Avatar image for the_crestfallen
The Crestfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Crestfallen

The Heavens were a Fog abyss of Gloom That  conjured discomfort and melancholy upon those who dwell in the presence,The cloud were tearful in sorrow, mourning the loss of many heroe's  who contributed to The "purge of blood battle".The wind gust howled congruously with the crying cats of the nite, as the resplendence of the Moonlight obliterated The essence of the bitter nigresence that consumed the city, the neon lights from sky scrappers were damaged, pieces of glass shard laid scattered across the pavement, you  could he the cruching of the shattering glass beneath davids feet as he walked the desolate streets of Gotham city with caution.The scuffling of rats In dark alleys shuffling through Discarded foods or trash startled David perodically, his fear at him slowly like a sickening poison at the thought of the fierce merciless joucher Sephirim

david heard mine wrenching stories about sephirim,how he was a soilder of an organization named las, which was led by the legendary Jean lebeau's wife esther. las was a fierce cooperation, bent on decaying the existance of innocent lives just so they could make a profit off of thiier Reckless work.David wasnt Terrified, but he wondered what happend to The troops sent By veritas Inc ,he did see any of them walking around The city, also, there werent any Corpses Of conflicting heroes that opposed each other,Their wasnt any sign of blood on the concrete either"what the hall is going on?! i couldve sweared that Veritas and las was having a battle here?if there wasnt any battle, then how am i suppose to find sephirim? David thought to himself

David was assigned on a mission to Assassinate Sephirim, he was soon to advance in ranks in las, probably past Jean leBeau's rank as a captain, Jean has a relatively more Passive mind then Sephirim, Sephirimwill send troops out and wipe out anything that stands in his path,this would pose a big threat also, especailly since he is a skilled fighter. Sephirim was heard to be a great hero amongst The world allied with The ice dragons,  but after the dissaperence of his dear freind,he went insane and reeked havok amongst the innocent relentlessly, he lost the soul of a hero.

As David walked down The side walk with the moisture of his handsdamping his gleather gloves he felt a vibration in his pocket, it was his comminicator, He pressed a button and held the device to his face like a phone"did you find sephirim yet Crest?" a man asked from the device distortedly" no i havent, but ive reached anderson avenue where the las building hq should be, can u send methe coordinates Raven?there was a long pause, thena green holographic visual mini dispaly of the city projected from the device"thanks raven" david said, he looked around familiarily and noticed a sign that said"Armée Des Chacals" he knew automatically that was his destination.

sigh... dunno if i could do this

David glared at the door enrvously then backed away,"maybe i should think about what im getting myself into first"he thought to himself,david walked over to a mcdonalds down the avenue  and entered it was dark gloomy, glass and rubble everywhere,David took a seat at a table and took out a pack of maroboro and smoked his cigarrette  calmly into the dark room, as he tried to think of a suitable way to get in the Las Hq safely