The Last Blade- Tenjin vs. Midnightist

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tenjin

The land of the rising sun was enveloped in an autumn night; leaves began to fall from the cherry blossom trees letting the red-pink pedals dance to the soft green grass. The trees were planted in a series of uniform lines so that walking paths could be utilized by the public. To the right of the enormous grove was a small river channel, water flowed from the mainland and in the moonlight the river glistened like glass letting off the reflection of the trees. Several wooden bridges spread several yards apart stretched over the river in a small arc connecting the forest to a large prairie overlooking the capital city in the distance, Tokyo. The rolling hills layered with tall grass extended for miles until it meet the concrete and steel of the city, the thousands of lights and video projections on buildings could still be seen by a warrior that was crossing his arms and gazing at his home from the tallest hill. A soft gust sent the green grass flowing eastbound and the metal clad figure stood amongst it letting the bright lights illuminate his raven black armor. Plate upon plate stacked on his muscular body, his bulwark studded with spikes along the gauntlets, helm and left shoulder guard. His lower armor was covered by a secondary piece of metal connected to black Kevlar half leggings absent in the inner leg areas making them seem robe like. His sword still in its scabbard, the sword was as black as the deepest part of space but still kept an edge capable of tearing through most metals via a demonic presence within it. He carried multiple weapons with him and planned on utilizing every one of them if necessary. This was his stomping ground and knew the area very well, this was the first round of the Last Blade Tournament held and presented by an unknown combatant who summoned some of the deadliest fighters from across the world to participate. Among these twelve men was an assassin who went by the codename Tenjin, a master of the infamous art of Ninjutsu. He had prepared himself to fight another man who went by the name of Midnightist, Tenjin used his ties to research his opponent and knew exactly what to expect from this deliverer of justice and righteousness.  

He turned his face and revealed his helm which covered a demon mask that provided him with tremendous power not yet to be recorded. Suddenly in a quick burst of speed he propelled himself at maximum speed towards the river and upon reaching it he leaped across it in one awesome bound before landing in a crouching position then from this stance he jumped into a tall tree again showing his mastery of Ninjutsu, clearing twenty feet in a single bound and at peak height nearly forty feet. Katsuro was now inside the long branches of the cherry blossom and casted in darkness and stood still as a statue for almost an hour before he saw his prey’s arrival. Still crouching his hand was used like the talons of an eagle and strangled the branch under him as he continued to stare from a distance at his foe. Tenjin’s blood boiled and his heart thumped like a war drum, Katsuro’s eyes dilated like a tiger’s when struck by a bright light and smiled but masked by his helm and mask. He decided it wasn’t fitting for an intro and a swift deadly strike was in order to combat his foe’s powers. Suddenly a multitude of clones emerged from his body but disappeared inside of the darkness and the four of them each reappeared in tactical positions. The first emerged from the shadows inside a tree directly across from the original Tenjin and two other’s appeared along the trees one to Midnightist’s left and the other to his right. The last bursted from his foes own shadow gripping a vibranium kunai aimed to plunge it into the Atlas vertebrae in Midnightist’s neck attempting to sever the skull from the spine and tear through the spinal nerves, the efferent nerve and the medulla.

The three other clones would then leap out of their hiding spots each armed with a weapon two gripped kusari gama and the other dual daggers known as tantos. The two holding kusari gamas would rush in swing the blade connected to a long chain like helicopters. One leaped into the air while the other stayed grounded and both simultaneously swung the blades each aimed for the chest while the clone with kunai leaped backwards to avoid a counter attack and flung several shuriken at Midnightist.  All the weapons he brung were made of vibranium, and then the tanto wielding clone disappeared into a nearby tree overlooking the conflict and leaped down like a hawk in attempt to plunge his blades into the throat of the hero. The tanto wielder would continue to swing at the vitals of Midnightist while the other barraged the single warrior in a series of unfair attacks each attempting to severe nerves and kill.

The real Tenjin would watch from a distance and control the clones like puppets, each of them as deadly as Katsuro himself.

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Midnightist

It was a calm and quiet night. Midnightist liked night such as these for it was here that he always felt as though  warrior can truly focus on ones own power. He was on top of a church. He liked churches despite not being christian. He never had much love or trust in mans religion, but loved how people can always create something to look forward too without actually knowing if it was real. It was what made humans important to him. He felt this was always a place to train ad get better at his skill. Watching his movements was an art in its self, the strength of his moves made martial arts as a whole look outdated. The grace in which he moved seemed like parkour in an infinity. Clap Clap Clap " Very good I see you may just be the right person for the job." said a voice "Please excuse my rudeness my name is Harold and I need you t get me something. I talked to Thogi of the CV Pantheon and he said you sometimes do favors for them. Well I need a favor" 

Midnightist replied" I don't know who you are so why on earth should I get you something" Harold " Fair question well the thing I want you to get is a mask called the Mask of Chinoumi the Maou. The mask has allot of dark power that currently in the wrong hands and the reason you will help me is because the person who has it is a very bad person and well can only make things worse with it" Midnightist " and why are you any better I cane tell A DEMON when I see one" Harold "Despite my species I want it to take it back to hell you see the power of the mask can give a demon great control of the demons of hell and become a ruler, but it must be in hell for this to happen. Luckly the new owner is unaware of this and hasn't tried to use its power, but if he were he would probably be trapped in hell so really it wouldn't do any damage here. Think about would want such a powerful weapon on this beautiful planet earth or stuck in the black pit of hell. Plus if the Cv Pantheon would even mention you to me that must mean I can't be all bad" Midnightist went quiet for some time and then replied " alright I'll get you your mask who has it?" Harold "Splendid he is a tuff little ruffin named Tenjin. He reached into a shadow and pulled something out. You will need this it is a powerful sword called the Hito Ten Kensura. This sword was built to negate the powers of the mask and protect the user from its powers. It allows one to use the power of a demon to create massive energy slashes. Theracles had it made for par your agreement with him. He said its strength counted as .02% of his might. However make sure it does not touch the mask other wise both the mask and the sword will both be destroyed along with anyone wearing or holding them."

Midnightist "Fine now how do I find this guy" Harold "Well he's currently in  tournament which you are now apart of and you find him Like this" He then snapped his fingers and Midnightist was now in the battle location of the LAst Blade Tournament. Harold had made it so it seemed he had been part of the fight from the start and Tenjin was his first opponent. So he attacked with 4 clones. One appeared from his very shadow.

"You know when you want to kill someone with a sneak attack try and remember if they're psychic or not" With those words he had leapt in the air seconds before any clone struck missing their intended target sending their moves in each others direction handling the situation for Midnightist. He then ran at his opponent in a swift parkour type run . He broke free from the ground leaping in the air bringing out the power of the sword creating a massive charge in mid air.