#1 Posted by The_Knights_of_Dawn (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Longshot's Children of the Damned has been dissolved. A new day is dawning. The knights will rise to meet it.

Headquarters

The Beacon is a one hundred foot tall, sheer white stone obelisk located in the remote tundra of Alaska. Surrounded by endless winter, the tower is nearly invisible and can only be reached by teleport. Much better equipped then the original HQ, the Beacon is prepared to observe crime and dispatch team members on a global scale.

Ground Floor- Entrance area and teleporter station.

Second Floor- Gym and infirmary.

Third Floor- Observation area. This floor is dedicated entirely to watching the world and scanning for any immediate threats that require the team's attention. If a threat is perceived to be too much for the Knights alone, a full list of contacts can be found on the adjacent database.

Fourth Floor- Living area. Each member of the team has their own room for their time spent on watch duty.

Fifth Floor- Laboratory.

Sixth Floor- Recreation area and kitchen.

Top Floor- Lounge. The glass ceiling overlooks the winter landscape and a roaring fire makes the Beacon feel like a home away from home.

(Discuss and hang out! I command you!)

#2 Posted by Shanana (53113 posts) - - Show Bio

May you find the leprechauns gold!

#3 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: -_-

Who told you about the leprechaun?

#4 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (642 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Sha i know everything! O.O

#5 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Emerald_Canary: Stay away from me leprechaun!

#6 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet Christmas!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by Sky_Carmichael (642 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.: Sinister grin hehehehehehe
#8 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@StrikeDown: Flavorful Festivus!

#9 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: Amen Mr longShot ( little Children walk up to longshot and start singing little Drummer Boy as jack walks away )

#10 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

(Awesome.)

#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
 Hope you don't mind if I...drop in.
#12 Posted by Honor_Finesse (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Veryyyyyyyy nice.

#13 Posted by _Marco_Smith_ (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Hooray for updating!

#14 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

In a sudden burst of light, Longshot arrives on the heleporter pad. He staggers off, trying to steady himself. "Never gonna get used to that." he murmurs, walking into the elevator.

The elevator doors slide open and Longshot strides out into the top floor lounge, a glass of bourbon in hand. He took a seat near the fireplace and took a sip, than begrudgingly sighed, "Who switched my bourbon with apple juice?"

#15 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.:May I join?.......................

#16 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice new team!!

#17 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.: Decoy grinned appearing behind Longshot. "Tsk, bourbon's bad for you Mr.Leader." Decoy looked around. "Nice place, good to see you've picked a better name. Damned just didn't fit a boy-scout like you." 
#18 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

"Yeah, I lost a bet and I had to name the team after an Iron Maiden song. Now, go stand outside in the blizzard until you learn your lesson about screwing with my drinks."

#19 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot. said:
"Yeah, I lost a bet and I had to name the team after an Iron Maiden song. Now, go stand outside in the blizzard until you learn your lesson about screwing with my drinks."
(lol.)
#20 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.: "That is literally the opposite of a warm welcome." Decoy quipped. 
#21 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

"Fine..." Longshot groaned, "Here, take this light sweater."

#22 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.: Decoy grinned. "Oh, don't worry. I won't be needing that, my costume is nice and warm after all."
#23 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

Longshot saunters into the living area where everyone is getting set up in their rooms. "Okay, people," he declares, "The team's changed and there're a few new rules to accompany that. First rule," he said, focusing on Bloodstone and tossing her a magazine to match her gun, "Rubber bullets. Mandatory." he narrowed his eyes, a deathly serious baritone overtaking his voice. His gaze assured everyone that this was his rule and there would be no exceptions. With that taken care of, he continued, "Second rule, no bringing any outsiders into the Beacon without express permission, not even if you're trying to impress a girl (I'm looking at you, Marco). I don't want this place getting compromised. Now, get comfortable. This is your home away from home. And under no circumstances should you screw with the wildlife outside. Those timberwolves mean business."

#24 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Decoy sighed. "Rubber bullets really? I don't need those, I'll just aim for non-lethal shots." He shrugged. "It's not like I've killed anyone before." Decoy noticed the way everyone was looking at him, suspiciously, who could blame them given his sudden return. "Oh..I have haven't I?" He looked down blushing. "Alright, I'll use the rubber bullets, but I'm keeping some real round in case of emergency." 

#25 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'll take first watch shift." Longshot stated, retreating to the elevator, "And I'll be looking into the possible whereabouts of Jade and her group. Relax. I may need to dispatch you all later. Don't eat anything too rich. Teleportation sickness. Never goes away."

#26 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

So when we getting our first party started?

#27 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the ambience here.

#28 Posted by _Marco_Smith_ (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: When somebody gets the beer!

#29 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Marco_Smith_: Fine, but keep Ball out of the equation. I don't want any holes in the wall thanks to a drunken, immortal device of vengeful punishment.

#30 Posted by Vene_Zadar (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot. said:

@_Marco_Smith_: Fine, but keep Ball out of the equation. I don't want any holes in the wall thanks to a drunken, immortal device of vengeful punishment.

((Ignore Longshot, water boy give ball some alcohol.))
#31 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

Longshot walks up to Afterimage. He hadn't gotten much time to get acquainted with her. Not long after she'd joined, she was called into action and they were separated. All he wanted was a brief moment to talk with her and get to know her as someone he could trust. Making people feel comfortable, however, was not his forte. "The treadmill in the gym goes up to 700, just in case you wanted to show off later. Maybe after that, we could play darts and I'll show you my much, much less impressive ability."

#32 Posted by Sorceror_Swift (535 posts) - - Show Bio

(Dude, this is Sideslash/Riddick. Can I join?)

#33 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure! Are ou signing up s this alt or Sideslash?

#34 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, guys, the OOC is set up for our RP with Tenebrasque In.

#35 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoop whoop!

#36 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

A masked Jacob Brass walks through the main foyer doors, a simple bag strung over his broad shoulders. He runs a pale but handsome hand through his jet black hair, scanning the place with his alert eyes. Taking a few steps forwards he cups his hands around his mouth and in a mighty British voice shouts,

"Hello? Anybody 'ere?"

#37 Edited by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Knightwing: Longshot jumps down from the shadows, bounding off a pillar and landing silently before the newest recruit to the team. "British. We needed someone British. I'm Longshot. Welcome to the Beacon. Truth, justice, you get the picture." He takes out a small black bag he has under his arm and tosses it to Knightwing. "This has your teleporter console. You have to enter an access code and wait about a minute for it to charge up, so don't rely on it when you're in a tight spot. The access code changes every other day. It also has your room key and a communicator." He turns to lead his new teammate throughout the Beacon, but he has a sudden realization and turned to Knightwing, "Wait... did you just walk all the way here?"

#38 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

*A man starts to rise out of the shadows and materialize before them, Boken has come.*

am i allowed here now since we're on speaking terms?

#39 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boken: Longshot aims an arrow squarely between two of the intruder's ribs, just below the lungs. "You could..." the archer replied, "But I certainly wouldn't."

#40 Posted by Bloodstone (913 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Longshot.
Selene rolled her eyes in anoance. "I'll follow the new rule but I don't agree with it. Were both crack shots here we coud aim for nonvtial places and tech te rest to do so. On top of that what about your arows BCs chain or my katana you cant water those down. Last but not least the efeciency." Bloodstone sliped one of the bullets into her magazine before tosing the archer the gun. "Shoot me see how much it slows me down. Then think how effective it will be on say Breaker. Or better yet a or reknown villain like Tank or Eteral Chaos."
#41 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodstone: Longshot looked down at the gun in his hands. Without even thinking, he removed the sight component and held up the two parts of the weapon, walking up to his teammate and looked deep into her eyes. "I'm not shooting anyone. And I don't care how good a shot you are, when you put a weapon this compact, holding this much power, in someone's hands, there's always a circumstance where you won't have a choice, and someone will end up dead. I'm not going to be responsible for that. Not again." Said Longshot, passing the two pieces of the gun back to their owner, "And as for efficiency, I've taken a note from our enemy and used Rose's design for bullets with points filled with high corrosives. If a threat's too big to be taken down by ordinary means, I will authorize the use of them. Only I have access to these rounds and I don't care if it makes me a hypocrite, those are my orders." Longshot looked around at every member of his team with a stern expression that pierced his mask and their hearts, then turned back to Selene. "Question me again... and I'll do much more than put a limit on your firepower."

#42 Posted by Afterimage (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Runs in.

"Hey! Hey! Who's the new guy? What's this? Is this actually going to be a hero team now? Can my friend come over? Hey!

#43 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Afterimage: "He's Knightwing. He's British. Yes, and thank you for being the fastest woman alive and somehow managing to miss the tour. And no. Your friend can't come over unless you blindfold her. I don't want anyone going around talking about this place."

#44 Posted by Afterimage (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.:

Looking at everything in the base, whether she's supposed to or not

"British? Does that mean he's all stuffy and likes tea? Oh, does he know the Doctor? Tours are boring, I don't like tours, I had stuff to do. And it's actually a guy, he's called Ferret, and he and Night Weasel already have all the specs and stuff on this place so I don't know why it matters, AND I promised I'd show him how pathetic the base is because he's got like, a dinosaur in his base and it's cool, and can WE have a dinosaur?"

#45 Posted by Bloodstone (913 posts) - - Show Bio
@Afterimage
@.Longshot.: 

Selene holstered the pistol fter picing it together agin. She smiledsatifid by the responce "it was to prove a point. A ruber bullet wont stop me how will i air aginst an eisting threat. If yu had mntioned we had tech rounds I wouldn't of been concerned." Looking over at her ever quick friend she gota laugh. "A dinosaur seams quit practical really. It's like a guard dog but more effectve."
#46 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Afterimage: "Never thought I'd be compromised by a guy named Night Weasel. And, if we ever fight a dinosaur, you can find a place to put it." Longshot fetched a bag from across the room and took something out of it, keeping it concealed in his hand as he approached Afterimage, although she kept darting around the room the way a chronic speedster would. "I have something for you." he said, revealing a small phial of dark blue pills, "I had a friend of mine help me formulate these. They're a supplement to slow you down. It works similar to Ritalin, only without all the delirium and dulled synapses. It would just allow you to... ya know... stand still for a moment. You can still use your powers to their full potential, but it would allow you to focus a bit more. I'm not saying you have to take them, but hold on to them in case you want to try it later. It's just that I don't want somebody using up all the bread and cheese in the refrigerator to make thirty seven open-faced grilled cheese sandwiches, then throwing them all up on the ceiling. Again."

#47 Posted by _Marco_Smith_ (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

(Just a heads up. Changed my character a little bit)

#48 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Marco_Smith_ said:

(Just a heads up. Changed my character a little bit)

(Thanks for the warning. People who change their characters out of nowhere are the worst. >.> <.< >.>)

#49 Posted by _Marco_Smith_ (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite: To be fair, you returned out of nowhere.

#50 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Marco_Smith_: Because that makes it better. *Eyeroll*