• 167 results
#1 Edited by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

Asher Michaelis is waiting for a future partner in his new campaign to fight the mutant and super powered threat that is going on.He waited for his partner to come to a location that both of them agreed on a little Italian restaurant that they pick to meet.He had plan for his new partner that could be helpful for both of them to figure out the plans of there new partnership.He waited at a table wearing his nice clothes hoping to meet someone that could help out. Pandemonium which is the group that he is leading is one that always making weapons but not weapons that somepeople think of no he was into something more sinster than making the normal weapons.He waited for his pantner but beforethat he order some red wine for himself and maybe for his partner when he comes.

@nerx

#2 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

Seeing as he had help upheld the Registration act and sent several metas to G&G this offer seems worth his attention, also it helps him collect new powers that are available within a variety of metas. Their search capabilities will make him unknown, and their efficiency will gather a smorgasbord of edible people to choose from. This is the chocolate box opportunity, and as such he takes a rather anonymous human suit, similar but different to the one used to aid Stark. He jumps off a falling plane as he adjusts his parachute so that he lands on the right spot, atop of the restaurant as he had pulled a 'gremlin' aboard the flight. He wore T shirt, but he had stolen some good clothes from the first class seats. Instead he landed on an alleyway, a place where he dumped his chute and changed costume.

'Excuse me, I have a reservation for one mister A. Michaelis" as he enters the restaurant.

#3 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

While he was drinking his red wine with his left hand he notice that someone said his last name he looked as he saw a man wearing nice clothes ask about the reservation that he made and put down his wine glass and moved it so that he made sure to drink form it later.He got the man attention by snaping his fingers so the man sees him so that they can get down to business.He looked at the man that he was about to meet he seemed normal but you can never know about people these days."Over hear." he called to the man to come over.

#4 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

He hangs his coat as he tidies his clothes for this meeting, it was annoying when the air marshals started shooting when he throttled the metahuman infant, they were dealt with eventually as he plane should make its way to a nearby football stadium. It would be on the news, but at the end it is worth it as the child possesses great future potential. He follows the noise as he was guided by the waitress, there is a table for two and an immaculately dressed gentleman, Albert pulls his chair and takes a seat as he orders an extra large plate of Bologna. Looking over the man he goes with the basic formalities such as names before cutting the mustard to go for specifics "What do we want?"

#5 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

He looked at the man came and sit down with and he ordered some stranged things. Then asked him wanted did want"I will have some steak cooked rare please." he told the waitress.He looked at the man before and said"Well we final meet at last how did you find your trip my friend but that is not why we are here." he said to Albert Donner who was siting that the table with him.He looked at the wine glass that he had before and drank some of it but not the whole thing.He hoped that the meeting here is going to open new doors for both men .

#6 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"My trip will be on the national news lately, and the only way to cover up for a crime is to come up with a bigger one. Just like lies it all piles up at the end to the point where nothing makes sense anymore" he then looked at the large television that cuts sports programming for a special news bulletin for a plane crash that hit the stadium as a touchdown is attempted, the casualty of life is astronomical as he smirks in confidence. "So what can I help you with mister A. Michaelis" as he picks up his document files.

#7 Edited by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Please call me Asher."he said to the man across form him and saw him picking up some flies "And what I want is to make the perfect living weapon mister."hoping to get the name of the man that he is meeting with.What he needs are outside help just in case something goes bad with him and his special group.He looked around just in case there were any people that were hearing on what ws about to go down here today.

#8 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"Okay Asher, I can make them into living weapons. I offer services for a relatively meager fee, not that of monetary value but merely that of selection." Now he has found himself a good provider for fresh meat, a program that can bloom into something big where potentially they can branch into space. "What do we have to start with, I have several fresh meat if you want to start chopping"

#9 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Well my friend if you don't know that I have started on somethings but the problem is that I have to look for the subjects and that could be bad for myself and my agents that are looking for mutants for this program." he took a sip of his red wine ."If you have some subjects for my group I would be happy for the help to take them but you will get what you want first ." he looking at Albert form across the table hoping ."I have my people ready to transport the subjects back to my base ."

#10 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"Give me an address and I will ship them personally there, and in this arrangement I would like for you to think of me as an escrow. I have with me at this moment, a dozen meta humans abducted from their homes. Most of them are under aged so they are easily scared and fooled into submission. "

#11 Edited by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

He looked at the man when he said that he has already found some subjects ."Well you are good that for sure and I have a transport ready to for us all we after to do is call it to pick us up." Asher pours himself some red wine for his friend and gave him."Well then a toast for the future." he finshed his glass which had some left inside.

#12 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"Prost!" as he bangs the wine glasses together in a good sign of future partnership, an egg pack of children should be enough to sate any shady man's desires. He would know since war orphans have high prices on certain 'groups' used as bodyguards after enhancements or recreational toys, but unlike lost women drugging them too much would be bad.

#13 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Well then I wonder when our food is going to be here?" he looked around to see if there waitress is near by .Then he saw the waitress come with there food and gave his new partner his food and his steak.He looked at the man sitting acrosss form him."Shall we beign to enjoy our food here." He started to cutting his steak with his steak.

#14 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

He swallowed down his chain of Bologna as he friend is chatting, wasting no time to eat as he even took several bites out of the plate and the eating utensils next to him. An appetite so much that he ordered everything on the menu with extra portions as he slips a wad of paper on the pocket of the waitress, tells her to make it extra snappy.

"I like this place, used to run a restaurant just like this"

#15 Edited by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Maybe one day you can buy this place and used for your own needs."he contiuned to eat his food.He see's that his partner is enjoying his food also "What do you think making robots or even cyborgs?" to see if he can something more about the man.

#16 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"Robots are fun, but cyborgs are funner although they are somewhat outdated by the current standard of metahuman arms race. America's got one, China's got some, even a kid in a garage can replicate such feats with 2x4 DIY technology"

#17 Edited by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"That is true alot of things have changed of the years in the ways of making weapons these days but My group had A project that dealt with a cyborg but he escape form my hands before finshing the project." he refill his glass of red wine half way before drinking it some more.

#18 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"I propose selective breeding and genetic tinkering so we can Gengineer a soldier race, born as weapons and raised to kill. These soldier races can be given multiple treatments so that they mature into persons of mass destruction. We are talking children that can be dropped from bomber planes to end wars"

#19 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Thats is good but I think bit more than using bomber planes to droped the future soldier race that I my add but hey thats a start I think." He checked his watch to see the time and looked back at his new friend."Although when the news of this gets out and it will take time for anybody to know whats going on here we need to have a plan to make sure that does not happen."

#20 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"When they hit puberty we use ICBM's to send soldier race payload, and when they hit adulthood we drop them via satellite as kinetic weapons. As for the news we can just have tragedies everywhere so that this little discovery remains in the back pages of the news"

#21 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"You know have a very unique way of think that might help us in the coming days of our partnership."he finished his steak and wipe his face with a unused napkin and contiune to drink his wine."Now we have to do his make sure that we don't have any other compentors to stop us."

#22 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"Simple, we kill all our competition and steal their stuff. "

#23 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

" I liked how you think sir."

#24 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"I always use the ratways when dealing with people, we use your resources and we use their families as collateral"

#25 Edited by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx

"That could be helpful in future for the our operations." .He looked at what left of the wine that he ordered and relise that he was out of red wine.He looked around for the waitress to order another bottle of red wine."Now what we need is a plan for the more well known mutants."

#26 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"It is not a secret that once a high and mighty mutant figure @amaranth_strix is now cooped up in a secluded location, we can simply reach out there and pull him in. But you need all the men you have, do it quick since there will be no room for error allowed with that one"

#27 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Well that a plan for another time then but hey we need to build up our force first before we go for the big ones don't you argeed , but there are something I need to tell about the supernatural."

#28 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"That my agents have be running into more of it lately and this is bad for my program and for what might be a treat form another place is bad for my group and what I could do id work on it make it if I have the know how at least." he was done with his food and put away is wine and pulled out a letter with what it looks like a dog tag in it."I request something for you about the run away cyborg if you have a time ."

#30 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Good with the supernatural problem is what we can taken care of but the cyborg is some what confusing becuase the project was called Project Sawyer and it was not finsh but we did give him a bad case of memory lost ." he check the time with his watch on his left arm."When you are ready just say when and we can get out of here."

#32 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"I might have problem with saywers, but I can personally take care of all your woes"

#33 Edited by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"I don't want to kill him but want to make sure that he is still alive and for my other problems that can be solved when the times comes."

#34 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Okay I can see that you have loyality in you that can be good for some people but on a differnt subject how about making something that could be more dangerous than person could think what about making a virus?"

#36 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"A virus is nice, in fact we can use them to create metas and if we mix with control mechanisms we can have instant super-army bombs"

#37 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Bingo" he pointed at Albert with his finger."So now what we do is make sure that we have enough subjects to pull it off but I think if we are going to attack we need to be smart about this."

#38 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Please explain a little bit more on that my friend."wonder what his new partner isspeak of and what is thinking on.

#40 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

"Do you have anybody in mind becuase I have a plan for that if you don't."

#42 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"We disgused some of my agents as Amercian military of police and have them do so damage ."

#44 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis:

"Lets start by blowing up Microsoft headquarters first, it appears that they have launched something that was quite an abomination. Lets give something back to the people"

#45 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"That could be a start for now but we need to get much bigger when the time is right so other people will think that someone else is involed then us , or have them chase ghost all day before we finsh the job."

#46 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Not the emprie state building but how about somewhere not new york, how about somewhere in Europe."

#48 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@asher_michaelis: "Does the world really look at europe that much as they did the states?"

#49 Posted by Ashkenazi (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx:

"Maybe but if we can get the nations over there fighting each other so we can test out some of our projects over there ."

#50 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio