Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nemesis_liafador:

“ISIS” Cat whispered. Her heart filled almost instanteously with regret. Isis was nearly her twin, even though four months statistically meant nothing; the maturing process between both Liafador legacies was apparent.

“What have I become?” Cat asked, with her arms folded and head cocked to the side. “I have become what you couldn’t. A free soul” the judgmental Catalan replied. “You’ve worked your whole life to be Ziccarra, but where has that gotten you? Where is your identity? Where is YOUR ambition? I am the Queen of Eden, you are a nomadic wanderer trying to live up to the image of dead people!!!”The anger in Cat’s voice was reflected off her ornate red cheats.

“Isis….come home, give up this foolish crusade and let’s be sisters!” Cat took Isis’s hand between both of her caressing the features on the dorsal side.

“I called for you, you and father neither one of you came. "I scratched, I screamed,I bled to see you come and save me; and you didn't. THOSE BASTARDS SPLIT MY RECTUM IN TWO AND YOU DON’T EVEN CARE! Each thrust I felt myself dying inside, each thrust I felt the nasty nature of people; with each thrust I saw the very light fizzling; until the only thing I could do was survive!" Cat hissed, tears cascading from her hickory eyes."I-i- I can't even bear a child...Isis...I can't have kids" She continued, tears gushing from her ducts like monsoon season. "What I've become is a shadow of my former self; a vengeful shadow." She slowly wiped the tears from her eyes, as she tried to explain her actions.

"You don't know what it's like to speak and not be heard!, you don't know what it's like failing to kill yourself. The sad thing is...I got up and walked away, knowing our father would continue to think this: You are Isis, and perfect; I am Catalina; the failure" she continued to sob; before swiftly wiping her tears, with a sinister grimace. "But controlling and killing others, I'm good at...so I have found my calling!"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: I'm in my feelings tonight .

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador:

Isis treasured that brief contact with her sister, almost allowing herself to be taken back to when times were better. They had known that something was very wrong with Catalina and it had taken time for her to speak on what had happened to her. Their father had never lived down the shame, which was their father to a T. He adored his daughters, but what they did and how it reflected on him was more important than their own well being.

Isis herself had not fully understood the magnitude, not until she'd seen the fallout. And by then it was too late, because her sister had emotionally shut her and everybody else out. That was when she had fallen into the arms of Mark, one of Ziccarra's Red Cardinals, where she stayed to this day.

The words that fell upon her ears broke her heart, the physical pain radiating in her chest. Leaning down, Isis rested her forehead against that of her sister's closing her eyes for one moment. She allowed the shots at her persona to slide off her back, knowing who and what she was. She was a Liafador. And she was a survivor of the Pit. And she would continue their legacy. And she would fix her sister....somehow.

"You're right, I don't know those things. And I'll never understand them. I'll never forgive myself for letting you go through them." She stood up, her face somber and morose as she spoke. Light grey eyes were fixated on her baby sister. "And you'll never forgive me either. But this...this is what you want as your legacy? Death. Destruction. Pain? You're doling out what you were given and that's not justice, Catalina. Not when it affects innocents. Have you even taken a stroll through the entirety of your creation? Because I've been out in it for weeks and it's not exactly what the pamphlets make it out to be. These people traded one dictator for another and I don't think that things are much better under your rule than they were before."

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@nemesis_liafador: love reading your stuff. One of the Liafador's need to meet up with Daemon again or for the first time really want to see something between them (not sexual just something ya know)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesis_liafador:

Tears careened down the sides of her cheeks, but she couldn’t bring herself to wipe them. “I can’t see the faces of the people who hurt me. They all look the same; friends; enemies there is no thin line.I’ve used every cell in my body to try and transform this anger into something constructive, but I can’t. I could only transfer it into hate and retribution.” Tears began to controllably fall from the eyes of the Seventeen year old primer; causing her to immediately plop back in her seat.

“Isis… I don’t care about the people, I WANT THEM TO SUFFER! I WANT THEM TO SCREAM TO THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, I WANT THEM TO PRAY FOR HIS GRACE AND MERCY, I WANT THEM TO TRY AND COMMIT SUICIDE ONLY FOR IT TO NOT WORK.I WANT THEM TO REALIZE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD!” Cat’s voice was heightened, a visible quiver could be seen every time one of her fragile limbs moved.

“I have something to tell you…” leaning over in her chair, she pushed her locks beyond her ear; finally revealing the Catalina, Isis had known. “I never told you, but I was pregnant once; this was long before my rape; around the time I was in the cocaine business in Belize”.

Cat crossed her legs dabbing at the corner of her eyes with a paper towel. “I was so happy Isis; but then I went to visit the doctor; and he told me that I had lost the child” the next few moments were overtaken by uncontrollably sobbing.

“This…this escapade of mine, this isn’t a 17 year old challenging the tenacity of the world, this is a 17 year old walking to Mt .Olympus and challenging the GODS!” she hissed towards the end, once again relaying how contorted her emotions were at this time. She finally turned back to her beautiful sister, and let loose a final sigh.

“I’m- a- a marked woman, I’m going to die; someone will finally kill me; and I will finally be at peace, but Isis…” she paused, tears once again, poured from the ducts.“Don’t become a Ziccarra clone; you are much to intelligent for that”.

There was a shudder in her voice; it finally felt good to get everything off her chest, well almost everything. Picking her head up from the floor, she rubbed her forearm; trying to ease some of the proliferated goosebumbs.

“Isis…the baby’s father was the Supreme Chancellor….of Venezuela”

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Mercy_

@catalina_liafador: HOLY SHT THAT POST, LADY!!!

Can't get that the response it deserves tonight, I"ll have one tomorrow <3

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@catalina_liafador: (ewww!!!!!! ok now that that is out of the way we can move on to what you need and that is Jesus you need Jesus but seriously once this is done Oliver is coming in for an explanation for your Genocide of Mutants!)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing.

Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesis_liafador: @catalina_liafador: (ok well oliver is going to make his appearance now since last time i was so rudely cut off by @ragman1138!)

Oliver dropped in from the roof "challenging the gods eh? I wish you could have killed your self!" he said "your hatred of people is wrong and your viewpoint totally off, i have seen the best in people even in the darkest of times. just because you've had an experience that is bad doesnt make all people bad" he said remembering how his sister sacrificed herself for him, much like his father and mother did also! he became emotional and started shouting "i have lost my entire family to one demon, my mother and father were killed trying to protect me, My sister sacrificed herself so i could kill the demon that hunted and ruthlessly killed our parents in an attempt to get to me! you think you are the only one hurting? You think i didnt want to go out there and kill every person out there so that would be no more demons, no more monsters? What makes you so special?

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Sakon_Ukono

@catalina_liafador: Sakon emerged from a portal in the lake. How does somebody of your age rule her own country.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@thelostsoul65: @kidman560:

I'll respond later, but this interaction between Cat and Isis, is not open for interruption.

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: (it's cool. i was planning it as a separate interaction.)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By kidman560

@thelostsoul65: (no heck no wait in line i was cut off by rags before it isnt happening again i swear!)

@shanana: (mine too)

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: (I'm sure she can do 2 interactions...something tells me she isn't new here.)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: (i know i just want to clarify sorry but this is my 2nd time trying it!)

Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: (Well something tells me cats been on the vine longer then i have. Shes probably capable of 2 interactions. If you wanna continue this send me a pm. lets not blow up cats thread with our jabbering.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "I didn't ask you for your sob story" She hissed, wiping the tears from her eyes. "You couldn't begin to compare your life to mine, what makes me so special is where I am; in power, and where you are Not."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelostsoul65: "It was given to me, because I displayed the ruthlessness needed to obtain it"

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: "No i am not in power because i dont need to be, My life is compared to yours in the way we have both suffered. But you have a family and a damn good one from what i can tell..." Oliver was getting angry "this genocide of yours wont bring your kid back, it wont fix anything..." Flashes of his sister kept popping up. "how is it that you are more justified than i am? how is it that i have no one left in my family and i am good, but you, you have everything a place to rule, a good family, power... What more do you want?" Oliver was always puzzled by the constant need for more?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#231  Edited By Pyrogram

@catalina_liafador: "No i am not in power because i dont need to be, My life is compared to yours in the way we have both suffered. But you have a family and a damn good one from what i can tell..." Oliver was getting angry "this genocide of yours wont bring your kid back, it wont fix anything..." Flashes of his sister kept popping up. "how is it that you are more justified than i am?how is it that i have no one left in my family and i am good, but you, you have everything a place to rule, a good family, power... What more do you want?" Oliver was always puzzled by the constant need for more?

Because she makes the law :O

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: hey no one talking you. quit poking holes in my logic, let her poke holes in my logic

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@kidman560: "I don't have a family, I have a bunch of familiar imposters

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: "the great words of every dictator or spoiled child "because i say so" such a childish thing to say" Cynthia used to say that all the time "You are thinking in the mindset of a three year old and that is why this will never work!" Oliver said hoping to get through to her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "Look around you, you insolent pup, it's already working; with the touch of one button, I can transform most of the population into an entire army. Don't believe yourself to be so high and mighty, as if you can change someone like me. The best thing you can do, is hope; and even that is doing to much"

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: "women i am not someone you can intimidate if i wanted to i could be out of here before you could blink, i am not a god but i think i am powerful enough. i could put force fields inside your lungs so you couldnt breathe, make your optic nerves go invisible so you cant see... I... I have so much power it scares me. and i could have more but i choose not to!" Clearly Oliver wasnt getting through to the woman! this is a lost cause "why do you have to do this?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: "Blah Blah Blah, I don't give a damn what you can do, I don't respect you enough to even consider you a minimal threat." Catalina stood up with her hands folded across her sternum. Very slowly, darkness began to secrete through her pours, causing her to dissipate away.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By kidman560
Sakon_Ukono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Sakon crossed his arms What kind of ruthlessness...you don't look like you could hurt a fly. What would you do if damnation cracked the sky?

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Urban_Ronin
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: (dont encourage her. btw i am thinking would you say Oliver is evenly powered with most high tier's on this site because like i saw Catalinas biological manipulation and thought that's almost a near instant win type of thing? like i said just wondering?"

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Hard to say. I usually dont pay much attention to the "on paper" powers as much as how a user plays them. You seem iight from what I've seen.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By kidman560

@quintus_knightfall: light? well in terms of power yes! but thats cool my powers are mostly defensive anyways

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Urban_Ronin
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers