and Tom could both her him as well.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Rumble Man

@Serinah_Pao:

Fowler followed the guard while he eats a giant banana meal packed by some newly intelligent ape friends during the pan-enhancer drug testing task given to him by the Iberian military, the thing tasted sweet in his mouth. On chewing his food Fowler's eyes stared at the guard's ornate wear. Observing the insignia and the nice patterns adorned on the armor and yet he moves onwards with a fruit on his mouth and a banana peel on his hand. "Do they have dragons here? I heard they have many cool creatures here"

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Rumble Man: (Lets stop here for now hun. Because I am going to be heading back to sleep here in a little while. I only slept for like an hour and then Jack woke up hungry. He is starting to calm back down, now. I need to get my sleep while I can. )

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Rumble Man

@Serinah_Pao: (G'nite dear)

_BattleBug_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By _BattleBug_

@Serinah_Pao: Tom smirked at the impressive and unique series of events that unfolded before him, these were a people of old tradition, it was very calming to say the least, it reminded him of his former home. Finally an curious guard questioned why he was in the presence of their lord's palace. A god? He thought at first, unsure of who this lord was. Finally he stood tall and spoke with a pristine level of formality. "Greetings, yes I have come to meet your lord. A man in control of all of this is indeed worth meeting!" Tom admitted while laughing softly.

Sun_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Sun_Pao

@Rumble Man said:

@Serinah_Pao:

Fowler followed the guard while he eats a giant banana meal packed by some newly intelligent ape friends during the pan-enhancer drug testing task given to him by the Iberian military, the thing tasted sweet in his mouth. On chewing his food Fowler's eyes stared at the guard's ornate wear. Observing the insignia and the nice patterns adorned on the armor and yet he moves onwards with a fruit on his mouth and a banana peel on his hand. "Do they have dragons here? I heard they have many cool creatures here"

"We do indeed." the infamous assassin, but beloved Emperor, steps out from behind a pillar. He has two elite guards with him, and he is dressed in his casual outfit. His town clothes, or his modern threads, he likes to call them. They make him look more like all those other common people.

No Caption Provided

@_Hazmat said:

@Serinah_Pao: Tom smirked at the impressive and unique series of events that unfolded before him, these were a people of old tradition, it was very calming to say the least, it reminded him of his former home. Finally an curious guard questioned why he was in the presence of their lord's palace. A god? He thought at first, unsure of who this lord was. Finally he stood tall and spoke with a pristine level of formality. "Greetings, yes I have come to meet your lord. A man in control of all of this is indeed worth meeting!" Tom admitted while laughing softly.

Sun Pao is talking with Fowler in the main guest room as his keen eyes spot Tom. "Come Join us... Stranger. I would like to meet you as well." he is in a surprisingly good mood today, the servants and guards notice.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Rumble Man

@Sun_Pao:

"Well than that is a good start high lord, so how do you provide them with a habitat within this realm?" Fowler asked a question because a city landscape would provide an awkward landscape for a dragon that might mingle with other inhabitants, well unless the emperor has other means to accomodate a dragon's needs. Perhaps a cave is abound, but Fowler is genuinely curious hence the question at hand.