#1 Edited by The Masters of Hell (29 posts) - - Show Bio

The vine deserves a better class of evil.  To some people, it's all about to power.  To others, it's all about the fame.  However, there are a select few........... who just want to watch the world BURN.  There is nothing personal about it.  It is plain and simple.  You will fall under our hand.

......Time to watch the world burn.

Let it Burn
#2 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

GOOD LUCK^^
so who is the leader of this team

#3 Posted by Vanessa Summers (841 posts) - - Show Bio

"He said Im gonna buy this place and see it go
Stand here beside me baby watch the orange glow
Some'll laugh and some just sit and cry
But you just sit down there and you wonder why"

#4 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

???? another team?? wow... i'll give it a week or less... depending on who is the leader..if is known well then i give it some more time...

tip.. get a better fire picture.. get a raging fire picture to make it look evil!!... it looks like fire from a cookout.... really...

#5 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how ought all the Gods to honour the men who make it their professional business to put it out?
#6 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm the leader.........

#7 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been in the works for sometime.  I've got some interesting names on the roster so far.  Trust me, when this goes all out and their names are revealed, all HELL will break loose.  Bear with it.  We're getting ready.

#8 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

oh great we have another group of evil guys

#9 Posted by Vanessa Summers (841 posts) - - Show Bio

You....  are?

#10 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

well good luck with this team man look forward to see whos all in onit

#11 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

ok why is everyone talking like poems??? well i can do it too check it out! :D


if the man on the couch, has a itch on he's crack, in front of the guest, it is your home, you get up and scratch it whit all you got, if the prson feels sick after seen your performance, then they shall step out the door and get the hell out of your home, is your crack scratch it whit pride!

how was that?? lol :P

#12 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Best of luck

#13 Posted by The Masters of Hell (29 posts) - - Show Bio

All in due time......

#14 Posted by Vanessa Summers (841 posts) - - Show Bio

well mine were song lyrics.  :P

#15 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Throws a kunai at G'bandit's face

#16 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Vanessa Summers said:
"well mine were song lyrics.  :P"

that sounds cool what are the words?
#17 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Vanessa Summers said:
"well mine were song lyrics.  :P"

that sounds cool what are the words?"

wtf? she said them...her first post in the thread
#18 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Jack the Ripper said:
"Desilation said:
"Vanessa Summers said:
"well mine were song lyrics.  :P"

that sounds cool what are the words?"

wtf? she said them...her first post in the thread"

oh my mistake
#19 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Vanessa Summers said:
"

"He said Im gonna buy this place and see it go
Stand here beside me baby watch the orange glow
Some'll laugh and some just sit and cry
But you just sit down there and you wonder why"

"

thats very catchy it just needs a cool beat thats all
#20 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2225 posts) - - Show Bio
gives the team his blessing cause he likes the avatar xP
#21 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you, everyone.

#22 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

I going to shine some light in your Hell then send you the "Electric" bill

(ooc...Good Luck man)

#23 Posted by The Masters of Hell (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you.

#24 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess you could say that......

#25 Posted by The Masters of Hell (29 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Morte Rapida
  • Dark Angelic Reaper
  • Weather Witch


Welcome to Hell.............

#26 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

A new power is rising......

#27 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

MY NEW TEAM!!!! hell yea

#28 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah!!!

This is gonna burn 'em up! 

Welcome to Hell WW!!!

#29 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

ok when u gonna make the masters of hell page look good!!! u gotta keep it lookin tight as f#ck iight

#30 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

No problem................It's gonna be lookin' tight as HELL when everything's done.  I'm gonna get to work on it more.

ALL MEMBERS:

Send a paragraph of yourself w/ the pic you want, and I'll edit the page with your info.  It's time to FIRE IT UP!!!!

#31 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

We just got another member!

#32 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Spartan said:
"No problem................It's gonna be lookin' tight as HELL when everything's done.  I'm gonna get to work on it more.

ALL MEMBERS:

Send a paragraph of yourself w/ the pic you want, and I'll edit the page with your info.  It's time to FIRE IT UP!!!!"
Aww snap....Lmao I never really came up with a story for this one....Gotta work on it lolz
#33 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds good imma start workin on it

#34 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey WW how youh doin?

; )

#35 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Rayne said:
"Hey WW how youh doin?

; )
"
good did u see what i said earlier when u were sniffin evil!!! lol
#36 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao no but ill check it out now lolz

#37 Posted by The Masters of Hell (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Rayne...........

Welcome to Hell............

#38 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio
The Masters of Hell said:
"Dark Rayne...........

Welcome to Hell............"
His eyes flare into a crimson glare

Yes...Let Us show The World Hell....
#39 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio
weather witch said:
"Dark Rayne said:
"Hey WW how youh doin?

; )
"
good did u see what i said earlier when u were sniffin evil!!! lol
"
Oh god....That was a major turn off....
#40 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Rayne said:
"weather witch said:
"Dark Rayne said:
"Hey WW how youh doin?

; )
"
good did u see what i said earlier when u were sniffin evil!!! lol
"
Oh god....That was a major turn off....
"
LOL but funny huh!!!!
#41 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio
weather witch said:
"Dark Rayne said:
"weather witch said:
"Dark Rayne said:
"Hey WW how youh doin?

; )
"
good did u see what i said earlier when u were sniffin evil!!! lol
"
Oh god....That was a major turn off....
"
LOL but funny huh!!!!
"
Lmfao yeah u nasty @ss lolz
#42 Posted by The Masters of Hell (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna put more fire on the page sometime.  So far, how's it look?

#43 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, in 1-2 weeks let's do our first TEAM RPG.  Sound like a plan?

#44 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Spartan said:
"Alright, in 1-2 weeks let's do our first TEAM RPG.  Sound like a plan?"
Sounds good bro and as for the page all we gotta do is add some info on our members and we'll be good!
#45 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking it could have something to do with the origins of The Masters of Hell...... a story to tell how they all came together.  What does everyone think about hat?

#46 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Rayne said:
"Dark Spartan said:
"Alright, in 1-2 weeks let's do our first TEAM RPG.  Sound like a plan?"
Sounds good bro and as for the page all we gotta do is add some info on our members and we'll be good!
"

Awesome.
#47 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Spartan said:
"I was thinking it could have something to do with the origins of The Masters of Hell...... a story to tell how they all came together.  What does everyone think about hat?"
Yeah Sounds like a plan to me bro
#48 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Spartan said:
"I was thinking it could have something to do with the origins of The Masters of Hell...... a story to tell how they all came together.  What does everyone think about hat?"
yea i like it
#49 Posted by Dark Rayne (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Well guys im off for the night, take care

#50 Posted by Dark Spartan (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Take care, man.