This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27117 posts) - - Show Bio

He is one of my students!! 
AVOID! 
 
I aint no Mrs Jones

#202 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Kiss... 
Looks around for WK :P "
 Faints xD
#203 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiss, if she wouldn't kill me :p

#204 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill, for kicks xP

#205 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiss..(what? >_> Wando's bi...)
@Donnieman v5.1:
Kill :P

#206 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1   
Well then if Donnie stands in my way of Wando...then hell do the yes, I'm going to kill him xP
#207 Edited by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~: Wait, which is it? xD 
 
@Talon/X23: I'm confused! xP
#208 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Talon/X23 said:
" @Donnieman v5.1   Well then if Donnie stands in my way of Wando...then hell do the yes, I'm going to kill him xP "
Way to be confusing xP
@Donnieman v5.1:
Kill you, kiss Aiden :P
#209 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~: Lifts him up, smacks his butt and walks towards the bedroom :p
#210 Posted by Chevie Lockheart (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiss ;)

#211 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh-oh :p Peck on the cheek.

#212 Posted by Chevie Lockheart (596 posts) - - Show Bio

-_- im 13 now, I can kiss boys 
 
looks around for her dad...

#213 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Avoid :P

#214 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chevie Lockheart: You're not old enough to kiss. In fact, you don't even know what kissing is. 
Moderator
#215 Posted by Chevie Lockheart (596 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart: You're not old enough to kiss. In fact, you don't even know what kissing is.  "
I HATE YOU 
 
storms off
#216 Edited by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiss. (Edit: that was to DH lol)
@Aiden Cross: xP

#217 Posted by Chevie Lockheart (596 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Kiss. (Edit: that was to DH lol)
@Aiden Cross: xP "
-_-
#218 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chevie Lockheart said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart: You're not old enough to kiss. In fact, you don't even know what kissing is.  "
I HATE YOU 
 
storms off "
Shakes her head. It's for your own good!
Moderator
#219 Posted by Starkin (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

Avoid

#220 Posted by Chevie Lockheart (596 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart: You're not old enough to kiss. In fact, you don't even know what kissing is.  "
I HATE YOU 
 
storms off "
Shakes her head. It's for your own good! "
Calls back over her shoulder as she races off 
 
YOU KISS EVERYONE YOU CAN TALK
#221 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio
@ Starkin: KILL
#222 Edited by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@ Starkin: Kiss. (What can I say, I got a thing for blondes xP haha) 
 
@Surreal SaDiablo: Avoid.
#223 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chevie Lockheart said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart: You're not old enough to kiss. In fact, you don't even know what kissing is.  "
I HATE YOU 
 
storms off "
Shakes her head. It's for your own good! "
Calls back over her shoulder as she races off  YOU KISS EVERYONE YOU CAN TALK "
(LMFAO!) I DO NOT! Crosses her arms over her chest as she sends a little telekinetic push her way. 
Moderator
#224 Posted by Starkin (3268 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surreal SaDiablo said:
" @ Starkin: KILL "
Ha in your dreams maybe :p
 
@Donnieman v5.1:
^_~
#225 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1: KILL
#226 Posted by Chevie Lockheart (596 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart: You're not old enough to kiss. In fact, you don't even know what kissing is.  "
I HATE YOU 
 
storms off "
Shakes her head. It's for your own good! "
Calls back over her shoulder as she races off  YOU KISS EVERYONE YOU CAN TALK "
(LMFAO!) I DO NOT! Crosses her arms over her chest as she sends a little telekinetic push her way.  "
Falls over and curses racing back at super speed she uses her newly found power to phase through her sisters body, unsnapping her bra as she comes out the other side 
#227 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chevie Lockheart: Immediately holds her hands over her chest. I'm telling mom! That's not cool!
Moderator
#228 Posted by Chevie Lockheart (596 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Chevie Lockheart: Immediately holds her hands over her chest. I'm telling mom! That's not cool! "
(take it to the Champion thread to stop spamming here)
#229 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh......can't really say anything for chevie.........sooooo.......Avoid.
For Dark Huntress....once again,if Leo was younger Kiss,but currently avoid.

#230 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Avoid.

#231 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

hey you aren't so handsome either!!
Be friends.

#232 Posted by War Killer (20140 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" Kiss... 
Looks around for WK :P "

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL..........

-___-
#233 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:
kill for everybody's own good
#234 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94:

uuuuh, you look scary so avoid
#235 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: Avoid...:P 
(Did you not read the last line in the OP or something? xP)
#236 Posted by Starkin (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiss Wando ;P

#237 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

kiss (I guess) 

#238 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

BIG DIVA KISS

#239 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

BIG DIVA KISS BACK ^_*

#240 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

well she'd never agree to marriage and she would probably kill me if i went for a kiss so
 
Avoid (from a safe distance)

#241 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

Undecided.

#242 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Avoid...xP /jk hang out with.

#243 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Hang out with as well.

#244 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

kissssssssssssssssssssssssss

#245 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8141 posts) - - Show Bio

Avoid :P...... jk Marry (maybe)
#246 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Avoid >_>

#247 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill xP

#248 Edited by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:

" kissssssssssssssssssssssssss "

lol :D
 
@Precise: Arrest. :P
 
(Edit: Wando you posted at the same time as me lol)
#249 Posted by Scion_of_Light (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems as if you planned this with mostly women in mind.....
 
And as for you Cly.....is their an option to challenge someone to an arm wrestling match?

#250 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" kissssssssssssssssssssssssss "
NEED more women her lmao.
Marry,if that would go well and not end with me turning into a frog.
@Scion_of_Light:
Be friends?