hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hunterzillas

A long time ago...

Omega held his daughter close to him as they looked at gravestone before them. The cool wind blew the snow across the field, leaving a damp and dreary feeling over them as they stared at the heading of the tombstone. For here lied a woman, whom Omega hoped was at peace.

“Daddy, how long is mommy going to be gone?” the sweet child innocence of the girls voice rang in his ears as he stared down at the tombstone, thinking back to long ago.

No Caption Provided

Diana.

The thought passed through his mind, visions of his past love, memories of her . Her beautiful face, and her laughter. The time they spent together, and the love they shared.

And the hole in her chest, the blood on his hands, and the dying light in her eyes.

Omega closed his eyes, holding back the flood of images. “A while Thalia,” Omega whispered to his daughter, holding her tight so as to keep her out of the snow, crouching low to meet her height. “A long time.”

“But why, why is she gone?” Thalia looked at her father, her curios gaze looking into Omega, as if trying to pry the information from him.

“Thalia…there will be a time when I can tell you. When you’re older.”

With that, Omega placed the flowers he had brought to Diana’s grave, for today was the anniversary of her death.

Sighing, Omega lifted himself off the ground, standing back to take one last look at the site. He hated this… this pain. He knew he would never forget her, but at the same time, remembering her brought sadness, grief, and agony.

But his thoughts were cut short, for with a tug on his sleeve, Thaliagarnered his attention, pointing intently towards something. “Dad, who’s that?” Frowning, Omega looked up…

Gasping, a new emotion, anger, coursed through his body.

No, anger wasn’t strong enough. A white, burning feeling of utter loathing eclipsed the man’s thoughts, as he stared at the person Thalia was pointing to.

With the smirk of a man with no good intentions, the person approached. With each footstep, Omega tensed, preparing for anything. The only thing that kept him from lashing out right now was Thalia and her safety.

“It’s me Thal, remember? Uncle Al.” With that, Thalia seemed to have a face of recognition, and she ran towards him, leaving the protection of Omega where “Uncle Al” embraced her in a hug. Omega’s body shook, barely repressing his rage, fear gripping his chest. “Thalia, can you ah, can you come over here, I think Al has some important things to do.”

“Ah nah, I’ve got time. Hey Thalia, got you something,” reaching into his jacket, Al gave her a small necklace that was strangely familiar. “It belonged to your mom, I just happened to “find it” lying around.” Omega’s nerves stood on edge as Al placed the necklaces around his daughter’s throat.

No Caption Provided

“There you go. Say, why don’t you go off to…however you got here, while your dad and I talk, okay?” Thalia, looking a little sad to be left out of the situation, walked off to her dad’s car. “So best buddy, it’s been awhile, hasn’t it?”

No longer able to contain his rage, Omega ran over to his counterpart, gripping him by the shoulder and crushing him against a tomb. “You son of a… how dare you show your face, after what you did!”

“Agh, I didn’t do much, I mean, It wouldn’t have lasted long anyways,” Alpha nonchalantly spoke, breaking Omega’s grip.

Gritting his teeth the weapon reached down, ready to slit Alpha’s throat. “Ah ah ah, you wouldn’t want little Thalia to get hurt would you? I sure don’t,” Alpha’s face then became serious, looking at Omega with his own amount of anger building. Tension built between the two as thunder began to sound off in the sky above, with a lightning lighting the sky above. “She is part of your bloodline, she inherits your genes. We both know she won’t grow up to be, “normal.” I personally came to pick her up, recruit her.”

”You think I would let you do that?!” Omega’s tone did not hide any of his hatred for his brother before him. “You will never, ever, get to see her again, and if I see YOU again, I swear I will…”

“You’ll do what? Kill me? You already tried. Besides, I wasn’t here to ask, merely to tell. So, spend your moments well, they won’t last very long.” And on those words, Alpha turned, leaving Omega in the graveyard, with the sun setting, and night approaching. With a shaky breath, Omega quickly went to his daughter, and before she could ask anything, he was already driving off, hoping to get her as far away from this place as possible.

…..

Wait Daddy, I’m not tired yet. Can’t I stay up a little longer? Pleeeeaaassee?” the young girl spoke, her arms wrapped tightly around her father’s neck. The two were at the cabin Omega had decided to bring them to. The cold night brought with it more snow, pattering against the windows outside, wind blowing it across the deep forest. Secretly, Omega had brought her to his safe house, hoping to get as far away from everything. Omega knew they would never stop hunting them, and even in public, his family wasn’t really well known for subtlety, he couldn’t endanger their lives as well as Thalia's.

Chuckling to himself, Omega lifted his daughter up into his arms, cradling her, with a smile tugging at the sides of his face. “C’mon Thalia, you know the rules. It’s bedtime.” Hoisting her up, and allowing her to grab onto his neck into a piggyback ride, Omega walked her over to her room before placing her down into the bed, tucking her in and putting a kiss on her forehead before beginning to walk away.

“Goodnight Thalia,” with these words Omega leaves his daughter to sleep peacefully.

Omega closed the door silently behind him. As he turned, the snapping of a branch caught his attention, as he whipped his head to look in the direction of the sound. His head jerked in similar fashion to a bird to pin point the source of the noise, slowly creeping forward, grabbing a pistol from a nearby drawer. Flinging open the front door, he began to move from left to right, staring intently into the dark. The moonlight shined down from above, reflecting off the snow and giving the area a hauntingly beautiful glow.

But none of this mattered to the man. His only goal was the safety of the only thing that mattered anymore.

For 10 minutes Omega stared into the darkness before him, his vision giving him no evidence of an intruder. But he knew better, someone had to be out here. He knew his family all too well. Omega came to an abrupt halt, struck with a thought so obvious, sudden, and immediate, that it was the equivalent of a sledgehammer to the chest.

His family knew him all too well...

“THALIA!” Omega sprinted to the cabin, running at high speeds, and this time, blew through the door, all common sense and thought escaping his mind as he burst into the building.

“Hey Daddy, uncle Al came here,” Thalia's face beamed as she held Alpha’s hand. Al’s smile was that of pure, disgusting, disturbing evil.

Hello brother.

Alpha lifted his handgun, and fired.

The next few moments were a blur. Omega lunged, and he and Alpha came to blows, shots were fired, and then, suddenly, a blade protruded through Omega’s stomach, he heard screaming, and another shot. A wounded Alpha fled the scene with a crooked grin on his face, that of one who's accomplished his job.

Omega felt blood spurt from his mouth, all-encompassing ringing noise filled the air. His body burned, electricity sparked around his frame, and his heart thudded against his being with unimaginable speeds. He looked down and was met with a glowing chest, signaling an event.

But with all of this, Omega looked around, hoping to see something, anything as to help him with the location of his daughter. However, what he saw did not help, and anything that resembled conscious thought left him, and instead gave way to despair.

Thalia was sprawled against the ground, lying on her back, with an expressionless tone on her face. Her eyes were empty, and with her head on its side, a trail of blood lined down her forehead.

It was the look of the dead.

There were no words, there was only a sad, broken man, grasping at his lifeless daughters body, and cradling it in his arms, sobbing, tears that burned his very being, hotter than the light in his chest, and more painful than the blade that protruded from him. He gently wiped away the blood from Thalia's forehead, trying his best to retain the image of his daughter that he wanted, one that smiled, and looked at him as if he were a hero, as if he were invincible. Nothing bad would happen as long as he was there to help.

But he hadn’t been there to stop Alpha, who even now continued to spread the distance between him and the cabin. Gripping his daughter one last time, he felt the pressure in his chest build up to its peak, and in a flash of brilliant light, he erupted, an explosion engulfing the cabin, the ground, the tress, and anything unfortunate enough to be in the surrounding area, sending them into oblivion.

…...

And when it was over, Omega, lying there, held his daughter, trying as hard as he could to keep her intact. But he wasn’t strong enough. Wind came by, the harsh, cruel winter breeze sweeping his daughter away from him, so as she was nothing more than dust in the wind.

He had nothing.

Omega, shaking with sadness, looked down at his hands with horror.

But a flash caught his eyes, and looking forward, he saw, in the snow, the necklace. With one, single driven thought scorching his mind, he crawled forward, clasping his hand tightly around it into a white knuckled grip, pulling it closer to him as gathered himself up to his knees and hung his head, wishing for darkness to take him.

The ground around him began to steadily gather snow once more, and the eerie glow of the moon returned, bathing Omega with light.

And with that, grief overtook him once more, and quietly wrapped his arms around his head, crying, with no restriction, nothing holding back the sorrow.

20 years later

Omega looked down at the city below him, cold hatred piercing through the night. Under the full moon, he wrapped his hand around the necklace around his throat, looking at it with quiet contemplation.

He wanted nothing more than death. It was a treasure, something that would end his dreary life, relieve him the cruel thing known as existence. He wished nothing more than to rest his weary head. He returned his gaze at Gothic City, his eyes flashing red.

But he had a job. One final task.

Revenge.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So........what do you guys think?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: This is TOTALLY allowed to be on the RPG page. Good work!

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SilverWolf99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers