The Lion and the Wolf

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Point Place, Wisconsin

The news of a Wolf-Boy in the small town of Point Place, brought Gen with a smile upon his face. Lycans were something that made him quake with excitement. He had always wanted to be tooth and nail with one. This one was nonetheless a child, maybe early 20s and it was running. Another was in the area, but he smelled of age and musk. Gen was in search for a nubile body to call his own, and with a toothy grin he came up to the young wolf. He was in full transformation, a mane that ran from his head to the middle of his back, long fingers that seemed to shine in the dying light. He was at the waters edge searching for the very beast that was hunting him, soon to find just that.

As Gen stood a few yards from the beast teetering the line between shadow and reality he discarded the body he was inhabiting. Crawling from the mouth a full head of a demonic parasite came forth from his jaw. Cracking and sounds of bones breaking echo within the shadow realm, blood squirts as he easily steps out of the husk that now remains. As soon as the body hits the floor it ignites, months of pure demonic energy keeping it alive, it no longer holds its forms. Turning into a pile of gore and ashes, Gen shakes like a dog blood splattering everywhere. Moving through his realm he moves closer to the beast, until he is right next to him hidden in the darkness that slowly surrounds him.

Finally the beast boy realizes what is going on, as the moon light slowly dwindles from his eye sight. Screaming loudly and roaring something fearsome he tries to swing his sharp as knives talons, only to cut into the very shadows and nothing else. An echo appears from the shadows and whispers into his ear "Enjoy your fleeting moments of freedom....they will be your last."The beast opens its mouth to let out a mighty roar only for Gen in his parasite form to dive head first into his mouth. His skull cracks and shatters as he dives into the body, slowly his body slime covered slides down its throat taking root. Controlling the nervous system and all other systems within the body the moment his brain assumes control over the body. The skull heals instantly and pops as bones snap back into place.

No Caption Provided

His body convulsing for the last time as the former host, the Lycan tries to fight back one last time in the thralls of death. Now in full control Gen opens his eyes, seeing in an almost night vision like eyes he smiles. His senses have been quadrupled, and he is honestly impressed by the biology of Lycan anatomy. Looking to his hands and how his talons are nearly as strong as his demon form, he stands in awe at the new power he has just claimed for himself. As he stands marveling at himself he smells something, his Lycan part of his brain tells him that something is near @the_hunter. An without turning he speaks to him "Please...lets not play hide and seek on such a beautiful night."

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Greystoke Industries - New York

In his office high above the city streets, William stood at his window with a stoic gaze. The crimson haze of sunset faded to darkness, and the lights of the city began to illuminate the night sky. This truly was a city that never slept. Closing his eyes, William could hear the sounds of the city beneath him: the horn of a taxi cab, the usual cursing that followed... the chatter of thousands upon thousands... a siren... and then suddenly it all faded as a knock came to William's door.

"Enter." he said.

In walked one of his security personnel - not just any personnel, but one of his immortals in human form carrying a tablet. "We found the boy in Wisconsin, my lord..." he said with a heavy tone. "...We were too late."

Immediately, Greystoke activated the console at his desk and the room was sealed. The door was automatically locked and panels rose that covered the windows.

Linking his tablet with the display board, the security adviser projected a three-dimensional holographic image of what transpired. "Our operatives tracked the boy to the outskirts of Point Place, Wisconsin." he began. "By the time they reached him, this is what they found..."

The projection came up of armed immortal operatives making their way through the forest and coming up on a clearing. Something large stood there with its back to them. As their night vision scopes zoomed in closer to record their target, a sick voice said, "Please... let's not play hide and seek on such a beautiful night..."

With that, the creature turned and lunged straight at the detachment. As the image came up of the creature's face, William stood straight up from his chair and paused the feed. Looking at the protruding fangs and talons of the beast in disgust, he said, "What is this?"

"An abomination, my lord..." the adviser replied. "It gets worse..." As he resumed the feed from the helmet cam's, it showed the beast literally ripping through the immortals as if they were nothing. As some tried to change into their lycan form to even the odds, they were cut down as the beast literally ripped them apart before they could change.

As the footage stopped, William sat back down in his chair and said, "They weren't strong enough to stop it..."

"No my lord, they weren't." the adviser replied. "Shall I call in for reinforcements to hunt it down?"

"No..." William said. "I will go..."

"But you saw what it did to a detachment of immortals!" he protested.

"They were younger... inexperienced..." William said, heading over towards the mantel above the fireplace. "This calls for one who is older... stronger... more experienced in the art of death... This beast wants to test the might of our kind and hunt us down for SPORT. Now it's time for one of us to hunt HIM down... He's MINE."

With that, the adviser was dismissed and William loosened the tie around his neck. Activating the console above the fireplace, the room began to change and weapons caches rose up. Walls turned to reveal more pieces of Greystoke's ever-growing armory as well. Finally, the floor opened and the mantel of the Hunter rose up.

After suiting up, the Hunter made his way to the roof of Greystoke Industries. Through his mask, he brought up the display of the small incoming aircraft. Planting his feet on the roof, the Hunter listened for the small approaching jet and made ready for the jump. Gathering his strength, he suddenly leaped up into the sky - rising up nearly one hundred feet. Aiming his grapnel at the aircraft, he fired and it latched onto the hull - whisking him away like the wind as it flew towards the West.

Wisconsin

A few hours later, the moon was at its height and the jet was over the designated area. As the door opened up, William looked down below, took a deep breath, then dove straight out. With his body shooting through the air, the Greystoke Legend flipped sharply and landed upon his feet - creating a massive crater in the earth.

When the dust cleared, the Hunter rose up. Turning his head to the side, he cracked his neck and loosened up his shoulders. He then sniffed the air and caught the scent of his kin. The forests of Wisconsin were old and many of them remained untouched. Therefore, William took to the trees and made his way towards his query.

Finally, he came to a small clearing near a river. He remembered it from the images captured earlier. Sure enough, the bodies of his kin still lay there - hacked, slashed, and utterly mutilated. Dropping down to the ground, the Hunter listened carefully as he approached the corpses. He looked around while kneeling down to examine the bodies.

The size of the talon marks was incredible and the slashes were deep - meaning that the creature had immense strength. As for the marks made by teeth... they were vicious, yet calculated. There was much more to it though, for each of the corpses were missing parts... limbs, organs, etc... parts that could not be found in the surrounding area. This meant that they were either consumed... or taken as trophies...

Finally, he looked at the shell casings on the ground. The immortals had discharged their weapons and had actually made the creature bleed... Searching the area for a ballistic trajectory, the Hunter finally found a slight trail of blood; but it did not go far at all - meaning that the creature had in fact... a healing factor that could rival his own.

Touching the spot of dried blood, William rubbed the tip of his glove in it then brought it up to his mask. He took in the creature's scent. Sniffing the air, he could tell that the creature was still close. In fact, he was too close. Reaching for his knife, the Hunter suddenly spun around to defend himself...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: Gen couldnt believe at how much his new body was an improvement over his old, smiling at his blood drenched hands and torso he couldn't believe such speed could be given in such a short amount of time. The bodies of those who had come to take the boy, and subsequently his new body were strung in all directions. Pieces here and there, far and wide the carnage was massive. Not since his days as a demon and in the pit were such things possible. Such carnage and feral nature, he was enjoying every moment.

Even his sense of smell was ten fold over his previous bodies, why he never decided to take on the body of a lycan before was beyond him now. He could see now that they are a force to be reckoned with, and now perhaps he could be a leader of sorts. Once he understood his new body he would try and mingle with those of his kind, both demon and Lycan. Two separate species fused and forged into something completely different, a hybrid one would say. He could feel everything that he was, and that what he was becoming beginning to transform him at a molecular level. The moon high in the sky he knew it was time, he had learned enough from watching those who had tried to attack him. Their transformations were instantaneous, and vicious. Almost like a switch in his brain he went from a more animal human hybrid in appearance to that of a beast. His body doubled in size in an instant and the pain was unimaginable. He never thought that such a transformation could be so painful, he had transformed into his demon form more times than he could count. An they never were painful, he had never felt so much pain in his life.

So as the transformation finished he was in a frenzied state, feral in every sense of the word. Slashing at anything and everything around him, even more so than his initial capture of the body. He went wild and he could smell...no he could sense something near. Without thinking further his body went into attack mode, and pounced on the target.

But the target sensed him coming a mile away and had a knife out and thrust it forward. Slicing the tendons in his hand and embedding itself into his flesh. A mighty roar escaped his body as the pain of the knife filled his mind, overcoming the animal inside with sheer pain. Gen was again able to take control of this new body, still transformed he stood nearly nine feet tall and towered over the man before him. Sniffing the air he knew he was like himself, or at least partially. He composed himself and stepped back peeling the knife away from his hand, and wincing through the pain as he stepped back even further. Calming his mind his transformed form was slowly reverting, and he was again more human in appearance. Now standing naked steam flowing from his body, he looked the man in the eyes and smiled "You smell familiar...please tell me your not here to hurt me too?"Attempting to play the fool, he hoped this one was not as foolish as the others had been. He didnt want to kill anymore of the lycans, they could one day prove helpful. But if this one decided to react like they had, he would do the same as he did hours prior...he would rip him apart piece by piece.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Hunter

Upon seeing the creature, William's eyes became a feral yellow color and began to glow through his mask in the moonlight. "You...." he growled, tearing the blade away from the creature's flesh. "I am not here to hurt you..." he said, sheathing the blade. "I am here to KILL you... abomination..." With that, the Hunter rose up and raced towards his opponent.

In his peripheral vision, he noticed the surrounding terrain and decided to use the trees to his advantage. As he neared the beast before him, the Greystoke Legend quickly side-stepped to the right. Then, placing his right foot against a nearby tree, he pushed off and twisted his hips sharply - aiming a powerful roundhouse kick towards the side of the creature's head.

If the attack connected, Greystoke's armored shin would contact Gen's temple - the impact of the blow exerting enough force to crash through the trunk of a tree. Against a hardened immortal such as Gen, it was highly doubtful that the blow would cause immediate death; but regardless it would surely cause him to become briefly bewildered or at least cause his arms to become raised in defense. Hence came the first level of his attack - the deception, a means to cause confusion or distraction.

As his feet silently touched the ground, the Cerebral Assassin immediately deployed the second level of attack - the intent. Having just delivered an attack upwardly, he then crouched low to the ground and lunged forward. Using his lowered position and Gen's height to his advantage, the Apex Predator attempted to shoot for a double-legged takedown - grasping his arms around Gen's legs at the knees, driving forward, then thrusting up with his entire body in order to make the beast go airborne before he came crashing down with a devastating slam.

Once more drawing his large knife, William let out a roar and drove the blade straight down towards the creature's eye... Nevertheless, despite the combination of cunning strategy and raw brutality which the Cerebral Assassin displayed in his attacks, deep down he knew that the battle was far from over. This creature was unlike anything he had ever encountered before...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smiling as the man before him saw through it all, saw through the attempt at fooling him into thinking he was a weak creature in need of help. He moved with such speed it almost made Gen jump, but he knew that the first attack was only a distraction. Watching as he moved so swiftly against the tree in an attempt to strike at Gen's head. He moved just slightly to move in the opposite direction of the attack. Stepping out of the attacks range he smiled as he braced himself, his senses heightened to a new level he heard the muscles contract in preparation for another attack within his opponents body.

His demon and now lycan biology was slowly revealing itself, everything was at his fingertips. His senses were on overdrive, something he would have to marvel at another time. Just as the man before him leaped at his legs he leaped straight up, feeling the mans arms wrap around his feet just in time he was dragged swiftly back down to the ground with a loud thud. His attempt at escaping the grapple was failed, and he felt the wind escape his lungs as his body was slammed into the branch riddled earth. But he couldnt allow for the pain to take his concentration away from the battle, rolling quickly to avoid the long knife he watched as it inches away slammed into the earth and kicked up dirt. Roaring loudly he pushed off the ground and spun in the air, as he spun he transformed back into his monstrous and feral state. As he spun and transformed he landed a few feet away from the man.

Sliding on the dirt and mud he growled low as his body dropped closer to the ground, he appeared as a lion waiting for the foolish gazelle to make another mistake. "So it seems that I am not as great as an actor as I believed myself to be huh? What gave me away?"Gesturing to his new face "Was it the angelic face plastered on the body of the man who tore your friends to pieces?" smiling wide he waited for an answer and for the foolish man to act on impulse.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standing across from the monster in the moonlight, the Hunter let out a loud roar of his own. Like two alpha predators sizing each other up, the two immortals circled each other. "It was your stench..." William replied with a growl. However, something was not right. The way this creature moved in this form... it was too fast, too calculating... Its strength, speed, and reflexes (which would usually be a faint shadow of William's) were given aid by something unnatural.

A blow which would have slain most immortal beings seemed to have little effect upon the beast. Indeed, that particular strike had fallen many in its path; and thus this creature avoided it with ease. A new tactic was needed. In a look of curiosity, the Hunter tilted his head to the side and said, "What are you?" Swiftly changing direction, the Cerebral Assassin began to pace back and forth - eyeing his opponent and watching his every move.

"However," he continued. "Don't tell me... SHOW me..." With that, the Hunter's eyes glowed fiercely in the moonlight as he motioned for the beast to attack. "When this is over," William said, almost mockingly. "I am going to mount your head on my wall and let my lowest immortals feed on your flesh... I've seen faster AND stronger than you... and they shared a similar fate... Now show me what you can do... or are you all talk?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter:

The two watched each other with such vigor if there looks kill, they would both be laying sprawled upon the earth they step onto. Gen paces in the opposite direction as the man before him, he smiles wide as he is barked, and growled at by the Lycan before him. He can sense the confusion within the pitiful beasts mind, he has no idea of what he has stepped into. What fight is to come if Gen was to fully go ravenous, he can feel his gullet churn as the animal inside contemplates ripping the Lycan to pieces and devouring him piece by piece. But the man inside Gen, knows that a foe like this would be entertaining that keeping him alive would be far more fun than simply killing him out right.

Wishing to explain exactly how he came to this body he now resides in, he knows that showing will be much more enjoyable for him and torturing for the lycan before him. "You wish me to show you what I am? So be it....let me show you what this body looked like before I took control."His body shuddering violently and his bones cracking and shrinking instantly transforming his appearance into that of the young man who once called this body his own. Mocking the Lycan he changed his voice to that of the young mans and cried out to the Lycan "Where were you brother? Why couldn't you have kept me safe? Are we not of the same species? Same blood runs through my veins as they do you."As he poked and prodded at the Lycans emotions he moved closer and closer with his pacing until he was nearly an arms reach away "But no...you let this foul thing, this DEMON take control of my mind and body."Chuckling now as he returned to his beastial form that towered over the Lycan at nine feet tall. His bones broke and healed as he transformed into his brutish form.

"Yes you heard right Lycan....first time its been done in such a pure way hasnt it? A pure specimen of two powerful species beneath the skin, the blood of both mixing and melding into something magnificant."Standing still for a moment he looked at his arms and body up and down showing off his large arms and body "I must say if I knew what would happen, I would of done this YEARS ago.....such a pleasant taste it is to have so many senses at my disposal. To use every fiber of my body in a strike, we demons are powerful....but this is...pleasurable....Let me show you..."In the blink of an eye he was gone not into the shadows, but Gen was moving at such a speed he was almost invisible. Moving in a zigzag motion he moved around the Lycan for a brief moment before striking, lunging forward with his large hands and swiping up vertically then downward down his chest.

Then reappearing from his quick movements he bounced off the ground and into the air, coming down with enough force to up root a boulder he slammed down with both hands talons drawn ready to open up the Lycan's face and torso. Feet hitting the ground he spun around sending a full elbow into the chest of the lycan, if each attack had landed the damage would be severe.