Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Edited By Darkchild

@anthony_stark@pyrogram@charlemagne@connoisseur@trauma@lady_grimm@614azrael

Daemon stands in his Fortress staring out into the deep vibrant jungle of Paradiso, as he stares out glimpses of what has preceded this fill his mind. Both encounters with Clarice fill the forefront of his thoughts, the woman could be his undoing much like Noir had once been. But he had clouded his heart with his dream, thinking of nothing more than bringing forth his Paradise. Yet another fills his mind as it wonders as he stares out into the beautiful jungle, Charlemagne. His words pierced deep within Daemon, the hate filled words of a man who wished to be like the very things he hates. The reality of what will come fills his mind constantly, that this war that is sure to come will define him and Charlemagne when both men could of been remembered for so much more.

Fingering a small vial in his hand he holds it up to the sunlight, a green tint shines through and casts a colorfully green shadow over his face. His crimson red eyes piercing through the green, Parnasis had come up with a worst case scenario with the contents of the vial. Daemon looked at the small glass vial and tapped the window sill "Take it to Parnasis, lock it up.....I cannot do it. If it comes to that, then all is lost." In an instant Nerdal sucked the vial down into the pits below Paradiso. Turning slightly to the sound of his office door opening, a Drone walked in and took to one knee "My lord, the cameras are ready per your request. President Stark has linked everything up, we will go live in fifteen minutes." Daemon nodded and patted the drone on his head "Good work my son, fetch the concubines and bring my Queen in. We both shall be dressed in the same attire." As the drone left his Queen Reaver walked in, her elegance was breathtaking. And even without her gown she shined in the sunshine, almost eclipsing the sun itself. Smiling he moved closer to her, kissing her cheek before stepping back and spreading his arms out. Soon four women for each King and Queen walked in, holding both sets of clothing. Slowly sliding his suit onto his body he felt its sleekness, the feeling of top notch cloth upon his skin filled his senses. He enjoyed every moment, but it was short lived as the concubines were timely and had both the King and Queen dressed in the matter of moments. Looking into the mirror he ran his fingers through his hair and smiled.

No Caption Provided

Stepping out into the daylight of the island, scores of all kinds of the Hive Mind stood out in attention. Accompanying them were those still close to his cause, his Vine Villains...no his Brethren. In a short time each had become as close to him as a family would, they stood watching as he slowly ascended to the podium. Out before them hovered large insects and constructs of Nerdal. Each carrying a camera, a camera that each linked up to various signals that would broadcast all over the world. Thanks to his recent meeting with President Stark he had all the technology he could possibly need at his disposal. But at one cost, he could not speak of his affiliation with the President or speak about the comings and goings of Charlemagne on television. That was something entirely for the President to deal with, a task he has sent his own people to deal with. Daemon stands ready at the podium as all the cameras flicker, suddenly the face of Paradise was simultaneously broadcast on every television all over the world, in every language his words would be heard all over the world.

Clearing his throat he began, no papers or note-cards he was speaking from his heart and with each word it could be felt. "I am Daemon Matthius, once known as Giovanni Marquis....I stand before you for Hope." Taking a breathe before continuing he stared into the cameras unblinking "Many of you may know no...may think you know who I am. Think you know what I strive for, what makes me wake up every single day, but you would be wrong. I do not wish to make a conquest of this world, nor do I wish to rule over any corner of this world. What I want is to feel Hope once again....to see that our future is not something we wish for, but something we strive for..." Looking around to each of the cameras he continues "I want this world to feel the energies of a world filled with Hope, filled with Peace. Not a world filled with so much hate, so much filth that a person cannot walk ten feet without stepping in something foul. I do not want to see our fellow man homeless, hungry, and angry ever again." Slowly his Queen steps up beside him, followed by the good Doctor Parnasis. Each not hiding who they are, Daemon in kind stands proud of who and what he is "I am a mutant! A species so looked down upon, that each and everyone of us fears to go out into the daylight. NO MORE!" Slamming his hands down onto the podium it quakes as he grips its sides "I want a world where we all can stand out in the daylight, not afraid of what comes next! A world where there is no status-quo, no hierarchy, no weak and no strong. Only those who wish to reach up and with potential touch the heavens..." He raises his hand towards the sky above "To become something BETTER! Both human and mutant alike, living as one unit not as separate but as equals!" He points out to the audience before him "See! It has already begun, my word has slowly reached many. I see both human, mutant, and demon out before me standing together!" Suddenly his eyes narrow and he points to the cameras.

"We all know that for something like a Paradise on earth to happen, many will strive to stop us. Stop us with blood, guns, and weapons that make Hitler grimace. But only through turmoil and heartache can we survive what is coming, only through true sacrifice can Paradise be accomplished. But we shall stand united! United in the belief that our futures children will look back upon us, not as mice who allowed for lions to run rampant unopposed. No! They will see that we stood up, and fought for our future. Not for our own futures, but for the futures of our children! We are nothing without our children!" Images of Dresden fill Daemon's mind as he continues "I have seen this first hand, and I will not allow my children to live like this anymore, we will change this world. Beginning...with Paradiso!" Turning around the cameras show all of the island of Paradiso, showing all who watch exactly where to come "I am building a place for all who chose to be united to live and thrive, without malice, without hunger until the end of time. My Paradiso shall be the first step towards Paradise, and like a child's first steps it is only the beginning." Raising his hands higher a large projection is cast upon the blue sky above, a holographic image of Paradise as it hovers over Paradiso. The scope of the entire thing was massive, Daemon turned from the projection and looked into the camera once again. This time smiling "I am your Peace Bringer, your Messiah. Come forth, and come all to my Paradise...." With that Daemon turns from the audience who immediately erupt into applause. He knows nothing of the impact of what he has just done, only that it is the beginning. And soon everyone will know Paradiso, they will see the future of...

Paradise.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

*Place video of DC's magical island paradise invading American airspace and laying siege to a building in an attack that makes 9/11 look passive

#fail :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3