The Last Dance - OoC

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_

I can still feel her head resting against my chest. "Long day at work," she'd lightly mutter, a commonly used utterance meant to downplay the hours spent patching up her brother and his problematic resistance. Of course I wouldn't pester her.

I, in now way, discouraged the fight against the Third Society, but often times I found myself questioning the validity of a fight with no ending in sight. So much so, that no even my wife's reassurances of breakthroughs gave me any sense of hope for better days. Instead as we swayed to the music that always set her to ease, I worried just as any husband would, afraid to lose the warmth of her skin and the sound of her heavenly voice.

It's then and only then, that it came to me. A way to end the plight to humanity and a way to give my Ashley a long deserved day off.

----------------------------------------------

In the Reality M universe Ashley Knightfall and Brian Mendax Junior fell in love when the poor soldier injured himself on the battlefield. Soon enough the two married within months of knowing one another. In light of the Third Society's looming presence, the Mendax's always found a way to share a dance.

However, when Brian grew tired of what seemed like an endless war......he took it upon himself to reengage himself in the war effort and finish the job Quintus seemingly couldn't do. This is the definitive story of Ashley's former love and the subsequent major loss that was experienced long before the collapse of Reality M.

Standard RPG rules apply. My bad for the wait Nova, but I figured we could take our time with this :)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Ooooooooooooooooooh

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1