The League of Shadows

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5851  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Mercy_: (I'll respond later, I wanna work something into my next response :D)

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5852  Edited By Kratesis

@Gambler: Hehehe, if I ever do a 'LL's history of the vine' its going to be the intro of the LeBeau section.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5853  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis: lol nice

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5854  Edited By Mercy_

@Gambler said:

@Mercy_: (I'll respond later, I wanna work something into my next response :D)

Is this something that I'll like or not...? I always get worried when you use that face, it usually means you're about to torture me ;p

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5855  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Mercy_: No idea what you're talking about

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5856  Edited By Mercy_

@Gambler: The fact that you derive sick satisfaction from angering me.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5857  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Mercy_: Hahahaah wha? You've lost your mind lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5858  Edited By Mercy_

@Gambler: mmmmhm

Avatar image for leagueofshadows
LeagueOfShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler: @Mercy_: Lock this please theres a new one :)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5860  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Mercy_: As the LeBeau Lineage prepared another of his traditional passive aggressive retorts he was surprisingly interrupted by the harmonic chime of his Iphone. Ushering not a word he simply looked at the text with emotionless eyes before sliding the slenderized updated version back inside his jacket. "She has claimed another LeBeau, dee.....first LeBeau I had ever known, my father." pausing as he had yet to display any visible signs of inner struggle, "I am in, chere. But dhere is something you should know. I have been forming an underground movement in France for dee last year. My initial design was to unleash dhem upon dee World Empires one at a time but recent events have forced my hand. Now dhey shall act as I my personal protectors until such team I can redirect their focus back to my original machination. Cass, meet dee L.M.L.F." (LeBeau Mutant Liberation Front) extending his hand backwards to reveal a host of eccentrically crafted mutants. Each with its own unique backstory and mutations. "Dhey will turn dee tide in our favor"

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5861  Edited By Kratesis

@Gambler said:

@Mercy_: As the LeBeau Lineage prepared another of his traditional passive aggressive retorts he was surprisingly interrupted by the harmonic chime of his Iphone. Ushering not a word he simply looked at the text with emotionless eyes before sliding the slenderized updated version back inside his jacket. "She has claimed another LeBeau, dee.....first LeBeau I had ever known, my father." pausing as he had yet to display any visible signs of inner struggle, "I am in, chere. But dhere is something you should know. I have been forming an underground movement in France for dee last year. My initial design was to unleash dhem upon dee World Empires one at a time but recent events have forced my hand. Now dhey shall act as I my personal protectors until such team I can redirect their focus back to my original machination. Cass, meet dee L.M.L.F." (LeBeau Mutant Liberation Front) extending his hand backwards to reveal a host of eccentrically crafted mutants. Each with its own unique backstory and mutations. "Dhey will turn dee tide in our favor"

Not even Gambler can escape the damn cell phone!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5862  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Kratesis: Was gonna go with something more elaborate but I cheapened out cause I'm concentrating on building a new team :P

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5863  Edited By Kratesis

@Gambler: Sweet. A team to take me out I hope!

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5864  Edited By 614azrael

@Gambler: slaps him for not moving to the other thread thats at the same place :P that an not doing job of a mod n locking ^_~

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5865  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@614azrael: lol I already told you we needed a location, this is an event that has already happened. It predates you taking control so just keep your pants on :P we're almost ready to move. (besides, its the most action this thread has gotten in months lol)

@Kratesis: :)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5866  Edited By 614azrael

No Caption Provided

@Gambler

actually as you suggested Jean had stepped down and a new person had taken place its current ;P and while it yes has been most action here in awhile I want it in new one lol. Dont make me slap ya again(yes i added the last bit just to use pic lol)

Avatar image for the_cramoisi_fleur
The Cramoisi Fleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@614azrael: Jean stepping down happened almost a month ago. You didnt become leader until.....yesterday? Day before maybe lol. Dont lie, you were doing that little battle for leadership thing. Dont worry about whats going on here, worry about your thread lmao

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5868  Edited By 614azrael

@The Cramoisi Fleur: like a week just been working on creating it xP either way tis ova moves to new one ^_~

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5869  Edited By The_Assassin_

Place nice people :P

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5870  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@614azrael: hahaha nope

@The_Assassin_: Its all in good fun

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5871  Edited By 614azrael

@Gambler: Your only real reason not to lock like you should is stuborness or lazyness

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5872  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@614azrael: Its my thread, I'm currently using it, why would I lock it o_O once we're done I'll lock it lol. Concentrate on your thread for petes sakes hahahaha aint no one bothering you by posting in here crazy lol

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5873  Edited By 614azrael

@Gambler:

just as you enjoy being a pain in the a** so do I :P that and it would BE my thread if you were able to switch up original acount, its because you couldn't new one exists :P and it does bother me, theres two threads with similar name it aint natural my comprehensions all gone wack. Tis MADNESS!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5874  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@614azrael: hahahaah HA! I might bring this back then just for sh!ts and giggles :D

Avatar image for esther_cotillard
Esther_Cotillard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambler Keep that av. ;)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5876  Edited By Mercy_

@Gambler said:

Her first instinct was to reach for a weapon and that was exactly what she did. With her breath fogging on the air and her left hand resting gently on the hilt of a kukri she walked up and down the line of ragtag mutants, much as a general inspecting an army would be. Some were trained well and it was evident just in the way that they stood, others not so much. "You overrode my security systems to hide a mutant army?" Turning to look at him over her shoulder, a single eyebrow arched she was both annoyed and impressed. "I'm sorry for your loss, Jean, it's something we're both too well acquainted with."

Avatar image for the_cramoisi_fleur
The Cramoisi Fleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mercy_ said:

Her first instinct was to reach for a weapon and that was exactly what she did. With her breath fogging on the air and her left hand resting gently on the hilt of a kukri she walked up and down the line of ragtag mutants, much as a general inspecting an army would be. Some were trained well and it was evident just in the way that they stood, others not so much. "You overrode my security systems to hide a mutant army?" Turning to look at him over her shoulder, a single eyebrow arched she was both annoyed and impressed. "I'm sorry for your loss, Jean, it's something we're both too well acquainted with."

Placing her hand upon Jean's shoulder she whispered, "We should go, it is unwise to remain in the open." Turning towards Cass while her half cape floated around her side caught in the cold mountain breeze she nodded, "Come Ms. O'Rourke, France awaits." motioning as the LMLF boarded Jean's cloaked jet of unequaled versatility.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5878  Edited By Mercy_

@The Cramoisi Fleur: Mentally communicating with the implant that lead back to her SEER systems she set the tracker that was embedded inside of her to key in Kazarian to her position, They may have a temporarily mutual goal, but she didn't trust Jean nor any of his cohorts with her life beyond the length of time that it served their needs. Boarding the craft she took a seat across from Jean, pushing her seat back slightly from the small table between them to accommodate the burgeoning baby bump. "Read me in on what your capabilities are."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5879  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@Mercy_: lets continue over in New France

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5880  Edited By Mercy_

@Gambler: Go for it.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5881  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Mercy_ (You still haven't told me about the baby -.-)