The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Serinah_Pao said:

@Gambler: (So many ways. For Jean it would be easy enough, because of his relationship with Sun Pao. Go to China Meditate on Sun Pao. He will feel it, and pull Jean into the Gauntlet, and the world will change around him. )

hahaha that is so Beast Mode. Can I bring a guest?

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Closure
Somewhere above in the sky sits an unteachable Queen whom hates the world around her xD 
We get it

Clara's a b*tch and she hates everything xP
Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#103  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Gambler:

(Sure but make sure you are holding said guests hand. The more you travel into the Gauntlet the stronger the connection you gain to it. After a while you will be able to find it yourself, just by wandering around for a few hours lost in your thoughts. )

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Serinah_Pao: He's not really the "hold hands" type of assassin :P

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Gambler:There has to be some type of connection.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Impero said:

@Serinah_Pao: With a calm nod, he responds, "Indeed. It will be good for you to have some time away from all the politics. As for your mother, I can only hope for the best my dear", he states, comfortingly placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks for the kindness Impero. How about yourself however, I bet you could use a vacation as well?"she asks him. She knows he must be stressed as well, being a ruler will do that to you."Father takes mini vacations all the time, he has a prime minister who takes care of things while he is away."

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By Ishin

@Serinah_Pao: A vacation? The last thing he experienced that was even remotely similar to a vacation was his incomparably intimate moment with Lara on the moon. Calmly meeting her eyes with his own distinctly colored magnetic eyes, he could see the concern she had. "You are welcome Ms. Serinah. But for me? Perhaps. You know of my political responsibilities so I value your opinion. But then there are my other duties", not only was he an emperor, but his current positions as grandmaster to both the Witch-Hunters and the ancient martial arts clan Yuansu, coupled with his time as an LoS agent in the JLI as well his other secondary objectives, he truly did not a vacation, at least one. "I'll consider one my dear".

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Surkit

@Impero said:

@Serinah_Pao: A vacation? The last thing he experienced that was even remotely similar to a vacation was his incomparably intimate moment with Lara on the moon. Calmly meeting her eyes with his own distinctly colored magnetic eyes, he could see the concern she had. "You are welcome Ms. Serinah. But for me? Perhaps. You know of my political responsibilities so I value your opinion. But then there are my other duties", not only was he an emperor, but his current positions as grandmaster to both the Witch-Hunters and the ancient martial arts clan Yuansu, coupled with his time as an LoS agent in the JLI as well his other secondary objectives, he truly did not a vacation, at least one. "I'll consider one my dear".

Really -_-

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Impero:

Serinah is secretly hoping she can get Impero to help her track down her mother in Africa, but at the same time, she would like to become friends with this man. She is already taken with Bishop, but there is no reason she can't have friends. They could have some good food, run wild with wild animals, and visit tribesmen, it would be a lot of fun. So she just asks. "Would you like to go to Africa with me maybe... It would only be for a few days... A weekend perhaps?"

"Well... While you think on it, how about I show you the interior of the Palace?" She stand to her feet, and offers her hand again.

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Surkit said:

@Impero said:

Really -_-

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ishin

@Surkit: LMFAO relax, the LoS aren't getting anything :P

@Serinah_Pao: Her suggestion for a vacation is most interesting. Visiting Africa would make for a change that would indeed ease the elegant Emperor's stress. "I will have an answer for you before I leave", he assured, before calmly taking her hand, he nods in agreement as she offers to show him the palace's lavish interior.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Impero:

Serinah walks Impero through the many rooms of the lavished Palace. All of which is gold, Jade, or precious stones of some form or another.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Ishin

@Serinah_Pao: Walking beside the decorated shinobi princess, mysterious Impero silently takes in the sheer beauty of the palace's lavish interior, it was nearly peerless, there was no earthly palace that could compare. "The palace, it is very beautiful Ms. Serinah. There is none in Earth that compares. You and your father are people of admirable taste".

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Impero:

Serinah is happy at his compliments."If anyone should be thanked for this Palace it is not us, that honor would go to the Dragon King of the East himself. The eldest Dragon of the four Winds. This Palace was once his horde."she smiles as she brings Impero to a room with an ancient scroll, that tells the whole tale.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Ishin

@Serinah_Pao: As the two arrive in what appears to be a room of historical significance, enigmatic Impero's eyes quickly spot the ancient scroll and he reads it attentively. "That is quite the interesting story Ms. Serinah. Nonetheless, you and your father have done a fine job preserving it. Have you been training recently?", he remembers that she too shares a common fascination with martial arts, however, hers was not one that dug as deep as Impero and Sun Pao's.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Impero:

"I train everyday in one way or another... Today it seems it has all been mental conditioning. Dealing with other peoples problems, can be problematic, to say the least." she smiles as she thinks about her community and how they all could use a vacation as well.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Ishin

@Serinah_Pao: Dealing with the problems of others was indeed problematic, however, an aspect of leadership was resolving disputes between two parties. "Well one would need a certain amount of patience for what you did today. It was admirable", he admitted. "Unfortunately my dear, I must now take my leave. Duty calls. And to answer your question about the vacation, I will go with you. Until next time", he bids her farewell with a respectful nod before departing.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Impero:

Serinah bows her to Lord Impero as he takes his leave. Then she retires to her private bed chamber for daily meditation's.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: Meditating for a long while using the kamikaji technique's taught to him by his sensei Shinji, Bishop contemplates on Serinah in his mind in all facets from her smell voice and demeanor. It took him a long while, sitting on the floor of his room with incense burning. He thought it hadn't worked, until he opens his eyes and sits in the front of a majestic jade columned palace. He stands and walks around the palace with the observation technique of a child, never seeing such a place even in his mind's eye, "I...am, impressed" He says with one fist on his hip and the other rubbing his head

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

Serinah can sense the presence of her lover Bishop. She meditates on him as her voice echos throughout the very walls of the Palace guiding him to her Bed Chambers.

(Think X-Men, when Charles guides Logan, to his office. Except it is through the use of chi, its not mental based. )

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: (Gotcha)

He feels an invisible tether in his mind drawing him to Serinahs soft voice that seems to be all around hima nd in his mind at the same time. He steps into a golden plated bed chamber to see Serinah meditating with a calmness on her face and waits quietly while she finds her peace

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

She smiles."Your presence is warm and welcoming. It brings me much joy."

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: Sits in front of her on the floor, Respecting her meditation with his own calmness recieving and returning her smile "So is yours, thank you for allowing me to come to this place, I'm sure it's an honor not many can claim..You have an incredible home Serinah. "

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

"It was a different experience then most peoples childhoods I assure you." finally finishing her meditation her eyes slowly open, as she leans forward and hugs her lover. "How long did it take you to find this place love?"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: "I can and can't imagine at the same time " He takes a deep breath wrapping her in his bold arms then leans back still holding her hands, " Sweetheart I had to meditate for about an hour and a half. Your father knew what he was doing when he made this place...I went so deep in my mind I nearly dozed off at one point " he says with smile, "How are you though, how are things on the home front"

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

"I am feeling better now. It was a stressful morning however. Everyone is on edge in town. They are acting crazy out there."she admits her troubles to him.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: "Maybe we should go to the common people, take a step outside of the palace? Maybe they just need to see some kind of hope." He says, the center of his brows pointed up feeling sorry for her un-needed but necessary stress as a Princess of the Middle Kingdom.

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

"We could all use some hope love."They think their Emperor is getting soft in his old age for not killing the traitorous Ren Pao, after his assassination attempt."I can't blame them for being uneasy really, its not their fault. They like to know that their ways are being well protected."

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Surkit

He kisses her knuckles as she speaks" Too true sweetheart. " He was told the story and understood the Emperor Sun's view from her truthful explaination days before, but also knew the people didn't have that luxury and she couldn't explain herself to the common, a sad thing for her, a title always takes precedence to the titled. "I guess the Pao family will have to show them with action, and they will, you will" he says encouraging her with his honest view, then stands and bows, with a smile "Princess, would you mind showing this humble earther where he can steal a meal with his love" He says it with a slight joking tone, though was genuinely respecting her as a princess in her Kingdom, the imperial guards watching closely as they should. Over his shoulder was a satchel with various tools for sculpting, and a something wrapped in brown paper that he had for her

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

"I know just the place love... Lets hit the streets. The best food is served out there. We have some grandmas out there that really know their stuff." She smiles.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: "I have a lot of abilities and one weakness gorgeous, zero sense of direction." He turns to the door. "lead the way"

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

She takes her lover by the arm and leads him through the Palace, then courtyard, out the front gate of the outer wall, and down the main street leading towards town. "What are you in the mood for babe?"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: He admires the serenity of the palace before reaching the dark streets that felt like being at home, Grimm City was not too different, he is comfortable here. "Whats best? I'd like to try the meat here, I'm sure it's as unique as you" The continue down a steep road towards the smells of cooking food

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

"Meat eh?" She walks him to her favorite butcher and has two large cuts of Pork cut, two large cuts of chicken, and last but not least two large cuts of their best beef. Then she has if all packed up, as she then walks him to her favorite chow stop. A mom and pop place, called "The pool of the black dragon." and they head inside. She talks to the old granny and has her fix them up the meat into her famous around these parts Baozi and Dim Sums, and various soups.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Surkit

(oooh I like that name)

@Serinah_Pao: His mouth waters at the sight of the rich foods, "This looks amazing" He gives her a strong kiss close to the ear, then pulls a chair out for her at a table in the center of the room, then takes a seat across from her "It smells delicious babe." He looks down at two chop sticks, "Oh damn...I never know how to use those." He sets his satchel down carefully, making clanging sounds with something thick thudding to the ground. "What do you do for fun here baby?"

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

She giggles at how cute he is being."The dumplings are amazing here."He kisses her, and she smiles warmly."Would you like a fork love?"she starts to eat her food, and drinks her cold crisp beer."Fun... Depends what you think is fun... What do you do for fun?"she answers his question with another question, as she smirks.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: "Uhumm,yeah, please" he says with a small laugh, as Serinah beckons one of the elder women to bring a fork. Bishop smiles and thanks her "The food looks great M'am" he bows his head traditionally, the old woman doing the same with a smile then returning to the kitchen. He bites into the food and it's tenderness is unparalleled "mm...mm! Good call baby, this is my new hot spot." He takes a sip of his brew and smiles past the bottle, "My boo's a philosopher,cute. I'm always finding another reason to love you. I like to play sports, I get bored easily though, they lose their challenge after long enough. I used to be a football player in high school " he says divulging a little about himself, "Now what do you like, miss mysterious Pao" He says with a smirk before taking another scoop of his pork

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

"We could watch a dog race... Or take in a fight... Sports are usually played earlier in the day." she is really tearing into her meal, but maintaining the small bites rule.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: "Look at you go. I love a woman with an appetite. If you ordered a salad I'dve left" he jokes, "Fights? Martial Arts fights? Let's do that, it'll be fun." he says wondering if he'd get into the ring tonight, being he was once a golden gloves champion in the Navy. " Or we can just relax on a roof somewhere, I'm open for anything tonight "

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

"Have you ever been to a natural spring before?"she smiles.

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Surkit said:

@Serinah_Pao: "Look at you go. I love a woman with an appetite.

Im sorry I couldn't help it XD

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: He smirks placing his fork beside the bowl "No I haven't. Is there one near by?"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Surkit

@Doctor_Stahl: lol you're funny man

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Surkit: Hardly, I just pick my moments ^_^...Unless your being sarcastic...Then this would not be one of them >.>

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Surkit

@Doctor_Stahl: Nah honestly that made me smirk lol

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Surkit: Oh...Well good!.....

.......Well....Bye now....

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

"Back at the Palace." she smiles. "They have one in town but they don't take care of it as well. And it is usually crowded." she takes another drink of her beer.

@Doctor_Stahl:

The Spaminator!

Doctor_Stahl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Doctor_Stahl

@Serinah_Pao: Sorry! >.< I will for reals go now lol.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Surkit

@Serinah_Pao: The two keep smiling at each other, a silent bliss they send back and forth. He takes a heavy swig and wipes the foam away with his linen cloth, "I'd love to check it out. Checking off my bucket list tonight it seems." He finishes his bowl of food feeling full and nearly fulfilled. He makes himself seem busy with the last bits to not make her feel rushed, smiling at the way she ate her food

Serinah_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Serinah_Pao

@Surkit:

Soon she is stuffed. "Oh my god Mrs. Pi, I swear you keep getting better and better at making these things." Serinah compliments the cook and co owner, and she is very pleased to have her Princess always come to her for hot home cooked meals, when she is in town. "Let us head back home then handsome."