The Last Stand

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#201  Edited By Final Arrow

As her words hit him , He was to late to stop the orbs one hit her , As she began to fall , Arrow dropped his sword and ran sliding on his knees to catch her , Tears in his eyes , Running a hand over the wound "GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE " Holding her head to his chest he rocked back and forth "GOD Beth im sorry".

An erpution of shadow phantoms exploded upwards in a spiral of hate flying out over the city blocking out the moon adn flying into the city , Then he felt it a breath on his neck he looked at her "Beth my sweet im sorry , Im so sorry" He ran his hand over her cheek and thanked all that was mighty, She is alive .

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#202  Edited By Walkingstone

It hadn't hurt, she realised as she lay there, her eyes only half open. There was a great numbness with warmth spreading down from where the orb had hit her stomach. "Chris," she whispered. "S...stop apologising... Need... need a doctor..."

Avatar image for dark_lord_sturm
Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

"Lord gambler Havok is training some girl as opposed to our mission and currently Freak and akwa are eluding all detection it appears they left before we arrived sir" said sturm as he kneeled "May I show you something as well master?".

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Final Arrow

Putting his arms underneath her "We have the best doctors at the VV " Pushing off the ground as hard as he could , He flew back to HQ as fast as he could.

He knew what this would mean he would have to explain his actions to Gambler , But he did not care at the moment all that matered was Beths Life and it would be saved, I will Help Z when I know she is safe

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#205  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler was furious, his right hand man, Death had shown emotion and spared the live of a hero.

"Rise Lord Sturm, it seems we may have a problem. Arrow has grown weak, and can not be trusted."

Gambler sat back in his thrown. "Show me this thing you speak of."

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

sturm teleported something to gambler and there was an unusual rifle like weapon "I call it the singularity rifle It can eliminate nearly any hero in a single shot as it fires a black hole (we all know what they can do) with it the war can be ended with ease as no hero can survive a black hole or escape one we shall be victorious soon and I have already begun to mass produce them".

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Walkingstone

"VV... No..." Beth tried feebly to push at him, make him turn around, anything. "They... they killed... all... Chris..." She was losing consciousness and fought with each breath to stay awake and not to die. "Nightwalker... get..." Her eyes rolled back and she slumped against him, no longer resisting.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#208  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Tlieso walked into the room to see an agitated Gambler in a discussion with a man in an odd suit.

"What troubles you Lord Gambler?"
Post Edited:2007-05-30 19:13:18

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lord_Sturm says:

"sturm teleported something to gambler and there was an unusual rifle like weapon "I call it the singularity rifle It can eliminate nearly any hero in a single shot as it fires a black hole (we all know what they can do) with it the war can be ended with ease as no hero can survive a black hole or escape one we shall be victorious soon and I have already begun to mass produce them"."

Gambler looked the weapon up and down.

"How many are there? Is this the prototype? I want you to hult production on this weapon. But this one, this one I'll keep. I want to show this to an old friend of mine."

Gambler waived his and and dismissed Lord Sturm.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Final Arrow

Blowing into the med Lab "Help her now " They did not dare to argue , they began working on her , after hours passed the doctor came out , Moving so fast nothing could see him the doctor was pushed up against the wall "Your next words better be the ones I want to hear" , "She .....she will live my lord ,"

Arrow dropped him and walked to Beths side pickingup the drips and everything she needed he flew her to his room and placed her on the Bed "You are save now my chambers a protected by my magic", He waved a hand and a portal opened behind him "when you are strong thsi will take you to Nightwalker I must go to Gambler, Know this Beth you always had my heart , you are my one ture weakness,".

With that he stood the doors of his room opened , guards surrounded him , the doors began to close he looked back one more time at Beth and the door closed "Bye".

"You will come with us " Arrow flicked his finger and all the guards feel down dead "I AM STILL DEATH DO NOT TREAT ME ANY LESS" walking over the bodys he headed to his lords chambers, Standing out side the throne room he waited for Gambler to open the doors.

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

Sturm walked away and saw arrow "Lord gambler has been waiting for you Arrow and he's not happy about what you did" said sturm as he walked out the door. (opening it). "Nanobots halt production of weapon omega23"

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Tlieso heard the commotion outside & faded into the shadows in the back of the room.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrows face turned pure white "who do you think you are adressing I am death and you supioer if I had time to spare you would be dead ".

With that said arrow walked to his lord

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Walkingstone

Her eyes cracked open as she was laid down so gently on the bed. Everything was fluffy and covered in cotton wool as she tried to move. Her arms and legs were like lead so she just allowed herself to be helped by her love. Just as she was about to reply to his heart-felt, beautiful words, her nightmares came back. Men surrounded him, taking him away, forcing him away, again. She couldn't move, the drugs were still too thick in her system. All she could do was watch the door close.

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

"Idiot he will get the proper punishment for showing emotions" said sturm.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler sat on the throne with his hands under his chin. He slowly rose to his feet as Arrow entered the room.

"Did I do something? Have I not giving you everything?

Gambler waited for a response, and just as Arrow opened his mouth Gambler interrupted.

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU SPARE THAT WOMAN'S LIFE!! YOUR MY FINEIEST HORSEMEN, YOUR $#@!ING DEATH AND YET YOU SPARED HER LIFE."

Magnetic energy was building as Gambler started to lose control. "You jeprodize everything my father built, everything we worked so hard for. What would you have me do? Let the two of you go, let you go and start a life togther? Bring her before me Arrow, do this and I may spare your life."

Gambler turned and returned to his thrown.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Final Arrow

"My lord You have given me everything , But have I ever asked for any of it, I was beside you the whole way , Putting fear into the NAo are battle for the VV , I was there right by your side, Protecting you fighting for you."

Arrow slowly walked closer "I have never failed you till this day , I will not harm her and I will not allow anyone else to ethier ", Pulling his sword he cut deep into his hand, then placing it on the ground .

"I Swear on my blood that I am yours to command to control I am your sword " The room filled with shadow men "I will kill on command , destroy citys for you . I am your Horseman I AM DEATH" with those words Arrow feel to his knees in front of his lord each shadow man followed there leaders actions " I bow before you LORD GAMBLER"

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

"I am glad I am beyond love It's sickening" said sturm.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Walkingstone

Big shiny, swirling column of bendy light was glowing next to the bed. She stared at it for a long time, wondering if she was alive or if the pain of watching him taken away again had finally done what no other being had ever managed. Dragging herself up, she grabbed her guns, clutching them to her chest, almost cuddling them. She should stay, fight for him, but every step was like wading through water. Eying the portal, she sighed and wrote him a short note. With a kiss to the paper, she stepped into the portal and was gone.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Rise, rise old friend. I believe you. She can stay here and rest as long as she needs. Have my personal doctors check her out and make sure she's fine. You may go to her and tell her all is fine."

Gambler waited for Arrow to leave. Picking up the com-link he called Lord Strum.

"Lord S come in, I want you to go and KILL this women that Arrow protects. She's in his room. Go there and kill her. And if Arrow gets in your way..............kill him to."

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

"Yes my lord It will be done" said sturm "Now Let's see how I can kill her aha here's my anti-matter rifle (it does not fire a gram it fires microscopic amounts but it still wreaks havok) .
Post Edited:2007-05-30 20:02:49

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Emerging from the shadows Tlieso walked over toward Lord Gambler. With a wave of her hand she levitated a tray holding a glass decanter & several glasses over.

"Care for a drink my lord? Today has been quite interesting."

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

Grabbing his anti-matter rifle he looks for beth "Once I find her she'll die in a firey explosion of death heheheh" thought sturm.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler looked at Tlieso, "That would be most appreciated Tlieso. I already know Arrow is going to be a problem, he is my oldest ally and closet friend, and now I may have to kill him."

Gambler sat back in his throne. With a wave of his hand he brought a second chair next to his.

"Have a seat Tlieso, I do not wish to be alone."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Final Arrow

Walking in behind Lord Sturm "are you lost little man " Arrow powers where growing he had not forgot the insult this little whelp had payed him earlier , "Go to the throne room I will follow behind you.

Looking over the room he was glad to see Beth had escaped , He also knew his portols left no trace , Hence why he made such a good killer, Closing his eyes , he thought bye Beth "MOVE STURM" , Walking to the throne room it was time he thought.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Lady Tlieso

"Thank you my lord."

Smiling at him she handed him a glass from the tray still levitating beside her. As she sat in the chair next to her Lord she adjusted the bottom if her gown.

"Lord Sturm is an interesting choice my Lord. I do hope that you are not disappointed this day."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow walked into See Tieso sitting with Gambler " Tlieso , My lord I wish for you to put Lord Sturm under my command , I will bring you the head off Hazard as prove of my loyalty to you ", Arrow looked over at his fellow horsemen, The horsemen was like a bother hood , they could sense each other and knew each others powers.

Arrow was the strongest of the four that is why he was Death Gamblers sword, He had always wondered about the chosing of this horseman but he had began to understand wht she was capablr of.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler stood up and put his arm around the shoulders of Arrow.

"Walk with me Death. I have no doubt that you are capable of killing Captain Hazzard, but that is being taken care of. I have something else in mind. I want you to track down Clark and Logan and Omega Red. Kill the two healers, but I want Clark alive, he may be useful. I shall place Lord S under your control and if need be take him with you." Gambler nodded to Arrow as he motioned and the doors opened.

"Leave me, and do not fail Arrow, I want this Clark brought before me."

He returned to his thrown and the company of Pestilence.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Gazing at Arrow standing before her, she could sense all the conflicted emotions pouring from the man. She sensed him judging her & sat a bit straighter in her chair. Tlieso knew that Arrow was Lord Gamblers first in command but she wondered at his choice to align with Sturm.

Turning to the imposing man beside her, "You have certainly given him a daunting task, my lord. I wonder how those two will work together. It should be very entertaining regardless."
Post Edited:2007-05-30 20:41:21

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Hahaha, you are very perseptive Tlieso. The truth is I dont expect them both to return alive. I have no room in my court for fools and those who cannot be trusted shall pay with there lives. If I wanted to ensure success I would have sent you and the rest of my Horsemen."

Gambler looked into Tlieso eye's and extended his hand to her.

"Will you walk with me?"

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Tlieso took his hand & rose from her seat.

"Your views are astute as always my Lord. Your confidence in the Horsemen is appreciated. I will never fail you."

Following him out of the room she closed the door behind them with a slight wave of her hand.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#232  Edited By Spectrum

After centuries away from the earth Spectrum senses a strange change within the earths energgy signiture plauged by concern he returns to Earth only to find it taken by the forces of evil. All he has fought for gone and dead he now stands at the crossroads Stay and fight? or flee?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#233  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild walks from his room

Realizes that Gambler is no where to be seen

He sends a message to his Lord

Lord i have come from my slumber and i am ready to bring upon a FAMINE to this world all i need is your order my lord

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Ultimate Weapon

=======

After his walk with Tlieso, Gambler went to find DC.

"There you are my Horsemen. Come, I want to show you something."

Gambler waited for Dc to respond.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Darkchild

My liegebowsmy disrespect early was uncalled for my emotions will never get the best of me. thats why i went to the room to purge myself of emotions.

And what would you show your horseman my sire

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki's mask continued to grin and dodged easily with the new power boost.

"Part of reaching a captain's level in the Gotei 13 is to be more effecient at martial arts and magic than any of the lower enlisted." The two voices mixed, one speaking matter of factly and the other taunting the young man. "Also foot techniques are a must."

Zaraki disapppeared and appeared with his face a foot away from Hazard's ear.

His jaws unhinged and he let lose Manic Depression again, this time as an offensive means or a spiked wall.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Akwa

spectrum says:

"After centuries away from the earth Spectrum senses a strange change within the earths energgy signiture plauged by concern he returns to Earth only to find it taken by the forces of evil. All he has fought for gone and dead he now stands at the crossroads Stay and fight? or flee?"

Rain clouds formed as Akwa materializes from the raindrops.

"Greetings hero. As you can see, all has been lost as evil has taken control. We fight against it's tide as true heroes. Will you join us?"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Walkingstone

Just the trip through the wormhole drained her, leaving her weak and shaking. As she collapsed into a dark, hot, small room, she felt rough, strong hands lift her up and hold her. Steam and sweat covered her face as she was laid on soft furs. There was a hiss from her right and the heat in the room shot up ten fold, drenching her in vapour. As she felt unconsciousness pull at her again, she closed her eyes and tried to reach out for Arrow. "I lost you again."
Post Edited:2007-05-31 03:25:14

Issa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Issa

Counter Strike

=======

Logan paced back and forth. "We need to hit them hard and fast before they know what happened. Gambler's most valnerable at his Headquarters."

Logan looked at Clark and Omega Red and nodded, this was it, a full frontel attack on Genosha and Lord Gambler. It truly was a suicide mission.

"Before we go, I want to show you guys something. A little gift for Gambler." said Logan with a grin.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#241  Edited By Constantine

Havok woke up and the girl was nowhere to be found but he could sense that she was still in the building he got up and put his clothes on he then got his shotgun and strapped it to is leg.

jean walked down the corridor looking at pictures and valuables she then saw an old man walking with a woman she courtseyd and then walked on.

havok saw jean and walked over to her "morning" he said "good morning" she replied "I'm Havok" he said "Jean Shore, nice to meet you" "Jean if got someone I won't you to meet" havok took her down to lord gambler then kneeled "my leige I have found this young lady Jean and sensed much power in her I wish to have her trained by an old friend of mine in the forest and brought up as a vine villian" havok waited for a reply "how do you do" Jean said and courtseyd once again to tlieso and lord gambler.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#242  Edited By Spectrum

Clouds begin to gather alarmingly fast around Spectrum untill a figure materailises.

"Hero indeed" Spectrum replies

"yes i will stay, although i will have to put a dampner on my powers so as not to destroy us all"

Applying a mental block to his powers so as not to be able to kill out right spectrum follows the stranger who introduces him self as Akwa

"before we go any futher i must know have there not been any attempts to save earth before?"

Broken Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Broken Arrow

Angel watched in disbelief as Logan uncovered the metal monstrosity. The Last was a Sentinal from many years past and still showed signs of its many battles. They all knew against Gambler the Sentinal would be useless, but against the rest of the VV it was perfect.

"Lets get this show on the road."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#244  Edited By Constantine

havok looked at jean who was still looking at the pictures and then said to lord gambler "What are my orders my lord ?"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Final Arrow

"LORD Sturm Report to my Study we have thing to do " Arrow was now in charge of the lttile coward he would keep him busy no one insults daeth and walks away from it,

Opening a link to DC "My borhter when you have a moment I wish for you to come and see me as soon as possible" Closing his mind , He crossed his hands and and looked into the dark leeting his powers grow , He was waiting " LORD STURM NOW".

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Darkchild

DC gets Arrows tele message

I will come once i see what Gambler needs of me once i do you will be the first to see me, and from now on Darkchild is gone i am now FAMINE

FAMINE waits for Gambler to show him what is needed

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Captain Hazard

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Zaraki's mask continued to grin and dodged easily with the new power boost. "Part of reaching a captain's level in the Gotei 13 is to be more effecient at martial arts and magic than any of the lower enlisted." The two voices mixed, one speaking matter of factly and the other taunting the young man. "Also foot techniques are a must." Zaraki disapppeared and appeared with his face a foot away from Hazard's ear. His jaws unhinged and he let lose Manic Depression again, this time as an offensive means or a spiked wall."
Hazard quick turned to the wall and charged his hands. The wall was about to hit him but he grabbed it with his charged up hands. The wall started sizzling under the buring from his radiated hands. *"This thing again? I thought magic had no limit to what it can do and I am seeing the same stuff over again."*
Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

Lord Sturm walked in however the power of a black hole has changed him completely as he now has spines coming out of his body (they have grown on the armour and he is completely black and color and his eyes now glow red "What is it" said sturm in what seemed to come from multiple voices "Oh wait a minute Sturm Is no longer here any more" said whatever was controlling sturm "Only the Ing are in control of this fool anymore" (the ing are darkness manifested in the form of terribly evil aliens from another demension) "And Make it quick I don't have all day" said Dark Sturm (sturm's new name till the ing leave his body).

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow eyes flared "WE have a mission " He liffted his hand and opend a portal " WE are going after clark, Arrow looked at the new Sturm he was still a weakling compared to Arrow and the other horsemen he choose to let the remarks silde until after the battle that was comming " He stood and walked over to the portal "After you I do not trust you behind me"

Dark_Lord_Sturm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Dark_Lord_Sturm

Dark Sturm entered the portal "Now to slaughter all who represent light (heroes)" said Dark sturm "There shall be no survivors where I go" mused Dark sturm.